[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 5 seconds to explain why you havent suppressed your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: tt84a2czzrlx.jpg (425KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tt84a2czzrlx.jpg
425KB, 1200x900px
You have 5 seconds to explain why you havent suppressed your crippling autism and gone to a shooting competition.
>>
>>34500379
I want everyone else to have a chance of winning
>>
Because I keep buying guns and pretty much nothing else. I have a small ammo reserve but rarely shoot, I gave no other gear.. only one of my handguns even has a holster, I have 3 rifles I haven't even shot yet and here I am, shopping for gun deals online again. I don't know what's wrong with me
>>
File: 1487733546944.jpg (66KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487733546944.jpg
66KB, 1280x717px
>>34500379
I keep putting off getting a properly set up conceal carry rig and thus, cannot practice with consistency as I plan on doing some USPSA with non-gamer gear and what I carry everyday.

I had a small taste of shooting against someone in a class earlier this year with everyone watching and the adrenaline rush was amazing and I want it again. It's the only thing that made me feel alive in a long time.
>>
>>34500379
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY IN THE 956 AREA CODE
>>
>>34500379
Because i dont want to another hobby become work instead of fun and relaxation like it was actually planed.
>>
>>34500379
If I could suppress my crippling autism I would have my LTC by now.
>>
>>34500452
you're a normie. buying useless shit for the temporary endorphin rush is their mo.
>>
I'm too much of a mall ninja for IPSC but not a big enough mall ninja for
>tactical
competitions.
>>
I did a 3 gun at my local range with:
>tokarev
>sks
>maverick 88

I wore a russian officer cap because I thought it would be funny

I had a lot of fun,lots of older guys let me shoot their guns and were happy I was there since I was the youngest guy there and was interested in history.

I want an original enfield now

Im 18,student and all my guns are milsurp because its cheap as shit to shoot here,yugo tokarev + yugo sks 1952 and a spam can for each was 700$ CAD,fathers friend who immigrated with him was selling it and asked me if I wanted it first,jumped on that shit and havent regretted it yet.

Im just glad Canada has cheap milsurp still,it keeps me in the hobby
>>
Because of my crippling autism
>>
File: 1498393594954.jpg (2MB, 3600x2391px) Image search: [Google]
1498393594954.jpg
2MB, 3600x2391px
Because last time I was in a comp at my local range the second target was from a kneeling position, but the range does not allow shooting from a kneeling position outside of the competition. So how the fuck are people supposd to practice shooting from a kneeling position?
>>
I'm an awful shot. I like guns as historical pieces and mechanical novelties. I only go shooting like 2-4 times per year.
>>
>>34500379
Transportation issues, usually.
>>
>>34500379
Because I don't have crippling autism to suppress.

Also I work too much to compete right now.
>>
File: pe_nk_army.jpg (71KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
pe_nk_army.jpg
71KB, 700x500px
>>34500379
i only compete against myself. like north koreans.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.