[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he gets into gun/anti-gun arguments IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 24

File: that really makes me think.jpg (51KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
that really makes me think.jpg
51KB, 1024x749px
Why do you do this /k/?

I could understand if you were good orators but bringing this shit up at work/college just raises blood pressure, it doesn't change minds.
>>
File: fun surprise.gif (2MB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
fun surprise.gif
2MB, 250x253px
>>34514414
I never get into arguments with people about stuff like this. Same with anything fitness related. When people spout of firearm, politics, or fitness related bullshit at work I just nod my head and think about going to the range/trump/hitting the gym.
>>
>>34514414
I fucking love the smirk on that tatted-up cop's face. He knows he could break Shia into little pieces.
>>
>>34514414
How do you not? Every dumb cunt librul harasses you once they know you have a gun.
>>
File: really makes pepe think.png (694KB, 1097x802px) Image search: [Google]
really makes pepe think.png
694KB, 1097x802px
When they argue I simply wonder "What did they mean by this?"
>>
File: 1493136658572.jpg (11KB, 196x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493136658572.jpg
11KB, 196x255px
>>34514606
It's often better to slide in subtle hints that will over time break down an argument. A direct assault is an attack on someones ego.

>>34514638
Stop telling people you own a lot of guns for your safety (stop telling potential robbers) and sanity if you know they are against the idea of it.
>>
>>34514414
I don't bring it up but if other people bring it up it's fine to watch the mental gymnastics happen when the start running out of arguments. You don't HAVE to be a good orator. You just have to speak knowing that human rights are on your side and that their opinions, in the end, don't fucking matter.
>>
Dumb to bring it up.

Dumb to really engage in it, because as you have correctly identified you're not gonna change the guy's mind 99% of the time.

Only reason you'd ever do it is to remain calm and let your opposition embarrass themselves flipping their shit at you, and let the bystanders who don't really care one way or another see who's sperging out and who isn't. Presuming you let them freak out at you because OMG you have a gun

If they have an actual reasonable position that they're calm about and you aren't a caustic fountain of vitrol then you might have the rare experience of being able to disagree with someone without hating their guts and declaring them the devil, but that is sadly an art lost to time more and more these days
>>
File: free phone.webm (1MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
free phone.webm
1MB, 352x640px
>>34514682
You're right about changing someone's opinion. Best way to convince someone is to allow them to convince themselves by subtly providing them with the information to change their beliefs. This is how America's view on gays changed over the years by slowly creeping in TV shows like Modern family that show gays as human instead of monsters.
>>
>>34514686
>>34514414
Because fuck snowflake feelings.

But I honestly don't get into arguments full fledged, last time was like 2 years ago with a fellow amerifat tourist who was a libtard professor from iowa in asia.

Most of the time I just straight up address any concerns that I hear all the time, acknowledge areas that gun control people bring up, along with ask if they have any friends who are progun who could take them, if I haven't offered already or don't really know them too well.

I try to make said gun discussions focus on the social target shooting or hunting aspect or the more technical or legal aspects, because a lot of people are simply afraid of guns so explaining how us progunners magically know how to not kill ourselves is sometimes a good thing.
>>
>>34514414
>he gets into gun/anti-gun arguments on the internet
>he gets into political arguments on or offline, period
Why does anyone do this? It doesn't change minds, it just raises blood pressure.
>>
>>34514777
>Why does anyone do this?
It's fun to start arguments between leftists.
>>
>>34514414
When did Phelps get ink?
>>
>>34514414
THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY
>>
File: Will-and-Grace.jpg (60KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Will-and-Grace.jpg
60KB, 800x450px
>>34514736

>Slow creep
>Modern Family

Know how I know you're a newfag?

I joke and kid, I love you. Faggot. And you're not wrong about the overall transitional shift, but it was also an aging out of a population that cared more about sexuality than the current generations.
>>
File: absofuckinlutely.png (295KB, 908x727px) Image search: [Google]
absofuckinlutely.png
295KB, 908x727px
>>34514414
>those tattoos
wtf is that a convict dressed up as a prison guard?
>>
File: 1497686746960.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497686746960.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>34514903
>Will & Grace
Funny cause when I was typing Modern Family I knew someone would mention will and grace. Don't you think that perhaps the reason for the new generation that cares less about sexuality was because of the media they consumed?
>>
File: Alliens.jpg (130KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alliens.jpg
130KB, 640x960px
>>34514936

Wat? Are you ok? Let's review:

Original Statement: People are ok with fags now because of media softening hearts and minds over time. Reference: Modern Family

Reply: Your statement is true, but it started WAAY before Modern Family with Will & Grace.

Faggot.

<3
>>
>>34514967
>tfw we are both agreeing with each other
>>
>>34514936
is that picture someone's motivational collage?
>>
>>34514606
>opens box
>roaches all in box
>don't close it but slap it away
>roaches now fly everywhere instead of just in box
I want to call her a retard but I know for a fact i'd react the same. Fuck roaches.
>>
>>34514936
that dude looks fucking amazing. goddamn I'm jealous. No amount of genetic disposition allows for such physique without absolutely mind breaking levels of exercise and diet.
>>
File: 1.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
>>34515190
>TFW you will never have the aesthetics of Henry Cavill in Man of Steel
>>
>>34514414
>police officer has sleeve tattoos
>military is completely afraid of tattoos
that really makes me think
>>
>>34514414
The only time ive been in a heated gun control arguement was when it was a debate question for a school class

Cuz fuck sitting through 1 hour of listening to an antigun circle jerk from utopian dreaming faggots
>>
>>34514414
I would but all my liberal friends are from the south so they support gun rights
they think we shouldn't have crazy people buying them but that's kind of a different argument, and I can't honestly decide where the line should be
>>
>>34515138
she let instinct take over
that instinct doesn't account for being in an enclosed space
>>
>>34514414
You need to size up your potential opponent and who you're appealing to. Generally you want to -discuss-, rather than argue, and I have changed minds by discussing.

However, if you're in a setting where there are a LOT of observers and one actual opponent, prepare to counter their arguments and give them a full broadside. Sure, you won't convince your opponent, especially since they need to maintain public face, but so long as you don't become rude, a rapid-fire annihilation of someone's entire position that leaves them struggling to respond at all can really leave an impression on observers.
>>
>>34515368
the Army and Navy have very liberal tattoo policies.

The Marine Corps is ass backwards retarded about tattoos, and I don't know/care what the Air Force's policies are
>>
>>34514736
Actually it's because of the creation of a false majority. The leftists in high positions have been actively creating the illusion that most people support gay marriage, and because most people are scared shitless of being out of step with the rest of the herd, they get in line to agree with "everyone else." Combine this with the systemic promotion of the homosexual agenda in academia, and it becomes pretty obvious that the "change" is actually a combination of propaganda, illusory peer pressure, and, more recently, blatant and overt threats to use government force against those who go against the agenda.

This is not a natural shift, it is wholly manufactured.
>>
>>34516764
>>34516764
based anon
>>
If it comes up I just say every man should want to protect his wife and kids and every man should want his family to have the means to protect themselves too. That includes your elderly parents and grandparents.
>>
>>34515190
It's just steroids.

He's an actor, he diets and lifts for a few weeks on roids.
>>
File: 1424742784992.gif (2MB, 262x216px) Image search: [Google]
1424742784992.gif
2MB, 262x216px
>>34514414
>drank too much at a house party last week
>somehow the subject of guns come up
>fuck it, ive been holding it in for too long
>tell everyone I own multiple guns and ccw
>not like, announce it, but just say "huh, shooting guns is fun, I own a couple"
>silence for a second
>other friend is like "you too? Im thinking about getting a marlin next what do you have?"
>we talk about our collection in front of everyone, they all say they want to some shooting on my ranch now
took a gamble, it paid off
>>
>>34517183
Which means all those actors that women can't stop jizzing over all have micro dongs.
>>
>>34517358
To be fair steroids only shrink your balls
>>
>>34517389
it actually shrinks both and long long term use increases bone density some times
>>
>>34516764
Or, y'know, people have realized marriage is secular in nature and beneficial to couples for tax and property purposes. Marriage is a government institution, no church required, there's a reason you can just go down to the courthouse and get married by the judge directly.
The only people who actively oppose gay marriage are fundamentalist assholes who think marriage is some sacred unique Abrahamic thing that needs protected from the "sodomites".
I'm super-annoyed by the liberalism push these days too but jesus christ dude. Not everything is a conspiracy man, tone down the paranoia.
>>
>>34516764
I could see where you might be right up until
>the homosexual agenda
what, pray tell, is the homosexual agenda?
>>
File: stopbreathinginmyhouse.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stopbreathinginmyhouse.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>34514736
>>34514936

Will you meatheads quit it with the homos, we're talkin' about hippies hatin' guns. I've never gotten into an argument open carrying so maybe you're all doing it wrong by hiding your tiny mouse guns next to your shriveled dicks, or as the millennials call it "appendicks"
>>
"debates" are just dickwaving contests where you make yourself feel better by showing off how smart/right you are. Neither party is going to change the others mind so its pointless. At least most of the time.
>>
>>34516612
Having worked in corrections and a mental hospital before my current more comfortable job I can say without hesitation sane felons before mentally ill requiring involuntary treatment. Those patients are less responsible than children (will not take meds and come back to hospital via police) and depending on state do not have true consequences for their actions. We may not use the death penalty enough but it is a consequence for felons
>>
>>34517340
Surprises pop up in your favor sometimes. I had an opposing experience where a friend of mine I used to teach rifle and shotgun classes with (scout camp) went full gun ban after he moved to NY and married a teacher. Thankfully as far as he knows I only have a bolt action and a pump after moving to NY (great state jobs for vets) and not the scary (but still safe compliant AR's) ...... thank God upstate has so many gun groups or I would lose my damn mind listening to the 10 goals of communism come to life (don't talk to him much anymore anyway)
>>
>>34517809
I think you are mistaking a civil union for marriage my man
>>
File: Gay Agenda Ontario.jpg (123KB, 644x918px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Agenda Ontario.jpg
123KB, 644x918px
>>34518094
>what, pray tell, is the homosexual agenda?
As someone living behind enemy lines in Toronto for university I can tell you it is very real. The liberal government in Ontario has updated the curriculum to be downright insane. I have no problem with faggots pegging eachother behind closed doors, but keep it in the bedroom. It is morally reprehensible to be brainwashing future generations like this. You guys can't liberate us fast enough.
>inb4 muh chilluns
>>
File: Gay Agenda Ontario.jpg (3MB, 2600x3704px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Agenda Ontario.jpg
3MB, 2600x3704px
>>34520361
Not sure why picture is so compressed.
>>
>>34520361
You didn't answer the actual question and that pic is too small to gleam any info from.
I will say that colleges around first world countries are getting super fucked with politics leaking into curriculum, and that I feel for you.
>>
File: Dr Pavel, Im CSIS.jpg (276KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Pavel, Im CSIS.jpg
276KB, 500x684px
>>34520378
Yeah I have no idea wtf happened with that first pic, reuploaded fine second time. Has some spooky stuff in it like an increase in AIDS and examples of curriculum going full retard. As for actual question I would venture a guess to say, like other loud minorities (feminists, BLM) want to surpass equality until they can subjugate us regular folk for the perceived slights "we" have caused them.
>pic related is Gay Agenda with our male feminist PM
>>
>>34514638
How are they finding out?
>>
>>34520404
Weird. Can't say I have anything against fags by virtue of their sexuality, but all this identity politics and evil white man shit got real old real fast.
>>
File: 1496032403996.png (479KB, 1712x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1496032403996.png
479KB, 1712x1744px
>He imagines himself getting into an argument with a liberal IRL about guns in public and receiving a standing ovation from the crowd when he blows all of their arguments out of the water
>He imagines saving a qt's life by pulling his gun out on 2 dindus who are harassing her and getting her admiration and love for saving her life
>He imagines himself killing a horde of leftists/brown people descending upon his house who are armed with nothing but melee weapons while he pulls out his favorite rifle and starts popping heads
>He imagines himself being part of some kind of civil war, becoming a war hero and singlehandedly winning said war and executing all the commies and corrupt politicians who ran this country into the ground
>>
>>34515368
Police are civilians.
>>
>>34520504
Better than watching Rhodesia/South Africa happen in your neighborhood in reality but yes still an unrealistic fantasy
>>
>>34520528
Go remind them and post results especially in liberal containment zone........ second thought don't bad idea from the get go
>>
>>34514924
Are you somehow implying that cream of the crop graduates want to deal with the steaming shitpile that is the amercian prison system?
>>
>>34520557
Do you have any idea how far I'd have to drive to get to a liberal containment zone?
>>
>>34517809
Marriage is and always will be a religious institution.
The government stole the word and people abuse it for monetary purposes.

Don't drink the cool aid. The reason religious people have a problem with gay marriage is because it isn't fucking marriage, it's a bullshit copy cat of a sacred religious bond between a man and a woman.
>>
>>34520311
Upstate here, everyone still has their pistol grips and 30 round mags even. Just don't take them to the range and you're gold.

Oh and about the lack of communism; you're welcome.
And now back to rolling farmland.
>>
>>34520376
So, you are a huge troll right?
Do you seriously believe that 12-13 year olds have no idea about and have never heard about "oral-geneital contact" and anal sex? What fucking rock do you live under? The internet is here, motherfucker.

I'm just looking at the actual curriculum you posted. Why are we afraid to talk about penises and vaginas? We all fucking have them.
>>
>>34520653
And your fucking religion has no fucking bearing on the government, dick-breath.
So, take your "sacred religeous" bullshit, and go the fuck away. I don't care if you call it a "civil union", as long as the goddamn government recognizes only one thing, and that thing is the same whether people are gay or not. Separate but equal doesn't fucking work.
>>
Question, since sodomy is anal and oral sex. Does that mean all the same people who rag on homos for doing it, but go home and facefuck and rail their wife's asshole for 3 hours straight just as sinful?
>>
>>34520683
Not that anon but not all children are sex starved retards like you. Yes they probably know what sex is at that age, but the actual mechanics of it; definitely not.

And I definitely dont feel like talking about vag and dick at the drop of a hat, I don't want to hear about it. I'm perfectly comfortable with it but obviously it's a touchy(heh) subject.
This actually reminds me of a video of a fat bitch who can easily get laid because shes a female not seeing the big deal about just randomly having sex with people. She thinks it's the norm and then meets a virgin on tinder and wants to take his virginity. It is hands down the most awkward and grueling task and at the end the guy felt like he was raped.
Not everyone is a sexual mogul, and the people that are are usually pieces of shit.

But anyway, I'm a cockloving fag myself and let me tell you, there is definitely a forced integration from somewhere to make homosexuality more acceptable. I used to get my ass kicked for holding hands in public, now I'm getting cheers for obnoxiously kissing in public. Doesn't mean I want to kiss anyone in public, but it's more accepted.

Pic realted, some house for sale in new jersey. Gross.
>>
>>34520683
Uhh, I only have a penis, no vagina.
Is this bad?
>>
>>34520653
>was and always will be a religious institution

Stupid, dense short-sighted motherfucker.
http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/mesopotamia-contracts.asp#Marriage
Do some fucking reading.
>>
>>34520528
Nah.
>>
>>34520580
Unless you are in Alaska less than 300 miles typically. Unless you are that 2% of the country in the various north mountain states
>>
>>34520528
>>34520580
You should probably start packing now...
>>
>>34520714
You are in serious fucking denial if you don't think the kids who are interested at that age already know exactly how sex works.
And I don't really give a shit about how "you don't want to hear it". I bet you approve of abstinence only sex ed. People need to understand how it works, so we can actually curb the spread of STDs. It should not be something shameful to bring up. Get over your puritanical bullshit upbringing.
>>
Any heated discussion about guns with me will end up on the very basic right to self defense. Which I consider s human right and many do not. But it puts people in a interesting spot when they admit it.
>>
File: RealFuckinNATO.png (195KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
RealFuckinNATO.png
195KB, 311x311px
>>34514682
I normally say, "You know, I actually read somewhere," and then tell them they're wrong. If you don't confront but contribute, most people will go , "Huh, thats neat, I didn't know that." Of course it's usually good to have actually read what you're talking about somewhere, so you can show them if they get skeptical or curious, but then you shouldn't be correcting people about things you're not well read on anyway.
>>
>>34520677
It is beautiful and no kidding on the AR's I felt silly jumping through the hoops to do it right but honestly the spur grip with a2 stock isn't bad at all and it goes anywhere but NYC
>>
>>34514414
I'm not about to let somebody mouth off their retarded opinions on gun law all day and not say a word.
>>
File: o-UPSTATE-NEW-YORK-facebook.jpg (369KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-UPSTATE-NEW-YORK-facebook.jpg
369KB, 1536x1024px
>>34520729
Uhh... No, I plainly said what I thought. The part about not wanting to talk about it comes from not wanting to hear about peoples intimate sex lives. I don't talk about mine with anyone but my close friends. You're talking like that fat bitch I mentioned earlier that feels like sex is a totally spontaneous thing that has nothing to do with emotion. You are a shitty person.

> I bet you approve of abstinence only sex ed. People need to understand how it works, so we can actually curb the spread of STDs.
Where did this even come from. No, I dont believe in abstinence, and that is not how you curb STDs.
>have as many sexual partners as you want
>and be as open as you want talking about sexual endeavours.
>this will slow the spread of STDs
^you.

Obviously we have two different perspectives but just by this one message I can tell you I do not want to ever talk to you let alone be within smelling distance.
>>
>>34520748
You know, I actually have one on my ar, and another cut down to fit an akm, and they're not horrible. Shooting one handed is a pain though hue-.
I'm more pissed about the mag lock feature. I have a muzzle device on my ar so I'm kind of limited to what features I can have... Which is lame as fuck. No grip, no bayonet lug, no detachable mag. Annoying as fuck to swap it back and forth.
Hopefully someday soon this will be over. Cuomo is a little shit brained jerk.
>>
>>34520714
>>34520770
Autistic fag. Nice.
>>
>>34520822
>If you don't want to fuck everything that moves you're autistic
>If you don't gossip like a bitch constantly, you're autistic
>If you don't post selfies on your instagram every 20 minutes to prove you're still alive and seeking attention, you're autistic
If that's how you feel.
>>
>>34520770
Nice job putting words in my mouth. I didn't say any of that shit, you did.
Please learn to read.
Your "perspective" is that of a giant deluded bubble that you live in, and thinking it should apply to everyone else.
>>
>>34520839
So, your "argument" style is to simply put a bunch of words in other people's mouths that they didn't say, and then make snide comments about it.
Please fuck off.
>>
>>34520822
>>34520683
>>34520729
my god i can practically smell the tumblr profile from here and its not good
>>
>>34520850
When the hell did I say it should apply to anyone else.
>>34520850
>>34520858
Wait are you samefagging me? Stop it.

>someone doesn't share the same opinion as me
>better insult them and go off on some convoluted 'you live in a bubble' talk
>even though the very presence of gossip implies living in a bubble....
Enjoy having a kid before 18 and ruining your life to raise them; even though you're barely an adult yourself and get liquored up and yell at your family. I bet you get living assistance too.
Is that enough putting words in your mouth? You can just ignore the parts you dont like, anon.
>>
>>34520787
Ended up going with the bull barrel as I mostly do target shooting anyway (and its not like a part is necessarily illegal when stored elsewhere) so haven't had to mess with the mag lock. I am surprised you didn't do a "permanent" attachment for the muzzle device but not sure how SAFE that is
>>
>>34520850
actually you are specifically the only one here thinking their mentality should apply to everyone else
kind of a catch 22
>>
>>34515368
Most departments I know of don't allow tattoos below the elbow

Kind of surprised he can have a full sleeve to be honest.
>>
File: 47263.gif (3MB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
47263.gif
3MB, 318x240px
>>34520878
I live in a county that voted against the safe act. When I go to the range, usually there are cops/emts/first responders/FD and stuff like that there, along with normal law abiding citizens. I can't tell you how many times I've seen bubba shooting an un-neutered ar with 30-40-drum magazine and they just circle up around behind him. A la pic related.

I remember the first time I went there with my converted saiga to make sure the feed ramp was proper they grilled me until I said something; and they instantly wanted to know what i'd done, how i'd done it, how much it cost, how much was the saiga. And not in an intrusive way, they legitimately asked if I could help them build some cool aks because they were tacticool fags. Still talk to most of them as I'm a butcher and we grill every other weekend now that it's summer.
>>
>>34520915
Heh sounds like rensselaer, Columbia, Warren, Washington and Fulton that I have seen thus far
>>
>>34520952
I would imagine most green states in pic related are pretty chill. State troops can be hit or miss but most of them are intelligent enough to pick out the bad-apples.

It's weird because deleware is a totally open and empty place with a shit load of gun loving rednecks, but as soon as you hit orange county it's suburban retards.
>>
>>34520991
Working in the one red area sorta upstate (just fuck SUNY in general) and as I live there I realize that residents really have no rights (need a permit to do basic home repair) and will not give them the money or knowledge I will own anything going for a pistol permit there
>>
>>34521078
>(need a permit to do basic home repair)
WHAT? That is some bullshit. The rest of us here in the green areas do what we want. No permits for shacks, ponds and any other small visual changes. As long as the neighborhood is alright with it's pretty chill...
4th of july we had about 20 neighbors all grouped up to mag dump in the quarry that is on our road. Pretty sweet actually, found out one of my buddies is a huge calico collector. What a trip hue
>>
He looks like Brad Colbert
>>
File: antifail.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
antifail.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>34520683
More concerned about the anal sex parts not divulging the fact that you are more than 50% likely to die due to AIDS if you engage in butt blasting another dude over your lifetime. Additionally in a welfare state with free healthcare this adds to the upkeep cost. Ontario is already $300bn syrup shekels in the hole because of mismanagement by the libtards. Most importantly though this is a job to be done by the parents who are responsible for teaching the children values, not dropped off at a communist day care to be brainwased with self harming outcomes. Shouldn't you be out protesting anyways?
>>
>>34514414
>it doesn't change minds
I know right
I just avoid the subject with my libtard family now. I'd rather drink my beer in peace than get yelled at by 5 people at the same time for half an hour.
>>
>>34520703
>>34520716

When did /k/ get infested with these types of people?

I think the government should completely get out of the business of marriage.
Without God as an objective moral standard in which to hold yourself, your 'marriage' means nothing and you can divorce whenever you feel like it.

If it wasn't for tax exemptions gays wouldn't care about being married.

As stated, non religious people stole the word without applying any of the other important factors of the institution into their contrived definition. If you don't like it... whatever. Enjoy your shit marriage
>>
>>34520716
Good job referencing ancient biblical texts to prove my point. Did you even read the article you posted?
>>
>>34521451
>>34521467
Anons they literally do not understand even what they're saying. It's a mound of hopeless discontent and idiocy with no actual learning.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.