[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting guns in Yurop: how to avoid the fucc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1491416081839.gif (2MB, 803x608px) Image search: [Google]
1491416081839.gif
2MB, 803x608px
I've been shooting at various clubs for years, and now that I have a somewhat steady job, I'm looking to get my own gun.

But I'm in Europe (France) and have no idea where the good deals are. Everything online is overpriced as hell and there are almost no gunshops...
I'm looking for a bolt-action. The best would be to find a K98K/Type 38/Mosin that is not too expensive.
Any idea how to make the search easier?
>>
>>34540771
>How to avoid fucc
>France

Move to Swirzerland, Czech Republic or Finland.
>>
>>34540771
In case you didn't get the memo, dear froggie, Europe ain't a country. Every single EU nation has its own laws, no matter that a lite version of the cuck-directive passed earlier.

Now, unless your enriched nation is total banland, hunting is usually the easiest gateway to funs. Singleshot guns and manual-actions are rarely restricted too much and can be found in any and all gun stores.

Start Googling around.
>>
>>34540816
I was thinking of that actually: since Finland and CZ are in the EU, I can probably buy myself a gun over there and bring it back to France. Thing is, I'm not so sure they are cheaper in these countries.
>>
>>34540816

guns laws in France are probably more lax than you think
>>
>>34540826
>Transporting a firearm across a border

I don't know dick about French or EU law but I can almost 100% guarantee that's a great way to get you asshole opened. That said I very much doubt anyone could catch you doing it unless you were totally retarded.
>>
>>34540816
No stay out of homogenous countries. We dont want American mongrels here.

If you want "Muh gunzs" move to USA the contamination area for degeneracy
>>
>>34540826

you still need a sporting/hunting license to own the imported firearm.
>>
>>34540821
As I said, there are almost no gun stores in France. The only one I found in my city is a surplus store that only sells uniforms, helmets and the like.
And it seems the only way people got their gun is by ordering them online, at crazy prices...
I've done some research, and the only way I can get a Mosin would be to buy it online at 500-600 yuros, which is just ridiculous. A Mauser would be at 800...

>>34540840
In Europe, there are no border checks. You can travel from Romania to Portugal without crossing a single border patrol. And as long as you have the required papers that allow you to carry a gun, like a shooting license, which I already have, you are not breaking any laws. Or at least, that's my understanding of it. I only did extensiove research on Baguette gun laws.
>>
>>34540821
Most European countries have the same laws or slightly different ones. Getting a firearm is a bitch in like 90% of the countries if not even more
>>
>>34540857
Not really, at least in France: as long as it's either a hunting rifle or a bolt-action, it only requires to sign a paper at the local town hall, and unless you already got in trouble with the police, they can't refuse if you present a shooting or hunting license.
>>
>>34540826
You must be American mongrel living in France. Importing guns in Europe is not easy and costs more than buying one from the store.

>>34540840

You need a valid reason to own firearms in most EU countries. Like someone is sending you death threats or you are into competition shooting.

You cant buy a gun for self defense if your life was never threatened before
>>
>>34540856
While there technically are no border checks, you are effectively smuggling the firearm unless you comply with the law of every nation you transport your gun through, seriously not worth the trouble.
>>
>>34540871
>as it's either a hunting rifle or a bolt-action, it only requires to sign a paper at the local town hall

No dumbo. You need to do the gun safety training
>>
>>34540876
Self defense is not an acceptable reason for gun license either in some EU countries. Your only options in these cases are hunting, sports, collecting (difficult), and a professional requirement (rare).
>>
>>34540913
Are you sure about this? Because I had to go to safety trainings to get my license in the first place, and I saw no such thing when looking at the relevant articles.
>>
The Netherlands has a good second-hand market. And no, in the EU it's actually rather easy to buy a weapon in another EU country (on top of the usual stuff, you just need to get a special form + get it registered).
>>
File: Gun laws in France.png (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Gun laws in France.png
2MB, 2000x3000px
Stop talking out of your asses, retards.
>>
>>34540917
Self defense is valid in all countries but to prove it you need extreme reasons.

Like if someone tried to murder you and is still out there. Most Gypsies in my country have legal guns with self defense reason.

A gypsy tries to kill a gypsy and a gypsy gets a gun to protect himself
>>
If it wasn't clear enough, I was merely asking about buying, not getting the authorization to have a firearm...
I can already legally own a Category C weapon, and that's the kind of guns I'm looking for.
>>
>>34540994
In Finland your generally not allowed to shoot anyone for self-defense unless it is absolutely necessary. In the past 10 years I'm aware of one case were the assailant had forced the defender into a corner and the court decided it was self-defense since there was no escape and the assailant HAD OPENED FIRE FIRST. So you have to potentially get killed by letting the attacker to shoot at you first before your legally allowed to defend yourself.

Jesus fucking Christ this country is cucked.
>>
>>34540856
Your understanding is wrong.Just cause you have a license from France, it doesn't mean you can waltz through the border with it.Transportin your gun outside of your country is done by specilized companies with the necassery license for that.
>>
File: comment_s'armer.png (220KB, 794x1375px) Image search: [Google]
comment_s'armer.png
220KB, 794x1375px
>>34541011
check naturabuy.fr OP, there's usually good deals to be found there
I remember seeing mosins for around 400€ there
>>
>>34541465
http://www.naturabuy.fr/Mosin-Nagant-91-30-item-2113045.html

here have a link
>>
>>34540850
I actually laughed out loud at this post.
>>
>>34541480
Cheers to that!
I'll have a look at this website, hope they have a good deal of choice.
>>
>>34541530
paaf2

http://paaf2.frenchboard.com/

need shooting licence N° but good deals
>>
File: Gun laws in France 2.png (3MB, 1786x4650px) Image search: [Google]
Gun laws in France 2.png
3MB, 1786x4650px
OC
>>
>>34540816
>Move to Swirzerland, Czech Republic or Finland.
Out of those three countries, only Switzerland allows for gun (bolt-, lever- and break action) purchases with cash and ID. The Czechs require licensing for all purchases and CC, while Finland requires licensing, outlaws CC and limits pistol purchases to individuals with 2 years of active shooting with borrowed pistols and ammo at a gun club.

In short: You´ve been memed.
>>
>>34540850
>gun-toting America
>mongrelized
You couldn´t be more wrong, my dear europeon victim of oppression. The laxer gun law is in a given US state, the more white people it contains.
>>
>>34540856
>And as long as you have the required papers that allow you to carry a gun, like a shooting license, which I already have, you are not breaking any laws. Or at least, that's my understanding of it.
Your understanding of it is wrong. First of all, "carrying a gun" (CC) is available to common European folk only in Estonia, Bosnia, and the Czech Republic. Secondly, gun law varies from nation to nation, and consequently transportation of firearms is similarly dissimilar in each nation.

>I only did extensiove research on Baguette gun laws.
"Extensive research" brought you to conclude that you´d be able to transport a pistol on your trip to London (across a border) with a French firearms license? Christ on a bike.
>>
>>34541358
>Jesus fucking Christ this country is cucked.
The law is of little importance when you´re being threatened by a home intruder or common street thug. Shoot first, ask questions later - act like a free and live man. Should the "justice" system rule against your rightful act of self-preservation, a year or two of jail will suffice as "punishment". Good riddance.
>>
>>34543718
You can "borderline carry" in France, i.e. it's technically not illegal to have the gun in a man-purse as long as it's not immediatly usable. (trigger lock)

Lots of off duty police forces were doing this before CC was allowed. "Sport shooters" can do that aswell but you really don't wanna be that guy in guncultureless France.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.