[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spinning revolver cylinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: taur_spin18_clean2.jpg (95KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
taur_spin18_clean2.jpg
95KB, 1000x752px
So are you not supposed to spin your revolver cylinder around? Is it bad for it? Why?

Are you not supposed to flick it closed either? Why not?
>>
You can spin it, just don't flick the cylinder back into position.
>>
>>34492728
You're likely to fuck up the crane if you flick it closed
>>
>>34492728
You could also bust the locking lugs.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>34492728
Your thumbnail led me to believe that the revolver was loaded with one giant bullet instead of 6 smaller ones.
This caused distress as I could see the barrel was still normal sized and wondered what the point of a single shot revolver could possible.
Upon inspection of your image it became apparent that it was all a big ruse.
Then i noticed the latch. That's neither S&W nor Ruger. Nor is it Korth.
Had OP actually posted a picture of a... Taurus?
I felt disgusted but needed to be sure so I googled Taurus revolver.
This is what I found....
>>
>>34492895
You could have just looked at the filename.

And you could make a single shot gun with an offset bullet would work poorly though
>>
Spinning the revolver cylinder will not break it, that's just retarded because it obviously has to spin for you to put rounds in it. Just don't flick it closed while spinning it.

One thing that's fun is to spin the cylinder after you've shot all rounds in it and watch the spent brass fall out
>>
>>34492895
Nobody show this guy how hand cannons in Destiny reload.
>>
>>34492728
G L O C K S I G H T S
L
O
C
K

S
I
G
H
T
S
>>
Complete revolver noob here.

Is it bad to spin the cylinder on Nagant revolvers?

Can Nagant revolvers get out of timing?
>>
>>34495103
Space alloys and moon wizardry reinforced the lockup. Salgood.
>>
>>34492728
>Revolvers are the most reliable handgun type
>Can't even jam the "mag" (cylinder in this case) in.
>>
File: Taurus makes quality guns.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Taurus makes quality guns.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>34492895
Taurus makes the best guns out there. What are you talking about?
>>
>>34492728
you arent "supposed" to fuck with any guns moving parts just for shits and giffles
>>
>>34495103
I just looked this shit up and it has upset me greatly.
>>
>>34492895
Kek
>>
>>34499355
>Not wanting to have a sentient gun that shoots on its own volition
What are you a fag?
>>
>>34499273
reliable as in "carried it loaded with the same rounds for 32 years before I had to use it the first time"
>>
>>34500267

>Doesnt spend every waking hour finger fucking and messing with his gun
>>
>>34496330
Considering the revolver cylinder is in place and can't be loaded like what OP is referring to? No

The cylinder isn't exactly rapid fire ready. I've tried a few times with mine and it will occasionally hop a cylinder if you really move quick on it
>>
>>34495103
Don't fucking remind me of those shits
>>
>>34500885
Revolvers are more tolerant of neglect, while automatics are more tolerant of abuse.
>>
Flicking it shut doesn't actually hurt a good revolver and is garbage fuddlore same as dry firing.

Prove me wrong faggot.
>>
>>34500948
>Revolvers are more tolerant of neglect
I'm sorry, what? Define neglect.
>>
Yes. Add "delicate" to your list of revolver negatives. Revolvers have nothing going for them.
>>
>>34500983
neglecting it. read: sitting on a nightstand, under a pillow, in a glovebox. neglect
>>
>>34499355
>> Guns dont kill people, people kill people

Welp, i guess that argument goes out the window
>>
>>34500885
>I didn't shoot my gun for 32 years
>>
>>34499355
>Gun fires on it's own volition
>Gun also jams easily
>It probably has legs too
>And arms
Have a nice sleep
>>
>>34492728
if you spin it fast enough and hold the trigger you can autofire
>>
>>34501225

T. Officer Bacon, donut store precinct.
>>
I wallowed out the bearing in my Ruger doing that. I got a ceramic bearing on ebay using a compatibility table, the bearings have markings on them. It's very smooth and doesn't wobble anymore but I'm still paranoid about doing it again.
>>
>>34500963
>slamming this mechanical device around won't shorten its lifespan
>>
>>34500562
>>34500931
space magic, niggers
>>
>>34502843
Dry firing is slamming metal on metal too.
>>
>>34492895
That pic in the middle actually looks like someone loaded really hot .357 mag into a dinky little .38
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>34500562
>>34500931
Now, to be fair, they have trivialized energy-matter transformation, and some weapons, like the Zhalo Supercell and Fusion Rifles, use batteries.

Then there's that liquid stuff Omolon weapons use.
>>
>>34500653
>guns don't kill people, except for that one, he has anger issues
>>
>>34501961
kek
>>
>>34495103
>>34500562
It fires energy, not bullets tho
>>
>>34501336
So is it sentient? Can I fuck it and marry it?
>>
>>34503344
Well, most do fire bullets, but they may use transmat to feed smartmatter from the ammo plug into the fire chamber.
>>
>>34503377
yes, it all depends on your penis size.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.