[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spare mags in car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HK 9mm mags.jpg (257KB, 1109x594px) Image search: [Google]
HK 9mm mags.jpg
257KB, 1109x594px
I've been hearing of cars getting broken into around my area and belongings (including guns) getting stolen. I have since then stopped putting my other pistol (P229) in the glovebox and have just stuck with my concealed carry P2000SK.

Question is, do you put spare mags in the glovebox? I suffer from paranoia because I get a lot of death threats working for CPS (not sworn leo). I carry a backup mag in my pocket, but I wanted to know how many people here actually carry spare mags alone in their cars.

I just feel like 21 rounds isn't enough at times, especially when I have to do home checkups in the ghetto. I also travel a lot around the state itself, and have been hearing horror stories about these backwoods fucking towns having road blocks that will steal your shit/kill you if you stop.
>>
What does the car have to do with anything?

Just keep 2 extra on your belt my man. There's even carriers for exactly that.
>>
>>34534025
glock 19 with two extendos on hip is like 80+ shots
>>
You need a double mag carrier. I carry a G19 IWB with 16 rounds and two 17rd magazines. 50 rounds on tap. Or find a better job.
>>
>>34533973

I keep a Draco with a Romanian Drum Mag in the truck, so I don't have to worry about pistol mags bruh.
>>
>>34533973
I keep a 17 round mag full of Ranger T 147 grain in my center console. Sometimes I carry it with that mag and keep a 15 round mag in the center console. Either way yes I always keep a mag in the center console. If you don't feel sufficient get a 30 round magazine, I kept that in my center console during Black Bike Week
>>
Having spare ammo in your car? Sure, why not.

Thinking you'll ever have the need or luxury of acessing it? Fuck no you won't, you're using whatever you brought to the gunfight and that only. If you can access your car, you can drive the fuck away.

Get medical training and medical supplies instead. That'll do you more good than anything else.
>>
>>34534025
>Just keep 2 extra on your belt my man. There's even carriers for exactly that.
I carry 1 extra in my pocket, I can't find a comfortable iwb double holster that snugs the mags right. The ones I've found in my lgs are either slightly too tight (struggle to free the magazine) or slightly too loose. HK mags are weird I guess idk.
>>
>>34534499
>If you can access your car, you can drive the fuck away.
What if the angry father follows him?
>>
>>34534513
https://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/magazine-holsters-1

Done right.
>>
>>34534171
Hello witchitawesome
>>
I keep my tok and a spare mag in the trunk. Even when I pocket carry my .32.

I work in the hood and refuse to keep nice guns in my car.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.