[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just you wait, Trump is going to unban Russian imports.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1495818002984.jpg (19KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495818002984.jpg
19KB, 600x339px
>any day now.
>just you wait.
>just you wait.
>just you wait.
>any day now.
>any day now.
>>
>>34532205
>voting for Trump for imports
>not voting to ensure a conservative Supreme Court Justice replacement for Scalia
Your reasoning is flawed
>>
File: trumpjeww.jpg (2MB, 3048x3456px) Image search: [Google]
trumpjeww.jpg
2MB, 3048x3456px
>>34532213
>>
>>34532205
Don't forget China!
>>
>>34532213
This is a blatant lie.
Hillary was a Muslim oil sheik puppet, not a Jewish puppet.
>>
>>34532205
Wtf I hate trump now
>>
>>34532205
When will you fuckers realize the president is a figurehead and start concerning yourself more with the senate and house than the fucking marionette puppet.
>>
>>34532218
Pretty much this.

It's hard to tell with Trump what will win out, pro-fun, or protecting domestic manufacturers.
>>
>>34532327
I don't really care all that much. Just sign the goddamn HPA into law
Fucking Bernout shooting Scales the day before the initial vote really activated my almonds
>>
All i want is a crate of 7.62x54r lever actions.
>>
>>34532307
Supreme meme court > all
>>
>>34532350
Should Democrats be banned from owning firearms?
>>
>>34532670

When you bring up that point it turns out that Democrats are scared of Repubilicans and independents being the only ones with guns.

...while only a few moments earlier they were for banning guns by saying it would reduce the vast majority of crime/shootings.
>>
>>34532670
SHALL
>>
>>34532874
BENIS
>>
>>34532213
>>34532222
Jesus Christ why is this normal for /k/ now.
Literal cancer
>>
>>34532907
No ot isnt, just a samefag asspie
>>
>>34532205
Why should Trump promote foreign TOYS over weapons whose production employs American citizens?

AKfags would trade the Second Amendment itself for more of their favorite toys. Fuck you all. Russia doesn't defend your freedom and neither does China, but you crave toys you don't need and are willing to sell out your own country to get.

You aren't patriots, you are just autistniggers. Invest in producing domestic versions of Slav weapons you want. Fuck giving money to enemy oligarchs.
>>
>>34532948
>you don't need
You don't choose what I need
>>
>>34532907
not an argument, jew lover
>>
>>34533012
But I support blocking traitors from investing in enemies. You cannot be reasoned with therefore you must be blocked. Otherwise you'd serve Russia.

You cannot articulate why you "need" them vs American weapons. You want them. Admit it, bitch.

Say the truth as you see it.

Why do you want to undermine the US firearms industry who support the NRA and GOA who happen to be the only reason the Second Amendment still stands.

Why to you crave vatnik penis? Say it, faggot.
>>
>>34533239
It is not the Bill of Needs, its the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>34532257
Everyone at the top in the US serves Big Oil. We must have the petrodollar even if it means supporting one batch of sand dindus against another.

America IS Big Oil. America is the MICC. That may not suit autistic idealism but it's profitable.
>>
>>34533250
You don't have a right to foreign trade, just to be armed.

Now WHY do you want to undermine the Bill of Rights by undermining US firearm manufacturers? Say it!

Why do you worship slavs over Americans?
Say it?

I defy you to articulate why.
>>
>>34532670
No. They're citizens of the united states and as such have a constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms, just like every other citizen of the united states. To infringe upon the 2nd to take guns from one group allows the government to infringe upon the 2nd to take guns from other groups. The 2nd Amendment declares a right, not a privilege afforded only to certain groups that the State deems acceptable.
>>
>>34533268
Because the Slavs make a more desirable gun.
Fuck you and your jingoistic, free market capitalism hating bullshit, I'll buy what guns I want. Also,
>reddit spacing
Back to >>>/pol/ buddy, be with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>34532218

Hell we could see Scalia, ((Ginsburg)), and even Kennedy in the next few years.

Honestly I think there should be an age cap. There's no way all those old fucks have all their marbles upstairs.
>>
>>34533369
That spacing existed a century before Redddit, you yung idiot.

You won't buy shit if they aren't imported. You have no power.

You also cannot articulate beyond "more desirable" so that's instantly written of as gasworthy autism. Eugenics cannot come fast enough, babby vatnik.
>>
>>34533239
cheap, fun guns bring people into the hobby. People bring votes
>>
>>34533406
You never did say why you hate free market trade. Also:

>muh Russian boogeyman!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.