[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SINGAPURA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Singapore_card.png (28KB, 1030x600px) Image search: [Google]
Singapore_card.png
28KB, 1030x600px
What does /k/ think of singapore and our military? we have karaoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjkWcjeRAN4
>>
As I understand it, people in Singapore never have any sex.

So basically 4chan the country.

Still, should be good enough to keep Malaysia or Indonesia from fucking with you.
>>
>>34533418
trained with you mate back in 2010.

My thoughts
SAR21 is good rifle
Training is good
NCO's can be a bit weak though, but thats coming from an army where NCOs are feared just as much as they're respected
Personal Equipment was good,
Tanks, IFVs, APCs in good numbers

Navy looks good, exceptional frigates, but could do with a pair of destroyers and maybe a light carrier.
Definitely needs more subs

Air force looks good.

FINAL VERDICT:
8/10 the best conscripted country army i've seen

For comparison
USA: 7 (add 1.5 for excellent logistics and air power) so 8.5/10
Australia: 9 (minus one for being small for 8 overall)
Canada: 9 (minus one for being small overall)
Ukraine :7/10
Jordan: 7/10
Netherlands 7/10
Finland :7/10
Italy: 7/10
Deutschland: 6/10
Belgium 5/10
>>
>>34533553
What was so bad about belgium? Dated kit?

I was walking around Brussels a few months back and the soldiers patrolling the streets looked more like 1970's Rhodesians than a modern military.

Ancient FAL's and random selection of miss matched 90's kit. Bongistani police looked like robocop in comparison
>>
>>34533893
Belgian soldiers were all cunts
Their kit was indeed shit, still using FNC
They lacked hevy equipment
They lacked tanks entirely
They used APCs as IFVs

There Navy is smaller

there whole excuse was "yeah well, we're going to get support from the EU, because Brussels as the EUs capital we should get extra defences from all the other EU states"

All this whilst only spending 0.9% of GDP on defence and intelligence

They went through all this EDA bullshit to promote the EU and somewhat ignore NATO.

The worst was we were trying to teach them some skills, and they were basically turning there noses up and saying we'd never do this, without explaining why.
>>
back in my World of Warcraft days, my guild leader was a singapore chink. he had grown up in Vancouver(no surprise there) and when he was 17 got a letter from the Singapore government. Telling him it was time to return to the motherland to do his conscription time, or else bad things would happen to him and his family. so he spent two/three years in singapore's army. Where he basically managed the front desk at temporary stay barracks. Officers and others would come in and take a room for a night or three. He just sat there and logged them in. He was also playing WoW pretty much constantly while on duty.
>>
>>34533435
The girls do. Lots of it. With western guys
>>
>>34533553
What was so bad about us germans?
>>
File: 1461867099195.png (481KB, 4320x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1461867099195.png
481KB, 4320x2880px
>>
>>34534486
t. sexpat yellow fever fetishist that couldn't get any at home
>>
>>34534414

From what I've heard from friends over the years, that sounds about right if you don't meet physical quals for infantry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.