[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Handgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I can't decide:

S&W SD 9 VE vs. Polish P-64
>>
P-64 is good quality mil-surp. Price will more than likely go up on them in the future. That would be my choice.
>>
>>34501165
p64s blow, do yourself a favor and get a real makarov instead.
>>
SD9VE out of the choices given so you aren't stuck with 9x18.

I'd say save a little more and get something worthwhile
>>
>>34501165
I owned a p64. I hated it and I love my Makarov.

Buy the smiff. They are a fine Glock copy.
>>
File: YoungFagsBeTrippin.jpg (105KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
YoungFagsBeTrippin.jpg
105KB, 600x442px
>>34501201
>save a little more and get something worthwhile
>>
>>34501165

sd9ve has horrible dao trigger try renting it 1st if you can

if you want an awesome low budget 9m look at ruger 9e, way better trigger
>>
>>34501165
>S&W SD 9 VE
All day, no contest really. It's basically a S&W branded block pistol.
>>
>>34501217
Out of the choices given, I assume they were picked for economic reasons instead of the very mild collectability of the p64. The SD9VE has literally no redeeming factors other than being a cheap copy of a glock. I'd still pick it over the p64 though
>>
going to go with a makarov. didn't realize the SW was so shitty. thought it was just a cheaper version of a shield.

Thanks everyone
>>
>>34501385
Personally I hate the stock grips on the P64.
You may want to consider getting an aftermarket one.
I got a few in the mail right now.
>>
>>34501165
Save up a bit more and get a Makarov instead
>>
>>34501165
p64 is more concealable but trigger is bitch, ve jams every once in a while. Get a bulgarian makarov.
>>
File: vis.jpg (75KB, 898x584px) Image search: [Google]
vis.jpg
75KB, 898x584px
If you want polish pistol, only VIS. If you must choose between polish makarov and SD9VE, the second one should be your choice.
>>
>>34501385
P64 isn't a mak, and good luck finding mags and parts for it
>>
>>34501385
They're not shitty. Not by far. They're just your standard "entry level" handgun.

4chaners tend to think of things in duality: It's either shit, or it's great.

The trigger is not the best, no. But it is a perfectly servicable, reliable handgun.
>>
>>34501165
You can get one of these for about $270. Better than a SD9VE.
>>
File: Sar Arms B6P.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Sar Arms B6P.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34502179
Forgot the pic
>>
>>34501165
things you should know about the P64
>It is not a Makarov it is a Radom
>you WILL have to replace the hammer spring
>you may want a stronger recoil spring as well

I have a P64 and love the thing. That being said I am also a poorfag and it is one of my only handguns. The DA trigger pull is legitimately ridiculous. Springs are pretty cheap and easy to replace. I got mine from Wolff gunsprings
>>
>>34502187
allah akbar my "moderate ally."
>>
>>34501385
>SW was so shitty
are you retarded? literally every post was telling you to stay away from memeshit and buy the S&W.
>>
>>34503620
i will second this.
the p64 is a great gun after you swap the hammer spring.
Mine shoots so well, i think it is the fixed barrel but i can just hit everything with it.
only issue i had was the 2 half's of the grip do not line up in the back and was hard on my palm.
had to wear gloves to short more than a mag.
but that is probably just mine.
>>
What everyone else is saying.

The P64 looks nice, but it's no fun to shoot, and holds two less rounds than a proper Makarov. Plus, it isn't really all that smaller or lighter than the Mak.
>>
The SD9VE or Ruger 9E are both much better than the P64.
>>
>>34501165

>no mention of Bersa ITT
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.