[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>revolvers have no place in tactical situa-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: germanSEK.jpg (161KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
germanSEK.jpg
161KB, 750x1125px
>revolvers have no place in tactical situa-
>>
>>34518424
loving the look of the MP5 there
>>
GIGN has a valid and very specific use for them.
Goddammit I can't find the video, have this instead.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q7a5D3sMJKM

In the video I'm looking for they explain they have them tuned to individual operators with custom triggers, hammers, grips, springs, and sears. GIGN are expected to shoot groups the size of a quarter at 30 meters. Also they say the blast in confined spaces is used as a small distraction device, as compared to 9mm weapons that are often suppressed, and although it is kind of a meme point, revolvers are jamproof. The GIGN instructor who explained it actually made really good points and changed my mind. Plus there's footage of GIGN operators pulling mad 3gun level shit with them, reloads in the blink of an eye, rapidly engaging small moving targets, ect...
Goddamnit I wish I could find that video
>>
>>34518654
revolvers have less moving parts related to the barrel, hence the accuracy i guess
>>
>>34518424
This photo is 15 years old.
>>
>>34518654
The point of revolvers is that they, unlike modern handguns, can't fail to cycle when slide is hard pressed against the shield in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>34518424
>fighting with only one revolver
>not having a minimum of one revolver per hostile
Just empty one, drop it, move on. Are you that much of a strengthlet that you can only walk with one loaded gun hanging off your hips. Bitch I known you can fit three on each side.

Do you think this is a fucking game?
>>
>yfw GIGN uses revolvers for entry to better control fire by limiting number of shots to 6 well placed, effective magnum rounds

>yfw they keep glocks on deck for back up spray and pray if shit goes south

semi auto / doublestack fags will continue to be butt blasted for eternity
>>
>>34518424
What's the thing on the butt of the grip? Looks kinda like a rail mount, but that can't be right.
>>
>>34519312
It's a palm shelf my dude.
>>
>>34519332
It's actually a rail mount with a light attached.
>>
>>34519359
Wait, really? Holy fuck that's hilarious.
>>
>>34519294
"Six shots. More than enough to kill anything that moves."
>>
>>34519523
>Hilarious
I think you mean
>really fucking cool
>>
>>34519359
What the heck does he have a light attached to the grip of the revolver too?
>>
>>34520229
Because why not? Would it be better if he held the flashlight in his other hand? Which may be rather used to coordinate hostages, manipulate switches, handles, ropes or hold a shield?
>>
>>34518424
>>
>>34519269
Blackbeard would be proud Anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM
>>
what type of radio is that?
>>
>>34520903
br go home
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.