[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever stick a loaded gun to your head?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

File: xa4ez.jpg (29KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
xa4ez.jpg
29KB, 456x320px
And why didn't you pull the trigger?
>>
i dunno
>>
>>34540579
You know what prevented me from suicide? Leftwing faggots adding me to a statistic they like to use. And I'm too much of a pussy to order a gladius to "fall on the sword".
>>
File: IMG_0383.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34540571
Almost ate a 3.5 inch Remington 00 buck shell, my dog was whining in his kennel looking at me 10 yards away.
I didn't really want to do it anyways but my pupper watching me made me rethink things. Celebrated his 3rd birthday two weeks ago by smoking us a brisket.
>>
File: 1489335863829.jpg (33KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1489335863829.jpg
33KB, 500x496px
>>34540814
Glad you're still with us, any man who loves his doggo enough to feed him some brisket is good people in my book.

>>34540571
I last did it only 2 days ago.
I hurt someone that cares about me recently and it seriously has cut me down to the bone.
I found I didn't want to even breathe anymore, because I wasn't worth the air.
What I did is only something that sits on top of 15 years worth of fucking up and hating myself for it.
So I laid down, with my usp in my hand.
My bedside gun that is always loaded.
I put the muzzle to my nose, set directly between my eyes hoping it would be a t-box hit and I'd be lights out.
Hammer cocked, thumbed off the safety.
I couldn't do it.
I wanted to end my life because I was tired of hurting people. I was tired of people who care about me suffering because I hate myself and I say terrible shit to them.
I knew/know when I have that gun at my head, that if I do it, I'll only hurt them more.
I don't know where to go from here honestly, especially with the person I love who I hurt.
There's apologies and all that but it doesn't fix things. What happened has happened.
I know that checking outta this life early won't take away their pain.
It's the most selfish shit anyone can do.

I just hope some of you fuckers think about that, even if you think no one cares, I bet you somewhere, somebody will notice and miss your asses.

Anyways keep fighting the good fight y'all, I know I'm fuckin tryin.
>>
i cant tell if the is /k/ or /r9k/
>>
>>34541279
this*
>>
>>34540571
>>34540814
Same reason as this fag. Didn't want to abandon my doggo..
>>
>>34540571
I did pull the trigger, but it was only 9mm
>>
>>34541035
Try aiming for the base of the skull where it meets the neck if you want the best odds of not becoming a vegetable.
>>
>>34540814
Had a 9mm in my mouth and then i looked at my parrot and decided not too. That bird did more for me than my girlfriend
>>
I wish I did
>>
>>34541764
yeah
>>
Happens about once a year.

It's not like I particularly want to die, so I won't cause it. Just I'm not really attached to living anymore.
>>
>>34540571
>implying I didn't
Spoiler: Taurus quality saved my life.
>>
>>34541908
I never saw parrots as an animal people get emotionally invested in kinda like a lizard but i guess why not... your comment made me chuckle though.
>>
File: 1499561887079.png (148KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1499561887079.png
148KB, 500x524px
>>
>>34540571
yeah but i was really pissed up on cheap whisky
>>
File: UruxNeD.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
UruxNeD.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>34542904
Parrots are social and affectionate animals, and some species are smarter than anything other than some primates (and possibly tied with corvids).
>>
I'd been meaning to pick up my first firearm a couple months ago. I'm rather glad I didn't. Sad to say but dumb shit happened that wouldn't irk a stronger man and I'm fairly sure I'd have pulled the trigger. I'm not normally one to consider drastic things like suicide or self-harm, but being that I was considering driving my car off a ravine on the way to school, I'm fairly sure I'd have taken a 9mm express if I had the chance.

Still want a gun, but I'm going to wait until I'm a better man.
>>
>>34540571

too poor to afford ammo
>>
>>34540571
A 10lb DA pull becomes 100lb when you point the gun at yourself. Maybe I'm just a coward.
>>
>>34540571
I realized I'd miss my dog.
Still struggle with the whims and thoughts now and then. Some days are harder than others.

I was a terrible student, a terrible soldier, and a terrible husband. Maybe I just haven't found what I am good at yet...
>>
I've done it a few times. Not as a suicidal thing, and no one else was around, in any instance. Sometimes its just a proof to myself that I am the only one in control of me, and that I have myself, under wraps.
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
Once, back in 2014. Had been going through a lot and was basically stuck with moving into my parents house for a bit. Was gonna pop myself with a fuddy fahve glock (that I honestly bought for that express purpose!) a couple of days before I left to live with my folks but decided that I didn't want to put anyone through that ordeal. Plus, it'd be shitty of me to splatter my brains all over the carpet I was sitting on at the place I was living at.

Things are way better now. I've met good people, I'm in a relationship with someone who makes me want to be the best version of myself that I can, and I've got a pupper (8 week old Belgian malinois!) coming to my place in about 2 weeks. Right now, things are hectic but they're looking up.

I hope you're all doing alright anons, I've been browsing this website since 2007 and this place is kind of like my dysfunctional home away from home. I wouldn't wish harm upon any of you glorious faggots.
>>
I just wanted to see how it felt. I didn't feel anything.
>>
>>34540596
Axios!
>>
>>34542949
>pissed up
>whisky
I'm gonna need some proofs you're even a hazguns there Nigel.
>>
>>34540571
yes, but then i remembered i had more anime to download. and i dont want to let my waifu down.
>>
>>34540571
>Ever stick a loaded gun to your head
no
>And why didn't you pull the trigger?
I only shoot Nazis and rampaging bolsheviks
>>
>>34546247
>shooting good guys
>>
I've done it 3 times. I didn't do it because I wanna drive cool cars and I've never shot a full retard gun, the last time I was just drunk and was fucking around
>>
>>34540571
I pulled the trigger and missed at point-blank once. Deaf in my left ear, now.
>>
File: 1488729990706.jpg (194KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1488729990706.jpg
194KB, 1000x1409px
>>34546547
You are "a man called Ove" levels of bad at suicide
>>
>>34540571
Played Russian Roulette IRL twice. Didn't die. Feels bad man.
>>
>>34546303
Nazis were gungrabbing cocksuckers, like yourself, underage.
>>
Never and seriously how the fuck does a bullet kill someone instantly wouldnt it just make a hole and the rest of the brain would work fine or would a slug point blank blow a head to pieces?

Would a shotgun to the head probably be instant and unsurvivable if someone put a shotgun aimed right between the eyes point blank? Buck shot or slug? Could anyone save you even if you were on an operating table?
>>
>>34540571
I used to do it with a bullet I knew was most likely a dud. Then I got some ammo for it. I've had it loaded in my mouth. Sometimes I cock it and almost pull the trigger. I do it far less than I used to, but some days it looks tempting up on the shelf.
>>
The future is gonna be way too cool for me to kill myself. If you're in your mind thirties or younger, like myself, chances are good you're going to live as long as you please through medical advancements, and they rise the younger you get. People born today almost certainly will live forever. Plus, there's the US space corps now, and given another ten years there will be commercial space flight and a new frontier.

Life is pretty sweet if you're okay with waiting around putting your nose to a grindstone for a while. Or if you aren't over fifty or so.
>>
>>34540814
>>34541908
Heart warming stories. To seldom we recognize the great gift of being able to take part in the next moment, it's special and unique magic. Looking another sunrise and feeling the warmth of the first beams weights more than any failure and more, what we ever could asked for.
>>
>>34547430
>The future is gonna be way too cool

nope, transhumanism will ruin it
>>
>>34547286
>What is temporary wound expansion?
>What is kinetic energy?
>What is hydrostatic shock?
>What is major cerebral hemorrhaging?

Even if it is just "a hole" a hole in your brain is bad news for your health in a very immediate way
>>
>>34547791
if someone shot someone right between the eyes even if they were in a hospital is there any chance of living if it was a 12 ga slug? would it probably be instant death?

like id imagine it would hurt or would it be unconscious
>>
>>34547743
How? Transhumanism is taking fire from the gods.

The alternative is becoming the pets of artificial intelligence far superior to us in every way.
>>
>>34547802
Yeah there's always a chance. Humans are retardededly survivable. You'll probably end up a vegetable when you try it, brain dead and retarded so every moment seems like eternity but nonetheless locked in your body in a hospital bed.
>>
>>34540571

I played russian roulette three times

Was definitely exhilarating
>>
>>34540571
I don't have a gun. If I had one I would've put it to my head years ago.
>>
>>34541764
Lol same
>>
>>34547172
How do you know he wasn't talking about the Bolsheviks? Kinda seems like you were baitin there bud
>>
File: 1490755410431.png (156KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490755410431.png
156KB, 655x600px
>>34540596
Fuckin A anon, do it like a Roman or don't do it at all.
>tfw I will never have a bro that will help me die by holding a sword at gut level and standing firm as I pull myself into an embrace
>>
File: AnHero.jpg (21KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
AnHero.jpg
21KB, 330x400px
This is a weapons board, not a weepy faggot board.

If you don't like life, just man up and do it and fuck off forever.

If you just want to cry and moan like little faggot bitches, go do it somewhere else.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>34549221
>>34540596
>>34542914
Fucking this, I even built a pipe shotgun just to avoid that but I knew those fuckers would say the same shit anyway.
>>
i tried to shoot my left testicle off but saw the look on my pet snails face and decided not to
>>
>>34540596
This, plus I mentally saw the edge where I stepped off, and couldn't go back. Kinda like a deep part of the seashore where you're walking along and step off to get carried off by the current.

...I fucking decided that I don't deserve that bullshit.

If I'm going out prematurely it's going to be by accident or fucking doing something epic, and fuck that bullshit..there's guns I want to shoot that I don't own.

Plus, fuck it I want to see where this ride ends. Not a cry for help or any other bullshit like that, legit fucking sick of feeling like ass.

So I decided to love myself more than anything else, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>34546547
i remember you from another thread. were you the one who meant to kill themselves but ND when they were adjusting the gun?
>>
I put a side by side up against my eyeballs but heard my wife reading her son a bedtime story and decided not to
>>
>>34541908
You could have fucked that bird's mental health up
>>
>>34550169
>my wife reading her son a bedtime story
probably bait
>>
I do it pretty frequently so i can know what it feels like to be close to death
>>
>>34540571
Yea, several times in a short time frame.
My mind just went all to shit and I seriously thought I was going to actually go insane. I sat there with it against my head and thought "I'll give more day, maybe it will change". That quote from Cast Away kept popping in my head. "Tomorrow the sun will rise, and who knows what the tide may bring"
>>
File: 150008159356.png (64KB, 328x489px) Image search: [Google]
150008159356.png
64KB, 328x489px
>>34540571
I don't like anime, therefore, the answer is no.
>>
File: 2014-11-18_23.30.09.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-18_23.30.09.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>34546971
play with a glock next time. Also cuz my brother is getting married and he asked me to be his best man. pic related
>>
>>34540596
I honestly can't fathom why you would care about leftist studies after you're fucking dead
>>
>>34550578
Don't underestimate petty hatred, anon.
>>
you gotta be some kind of huge drama queen faggot to even do something like this
litter really kill your shelfs
>>
>>34542963
i D'AWWWWWWW'd, that's a cute fucken bird
>>
>>34542904
Parrots are basically 2 year Olds that live to be 60

https://youtu.be/9QOTzUI2cPQ
>>
>>34542986

happy to hear it
>>
File: image.jpg (581KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
581KB, 1000x1480px
>>34540571
I was sitting there with a shotgun in my mouth when I got a call from a girl I was seeing asking if I could come over

I guess she sort of saved my life
>>
File: 1499742603977.png (566KB, 835x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499742603977.png
566KB, 835x600px
>>34540571
Nope. Have had those weeks where it's an immense effort to even get out of bed. Nothing worth living for. Only thing holding you back is the pain it would cause others.

But even then, no, I knew it was a temporary neurochemical imbalance. And like all things, it too shall pass.
>>
Lol no.
>>
I do it in hopes it will go off by itself but it never does.
>>
>>34551432
That's the first bunny I wanted to FUCK
>>
If my dad didn't kill himself 2 years back, I'd probably have done it by now.

Still might, who knows when I'll finally break.
>>
>>34541764
kek
>>
Because I know that they'll make yp excuses about why I didi it, sort of "he couldn't cope with the stress", or some shit. I'm waiting for a less stressful time to off myself, to make it clear that I'm doing it because I don't enjoy life as a thing. Also,
>>34540596
>>
>>34552157
Just to add, things I learned from that near-attempt:
1. It's a hell of a feeling, holding a loaded gun, considering it and deciding it's a good idea. Would strongly reccomend.
2. If you really want to die, don't tell anyone. Those who go on about wanting to kill themselves IRL are seeking attention. A properly planned suicide should come as a surprise to all around.
3. Get your shit in order before you go. Delete any stuff you don't want others reading, write out a proper will, and a good suicide note in which you explain why you did it, who you blame and who you don't. Preferably typed, it's much more respectable. Include a last request if you want to. (Mine is that I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten)
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.