[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian military/tour/trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1484211140342.png (958KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1484211140342.png
958KB, 1024x681px
contemplating traveling to russia for victory day next year and staying for a bit, 1 weeks time, has anyone here ever gone to russia or done any other military themed private tours? Cost,ect

there is a hotel in Moscow for right by red square for $70 a night which I think isn't bad, I'd like to visit the museums in Moscow then head to Izhvesk.

do you think being able to handle/dissassemble one of their 74m's on victory day would be possible, if I could show my proficiency and to be a fan of Russia and its weapons.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>34529933
>that picture

absolutely degenerate.
>>
File: IMG_2805.jpg (223KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2805.jpg
223KB, 1620x1080px
>>34529933
Go for it, Russia is fun.
Have you looked on airbnb?

>no idea wtf you're talking about with the AK74m....
>>
>>34529933
I've just been to Patriots Park nearish Moscow, kinda shitty. Only 50 or so people were there and the place was built for thousands. Only a few places were open too but it was pretty cool. It would be better to go when there is an event.
>>
>>34529933
you should buy a lot of ak mags or like russian military camo for cheap while there and then bring it back and sell it to us
>>
>>34529933
>military themed private tours

those are thinly disguised adverts for merc wannabes ?

if you don't sign up then something accidentally happens to you or you get kidnapped and signed up anyway
>>
>>34529933
If you want to look at communist stuff so much just go to Poland or Hungary.

Unlike, Russia it friendly and safe countries.
>>
>>34529933
>fan of Russia

I hope they offer you citizenship too. Stay there

Don't fucking come back cunt
>>
>>34529933
>fan of Russia

I can see you've never been there before.
>>
>>34529933
Been there plenty of times, can definitely recommend the central armed forced museum and the GPW museum in Moscow. The tank museum outside of Moscow is pretty cool too, and there's Patriot park nearby though I've never been there.

If you don't know Russian it can be a bit tough to get around. Haven't tried any military themed excursions but that might be easier if you're travelling without a guide. Or you can just look for someone to hook up with on VK or similar sites.

Don't forget to visit Splav stores while there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.