[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting a rifle for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1464297436969.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464297436969.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
So lindy had such rigid opinions about guns when he never even fired one until a few weeks ago. Huh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4tzIuhmDa4
>>
>>34541889
He's only going to get worse. Now he'll really consider himself an expert.

Best hope is that he'll continue shooting enough so that he finally learns how little he actually knows about marksmanship.
>>
File: 1452133814059.jpg (94KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1452133814059.jpg
94KB, 620x413px
>>34541889
>So lindy had such rigid opinions about guns when he never even fired one until a few weeks ago.
Lindy doesn't need to use something to know how good it is. If it's British, it's the best.
>>
>nogunz britbong thinks he can have an opinion on guns
>>
File: 1477904171546.jpg (109KB, 553x801px) Image search: [Google]
1477904171546.jpg
109KB, 553x801px
>>34541964
>>
>>34541889
I have rigid opinions about space rockets and astronomy, even though I have never been to the moon i even have some opinions about the moon landing.
>>
>>34541989

Well, guess what?

You shouldn't have those opinions. They're almost certainly wrong, and a waste of your time to harbor or spread.
>>
>>34541889
So he's basically /k/?
>>
I took some young friends (20 and 21) to the range last week and had them shoot a rented M1A to pop their gun-cherries. They did pretty well.
>>
>>34542063
Lindybeige is basically /k/, /his/ and /tg/ incarnate. We all hate him because he reminds us of ourselves and that he managed to make a living out of it.
>>
>>34541889
he saved his life, he binned his knife
>>
>>34541889
So... technically the same as big part of /k/
>>
>>34541997
You shouldn't have the opinion that I shouldn't have the opinion, you're a no-no-opinions zone liver, and therefore aren't entitled to opinions on not having opinions.
>>
>>34541889
So you're saying he's British?
>>
Do people still dispute his comments on the bren vs spandau?

You realise he was basically saying "bren was better at its role than the spandau would have been at the bren's role, and vice versa" How could anyone with a brain disagree with this? And this was all based on historical accounts.

Bren = low rate of fire but easier to put out accurate fire on one specific target. This is how it was used.

Spandau (contemporary term for m44/34, don't be so fucking autistic) = much higher rate of fire. Easier to supress lots of people but harder to put out accurate long range fire (still possible, but not as easy as with the Bren).

Does this really trigger you SS fags that badly?
>>
>>34541889

I was honestly expecting him to start crying.
Don't know why, maybe the whole numale britcuck autistic youtube celebrity thing has something to do with it.
>>
spandeau
>>
File: point and shooty.png (137KB, 811x480px) Image search: [Google]
point and shooty.png
137KB, 811x480px
>>34542490
>(contemporary term for m44/34, don't be so fucking autistic)
>Does this really trigger you SS fags that badly?
Pip pip, we're Jerries, not SS fags, wot wot.
>>
File: Norinco SKS.jpg (541KB, 1382x524px) Image search: [Google]
Norinco SKS.jpg
541KB, 1382x524px
>>34542063
anon pls, we actually have guns and shoot them.
>>
>>34542490
He fuckaing talked about the bren being better because it was used until 2006 in 7.62 NATO, when could have just looked at the fucking TV and see that literally every machine gun in th middle east of Western manufacture is an MG3 or a licensed copy of it.
>>
>Huh...

What, it's only with this you figure out that he's a clueless attention whore who's been churning out clickbait videos about shit he hasn't researched all this time?

Quick you ain't.
>>
>>34543758
I also like skalgrim.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.