[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i into the SAS??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: sas-shotgun.jpg (81KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
sas-shotgun.jpg
81KB, 600x770px
how do i into the SAS??
>>
>>34501501
>Enlist in British Army
>Work butt off
>Get tapped for "Selection".
>Pass "Selection" and get "badged", properly.

Not sure about the exact process, though.
>>
someone's been reading "Andy McNab" or "Chris Ryan" recently. ;-)
>>
>>34501501
You don't.
The SAS into you.
>>
Make sure to mention your intention to join the SAS during your training, or even when you are first interviewed. Stress that you consider the rest of the Army below you and that you are using them as a stepping stone to better things. The directional staff will identify your confidence and send you to Credenhill immediately for an assessment.

Don't be discouraged if they tell you to "shut the fuck up you little cunt" or "get the fuck off my square" as they're just rejects from the Household Division and Parachute Regiment who are jealous of your upcoming SAS career.
>>
>>34501543
wow thanks for the advice this has given me the motivation I need to get my SAS career started
>>
>>34501528
never heard of andy mcfag but sounds like a walt to me
>>
>>34501501
Basic fitness:

Be able to run 3 miles in less than 20 min without load. Be able to do 30 miles with a 20 kilo ruck in 7 hours (basically alternate a 10min mile jog for an hour then a 30 min mile walk for an hour). 15+ unassisted pull-ups. 100+ sit ups. 100+ push-ups/press-ups.
>>
>>34501501
Do you have the build and endurance of an athlete?
>>
>>34501501
tab
>>
>>34501637
>Be Sas operator
>Go on mission
>Tab for days to find target only to be told to abort mission
>Write 500 books

Prety much all you need to know
>>
Prior to 1980, it was a simple matter of volunteering. You were then sent on a short beat-up, loaded onto selection and that was that. Certain soldiers and officers until the late 1960s didn't have to undertake a selection process at all and were formed into G Squadron, 22 SAS. The last of these were in 1966. Reserve SAS (both in the TA and R Squadron) were recruited without a formal selection process as late as 1975, though only again for select soldiers and officers. I believe the last of the men without selection under his belt eventually retired in the mid 1990s.

At the moment, I'm reliably informed that you undertake a far more intensive vetting procedure and interview prior to actually attempting selection. This is to prevent guys from getting all the way through, then not being granted the proper security clearances. It also weeds out a lot of problem cases. After this process is complete, a pre selection is organised. Non Infantry/RM applicants are given courses at HDPRCC, Poole and Catterick (as far as I know) to get them acquainted with certain concepts and practices. They then undertake selection.
>>
3 Delta and 3 SAS get dropped in the jungle with orders to find and kill the other team

Who wins?
>>
My mate Chris (I can't tell you his second name, but it's Ryan) and me often go for walks in the Himalyas. He learned to walk in the SAS - or SASS as he calls it! LOL

They also carry heavy rucksack things called berguns, which they fill with guns, bombs and all kinds of death machines. Probably lasers as well. In fact, definitely. My mate Lofty used to say that every SAS man had to prove his ability to kill a horse with nothing more than a stick of celery before they'd let them 'on the hill' which is a SAS term for 'a hill'.
>>
>>34502338
ISIS
>>
Is there anything more useless that enlist in a country's military that it's not worth fighting for?

I mean this is not late 1800s anymore, Britannia is a major shithole filled with pakis that are free to have grooming gangs, where people can't express their opinions online without getting fucked if they say something that the government thinks that's wrong to say, where everywhere you go you get footage taken from you for """""security reasons"""""". A country where you get in trouble with justice if you refuse to pay for a fucking tv license that you don't want, a country that still has a monarchy for fucks sake.
why would you ruin you health in name of that?
>>
>>34502411
>ruin you health in name of that?

so I can get my knee, back, hip and shoulder surgery/replacements post-SAS for FREE unlike you americunts who have to pay for it lmao cucks
>>
>>34502448
>hey dude wanna fuck up you health in your prime?
>we will pay for replacement somewhere down the road... maybe... after them migrants having their needs fulfilled by the nhs
>>
>>34502411
How do you manage to be so wrong about the UK yet so obsessed with it at the same time?
>>
>>34502477
>52 percent
>>
File: 1492174677840.jpg (93KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
1492174677840.jpg
93KB, 1387x702px
>>34501501

If you are asking it, then you don't have what it takes.

I can assure you no SAS member has ever spent time uselessly browning internet websites.

These people live for their jobs from the day they are born, it's a different kind of people.

They are mission oriented, confident and success driven.

They don't fuck around and waste time like a manchild, like us.
>>
>>34502374
Were you the second man on the roof?
>>
File: 1984.png (498KB, 589x997px) Image search: [Google]
1984.png
498KB, 589x997px
>>34502555
Tbh all the things I've just wrote are actually true so feel free to point /out/ where I was wrong.

>>34502569
>52
does this number changes daily? last time was 60 now is only 52? get your memes right.
>>
>>34502587
>These people live for their jobs from the day they are born, it's a different kind of people
What are you basing that on? It really isn't that complex, nor does it require much more than fitness and fundamentals. You have to be an exceptional soldier but it's not fully of rocket surgeons and savants.

>They are mission oriented, confident and success driven.
You sound like a photocopier salesman. They're the best soldiers on the planet, but it really does not require much upstairs nor does it ask of its members to devote their all to it. It's a Regiment, not a cult.
>>
>>34502681
The UK has a Pakistani population of 3%. The overwhelming majority of CCTV is used by private industry. You do not have to buy a television licence, it is entirely compulsory and the people taken to court for it are those who got into the quagmire of dealing with them - you basically consent to being sued by a private entity.

Every livable country in the world has a monarchy. Denmark, Japan, Norway, Liechtenstein.

Maybe it is 60 percent but you include Arabs in that and all sorts of other people that aren't white. Your actual white population will be less than 52 percent.
>>
>>34502721
Anglos don't count as white.
>>
File: 1494475551057.png (728KB, 560x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1494475551057.png
728KB, 560x1199px
>>34502721
>he's a slave
>sees nothing wrong with it
God save the queen amrite? kek fucking bongs when will they learn.
>>
>>34502769
>his country was run by a slave for eight years
>the majority of the population voted for the slave's successor, who was the wife of a jew puppet president

The Kennedys, Bushes and Clintons are your monarchs except you pay them with tax dollars and they import voters from Mexico to replace you.
>>
>>34502721
>10 shekels have been transfered to your account
>>
>>34502837
>import voters from Mexico to replace you.
>implying I'm not descent from Mexicans
Still way better than Ahmed and his 19 cousins. Enjoy not being free to walk your dog in certain neighborhoods because it offends mudshits. Also better start covering your gf and giving up them sweet beer or muhamed fuck you up otherwise.
>>
>>34502338
Me as I pound your mom into submissions.
>>
>>34502555
Stupid goyim, doesn't our-I mean YOUR media and teachers told you that this was hate?
>>
>>34502923
none of that shit happens, spic

it happened once on a road in some shithole estate in tower hamlets, the police were called (by nearby muslims) and all the idiots that were involved were detained.

id rather walk through tower hamlets at 3:00am than anywhere else nearby in London
>>
>>34502338
Seals and SBS.
>>
>>34503292
Islam is filth.
>>
>>34502923
Right, because a one off case that a guy wasn't allowed to walk his dog next to muslims.

Meanwhile, in the US, American citizens are being beheaded by beaners and kidnapped and beaten by niggers. Universities brainwash your young into hating your country, nation and leader. Your police officers shoot to kill, even whites. Not to mention you have niggers rioting every other week because a white man dropped a fried chicken infront of a nigger 15 feet away.

Fuck off to fluffing your jiggaboo boyfriend and giving him permission to plow your wife, daughter and son.
>>
>>34503292
>spic
And even then I get to enjoy more freedom than you, now go back and clean queen's butt cheeks.

Also remember to pray 5 times a day and eat only halal meat. ;-/
>>
>>34501501
first things first... What color is the boathouse at Hereford?
>>
>>34503373
It got knocked down in '09 sadly. The joke doesn't work anymore
>>
>>34503371
>more freedom than you,
>government is currently in the process of limiting and monitoring your internet access
MUH LAND OF THE FREE
>>
File: bong strong.jpg (96KB, 1200x604px) Image search: [Google]
bong strong.jpg
96KB, 1200x604px
>>34503349
calm down, wayne, with all that hate you may end being arrested being thought bobbies. And please don't use anything other to defend yourself than a pillow or rape whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUCW_mk35Xc
>>
File: 1480819611995.png (400KB, 1124x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480819611995.png
400KB, 1124x900px
>>34503419
Nice argument
>>
File: daily life in bongistan.png (49KB, 657x406px) Image search: [Google]
daily life in bongistan.png
49KB, 657x406px
>>34503452
>2015
at least post something actual.
>>
>>34501501
Complete CowwaDoody Modurn Worfear on Veteran without dying once, then sign up for 21 or 23; make sure to let all other reservists know youre going 'fuckin SF mate', even though you wont even be in UKSF and the only reservists who can go direct UKSF actually have a decent role within the group.

Or so I heard from this guy at a pub.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.