[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PA Gun Ranges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Pennsylvania-county-map.gif (57KB, 750x440px) Image search: [Google]
Pennsylvania-county-map.gif
57KB, 750x440px
Why's it so hard to find a decent range in this fucking state? Does anyone know of any good central PA ranges that I don't need a membership to use? Can't I just go to the game lands ranges and ignore the rules?
>>
>>34541679
You want to hear something funny. Some guy from PA came into my state(NJ) with his gucci AR to shoot here because he said the ranges were less strict on what you could do. Thats right, soccermom capital of the US has better shooting ranges because those of us here who do own guns don't give a fuck what liberals think.
>>
File: lXSWGjR_d.jpg (33KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR_d.jpg
33KB, 640x608px
>>34541693
>>
>>34541679
There's plenty of public ranges.

If you don't wanna pay at all find someone to let you shoot on their private property
>>
>>34541679
It could be worse. You could live in Illinois
>>
>>34541679
When we go out to the cabin we usually go to this clearing on state game lands and shoot there. Nobody has ever stopped us
>>
I used to have a nice section of woods right behind my where I could shoot without hassle. Moved now, and no such area, but a private club range right behind me now that I'm waiting to hear from someone about how to get in. It sucks being so close, yet so far away.
>>
>>34541927
Yeah, most everyone around here does that but naturally all of my friends and I live in town.
>>
>>34541679

google search for - gun ranges near me

returns list with map etc
>>
>>34541679

I fyou have a hunting permit you can goto any of the state owned ranges. Theres a nice one Indiana county.
>>
>>34541679
There literally a list of public gun ranges on the PA game commission website

Google it you lazy pos
>>
>>34544025
I did, rules state you can't have more than 3 rounds loaded at a time

Like is this real life or am I misunderstanding
>>
File: range2.png (2MB, 1079x570px) Image search: [Google]
range2.png
2MB, 1079x570px
You could also like.....find a rod n gun club or own enough land to host /k/ meetups here in PA.

>tfw I have a 600 yard range for $25 a year.

Pic related
>>
File: range.png (1MB, 853x569px) Image search: [Google]
range.png
1MB, 853x569px
>>34544794
>>
File: range3.png (1MB, 1077x567px) Image search: [Google]
range3.png
1MB, 1077x567px
>>34544811
>>
File: 0509171558.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0509171558.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>tfw I have a private 50 yard range.
>>
Since OP is a retard im taking over the thread.

The PA /k/rew discord is up and running.

If you are a PA resident or are a state bordering PA you can join.

I host meetups on my land once every 2 months or so. And we also go to gun shows as groups, host build parties, group buys, and hiking/camping trips.

Currently planned is a overnight hike to the abandoned turnpike in breezewood and a meetup with range time on my land labor day.

If you want to join fill the questions with a * on the form

>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JYhCV8qmxX_MKVfaVnNGoK4eq_Y8ExPlm1CoevnXDwM/viewform?edit_requested=true

Pic related is memorial day shoot I had 17 guys show up in total.
>>
File: 20150715_125714.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150715_125714.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Most of us just go inna woods to shoot.
>>
>>34545053
Fuck, why don't I live in PA?
>>
>>34545124
Are you willing to drive anon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.