[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marlin shipped me a QD loading gate! After already having one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0741.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Marlin shipped me a QD loading gate!

After already having one critical malfunction with the gun, I got my 1895 Guide Gun back from warranty service on Thursday.

I put 20 rounds thru it this weekend, which was fun. When I took it to the range today to zero the gun, upon loading the 3rd round into the tube, the loading gate snapped!

This is a 2017 Manufacture gun, I'd highly recommend you stay away from Marlin right now.

Any questions?
>>
>>34504074
>Any questions?
Why do you have your trip on for this
>>
>>34504074
return the rifle.

FOR FULL REFUND
>>
>>34504074

That sucks, I have had great products from Marlin but I agree with the return the rifle. Bad product should equal cash coming out of their pocket or else they will lack the incentive to fix their issues.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-07-09T20_13_12Z.jpg (4MB, 1680x1825px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-07-09T20_13_12Z.jpg
4MB, 1680x1825px
>>34504700
>>34504721
The thing is that I actually enjoy shooting it, and I just can't bring myself to buy a Henry with the loading tube.

I'm hoping that the issues I'm having will stop with the new parts I have.
>>
>>34504838
I wouldn't have the same faith.
>>
>>34504838
In my limited experience, they new marlins are shit compared to the old ones before they got bought.

Terrible QC, manufacturering errors etc.
>>
>>34504838
the loading tube is only a mild inconvenience, you get used to reloading it after a while
>>
>>34504074
Are the model 60s or other .22 rifles also shit or only the leverguns?
>>
>>34507615
only thing you need to worry about for remlin rimfire is the possibility of canted barrels. they function fine
>>
Tell them to ship you two parts overnight and install it. Sure, shit sucks and you're justified in being pissed, but just get it working and enjoy it. I loved mine and regret selling it. Was a 2016 1895SBL.
>>
>>34504687
Because he's actually using the trip properly and this is like the third thread detailing this the ongoing shitshow
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.