[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 45674568.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
45674568.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>your ears are stilling ringing
>you heart is pounding so hard it feels like it is outside your chest skin
>you are gripping your pistol so tightly you have lose sensation in your fingers
>in the distance you can hear some screams and people running away
>you look down and have trouble focusing but can see the now still laid out body, oozing blood from the chest
>he coughs violently and some wet luke warm splatter hits your face
>you have just put 5 rounds into the chest of a would be mugger
>he had his hoodie drawn and came up quickly demanding your wallet
>his right hand was in his front pocket and point right at you

You have just drawn and shot someone in defense of you life, as you saw it.

What is your next step?
>>
>>34551811

Crashing this plane
>>
>>34551818
He was not a big guy.
>>
>>34551811
>as I fantasize, slowly dying on the street, drowning in my blood, stabbed in the lungs and the bowels by a fervent adept of a peaceful religion.
such is live in yurop.
>>
Step one. 911. Tell them there as been a shooting at the location. Tell them my name, what I'm wearing, and who was shot. Hang up.

Step two. Call lawyer. Tell him I'm cashing in on the new retainer I've been paying for.

Step three. If applicable remove firearm from body, if not practical or safe, reholster firearm, and place hands behind head.

Step four.
Shut
The
Fuck
Up

Steps 2 and 4 could have saved Zimmerman millions of dollars, and not ruined his entire life
>>
>>34551831
Motherfucking TRUTH
>>
>>34551831
Do cops actually believe that innocent people don't speak to them or just seasoned criminals?
>>
>>34551811
>Look at body.
>Bend over.
>Get up from the now naked body.
>Look at giant watch on wrist.
>Vanish to next town to sell my wares.
>>
>>34551857
Doesn't matter what the police believe. They're not the ones judging you, a jury is. Anything you say WILL BE USED IN COURT. If you say nothing, they have nothing to use. If you blabber on and on about how you just smoked some innocent African American child on his way to the community funded and built basketball court, the jury is going to hang you. Just shut your mouth and you will be ok.
>>
>>34551857
That is irrelevant. Cops do not have ANY say in a court of law unless you open your cock holster.

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP
>>
>>34551866
>Anything you say WILL BE USED IN COURT
*Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law
>Used AGAINST YOU
So shut your fucking mouth unless your attorney says otherwise.
>>
Well if the mugger's a nigger I just call the police and keep my mouth shut
If he isn't a nigger i'd feel bad for a couple of minutes and then call the police
>>
File: 1495820803954.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495820803954.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>34551864
>>
>>34551811
reload
>>
>Shoot in self defense
>Don't say shit to cops
>DOn't have a lawyer
wat do
>>
>>34552028
Get a lawyer.
>>
>>34552035
Just tell the cops I want to hire an attorney while sitting in my cell?
>>
>>34552036
I have a card with two attorney numbers in my wallet at every time and I don't even live in the US. If you carry or think to use a weapon in self defense situation be prepared.
>>
>>34552036
You should be on the phone immediately after a shooting to any and all lawyers.
How are you this unprepared?
If you carry a firearm, you should retain a lawyer or at least have a law-firm's number with you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.