[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rifles under 300

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 8Uj0l1d.jpg (101KB, 1227x453px) Image search: [Google]
8Uj0l1d.jpg
101KB, 1227x453px
I'm looking at buying my first rifle and I can't seem to find anything under 300 that isn't a 22 or extremely beat to shit nuggets. I'd like to use it as a hunting rifle
>>
>>34522984
you might be able yo find a used savage axis
>>
>>34522984
try looking for a sporterized milsurp
>>
>>34522984
Go to the used gun rack and look for an old deer rifle
>>
$169 shipped straight to your door with no background check or FFL fee. It'll drop anything you shoot it with: https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/63968/CVA+PR2110+Wolf+209+Magnum+Break-Action+50cal+24%22+BluedBlack
>>
>>34522984
what are you planing on hunting?
if the cost of the rifle is a concern i would look for something that has cheep ammo.
223 for small game or 308 for large.
Here is a 308 w/ scope for just over 300 before shipping and transfer
http://grabagun.com/mossberg-27866-patriot-rifle-308-win.html

i use wikiarms to search for the best deals.
just search 308 bolt, 223 bolt to see the cheapest options.

Single shots are not bad for hunting aswell.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/baikal-243-single-shot.html
thats a 243 single shot for under 200.
>>
File: 1cjkfo.jpg (78KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1cjkfo.jpg
78KB, 768x960px
Hold out another year. With a Republican in the big house gun prices should drop again
>>
>>34523297
Where the hell have you been? They've been dropping for a while now (Just not milsurp)
>>
>>34523011
/This

Im sure you can find a nice used 30-30, 308 or 30-06 for around 300
>>
>>34523330
So do you think mosins will be back at 200 in 6 month?
>>
i would recommend a pre freedom marlin 336.
but it will be pricey to shoot compared to a 308.
>>
>>34523244
I plan on hunting large game from boars to black bears, that's why I was looking at mosins
>>
>>34523363
No. Because Trump and the GOP told us to go fuck ourselves and helped tighten up on imports because apparently the free market and the 2nd amendment are evil.
All glory to samey shit-quality locally manufactured (out of shit chink metal) AR15s and a bunch of AR15 derivatives.
>>
>>34523363
No. They're not being produced anymore, have history behind them, and are being bought by these RESIST LARPers. Price won't go down that low again
>>
>>34523405
>I plan on hunting large game from boars to black bears, that's why I was looking at mosins

if you want a cheep mosin style rifle look at the type 53 barred actions on gunbroker.
there are hunderes of them and they do not have a stock for about $150
then you put a synthetic stock for 70.
for around 220 you have ligher bolt action mosin
>>
>>34523363
Gonna have to check with the Russian Federation on that one.
>>
>>34523422
>No. They're not being produced anymore, have history behind them, and are being bought by these RESIST LARPers. Price won't go down that low again
Not only that, but more won't be imported, and it's not because of any sanctions. Modern Russia has okay-ish gun laws by European standards, its economy isn't complete shit like it was in the 1990s, and Russians like their history more than you do. All of this adds up to the fact that while in the 90s or early 00s foreign importers could talk Russian generals into selling off warehouses full of old Mosins for ten bucks a pop, there's no way you can do that now. Those rifles can be sold off to Russian gun owners for $500-600 apiece, so they're not going to sell them to yankees for next to nothing anymore. Sorry to tell you this, but the days of the cheap nugget are gone forever.
>>
>>34522984
i got a k11 for 280 eurobucks

that thing is nice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.