[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty purchase experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: atf.jpg (20KB, 334x252px) Image search: [Google]
atf.jpg
20KB, 334x252px
This one is on-going
>found amazing condition 1933 hex nugget for $170, comes with sling/bayonet/ammo pouch
>it's on gunbroker, ends tomorrow
>the site flags my account for no fucking reason at all
>have to ask my dad's friend to purchase it for me and I'll pay him back
Fucking humiliating. I wish I didn't have to use that shitty site but Armslist just doesn't have enough options.

The worst part is I was just gonna contact the guy (who lives thirty minutes away) and meet up with him, but I can't talk to the seller unless I HAVE A FUCKING ACCOUNT

Also they want me to send a pic of my driver's license to verify, is that normal? Seems weird
>>
File: 20170712_000544.png (499KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_000544.png
499KB, 1440x2560px
>
>>
This happened to me while buying my Uzi receiver.
Just do a little background check on the person you're buying from. With any purchase, I like to figure out who I'm buying from, their name, address, work and criminal background. Before I ever even contact them.

But yeah, my account got flagged and I had to do that and eventually found the guy's email. I explained the situation to him and he was happy to simply email back & forth and use PayPal like you would on a normal purchase.
Try contacting the seller if you can and avoid your dad's friend.
>>
>>34518113
There's no way to contact the seller without using my dad's friend's gunbroker acct
>>
>>34517595
same shit happened to me. mines been flagged for months and it says i have to contact support and prove my identity and all kinds of bullshit. i just get my dad to buy guns for me on gunbroker now
>>
Castle Keep in Florida, fucktards are over priced garbage, when I called them on a mislabeled 1911, fudd behind the counter said I was " banned " from the store, fuck those guys.
>>
File: 1461452340981.png (252KB, 1076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461452340981.png
252KB, 1076x1080px
>>34517595
maybe stop being a fucking gun hoarding weirdo and try to fit in if your going to continue posting on a progressive board
>>
>Doing anything other than supporting local small business

You are the death of The United States. The KGBs ideological subversion department would be proud.
>>
>>34519253
>free market
>capitalism
>he thinks local stores should be "supported"
>he thinks competition isn't a good thing that keeps the economy strong
>he wants an oligarchy of wealthy merchants artificially controlling price and over charging because all the wage slaves have to buy local
>literally happy merchant.jpg
>he can't smell the irony in his boots
>>
>>34519224
This isn't even good trolling, faggot.
>>34519253
I like my LGS; it's run by good people and I always to stop in given the oppurtunity. But they rarely have stuff I'm after, outside of the odd milsurp rifle or cheap 7.62x51 ammo.
>>
>>34519271
>he wants an oligarchy of wealthy merchants artificially controlling price and over charging because all the wage slaves have to buy local

A-are you retarted. Did you not read what I posted?
>wage slave
Oh you are retarded.
>>
File: 1499654488048.gif (132KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499654488048.gif
132KB, 480x270px
>>34518871
Go on...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.