[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADHD and guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: loli with gun.jpg (2MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
loli with gun.jpg
2MB, 1500x2121px
Hey guys and gals I've been diagnosed with adhd as a kid and stopped using adderall once I got older. I've been thinking about going back to the doctor and getting rediagnosed so I can get back to taking something to keep me focused throughout the day but I'm worried that it will make me dq'd from owning firearms anyone here have some advice? P.S. I live in illinois (I hate it).
>>
>>34528530
it won't.
>>
>>34528530
been diagnosed with ADHD since i was like, 12 and it was just getting "popular" to diagnose energetic kiddies with pharmacy grade meth

22 now, also live in Illinois (zion)

never had a single problem buying a gun from anywhere. its never even been brought up, now that i think of it

this isnt one of those "mental diseases" that stops you (Like being a schizo or having some kind of psychosis)

plus, getting free speed is fuckin awesome, even if you dont need it anymore
>>
>>34528530
beautiful
>>
>>34528530
>Calling Maki a loli
Looks like you do need those pills after all, faggot.
>>
>>34528575
thats a relief, over here in coles county and yes free speed does help.
>>
>>34528870
But those tits are so small, she's just better off saying shes a child to escape the embarassment.
>>
File: 124123.jpg (494KB, 1253x1770px) Image search: [Google]
124123.jpg
494KB, 1253x1770px
>>34528900
Those are fair sized, at least bigger than DFC.
>>
>>34528575
>2007
>it was just getting "popular"
kek it was getting popular to diagnose kids with that way before 2007.
>getting free speed is fuckin awesome, even if you dont need it anymore
Agree with you there. Nothing like 120mg and 10am class.
>>
>>34528530
It won't. I get 60 Adderall 25mg's a month and I never was prohibited or asked or stopped in a gun background check.

DESU I'm surprised how easy it is to get basically free speed. Even when I tried getting my medication changed;

"Doctor, I stopped taking the adderall, I noticed I would get a 'burnt out' feeling, or that I wouldn't notice an effect. Isn't there another medication?"

"No worries! We will double your medication, you take two pills a day, yes?"
>>
File: gun.jpg (2MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
2MB, 3328x1872px
>>34529039
I was in 1st grade and after almost having to repeat kindergarden they put me on ritalin and it was a night and day difference with my grades and attitude, I hope now at 25 either one will do the same for me.
>>
Fucking terrible idea. Never get medically diagnosed with any depression/ADHD related shit it will fuck you later unless you can riggle out of it by saying it was not clinical or else it was isolated childhood. Also the drugs for that stuff fuck you up.

>keep me focused
Get on testosterone. Not even joking, basically the magic bullet for male health and state of mind.
>>
>>34528530
As someone who's also been diagnosed with ADHD since I was very young it only really applies in academic and testing situations usually allowing for more testing tinr, you should be fine, and avoid those meds, the risk you take in becoming dependent on them vastly outweighs any benefits, which you can gain from basic self discipline.
>>
>>34528530
>shit td
no thanks, senpai
>>
>>34530484
>it will fuck you later
...no it won't, except maybe for a security clearance, but idk about that. Stop discouraging people from getting treatment for mental health issues.
>>
>>34528997
>kek it was getting popular to diagnose kids with that way before 2007.

Can confirm. I got loaded up with Ritalin in 1968.
>>
>>34528530
Same situation as you. It doesn't affect qualification at all.
>>
>>34528997
I was diagnosed in 1997
>>
>>34528530
You'll be fine.

I've been on adderall for 4 years now since I started college. Medical records are private in the United States. The FBI or whoever does your background check can't see it.

At any rate, amphetamines do not impair you when you are under their influence. Guns and amps are fine--rad, even.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.