[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gun is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Resident_Evil_1_cover.png (129KB, 215x326px) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil_1_cover.png
129KB, 215x326px
What are we looking at /k/?
>>
Did a quick google search for you. According to post by redit user John_YJKR it's a customized assault shotgun carried by Richard. He's the one who gets eaten by a shark. The design is clearly a fictional mishmash of various guns. I can see what appears to be an m-16 stock and the barrel and stock of the B.A.R, but honestly have no clue
>>
>>34488123
Famas
>>
>>34488333
>live in midwest
>get eaten by a shark
Wouldn't expect that either
>>
I really want to get a Beretta and slap the RE grips on it but I never see the right version of it
>>
>>34488529
Lol.
>>
>>34488550
theres different versions from the different characters, and to top it off versions of the game.
>>
>>34488681
The one from resident evil 1
>>
>>34488123
unlimited rocket launcher is just a sniper rifle with a suppressor.
>>
File: PC_1920x1080b.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PC_1920x1080b.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>>34488684
again,m which version RE:1? there are like 6 different ones. each with different version of the gun from each character.

no, I'm not shitting you.

Just get this one
>>
File: BioGun.jpg (41KB, 582x436px) Image search: [Google]
BioGun.jpg
41KB, 582x436px
>>34488699
This is what i'm looking for
>>
>>34488699
>Albert Weskers model
Quote literally the worst pick besides Barry Burtons
Weskers is nickel plated frame with pic rails, has the heavy beretta slide, extended beavertail, has a mystery attachment on it.

Literally anyone elses is easier to remake, even Barry's to some extent
>>
>>34488710
Thats the one from the Xbox 360 remaster i think.

check the RE gun pages, there are autists on there that can lead you down the rabbit hole.

>>34488727
the grip was what i was talking about though.

http://www.dsgrips.com/Samurai-Edge.html
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (1MB, 1100x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
1MB, 1100x705px
>>34488727
Quite*

And by comparison, here's Barry's. Its a regular .40 Short & Weak Beretta with a custom slide that fits a custom attachment, along with a custom magazine and an inox/chrome barrel.
It might be simpler to make by the sole fact that Weskers frame is extremely unique, whether you make it inox or nickel. I'm not really sure how much a custom slide and frame would really cost right now.
>>
>>34488727
What one do I need to buy to get the plain jane SE? As seen here >>34488710
>>
>>34488761
That one is just a blued 92 FS with a chrome barrel, replaced trigger, and custom slide and grips.
>>
>>34488123

Ah, yes: The legendary AR-870 mash-up!
>"Behold, the Chimera!"

Seriously, it's just a half-assed photo-shop plastered across on what many consider to be the worst box-art of all time, featuring Web Spinners and "Anger Chris". Neither guns ever appeared in the original '96 game, "REmake", nor were they programed into the game's inventory.
>>
File: serveimageMVV81OVO.jpg (215KB, 1453x817px) Image search: [Google]
serveimageMVV81OVO.jpg
215KB, 1453x817px
>>34488710
Try these guys:
>http://www.dentrinityshop.com/index_ne.jsp

Probably, there are other vendors, but these guys are the first who come to mind.

Featuring ABS, 1:1-scale replicas made by Tokyo Mauri who manufacture the RE series models:
>Buy "Samurai Edge"
>Buy Beretta 92FS "Brigadier" model
>Take both to gunsmith, specializing in custom engraving
>Have SE aesthetics transposed onto Beretta.
>?
>Profit!

Something to think about.
>>
File: My Samurai Edge.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
My Samurai Edge.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>34488684
>>34488710

The original Resident Evil game didn't feature the Samurai Edge.

RE3 was the first to do so.

Then it was put in for the Gamecube REmake.

RE3 and REmake Jill's pistol is the one I made my Berette 92F into.

The variant in your picture is Chris'. It has the SS trigger and a normal blue medallion in the grips.

If you're looking for grips, go to DSGrips.com. The wait can be long, though.

It's an expensive project though.
>>
>>34488529
Well, bull sharks have been found as far north as Illinois.So there's that.
>>
>>34488123
Thought it was shittely drawn BAR for a long time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.