[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: feels-2.jpg (13KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
feels-2.jpg
13KB, 236x298px
/k/, I am a young male, and I do not know ANYTHING about guns, specially because I live in a country with gun control policies. I feel my masculinity to be incomplete. Send help, please.
>>
>>34496920
leave that country
>>
I'd love to, actually. Just need to find a country that will accept my citizenship without necessarily needing to spend 10k on jobs.
>>
>>34496955
so basically you want to move to a country that doesn't regulate firearms to death but you don't want to work to that end?

try moving to liberia maybe?
>>
I DO want to work, although I need to be considered rich in my country (Brazil) to manage to get out. We have SO MANY taxes that it's equivalent to six months off our jobs. 92 taxes on wealth to be exact. So I need to have lots of money HERE, to be able to move to somewhere else. And it's a possibility that this would not be the case, although I like to think it isn't.
>>
Six months of our work are of property of the state, I mean. We are next to China when it comes to economic liberty. And I'm not being sarcastic.
>>
I was noguns a year ago. I barely even spend time researching them. I find there to be very little i dont know at this point. Just keep browsing /k/ and youll pick things up. Im not sure what the appeal is if you cant own guns. Personally i would have never been interested if i were in your situation. Subscribe to a few youtube channels. MAC (military arms channel) is my go to.
>>
>>34497024
physically take your belongings and enough food and water to physically take your body out of brazil and into another country.

mexico seems to be all about immigration and open borders hook them up
>>
> Assuming I would'nt be immediatly be sent off back to my country with a record for crime, of course!
>>
>>34497035
Thanks, anon. I really needed recommendations.
>>
>>34497056
then just give up for fucks sake. The fuck do you want us to do?
>>
>>34497088
Did you really think I was waiting for tips on an international web-scheme fon leaving my country and entering another ilegally insetad of asking for recommendations on media?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>34497109
you didn't ask for recommendations on media you dolt.
>>
>>34497109

No, you're more about whining while hoping some anons would show a bit of compassion because nobody IRL fucking cares about your ass either
>>
I don't care how you interpret or distort it. The fact is I just went to a gun-loving thread to ask for help on gun-knowledge.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZX7X3pJgH8

This series needs to be in the sticky.
>>
>>34497128
>>34497163
holy fuck i get the meme now... i fucking get it now!
>>
>>34497128
So the fact that I went to a gun-loving forum and ask for help on guns doesn't tell you anything? Really?
>>
>brazil

just get a gun from the local favela
>>
>>34497168
Thank you anon! Will be sure to see it.
>>
>>34497175
It seems like a good deal, really.
>>
>>34497183
>I feel my masculinity to be incomplete. Send help, please.

translates to :Hello gentlemen i would like recommendations on gun related media!
>>
>>34497196
This is why we "context" is a thing.
>>
>>34497196
Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>34497183
If you have trouble with specific firearm actions, there's usually a .gif somewhere that can give you an idea of the inner workings.

Other than that, that's the basics of how a firearm operates on a mechanical level.

Everything after that is learning what kinds there are and how to use them.
>>
>>34497346
Thanks, anon. I'll look.
>>
>>34497240
i'm not french
>>
>>34497009
I hate to say it but your best bet is illegal immigration and then registration.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.