[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

educate me on Transferable Machine guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1486357943192.jpg (117KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1486357943192.jpg
117KB, 605x412px
I have a buddy who has been saying for years that when you get buy a transferable machine gun you waiver you right to the fourth admendment.

He says when you fill out the paper work and get a full auto the goverment can then walk into your house anytime they want and search it.

is that true?
>>
>>34554070
if only there were a powerful tool by the name of google that would allow you to find the answers you seek, instead of asking to be spoonfed like the brainless retard that you are.
>>
>>34554132
I tried and realize that people only talk about cost and paper work.

I figured people may leave that bit out so it wouldnt look bad.
>>
>>34554070
>anytime they want

nope
>>
Not like cops give a shit about the Fourth Amendment anyway. All they have to do is claim to have received an anonymous tip that you smoked the wrong plant.
>>
>>34554334
>All they have to do is claim to have received an anonymous tip that you smoked the wrong plant.
This, not fun waking up to your front door being kicked in by an entry team. Been raided 3 times for pot. Last one was over 3 years ago, still get anxious when I hear doors slam or someone knocks on my door unexpectedly.
>inb4 you deserved it for breaking the law
There is nothing civil or lawful about following unjust laws.
>>
>>34554556
For a no knock raid, they still need a warrant. The only viable excuse is if a patrolman sees you destroying evidence, then through exigent circumstances can he enter without a warrant.
Warrants have to be signed off by a judge, and have a probable cause statement signed under oath by the officer submitting. It has to detail where, in specificity, and when, and by who, will be executing the search.

All of this is determined beforehand, on paper, before a judge. Maybe if you didn't deal or grow so much, or followed the laws like a normal person, then you wouldn't be raided.
>If you don't like the laws, you're free to lobby, protest, campaign, and vote against them.
Straight non-compliance will cause you trouble, as you become a criminal.
>fix yourself anon, or fix the laws
>>
>>34554652
>fix the laws
Not a valid argument anymore, since democracy has been rigged. Breaking the law is ethical, and violence against cops is rapidly becoming ethical.
>>
>>34554747
Nah you're just an edgy faggot making excuses for poor life decisions.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>34554747
>>
>>34554652
>Maybe if you didn't deal or grow so much,
Didn't do either, just smoked the stuff.
>or followed the laws like a normal person
No, I'm not going to abide by unjust laws. And neither should you.

>If you don't like the laws, you're free to lobby, protest, campaign, and vote against them.
That's what I've been doing for years now. Local cops know what I'm about and I'm friends with a good deal of them. They understand how shitty the laws are in regards to weed, and would like to not arrest otherwise good, lawful people. They, like most other cops in the nation, would much rather go after those who are actually a threat to society.

First one was because my brother was dating a crazy chick who tried slicing her own throat with a knife. He called the cops for help, they must've saw one of our pipes or something. Raided 1 week later.

Second time, in a different place, one of my roommates friends turned out to be a CI. Guns + Weed + Confidential Informant = No Knock Raid

Third time I wasn't home, nothing found within the boundaries of their warrant. Cops get egg on their face, have left me alone since then.
>>
>>34554841
What state?
>>
>>34554911
ND
>>
>>34554841
First: Crazy chick who may kill herself or others is reason to enter. Exigent circumstances.

Second: Informants are shady, and will pass bad Intel as good in order to stay off a shit list, or get their fix.

Third: why did they raid? For drugs?

Anon, the cops wouldn't raid you if you just smoked some bud. It's not like they have a stigma against all who smoke, as you've obviously seen and dealt with. It's the other stuff you do that highlights you. Such as have friends over who are much higher up in the drug ring (So much to warrant an informant), or have multiple friends over who deal, or are felons, or what not. It's the company you keep that's causing raids, not you.
>>
>>34555126
So change your friends, and become a productive member of society. And stop doing shady stuff that you're not telling us on a Turkish underwater basketweaving forum.
>>
File: 1458940310188.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1458940310188.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>34554556
>There is nothing lawful about following unjust laws.
>>
File: NoDak.jpg (81KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
NoDak.jpg
81KB, 700x516px
>>34555126
>First: Crazy chick who may kill herself or others is reason to enter. Exigent circumstances.
>Second: Informants are shady, and will pass bad Intel as good in order to stay off a shit list, or get their fix.
Yep, I fully understand why these events happened, I just don't agree with the police actions.
>Third: why did they raid? For drugs?
Yep, pretty sure police thought I was a dealer for a while. When the reality was that my friends and I just prefer weed over beer/liquor. And I have a lot of friends. I hold no ill will towards our police, hell 99% of my experience with our cops has been positive. It's the law in question I have issue with, and I have been working to help change it. We are getting closer though, but it's our state government that's getting in the way. Medicinal won the vote during the election, but our Senate is dragging its feet and delaying its implementation as much as they can.

>>34555149
I'm assuming you're talking to me and not the other anon.
>So change your friends
No, they're my friends. Many of them have been since grade school. Each one has had a positive influence on my life and I theirs. We're damn near family.
>and become a productive member of society.
Always have been. And so are my friends. We have careers, a few of us are even running our own businesses, we pay our taxes, we take part in the community, many of us perform charities of some sort or another, we vote, and when we get caught breaking the law we pay our debts to society. We're North Dakotans, that's just how we are. Hell, even after we were bagged and tagged everyone sort of reverted back to that 'North Dakota Nice' and we just shot the shit about stuff going on around town, hunting, video games, whatever.
>And stop doing shady stuff that you're not telling us on a Turkish underwater basketweaving forum.
What shady stuff? I've been pretty forthcoming with myself.
>>
File: 1500074692137m.jpg (75KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500074692137m.jpg
75KB, 724x1024px
>>34556299
>I'm a high-functioning drug-addict
ok
>>
>>34554556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw0AsBanu-o
>>
File: Comparison of Popular Drugs.gif (46KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison of Popular Drugs.gif
46KB, 620x460px
>>34556566
>I do not understand what I am criticizing
ok
>>
>>34554556
>There is nothing lawful about following the law
Nigga what
>>
>>34554070
No, that used to be the case for SOTs that ran the business out of their home, but you must now have a separate building for your business. Even then they can only come to inspect your books and shit during normal business hours.
>>
>>34554747
good thing we are a constitutional republic then.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.