[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female snipers again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: roza_shanina_1.jpg (171KB, 1079x1600px) Image search: [Google]
roza_shanina_1.jpg
171KB, 1079x1600px
What is your opinion on female snipers.
Are kurdish cute sniper girls good? What about the mythical White Tights? Where there other famous female snipers?

IN all the bullshit that happens in Africa have there ever been one?
>>
>>34500964
They are almost entirely a propaganda vehicle without any real service
>>
I'm genuinely curious, why do you make the same threads every single day and fill them up with the same responses?
Don't you get bored of circlejerking over how women can't perform in combat?
>>
>>34500964
In general women in combat typically are a detriment (average lower strength, male instinct to protect women, etc). The one exception to this I would propose would be snipers. I acknowledge that most famous cases or photos that we see are propaganda, women snipers can be as effective as any male sniper, at least in a defensive scenario.
Reasons:
>Women take shooting correction much better often making them better shooters faster
>Not having to lug equipment long distances reduces the strength deficit
I have also seen articles about how women's natural breathing pattern and eyesight makes them better shooters initially. I don't know if this is true or not.
>>
>>34501047
>Not having to lug equipment long distances
>Snipers
>>
>>34501018
I (the OP) visit /k/ once a month. And probably missed them. Do you have links on good archives about mythical sniper girls?
>>
>>34501047
>take shooting correction
You mean women accept constructive criticism better then man? Interesting.

DId Soviet Union kept trainign emale snipers after WWII?
>>
File: AP_ArmingForWar_245p.jpg (60KB, 557x518px) Image search: [Google]
AP_ArmingForWar_245p.jpg
60KB, 557x518px
>>34500990
>WW2 snipers
>propaganda vehicle
now let's not delude ourselves here, WW2 snipers were more like modern day marksmen, but women can be snipers. it's just a bad idea since men are more capable in general.

>>34501063
>jumping on trucks and jumping out occasionally to shoot people
>lug equipment long distances
pic related
>>
Israel sends women to the meatgrinder with normal soldiers.

Do they have female snipers?

Unrelated but fun http://imgur.com/emzKCN4
>>
>>34501063
>defensive scenario
Its like you didn't read my post.
WW2 Russian woman snipers were not part of the offensive, but rather defensive rolls. Often sitting in a single building picking off Germans when they got the chance. When the Red Army went on its offensive, it left the women behind. I am going out on a limb that most modern Kurdish woman snipers fill a similar role.

I also know the effect of propaganda is a hell of a thing. Many Arab men would see being killed by a woman as one of the biggest insults possible. If all it costs is grabbing one of you women from supply, dressing her up and giving her a gun to reduce the strength of an attack, it is worth it. As a side bonus, using a qt3.14 may also increase volunteers.

>>34501106
>DId Soviet Union kept trainign emale snipers after WWII?
They didn't even continue training female snipers once the German offensive was broken. Female combat troops are historically only done as a desperation measure.
>>
>>34501146
>Kurdish woman snipers fill a similar role
>knows something about propaganda but is still fooled by it
>>
>>34501047
That's 99% of what snipers do though.

>>34501112
>jumping on trucks and jumping out occasionally to shoot people
Hahaha, oh wait, you're fucking serious? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go read a book, you clearly never served.
>>
>you will never hunt down a famed female sniper who has killed dozens of your comrades and finally put her down, hitting her in the arm so she can't work the bolt on her gun anymore, then swiftly moving in with your knife and pinning her down, sinking your knife into her tender vulnerable female flesh, over and over, imagine the tension in her muscles as she struggles underneath you, her helpless core of pain, begging you for mercy in some foreign tongue, telling you she has a family, until her thrashing slows as she submits to death, her screams turning to gurgles, and you leave her to be pecked apart by the birds and rot away until she is part of nature again.
>>
>>34501198
are you actually attempting to imply that a woman would become a bonafide sniper in anything less than a world war?
>>
>>34500964
All I know, is that, as a woman, if your nickname becomes "The Angel of Death," you have either done something really right with your life, or really wrong.hh
>>
>>34500964
Cute. Commies love that propaganda shit too.
>>
>>34501106
>DId Soviet Union kept trainign emale snipers after WWII?
No. Why would they? Women are more useful to the nation making babies or working in farms and factories, especially when you lost a large part of your youth during the war.
>>
File: cheerleader sniper.jpg (77KB, 975x573px) Image search: [Google]
cheerleader sniper.jpg
77KB, 975x573px
bumping with this /k/utie
>>
>>34501137
>Israel sends women to the meatgrinder with normal soldiers.
lol no
>>
File: jidf.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>34501137
>Israel sends women to the meatgrinder with normal soldiers.
War. War never changes.
>>
>>34501578
Most of these women are snipers as much as Mark Wahlberg. They are characters.
>>
Was reading the number of kills for females snipers and male snipers in WWII.

Considering there was 1 female sniper for every 20 male snipers the top of each category is very similar. Around 300 kills each.
>>
File: 1471000432056.jpg (136KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471000432056.jpg
136KB, 917x960px
>>34500964
Propaganda, female units of anything weren't even close to being as combat effective as their male counterparts but it's not surprising.
Women are inferior to men in every aspect of life, their only purpose of life is to give birth to kids and be sex toys.
>>
>>34500964
>What is your opinion on female snipers.
A meme that amounts to guerilla urban tactics and telling literally everyone "ay lamo faggot, go kill people"

>Are kurdish cute sniper girls good?
No.
>What about the mythical White Tights?
No.
>Where there other famous female snipers?
No.
>IN all the bullshit that happens in Africa have there ever been one?
African women see themselves as sows. They wouldn't care.
>>
>>34501413
>you'll never just shoot an imaginary entity
Why even live?
>>
>>34501413
I mean.....you could have just raped her and executed, but instead you had to share your weird revenge fetish with us.
>>
>>34500964
>Kurdish
>Cute
Pick one
>>
>>34501075
How can we link you to what doesn't exist
>>
File: allah guides her bullets.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
allah guides her bullets.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>34501075
>>
>>34503176
Watching her rot, and imagining the worms burrowing through her, bloating her soft belly and hips, the blood pooling in her dried and crusted and dead, imagining flies slowly chewing away at her eyes, exposing bone, the veins and muscle turning back into soul, is way way hotter than raping her. Execution is pretty hot, too. It's the ultimate domination, taking some ones life. You dominate them sexually when you cum inside them and make them orgasm. But watching them whimper and quiver as you hold the gun to their head, that's something else.
>>
>>34503778
2/10 not even really funny.
You are just a diamond dozen edge Lord that hates women.
>>
>>34500964
They make for decent propaganda. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>34503236
To be fair, she likely shoot as accurate as her male counter parts
>>
>>34503852

Well he is browsing a gun board with a power fetish.

Dear loser anon: you should hit up /fit/ forum, get jacked, and dated superficial women with serious mental issues in the BDSM community who like getting beat up or what not. I dunnow, when even fat 60 year olds can get 20 something women...

Also, I fucking love women but I'm not retarded. For every fit, strong, mentally disciplined woman that can be effective in warfare, there are 100,000 men who could do it better. Only place women are useful in the military is in areas where there is a shortage of brain power: pilots, military intelligence, OGA, etc.

Modern sniper roles with the immense loadouts needed for sustainment and mission fulfillment are not at all suited for women, who don't have the natural hunter instincts to begin with. Just because you "could" doesn't mean you "should"
>>
>>34503176
Lmao
>>
>>34502397
No one gonna adress the facts? Considering the sample populations females performed much better. In the top snipers there should be a 1:20 proportions man to women but in reality it was like 1:5.

tl;dr females are better snipers when they try.
>>
File: 1395791360567.jpg (163KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1395791360567.jpg
163KB, 1280x768px
>>34503778
have you tried writing execution scripts for ISIS. I believe they are taking online applications.
>>
File: 1332534191148.jpg (183KB, 767x801px) Image search: [Google]
1332534191148.jpg
183KB, 767x801px
>>34503991
SO much make up triggers me. Especialy when they try to look professional real soldiers or something.

Here is how it's done.
>>
>>34505631
Is that a man or a woman? Hard to tell with Asians....
>>
>>34503852
I didnt say it was funny, I'm just sharing shit I Jack off to. I know it's edgy but seriously death has gotten me horny since I was a little kid, I used to get boners during deaths in movies and not really understand why, I guess that kind of fucked my sexuality later on.
>>
>>34500964

If my country were being invaded then I would accept women and children as snipers. I would prefer an able-bodied man over any woman. I would prefer an able-bodied woman over any low-IQ manlet. Low-IQ manlets should be sent to the frontlines as cannon fodder.
>>
>>34501047
>>Women take shooting correction much better often making them better shooters faster

Can confirm. Took my GF shooting for the first time recently. "Hates" guns, no shooting experience. At the end of the first hour session she was outshooting the rest of the range with my .22/45. 2nd session, moved up to my S&W 19, consistently in the 10-ring at 5-7 yards w/ double-action. And remember grills have tiny hands so it's harder to get a decent grip, less surface area, etc. Meanwhile scrubs on either side have shotgun-patterns at 12 feet, "groups" is a foreign word/concept for them.

IMO it's shocking how consistently bad the gun-owning/shooting community is at basic marksmanship. I get it, not everyone is a Navy SEAL, but my fuck, so many people have trouble even staying on paper at interior distances.
>>
>>34507948
Better get yourself downstairs, Timmy. Mom's been calling you for the last 20 minutes, your tater tots are getting cold.
>>
>>34500964
I get sick of this "women make better snipers" bullshit. Did women make better aircraft manufacturers in WWII? No, but they were available and cold do the work. The same was true for snipers...it was a role they could fill that kept them off the front lines.
>>
>>34508051
Also can confirm.
People who grew up shooting are rooted in their ways, and they probably didn't learn correct methods to begin with. Good luck fixing their technique.
>>
>>34500964
Can they put a bullet through a communists eyes at 1000 yards? If so yes, if not their propaganda. I know females with proper training can excellent long range shooters. I know when me and my wife are hunting she takes the shots over 700 yards. I have a minor tremor that throws me off at really long ranges, she on the other hand is rock steady. My daughter took her first 1000 yard shot this summer as well, she missed but hey she had fun. I am sure she will be beating me in the next couple of years. I am over the hill she is climbing it now.
>>
>>34507948
Are you the fucking creep who has fantasies about starship troopers?
>>
>>34508381
Do you NOT want to fuck the shit out of Dizz?
>>
>>34508405
>>34508405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IsF0OdpIQ
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.