[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst handgun you ever bought/shot? pic non related, or is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 30

File: BP9CC-Pav-Amb-2.jpg (164KB, 709x517px) Image search: [Google]
BP9CC-Pav-Amb-2.jpg
164KB, 709x517px
Worst handgun you ever bought/shot?

pic non related, or is it?
>>
I honestly haven't shot or bought anything truly terrible yet from all objective measures. However, I did not enjoy shooting an LCP. I had difficulty getting a grip. This shouldn't be news to anyone that has also shot an LCP.

My biggest gun mistake was loading 500 rounds of LRN hardcast .45 and shooting it in an autoloader. Shit got everywhere.
>>
A Glock 19 is unironically the least enjoyable pistol I've shot. It felt like shit in the hand, the controls sucked left-handed, and the trigger was pretty gritty.
I'm sure it's a good and reliable gun, but I couldn't see why I'd want to drop 500+ on one if I had to rice it out to make it enjoyable to shoot.
>>
Any and all revolvers. There really is no explaining why people still use them.
>>
>>34496495
Lift weights faggot I can shoot glock 19 and shield 9 with no problems.
>>
>>34495523
Ruger LCR

Lightweight snubs are no joke.
>>
>>34496515
Nice reading comprehension friend. Gritty and heavy are two different things.
I shot it just fine, I just didn't enjoy shooting it.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>34495523
Yugo m83 revolver. While it was cool finding a .357 for $250, the trigger reset was absolute garbage. I had to lift my finger off the trigger and let it ride home after each time firing, otherwise it would lock up on the next pull.
>>
>>34496582
Try getting good taste. Hope this clears it up
>>
>>34496582
Damn my bad anon carry on.
>>
>>34495523
Colt 100th anniversary, tier 3. Constant stovepipes and FTEs.

Ironically, my Colt 1991 never had a single jam in the whole time I owned it (and I still feel bad about selling it).
>>
>>34496515
What does weight lifting have to do with anon not enjoying a gun?
>>
File: rossicomp.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rossicomp.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>34495523
Rossi 971 .357 comp

I've heard the stories, but so wanted them to not be true... alas.

Wouldn't reliably index no matter what
Couldn't zero the sights even with 4 hands, a bore laser, the Hubble and the eye of Sauron

At least my LGS is super cool, allowed me to run a box through this consignment piece before nope nope noping my way out.

Damn, they look cool though.
>>
>>34495523
The only two I've sold were an SCCY that had a trigger snap off and a Glock 19 that jammed every couple mags.
>>
Rossi 357 snubbie. Probably about 25 rounds till the firing pin snapped off (no transfer bar). Terrible gun. I talk shit about it whenever I can, actually dissuaded a dude at a gun show from buying one. Fucking braztech
>>
>>34495523
Still fishing for reviews? Buy it.

Worst pistol I've used changes with the criteria. The Glock 37 is close to the top. Bond Arms Snakeslayer and the DB9 are tied for least pleasant pocket pistol. My old 1950s IAC Brazilian revolver in .32 is easily the shittiest one but has a surprisingly good wood carved grip.
>>
>>34495523
Most janky/unsafe I ever shot was a gen 2 Glock 22. Bought it off a buddy sight unseen for $200 when he had some financial issues. Would routinely perforate casings right at the case web and would sporadically go full retard for anywhere from 2 rounds to the whole mag. Repeatedly detail stripped it and never found anything wrong, eventually sent it back for warranty repair where they replaced the entire slide and barrel assembly, then promptly sold the piece of shit. It's also how I figured out Glocks chew up my middle finger with the bottom corner of the trigger guard.

Most unpleasant I ever shot was John Linebaugh's personal 3" Super Redhawk in .500 Linebaugh. That thing is a wrist wrecker like none other, even the short barreled X Frame has nothing on it.

Most boring I've ever shot was a Beretta 87T. Meh accuracy, meh sights for a target pistol, meh ergos, meh reliability.
>>
>>34495523

*Gen3 Glock 17 made in 2010 that would constantly throw brass to face, and would barely eject.

*Early S&W M&P9 that rusted like crazy, had a jack-up crown, and had the accuracy issues

*Taurus 85 that was out of time, and didn't lock the cylinder consistently

*Rohm .22 revolver was the absolute worst that would only fire in SA and only 33% of the time
>>
File: CPX-2_BB_3Q-web.jpg (604KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CPX-2_BB_3Q-web.jpg
604KB, 2000x2000px
>>34495523
I tried a friend's SCCY CPX-2 (which he carries) the other day, and I can't say that I was a fan.

I suppose that, for the price, you could probably do worse, but I would never shoot one again, if I could avoid it. That trigger is downright unpleasant.
>>
>>34496370
The lcp2 is a lot better
>>
>>34497384
>10 rounds
>15oz
>inexpensive but didn't feel cheap

supposedly needs breaking in, the one I borrowed already had 400+ through it. trigger was what it was, and I needed to stay on top of the flip due to it's weight.

felt good in my hand, better than some, worse than others, but overall seemed reliable enough for what it is.

But given a choice between this or a .357 LCR, the SCCY is going to have a tragic boating accident for real.
>>
>>34497384
I've shot one as well and it is garbage. I don't know if the people who like them on the gundeals subreddit are shills or what
>>
>>34495523
A while back I shot a S&W Model 59 that my local range was renting, mostly out of curiosity.

I'm willing to chalk it all up to it being used and abused, but the trigger felt like I was cracking something hard open, kept failing to eject and seemed to have a sticky magazine since it wouldn't come out without having to give it a tug.

Damn shame really, I love Smith and Wesson guns, the 39-2 and 5906 in particular.
>>
File: glocknade.jpg (20KB, 450x311px) Image search: [Google]
glocknade.jpg
20KB, 450x311px
I had a friend's Glock 17 actually manage to Glocknade on me (pic unrelated). The frame rails more or less just sheared off as it cycled, and the slide carried right on into my face. No injuries, but it didn't exactly feel great. I'd chalk it up to the gun being well-used, but that's still no excuse for catastrophic failure, especially given Glock's whole reliability schtick their fanboys love to spout.

I was thoroughly unimpressed with it even before the slide fucking beaned me in the forehead, too. Trigger felt mushy, the slide catch is awkward, the lack of a manual safety still rustles my jimmies, and the overall weight and balance just feels wrong after years of steel/alloy-framed pistols. For the life of me, I still can't work out why the things are so popular, aside from being the first successful polymer handgun and just riding that wave fanboyism harder than the fucking 1911.
>>
File: 1498417578011.jpg (164KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1498417578011.jpg
164KB, 480x481px
>>34497254
Your post rivals the p51 mustang thread from earlier today. Let me guess. You had to clean the 40cals out of the cock pit after every range trip. Yeah 40s sucks. We get it , Glocks are grenades.
>>
>>34497888
This whole thread is troll as fuck
>>
Jankiest was a friend's Hi Point "Hi-Custom" 9mm. He lightened the slide and fucked with the trigger. If you rode the trigger just right it'd do weird shit. He said that he could "bump fire" the thing with "proper" technique, but I never tried it. It felt like shit, the weight was massively off balance, the recoil was odd feeling. I hated it, but he loved the abomination.

He says that he traded it and a hundred bucks for an old 870. I feel bad for the other guy.
>>
>>34496616
revolvers don't have resets... you're describing double action
>>
File: dsc07166.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg (36KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
dsc07166.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
36KB, 700x525px
The worst gun I shot was pic related. What a fucking piece of shit! Trigger pull heavier than Amadeo Rossi's wife ass implant, sights more canted than a Century AK from the bad days, and a grip way too small.
>>
>beretta nano
Absolute fucking garbage. Anyone who says otherwise probably has a coghlands compass and a serrated edge folding combat shovel under their bed for shtf

>Walther p22
If it actually manages to cycle after miraculously not failing to feed or extract or eject, mine had an out of spec slide or hammer because maybe every other shot the hammer would physically get caught by the slide and not hit the pin and I'd have to beat it back into cocked

>hand nugget
My particular one shoots 12 groups at 25 yards and the trigger locks up if I try to shoot double action
>>
>>34495523
Diamondback .380
followed by semi-auto mac-10.
>>
>>34496616
......LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL
>>
File: PA083932.jpg (738KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PA083932.jpg
738KB, 1600x1200px
>>34495523

The absoloute worst handgun I ever shot?

Well prepare for fucking nothing, because have I got a story for you.

Disclamer: I like shitty pocket pistols. I have a safe full of real guns(1911s, glocks, Sigs, ect), but somthing about getting a handgun for 40 bucks excites me.

Now, normally people would expect me to say "Jennings J-22", because I own two of those.

Nope. Both of my Jennings Run absolutely fine.

Picture related. You see that little silver pistols with the fake ivory plastic grips?

That's it. That is a SEDCO SP-22.

Now, what he hell is a SEDCO SP-22? It's a fucking unlicensed COPY of a goddamn Jennings J-22. That's right. It's a fucking unlicensed copy of a gun considered to be one of the worst handguns ever made.

Now, like I said I like shitty potmetal handguns, so I bought this one for around 70 bucks, becasue the jennings handguns DO work if you feed them good hot ammo. They can jam at times but for the most part they're fun plinkers.

Not this piece of shit. I have tried 14 types of .22 LR in these guns, and only one box of one kind of ammo in one lot number has ever worked.
>>34497896
Not really
>>
>>34496625
>shitty triggers are a question of good taste
>>
Glock 19, quickly followed by Glock 17 and Ruger LCR.
Not because of ergos or triggers or whatever. I'm a total pussy and polymer doesn't absorb recoil for shit.
>>
File: 641946m2_ts.jpg (96KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
641946m2_ts.jpg
96KB, 1155x1155px
>>
>>34495523

Without a doubt, the worst gun I'd ever shot was the s&w bodyguard and not just because it's a pocket pistol. I've only shot 1 other 380 and it was a glock 42 but I would pay a grand more to carry it over a bodyguard if I had to pick between the two.

The worst ergonomics, the beavertail somehow falls into your palm as you shoot and stabs the fuck out of your hand unless you watch it. Both my friend and I had the issue.

Long heavy trigger with long reset meant both of us shot it slower and dramatically less accurately. I couldn't guarantee a horse hit at 10 yards unless i took my time and even then it was scattered on the torso. The range is not normally an issue, I'm a pretty good shot and can do fine with the 42.

It has a safety but has a 50lb trigger, why?

The plastic both feels and looks like crap up close. It was really disappointing because I always thought it was an attractive gun in pictures.

Stepping up to the slightly larger 9mm compacts made a dramatic difference in accuracy and I'm looking into getting one now but even for what it was, it sucked. I've never thought a gun was just awful until I shot that thing.
>>
File: Snapchat-1845268023.jpg (879KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1845268023.jpg
879KB, 1440x2560px
>>34496495

Maybe it was an older or brand new gun? I dont recall ever having that issue with the trigger, mine has been great throughout 5k rounds. As far as feel goes, its preference, I got used to the grip and now I do better with it than anything other than glock grip angles.

My dad, who's largely a fudd and loves my high power found it not ideal but alright. No one has ever complained about the trigger.

I carry a 19 but im in the market for something smaller.
>>
>>34495523
Glock, M&P shield and S&W airweight.

Not a big fan of the glock, they're underwhelming and for regular shooting I do better with my 92FS. Most I've fired I felt were less accurate than other handguns. I've shot a handful of their models in 9mm, .40 and .45 with different mods but still only see them as something I'd buy for the aftermarket.

The other two were just too small for my hands, I didn't feel I could get a good two hand grip because I was just gripping my own hands. The Airweight is just hilarious to shoot because even with .38 I felt like I was trying to shoot full power .357 out of an airsoft gun. Both were able to hit a man sized target at reasonable distance but not smaller targets regularly.
>>
>>34499208
Are you sure it's a hand nugget and not a grenade in disguise?
>>
>>34496508
yuge cartridges, different grip style that fits some people better, and it's fun to use manually operated guns (e.g. bolt, lever, or pulling the hammer back for a SA trigger)
>>
>>34495523
Every single Glock, they feel like shit in my hands and you have to hold them for dear life if you don't want to end up stovepiping every single fucking round.
I can literally put 10 bullets in a single hole at 10 metres with my FEG, yet i miss the target at least half the times with the Glock my friend has.
>>
>>34499208
Whats so bad about the nano?
>>
File: taurus-1-tau_2_660061.jpg (58KB, 650x337px) Image search: [Google]
taurus-1-tau_2_660061.jpg
58KB, 650x337px
Some shitty Taurus revolver that I rented back when no guns.
Had the rubber grips from a wack-a-mole hammer.
The trigger had just been "worked on".
Every other shot was a light primer strike if shot DA. SA was marginally better.
Absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>34495523
>Worst

bersa double stack 380

never again
>>
Sig p250
>>
>>34497384
I had a friend I went to the range with who had this and a PX4 and they were both pieces of shit. The Sccy just failed to fire a lot. The PX4 wouldn't even chamber the first round almost 100% of the time and when it did, it would probably fail to fire, and then if it did fire, it either didn't chamber another round or jammed, this went on for the entire day. I doubt this is standard for the PX4, but that one specifically was the biggest piece of shit I've ever held in my life.
>>
>>34499802
I shoot 158 grain 357 out of my LCR. Does this hurt your feelings you mangina?
>>
>>34497647
>admittedly goes on reddit
>doesn't get shit

I mean what fuck has the world come to?
>>
>>34502213
Not really. You could brace a Barrett M107A1 on your balls and it wouldn't hurt my feelings.
>>
File: 321.jpg (248KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
248KB, 793x600px
GSh-18 was p.bad
MP-443 on the other hand
>>
File: 20161019_185433.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_185433.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I had a Ruger LC9 (not the newer striker version but the original with an internal hammer) that had bar none the most garbage trigger on any gun I've ever fired. It was heavy, stacked heavier than your momma's fat titties, and broke waaaay at the back of the pull. It was also downright painful to shoot. My trigger finger was purple and numb after 50 rounds. By far the worst handgun I've ever owned, and I at one time had a fucking Taurus Curve (which I actually liked a lot but that's a different story).

Pic unrelated just another janky pistol I had.
>>
>>34502260
Ask me how I know you're a woman. But first
>tits or gtfo
>>
Shot a friends Glock 17. Was the most uncomfortable an inaccurate pistol I have ever shot. I own a Sig, HK, 1911, and several revolvers and have shot just about every brand of pistol.

The Glock just does not fit my hand and his could have been a lemon but it shot coke can size groups from 12 feet.

Next would be a Browning Hi Power, again just don't like the fit, but the one I briefly owned was very accurate.
>>
>>34502261
Where did you get your hands on both of them?
>>
>>34502342
in the army
>>
>>34502342
this.
>>
File: where.png (720KB, 600x974px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
720KB, 600x974px
>>34502254
Welcome to cuckchan. First stop for reddit refugees.
>>
>>34497647
It is weird. Literally up until they went on sale for this week, anons had typically the same regard for the SCCY as the keltec. Not that either were deemed great, but both well received budget guns. Reviews are also positive, with fully transferable lifetime warranty. Otherwise, they were rarely mentioned.

Admittedly, I don't own one, but there is an obvious effort to shit on the gun literally as soon as its on sale.
>>
>>34496684
He just started SS and wants the world to know.
>>
>>34495523
P938 had a faulty slide catch that would walk out during shooting. Repaired by sig and sold. Tru glu sights also fell out during shooting, and finish was easily blemished during carry.

Anyone know if M88A needs break in? My buddies didn't. But mine had about one failure for the 4 mags I ran, then went in the safe for a few years. Still there.
>>
Llama's definitely up there.
>>
>>34502676
>>
>>34496495
This. also the grip angle is just wrong.
>>
>>34502757
So much want. Will prolly be my next fun purchase.
>>
>>34498074
What's up with the Hi-Point 9mm anyway? I keep seeing mixed things on it. Apparently it can survive all kinds of torture tests and still shoot fine, yet I hear from others that it's a total hunk of shit that barely works.
>>
>>34495523
SIG 220.

Beretta 92 was disappointing after building up in my head. It looks so cool and that exposed barrel super sexy...
>>
>>34495523
I never bought a handgun nor do I own one, but the first I ever shot was some .38 from that was used by cops from Manhattan in like the 30s
>>
>>34502845
I grabbed two when they were $179. One was flawless second may need a break in but had issues. Feel like cycling snap caps through it and the mags for a few hours, lubing things up and trying again with new ammo though.
>>
>>34502852
Some people on k shit on anything cheap. Try to get advice from actual owners or read reviews elsewhere.
>>
First gen Taurus PT111. It worked well for the first 200 or 300 rounds, then started to fall apart.
>>
>>34502974
Does have a lifetime warranty, though.
>>
>>34500916
What seriously? Those are some of the best shooting 380s you can find.

>>34502852
cheap materials with a heavy blowback slide. The parts can snap right off and the recoil is stiff. It's either the ammo or their wrists that causes malfunctions.
>>
>>34497699
It was probably beat all to shit, 59 pattern guns (like th 59, 459, 559, 659) should have just a slightly worse trigger than the 39; like heavier and more stacking, not anything crazy
>>
>>34500114

Glocks are not tolerant of poor trigger control my man. They require more dry-fire practice compared to a Hi-Power or Beretta.
>>
>>34499722
I'm glad people like you exist.
>>
>>34502852

Both desu

Blowback is incredibly simple and it has a fixed barrel. The problems are locked breech is better for 9mm+ and Hi-Point uses shitty zinc castings which just break if it passed QC. If Hi-Point used ordinance steel, then they probably would be really indestructible.

Still, if major poorfag, S&W SD9VE is less than $100 more new.
>>
>>34499929
Not that guy but I've had the same experience shooting 19s of various age. The grittiness and grip angle is a real concern for people who don't primarily shoot strikers. I shot a rental 19 at a LGS 6 days ago and while the grittiness had been smoothed out but it still had a mushy break and longish reset, the grip angle was very uncomfortable. Right after returning it to the counter after shooting, i fingered and dry fired a p10 and the grip felt like it was molded to my hand and the angle allowed for more natural sight acquisition. The factory short reset trigger felt so crisp and had noticeably less takeup than the 19. Honestly. Now that the p10 exists, I wouldn't even consider a 19 even considering the aftermarket. (P10s fit 19 holsters btw)
>>
>>34500002
I had the same grip issues with the shield. It's just too thin. While i maintain the trigger is mediocre at best, i was able to get fist sized groups at 15yds. Would not cop.
>>
>>34496515
>Low iq glock fanboy defends his brick pistol
>>
>>34500147
It's designed to be the thinnest 380 on the market at the expense of LITERALLY every other aspect. Its a chore to shoot a mag.
>>
>>34503022

Yeah, sent it back twice before I said fuck it and traded it towards a CZ-100 which was functional, though the DOA trigger was meh and mags were expensive.
>>
>>34502640
I've never heard good things about sccy other than "its not SO bad guys" and "...for the price". I would never consider spending money on anything held to those standards let alone a handgun. It makes me nervous to think people are walking around, trusting their life to something like that.
>>
>>34497647
It's the best garbage for the money, barring surplus.
>>
Sig p250

>why don't sigs eject spent casings?
>>
>>34502894
What did you find disappointing about the 92?
>>
>>34503356
Its a fucking pizza blaster
>>
Springfield 45 xdm. It wasnt terrible just boring and had alot of issues with a round being chambered and not firing when pulling the trigger. Maybe firing pin issue not sure.
>>
>>34496616
I want one of these so bad
>>
>>34495523

Glock 19

the second post already listed most of my gripes.
>>
>>34503271
Oh so you mean the pico. Makes sense, that grip angle is horrible with no texture.
>>
File: 1498679090946 (1).jpg (24KB, 521x336px) Image search: [Google]
1498679090946 (1).jpg
24KB, 521x336px
>>34496495
This. Except I would say the 26 I shot was even worse.

There's what everyone else has said about them so far, but it was insane. I've fired a Beretta 92 as well, and that didn't feel like as much of a giant brick as the Glocks do. I don't have a recolil problem with them or any other gun, it's just uncomfortable. I don't go around shitting all over them, but I will never get the appeal at the price point when the entire rest of the 9mm polymer striker market exists.

I really wish they'd just drop the finger grooves. I honestly think I would have been fine without them, and I don't know whose fucking hands those were designed to fit comfortably.
>>
>>34503494
Not the original nano guy but yea i did mean the pico.
>>
>>34499722
Why not diagnose and fix the issue anon? Polish the feed ramp, buy some Jennings mag springs and swap them in to the mag for the knockoff, etc.
>>
>>34503603
>why not spend an afternoon working on this knock-off replica piece of shit without accidentally breaking it, then spent roughly half the cost of the fucking gun to replace parts on something that is guaranteed to fucking explode at a random point in use

It's a mystery for the ages, anon.
>>
>>34503897
This.
>>
keltec pf9

before it was the gun of zim-zam, I got flim-flammed because it constantly jam-jams
>>
>>34503356

Not original anon, but any military service should think about making sure the new platform is somewhat compatible ergonomically with the old platform.

I had 1000s of rounds through a 1911 and then have to switch to the 92. I hated it. Years of muscle memory gone in a second. It shoots OK, several years later would have gone back to the 1911 in a heartbeat.

A gun either fits you or it doesn't. If you spend enough time with a gun that it becomes familiar and reflexive, any other gun that is not a great fit feels either crazy small or crazy big.

Similar ergonomics is important to retain any muscle memory and familiarity. Dissimilar ergonomics is going to require overcoming the initial shock of a different "feel" and then rebuilding muscle memory but will likely never feel as good as that first gun you bonded with.
>>
>>34495523
My CZ75 P-01. It wasn't a bad gun, just extremely disappointing. I liked all my other handguns more.
>>
>>34496919
>Fucking Braztech
Indeed Anon, got a M92 in .357, had to send it back twice, was a dud from the factory.
>>
>>34495523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVGvInSwFH0
it was a fucking joke
the sights were moving while shooting
and some cases got stuck behind the ejector rod
>>
>>34504113
Fair enough. I grew up shooting a 92 and while I don't find 1911s uncomfortable, i can't group for shot with them.
>>
File: 1473679026089.jpg (235KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473679026089.jpg
235KB, 600x400px
I had a Para Ordinance LDA compact. Jam O' Matic
Shot a Tec-9 that was heavy, stupid, inaccurate and the front sight was a telephone pole.
Shot a Hi-Point that came apart while shooting
>>
File: lorcin380.jpg (84KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
lorcin380.jpg
84KB, 700x468px
Pic related. Goddamn, I was stupid when I was younger.
>>
>>34495523
>CZ75
Pulling the slide felt like teeth grinding sand, the mags were shit, the grip felt cheap as fuck, and the red dot for the safety indicator fell off on the first box of ammo.
>>
The worst I've ever bought was an SR9c, which is a really decent gun. I don't buy shit handguns. Worst I've shot was the original Taurus Judge.
>>
>>34503269
Read the follow up response you no guns faggot.

Your faggot pasty ass don't even owe a shitty hi point.
>>
>>34502657
Da fucks ss? I'm saying if your a skinny arm skelly putting some mucsle in your arms should help with recoil and putting shots faster on target.

No man should ever have problems shooting 9mm unless it's a subcompact with light slide (lc9s pro)

Fuck I bet you don't even have any hand combat training either. Lol
>>
>>34508402
>>34508445
Jesus Christ man stop overcompensating.
>>
>>34508504
Unless I misread what overcompensating is I'm 7.5 bpel n 5.1 girth. So no lol

I lol when dis sexy girl next door thinks I have guns cuz I'm compensating for something.
>>
>>34495523
I hated the Springfield XD when I shot it.
>>
>>34495523
When I think about it I can only remember about 10 or so handguns I've ever shot. The worst was a deagle brand deagle in .50 ae, but to be fair it's just a novelty gun anyway. As was the s&w 500, but that was more fun to shoot in my opinion.

As for what I own, I love all my guns but I have to say the least fun to shoot and what I'm most inaccurate with is a sig p238.
>>
>>34495523
Mid sized ruger in 9mm back in the 90s. It was absolute shit. The recoil handled terribly, just felt like holding a firecracker. Switched over to a glock 21, shot like a dream.

But hands down that ruger was shit. Hell, i even like shooting .410s out of my bond arms Derringer more than that ruger.
>>
LCP. Terrible gun. I have shot easily over 100 different firearms, and I loved nearly all of them for what they were. Some were "favorites," some not so much, but I liked most in some way or other. I can honestly say, after buying one new and firing about 50 rounds through it, I wouldn't buy an LCP at a yard sale for $20. Life's too short to shoot such an absolute shit firearm.
>>
File: J-22 in hand.png (748KB, 576x738px) Image search: [Google]
J-22 in hand.png
748KB, 576x738px
No suprises here.
I still like the thing, it's way fun, but jesus wept. It's nearly irredeemable.
>>
File: IMG_20130412_210917.jpg (400KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130412_210917.jpg
400KB, 1280x960px
The FEG PA-63. Sharp edges everywhere, including that horrible serrated trigger face; a horrific trigger (20lb DA, 10lb SA), made only worse by how sharp the trigger face was; super light and blowback 9x18, so snappy and stings the hand, even with new Wolff springs; malfunctions with anything that isn't round-nose ball; safety is stiff, and once again, razor sharp.

>>34499208
Can confirm, Beretta Nano is trash. It somehow has worse ergonomics and balance than the Pico, which is another huge pile of shit that has a one-up over the Nano in shittiness in that the MIM firing pin breaks all the time.
>>
>>34509259
Larry did you lose your Snickers again?
>>
>>34499897
I inherited a .380 from my grandfather and I have to agree. The gun was a train wreck and a trigger kit for it wasn't even worth it.
>>
>>34508683
>dis
>cuz
Fuck off child. Ebonics do not make you cool. Only guy I knew who used them like you do was some fat white dude with ADHD.
>>
>>34514039
To bad I'm neither a child or white nor tryin to be cool, I'm latino from south florida and dats just how we talk.
>>
>>34514039
Forgot to include mr no guns
>>
File: 1498957531861.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498957531861.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>34496508
>>
File: ffmLTgM.jpg (209KB, 1696x1361px) Image search: [Google]
ffmLTgM.jpg
209KB, 1696x1361px
>>34504106
>jam-jams
jim-jams

ya blew it
>>
>>34495523

How are CZ PO7s? I've been looking at them and got to fuck with a PO9 and enjoyed it but I want it G19 sized.
>>
(shot)Probably an old .32 acp Ruby. jammed when feeding and ejecting.

(bought) eh... either my .32 s&w H&R victor for its inaccuracy and being a "hand ejector" or my S&Wsd40ve for jamming alot and the trigger. I would put my polish p64 on here but its very accurate,
>>
File: papa mama babby.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
papa mama babby.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
Probably a P64. It's really, really bad. Worse than pic related.
>>
>>34517741
>Remington
>3 Remingtons
Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
File: SuperComanche.jpg (68KB, 745x284px) Image search: [Google]
SuperComanche.jpg
68KB, 745x284px
a poorfag friend bought pic related to try out a cheap alternative to other .410 pistols fr a snake problem he was having
>after shooting it was incredibly hard to break the action open to eject shell
>heavy trigger even for SA
>heavy for a single shot
>single shot
at least he was able to sell it to a fudd at a gun show without losing any money on it
>>
>>34515496
>latino from south florida
Ah, so you're an illegal immigrant and you don't actually fucking know English. This explains everything.
>>
>>34518492
Too bad it doesn't explain y ur a fuckin no guns newfag lmao.
>>
>>34495523
Worst handgun I ever shot was a shield. What a gritty disgusting trigger.
>>
>>34517767
Not that anon, but what's your opinion on the Remington R1 1911?
>>
>>34517861
>heavy trigger even for SA
>even for SA
SA should have some of the lightest triggers
>>
>>34518861
Exactly. But the trigger was extremely heavy for SA, and was just as heavy (maybe even heavier) than DA triggers I've felt on rugers/s&w's.
>>
>>34497384
Fuck off Tony, you lying sack of shit, you never fired my Sccy
>>
File: IMG_20170303_135343627.jpg (2MB, 2269x3013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_135343627.jpg
2MB, 2269x3013px
Came from a fudd backround and due to that have only recently gotten into hand guns. But I have a few now and my S&W M&P 9c is irritating.

>Shit trigger
> Had to sand down the slide release due to it being shitty.
>Out of box it has yellow paint on the guide rod which was a bitch to clean off when I got it.
>>
>>34495523
Easily a Mini 14. While I don't think the gun itself is particularly bad, the only one I've ever shot was the absolute worst experience I've ever had shooting. I rented it from my local range awhile back and it had too many problems to count. It failed to feed, it jammed and eventually simply refused to fire or eject. I have no clue what was wrong with the gun, it was obviously in a state of extreme disrepair and hadn't been cleaned in what looked like years, but that range trip was the most miserable of my life.
>>
File: 1492225220920m.jpg (63KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
1492225220920m.jpg
63KB, 1024x532px
My buddies Glock 22, trigger staging was horrible, spongy as all shit. Don't like the plastic frame was going to crack in my hand, was shooting horribly off to left. He told me I was missing on purpose, and I couldn't do any better with my 911, picked up my 911, and cored out the bullseye.

GlockFags can shut the fuck up till their pistol wins two world wars. If it's so great, pic related. Hang yourselves
>>
>>34519112
1911, fucking auto correct
>>
File: 1599px-Glock34_with_gtl22.jpg (101KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1599px-Glock34_with_gtl22.jpg
101KB, 1599x1066px
fuck i want a 34 so bad.
>>
This fucker.
The only gun that's legitimately hurt me.
I've shot hot load .454 no prob, but this fucker hurt.
>>
>>34519419
Shit forgot pic.
>>
File: GlockPerfection.png (137KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
GlockPerfection.png
137KB, 1000x618px
>>34519112
Here friend.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.