[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix Gun Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170709_220853.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_220853.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Sup /k/

I asked about the gun show about 2 weeks ago and came away feeling pretty disheartened about what I would find there

>overpopulated with fudds and tacticool fags
>hot as balls
>overly expensive

What I actually found was that it was less serious then that.

Yes there were fudds and tacticool booths but there were actually alot of just normal people and I'm pretty sure a few /k/omrades.

There was some pretty good deals there as well, found .303 empire builder box of 20 in perfect condition for $7, assault packs for $40, great milsurp out the ass.

If you get are an arizonafag and get a chance to go next time do it. you will find alot there for great money

>pic related

Walked out with the following:
>520 rounds 7.62×39 Wolf Fmj for $110
>Gp-5 kit for $16 (came with jew filter)
>Ferman flectarn flack jacket in extremely good condition $25
>2 30 round Croatian BHO mags for my AK plus a 10 round for free
>32" soft case for my Yugo N-PAP DF.
>>
File: 1498530621883.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1498530621883.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>34497884
Alex, I'll take what is drunk for 10 points
>>
>>34497884
You bought that gas mask from the crazy short lady with buck teeth and her husband didn't you?

I bought the same one, one of their baller ass folding shovels, and a can opener
>>
>>34497884
Are you talking about crossroads or is there an actual good show in phx?
>>
>>34497944
no I bought it from these sisters I think and they were really fucking weird and I'm pretty sure they were cultists
>>34497927
yes. and phone posting because computer is not working properly
>>
>>34498316
crossroads. Yeah I didn't really believe it either untill I went there
>>
>>34497884
I went to it both days
Got myself an M1 Carbine for $500 and a Remington M1911 for $650
Also got 500 rounds of 9mm and 250 rounds of both .45 ACP and .30 Carbine for like $200 total
Did you by any chance see the AR15 with a heat shield, adjustable stock, sniper scope, and a 90 round drum mag being sold for $650? It seemed like an interesting piece of work and I kinda regret not buying it when I had the chance.
>>
>>34498394
Did they hand you a "map" on how to get to heaven?
>>
I went Saturday, traded my RIA 38(hammerless) for a rossi 38 (fuck yes, a hammer). Also bought some cheap ammos.
>>
My fucking coworker told me it was shitty and sketchy so I didnt go but I need to stop listening to him he sorta shits on everything
>>
Are all the vendors cash only? Can I buy stuff with a credit or debit card?
>>
Yo if any of you are based around Phoenix what's a good gun store. Want to get a cheapish rifle.
>>
>>34498555
I believe so. I tossed it out because I don't need that shit but better to take it and toss it rather than take it and now these lunatics are mad at me.
>>34499000
Some of them took debit and credit. I know the wholesale ammo guys took card
>>
>>34499290
>cheapish
Cabelas
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.