[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I buy an Arex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: arex.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
arex.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Is this just for poor fags or is it actually good?
>>
>>34538695
>$600
>just for poor fags
Poor fags like myself by Turkish or milsurp guns for sub $350
>>
Just get a P07 duty. It's backed up by a company that's more than 5 years old and will be around another 100 years.
>>
>>34538857
This. You don't want a carry gun with a safety anyway.
>>
>>34538795
maybe OP is an HK sales rep
>>
>>34539145
Enjoy your glock leg
>>
>>34541339
Holy shit you're stupid. It's Da/Sa the heavy trigger is the safety.

Stop misapropriating old meme
>>
>>34541351
Ebin
>>
>>34538695
Why not buy a P226?
>>
>>34539145
if it has a betty decrocker then I wouldn't use a thumb safety either.

OP it's a Sig clone but with QC and a reasonable price tag. Don't get suckered in by name-brand
>>
>>34541339

enjoy shit trigger discipline
>>
>>34538695
just get a police surplus p226
>>
>>34543897
>DAO p226
Don't make me vomit Anon
>>
File: pix982343740.jpg (32KB, 640x308px) Image search: [Google]
pix982343740.jpg
32KB, 640x308px
>>34543908
i got mine for $490 on gunbroker and its not DAO
>>
>>34542994
My only concern with the Arex would be how it holds up to moisture. I haven't looked into it enough to see if anyone has tested it yet. That along with how easy/difficult it is to get replacement parts would be my only concern with getting an Arex. Those aside, I've been wanting one myself but I don't know why since I already have a P-07
>>
File: guess 2.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
guess 2.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
RZ1 Fag here. Probably one of the few RZ1 owners on here, honestly.

>>34538695
I'll just start out by saying that the RZ1 is a genuinely great firearm.
I've put at least 1500 rounds through mine with not one failure yet. The gun eats anything I feed it without complaint, including cheap steel.

The trigger is crisp and not gritty at all, the mag release feels naturally placed to your grip, the safety is easily reachable after drawing, and the grip is comfy as fuck.

The thing will operate in just about any condition and is solidly built. The full aluminum frame gives the gun some weight and overall meatiness, but is still fairly easy to point and is quick to get your eyes sighted on.

Personally, I'm a general fan of hammer-fire DA/SA firearms. It just seems natural.

>>34542065
It's honestly just feels like a much more refined firearm than the P226, which don't get me wrong, is a great pistol. But building upon the successes of similar concepts usually makes some pretty decent ideas.

So, yeah. Would recommend the RZ1 over the P226.

>>34545700
>how it holds up to moisture
Honestly, pretty well. At least, as far as I've found.
I'm out in the pacific NW and have taken my RZ1 plinking during the rain. It fires just the same as if it wasn't raining, no matter how wet it gets. Hasn't rusted in the time I've had it and clean-up is a breeze.

Unless you're talking about submerging the thing. That's something I've yet to find out.

On separate note...
>inb4:
>shitty trigger discipline
>not being able to actuate safety during SHTF
>can't conceal full-size
>metal too heavy
>hammer-fire innacurate

Practice with your fucking firearms and quit whining, you mongrels.
>>
>>34538695
Never forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuPOqDlaX6U
>>
>>34538695
>$600

think of the massive list of ~$600 pistols that have literal decades more reputation behind them, or slightly newer pistols from gun companies with decades more reputation behind them

buy a nice $500 pistol from any of said reputable gun companies and pile on ammo or mags DESU
>>
>>34548095
Arex has been around for a long while now, but not as a self-made firearm manufacturer.

Quoted from them:
"Arex might sound like a new name in the firearms industry but this could not be further from the truth. Arex is a renowned company that has already earned its good name in the defence industry. The company has been creating and manufacturing defence products for more than 20 years. REX zero 1 is definitely the first pistol that is in-house designed as well as manufactured, but we have been developing and making firearms parts since 2005."

New != bad. Especially if it's just new to /you/.
>>
>>34538695
It's better than exetershit at least.
>>
>>34548095
>reputation

Most new guns from ""reputable"" manufacturers are shit though.

>Sig P320
>HK VP9
>S&W M&P
>Gen 4 Glocks
>Beretta PX4
>FN FNS/509/whatever gun they're gonna make next week before dropping their previous platforms.
>>
You can get a Canik Tp9 for 300$ new. I like mine and it's pretty good for a budget gun. If you're going DA/SA get one from a proven firearms manufacturer.
>>
>>34547644
The day this came out is the second-biggest holiday in Slovenia.
>>
>>34548454
t. noguns
>>
>>34548805
>t. noguns
pls don't cry Sigfag, your Sig can't handle the saltwater...
>>
>>34547610
Why are you trying to sell it then, familino?
>>
File: rex.2.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
rex.2.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
>>34549642
Why? Shit like >>34538857, >>34543897, >>34548095.

Someone needs to combat the "well, why not just..."
>>
>>34541339
If you're dumb enough to shoot yourself in the leg you shouldn't own a firearm.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.