[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outpost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: smithnwesson.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
smithnwesson.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Hey /k/ I set up a couple of cabins in the woods and want to set up a support group for right-wing dudes who want to get away from the cities.

I got wells and electricity. Want to build and develop and farm. I am trying to spread the word without having dumb websites and shit. Anyone interested in saying "fuck society" and going innawoods?
>>
>>34502222
That's a brilliant idea. Upset I didn't do it first.
>>
yes. do you need henchmen? becuase me and my traveling band of mercenaries are always looking for work. throw up a burner e mail if your interested. we are all ex military, unemployed, and heavily armed.
>>
File: 1493625786761.jpg (443KB, 1999x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1493625786761.jpg
443KB, 1999x1254px
>>34502222
what state? i can drive my rv there. im 26 white from pic related
>>
>>34502222
>without dumb websites and shit
lol.
>>
>>34502222
What state are you in?
>>
>>34502319
are you assuming OP is a supervillian?
>>
Well I think we all need a bit more info.
>What state
>Shacks or real solid cabins
>Distance from nearest town
>Maximum capacity
>Rules and conditions
>>
>>34502319
are you assuming OP is a supervillian?
>>
>>34502222
Must be nice to be a spoiled rich kid. You probably won't find too many good canidates though. Most people on here are LARPers, govt angents or trannies. Good luck.
>>
>>34502408
>>34502525
I mean it's not out of the question if OP isn't larpin
>>34502545
Likely the first might be the second and will either be surprised or enjoy attention from the third
>>
>>34502597
All the same.
>>
>>34502319
I am trying to find the best way. You can just email my extra email. Undercuticus (a) Gmail.
>>
>>34502369
Ask me via email. Undercuticus at jewmail
>>
>>34502545
Not a spoiled rich kid. That would be nice. Check those quads though.
>>
>>34502421
It's near the Ozarks.
Two solid cabins with a foundation. Tenant farming encouraged.

Nearest convenience store 8 miles. Nearest town 30 minutes.

I am just looking for no more than 5 dudes.

If you are making money, pay minimal rent. Be actively seeking a way to be employed if not. Or be getting neetbux, I don't give a shit but have the means to support yourself.

Help build. Help farm. Help maintain heavy equipment and weapons. Must furnish own weapons. And I mean that is the main requirement for admission, must be armed.
>>
>>34502525
Nah, just a dude with an opportunity to help other dudes in a similar situation.
>>
>>34502379
I don't want to advertise the places existence. Having a website is a good way to have people use that shit against you.
>>
>>34502918
Nice, sounds fun. But I have animals here I have to look after. You don't have any buddies around there to help you out?
>>
>>34503070
I haven't moved in there full time yet, just been cleaning them out and getting ready to live there on the weekends for the last few months. One cabin is all ready.

The only people I know up there are older mountain men. One dude has a log Mill and have been cutting down trees and making my own lumber. That shit is much easier with a crew.
>>
>>34502616
Likely correct I just hope there is some variety with this even though there rarely is
>>
>>34502222
>>34502222
why do you have the tryhard wild west holster and belt setup but you don't have a wild west gun.
surely it would be better to have leather pouches for speedloaders instead of loose rounds, when you can load it faster than one at a time as with a Single Action Army.
>>
>>34503279
It came with the gun.
>>
>>34503125
I hear ya. I like the Ozarks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.