[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: child soldier war time.png (563KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
child soldier war time.png
563KB, 617x463px
Male children in war time has been a thing since forever. Ancient generals of old had the foresight to kill male children along side male adults to ensure security.

Does /k have the mental fortitude necessary to engage a child attempting to rob/kill them or would you hesitate?

http://www.economist.com/news/americas/21719821-canada-writes-rules-troops-who-face-armed-nine-year-olds-when-it-ok-shoot-child
>>
>>
>>34491075
pls explain your pic, OP. did that kid steal a britbong's rifle?
>>
>>34491097

Pretty sure it's from this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-BaKfl1Ms4
>>
>>34491075
>If you must, shoot first.
Wow what a decision, im over here cheering that they were able to put it perfectly into words.
Really amazing.
>"If you must, shoot first"
WOW really ground breaking stuff here.
>>
>>34491075
>"But, but - but... duh kiddies!"

If they've a primary weapon, moving to mag-dump on me, then what meaningful choice do I have?
>>
>>34491139
You have to understand. Its Canada.
>>
File: adorable muslim child.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
adorable muslim child.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>34491078
Why are kids so adorable, bros? You wouldn't shoot this zany little lad, would you?
>>
>>34491075
But it's evil and socially unacceptable to even despise them, what are you, literally Hitler? Think of the children you psychopath, when are you gonna shoot up a school, I bet you own guns too;)
>>
Why not just shoot the gun out of their hands?
>>
File: thinking_woman_PNG11640.png (226KB, 595x441px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_woman_PNG11640.png
226KB, 595x441px
>>34491221
This, why don't they just shoot them in the leg?
>>
File: 1471178881860.png (159KB, 1268x672px) Image search: [Google]
1471178881860.png
159KB, 1268x672px
>>34491152
There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian.
>>
>>34491512
Remember when a bunch of irish ex-civil war soldiers drunkenly invaded canada for five years? Sorry about that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
>>
>>34491221
Dont you have a nuclear program to develop namefag?
>>
>>34491512

You know it's pretty bad when you can't tell if this shit is real or fake.
>>
>>34491075
the kids I've met. no problem at all.
>>
>>34491617
What if the kid was a girl? GIrls "just make mistakes", right?
>>
>>34491739
>using fictional movies to discuss a real world topic

Good goy. Don't forget to memorize the names of at least a dozen celebrities.
>>
>>34491772
>Using an example everyone is familiar with is bad because JEEEEEWWWWWSSSSS
Fuck off. You knew what I was referring to and that was the intended effect.
Having a reference point or analogy is just good conversation skills.

I don't even remember the names of a dozen celebrities.
>>
>>34491512
>if the enemy fucks your girlfriend, you win

Those poor leafs.
>>
>>34491078

best thing i've seen all week. thanks for this
>>
>>34491078
>you will never get to punt a child like a football
Just once. Just one time.
>>
File: 1495921884386.jpg (37KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1495921884386.jpg
37KB, 400x392px
>>34491657
What if they are the mistake?
>>
My Master Corporal told me this story about when he was in Kandahar.
>holding VCP after a couple days of heavy fighting with Taliban
>see kid walking towards them with a puffed up coat and something in his hand
>start yelling at him to stop and turn around
>kid is clearly drugged up on opium and keeps coming
>warning shots fired but kid keeps walking
>hand is clutched in the same way someone would hold a detonator, his coat looks like it has a bomb vest under it
>troops atart asking if they should shoot, kid keeps approaching
>his sergeant says fuck it
>runs at the kid, picks him up, and runs away from the checkpoint
>turns out the kid was just holding rocks in his hand
>his coat was puffy because there were a bunch of clothes stuffed in there
>the Taliban drugged this kid up to try and get him shot and have it become a news story
>>
>>34494561
shoulda shot the kid desu, Master Corporal likely should have died

but in reality the media/public should be more understanding about the shittiness of war
>>
File: 1499433718474.jpg (128KB, 908x821px) Image search: [Google]
1499433718474.jpg
128KB, 908x821px
>>34491512
>>
>>34494978
Yeah he said ROE-wise he would have been covered, but he's fucking glad he didn't. Probably would have fucked him up mentally pretty bad.
>>
>>34495007
>apreciaition
Why do FB conservatives have to be so retarded? Don't get me wrong I hate Trudeau and think that the 10 mil payment was horseshit, but can't people spellcheck their comics before making them so they don't look stupid?
>>
>>34491657
dumb bitch

god i don't even want to think what they did to her
>>
>>34491788
Don't get your skull cap in a bunch you dirty heeb.
>>
I do think teens (around 15 years old) should be taught basic skills like shooting and martial arts. It's not about sending them to die in the front line, but if they lived in shitty third world country, they need to to be able to defend their family when the adults go to war
>>
>>34491075
Modern warfare tends to be low-intensity, asymmetric counter-terror operations. If a terror group can do more damage with a child than with an adult, they will use children. Therefore any counter-terror force has to periodically deal with children.

I mean even outside that, the average beat cop in 'Troit has heard of or seen someone get shot at/killed by a young thug that's not even big enough to sit in a car without a booster seat. That's not even necessarily a specific thing that street gangs set out to do, it's just urban blight and broken families. But of course a gun doesn't care how old the user is, it'll fire a bullet with just as much muzzle energy one way or the other. Anyone with a gun is dangerous.
>>
>>34495007
Am i the only one bothered by how the guy is dressed?
>>
>>34494561
dude, fuck. that has to be the definition of a no-win situation. Sarge had to know he was basically signing his own death warrant there; brave but stupid (when those two things are separated I don't know but still).

And the fucking towelheads STILL got a win out of it; now that group of soldiers is gonna think twice the next time a kid walks up to them.
>>
>>34491893
Shows how a man and his wife's son can destroy a country.
>>
>>34495432
Cultural Enrichment in every hole. Sometimes they even doubled up on the holes.
>>
File: happy-smiling-man-28078280.jpg (345KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
happy-smiling-man-28078280.jpg
345KB, 1300x1390px
>>34495432
>don't even want to think about what they did to her
I do
>>
>>34495525
One of my patients today was chatting about rifle lessons at his old school. Didn't ask his age but since he mentioned collecting spent brass to play marbles with afterwards ... I'm guessing pretty young.

Sure hope he makes it.
>>
I remember watching a video years ago of French troops fighting child solider in Africa, the French just killed them all because they refused to surrender and we firing back.
>>
Wouldn't hesitate for a second.
>>
>>34494561
Kek, and I'm over here watching a 3 year old accidentally touch where an I.E.D was placed so I'm yelling at the foster to put a fucking hell fire up his ass
>>
>>34491075
no hesitation
>>
>>34495432
They were turned into sex slaves and eventually beaten to death when they tried to escape. Religion of peace.
>>
>>34491075
All right /k, i'll bite.

This is from a friend of mine who has PTSD, i'm Romanian btw. This friend let's call him John.

>be John 2006
>be deployed to Iraq to support our US allies
>out on patrol
>get out of TAB (romanian BTR)
>ciuhab village (offensive term used mostly for arabs lit. ununderstadable black guy)
>on main street, out of one house couple of yards away, burst a 9 year old with a UZI followed by his 6 years old brother (john assumes) which had a handgun
>John sprints and grabs the nine year old ciuhab breaks his neck and flings his dead lifeless body into his brother killing him in the process.

When i asked him would he do it again, without skipping a beat he said yes, his and his comrades safety came first. We have a saying in Romanian, better for his mother to mourn, than mine.

In case you are wondering the PTSD he got from an ambush during his second tour, when they got hit by an IED and then attacked by the fucktards laying in wait. He had to carry his friend on his shoulder to the other APC while laying down his own covering fire shooting from the hip. When he got there his friend was dead and his entrails were all over him.
He would only talk about this shit when he was blind drunk.
>>
File: cazadore.png (378KB, 1013x984px) Image search: [Google]
cazadore.png
378KB, 1013x984px
>>34491163
I wouldn't think twice if he was holding a gun in a warzone bro.
>>
File: magpuledition.jpg (81KB, 690x230px) Image search: [Google]
magpuledition.jpg
81KB, 690x230px
Can anyone point me to the best prices of PCCs (JR Carbine, TNW Aero, Thureon Defense, etc)?

I've been scavenging through all kinds of online dealers for months and distinctly remember seeing TNWs priced at $900 and JRs priced at just over $1000, but I forget what those dealers were. Now I can only find dealers with retardedly inflated prices.
>>
>>34499886
Meh holding a gun doesn't mean shit, I remember looking over at an Afghan on a roof with an RPG. I just waved at him from my turret.

It's all body language bud. I don't give a fuck if I can tell if you have a weapon or not when your eyes are bugged and you're giving me a death stare around a corner I'm shooting. But if you're holding an AK in one hand, smoking a cigarette and chasing around a small child to rape I'm just going to make fun of your culture.
>>
>>34491078
Gotta learn em while they're young I see.
>>
>>34495432
One got killed trying to escape and the other was killed in an air strike lololol. Dumb bitches got what they wanted
>>
>>34491075
In a confrontation, it doesn't matter if they are 8 or 80, male or female, if they are shooting at you, you shoot back, and you try to kill them. You do what's best for you, not the enemy, and what is best for you is to stay alive.
>>
>>34491097
its from a movie called '71
>Irish people angry at Brits and other Irish people for some obscure reason
>Soldiers sent to "disarm" the drunks
>riot happens
>kid grabs a rifle from a downed soldier and 2 more gives chase
>shit goes down
great movie
>>
>>34499858
>flings his dead lifeless body into his brother killing him
Did he throw the cunt through the other cunt?
>>
>>34491075
He would be ded
>>
>>34502206
>the other was killed in an air strike
What do female Muslim martyrs get in heaven?

Because I feel like being greeted by 72 teenage male virgins wouldn't really be the average girl's idea of paradise.
>>
>>34495432
probably ganged raped hourly i would not doubt the fact she loved every second of it as well
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.