[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3315.jpg (65KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3315.jpg
65KB, 640x426px
I live in a state with difficult gun laws. Was considering buying a high caliber air gun any that you guys would consider worth it
>>
For what, hunting? Target shooting? What state?
>>
>>34505345
Hunting. Illinois.
>>
Or does anyone have a schematic to a shotgun that I could make that would be reliable. I'm just interested in mating myself without having to go through government processes.
>>
>>34505477
*arming
>>
>>34505420
Is a bolt action really that hard to obtain in IL?
>>
>>34505551
It is when you're not 21
>>
>>34505477
If you think a schematic is a print then you've some learning to do and you are highly unlikely to have decent manual machining skills. Niggering shit with iron pipe isn't a recipe for success.

You have the internet to study improvised firearms but if you want an illegal fun then quietly find someone to sell you one.

Of course if you get busted then you will never be legal so stop thinking like a teentard and take up archery or look into air gun forums. You'll get far more information than you will here and it's interesting stuff.

If you bow hunt you'll learn stalking skills and of course won't make any noise.

https://www.bowhunter-ed.com/illinois/hunting_law
>>
File: 1497233529231.png (2MB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497233529231.png
2MB, 956x1200px
>>34505914
bow hunting is for real men.
>>
>>34505420
just get a fucking FOID card
it's $10 and lasts a god damn decade
plus, any decently powerful airgun requires an FOID anyway

christ people in this state think it's fucking NY or Cali or something

THERE IS NO AWB
THERE IS NO REGISTRATION
THERE IS NO MAG CAP BAN
THERE IS NO AWB
THERE IS SHALL ISSUE CC

THE ONLY THING IS THE FUCKING FOID
>>
>>34505833
get a FOID you retard
>>
>>34506139
Not him, but a FOID requires parental approval if you're below 21. I was shit out of luck until 21, seeing as my mother is a Jewish social worker and my dad edits for the Daily Kos in his spare time.
>>
>>34506169
Thank u.
>>
>>34505315
>>34506169
just buy pre-1899 holy shit dudes

Iver Johnson 38 S&W (not special) revolver sub-hunnert bux
M1893 turkish mausers 200 bux

boom
>>
>>34505951
this meme is such facebook shit
>>
>>34506169
>Not him, but a FOID requires parental approval if you're below 21. I was shit out of luck until 21, seeing as my mother is a Jewish social worker and my dad edits for the Daily Kos in his spare time.

First of all, wtf on the first part. How can a person over 18 years of age be required to get parental consent for anything? I'm confused..

Second of all, shalom and what made you decide you wanted to into guns?
>>
>>34505951
You forgot HER caption, which is

>Pay my bar fine?
>>
>>34506139
>>34506123
What they said. You'll need the FOID anyway for what you are asking.

A proper big bore airgun setup capable of taking anything larger than a rabbit will be much more expensive than a firearm to boot.

Furthermore, a quick look at crosman's airgun hunting chart shows only small game and furbearers are legal to hunt with an airgun in illinois. What were you intending to hunt?
>>
>>34506197
What would the year have to do with anything? Isn't it still technically a rifle?
>>
>>34506312
Pheasant or whatever comes my way. I have a small caliber airgun already it's just boring.
>>
>>34506228
My state sucks ass at gun laws it's the niggers on the south side that made our gun laws this way
>>
>>34506523
1898 and and earlier is not considered a firearm federally

I don't know why he's suggesting that because even pre-1899, BP, and high powered air rifles require a FOID in Illinois

OP should just get his parents to sign off on the application
it probably wont be nearly as hard as he thinks
>>
>>34506557
I know they require a foid in IL I was going to get it shipped to my friends crib in Wisconsin and pick it up. They have no airgun laws
>>
>>34506557
So that pre 1898 loophole doesn't apply to me?
>>
>>34506540
>pheasant
Surely you jest (or intend to poach them while roosting).
>>
>>34506624
I own acres in Michigan and they chill there. Sorry you're a poor fag
>>
>>34506597
no
just get your parents to sign off on it retard
>>
>>34506228
Idk man. I had to do the same thing. Chicago nigs really do ruin everything here.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.