[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a gun show soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1479164955738.jpg (120KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479164955738.jpg
120KB, 614x800px
Hey /k/, I'm going to a gun show at the end of the month, I'm willing to spend up to 800 usd. I'm in one of the most free states so I can pretty much get whatever I want excluding full auto or weird shit.

Heres what I have currently
tikka t3 hunting rifle
mosin nagant
cz p07
multiple 22lr rifles
black powder
few others, mostly fudd guns

I guess what I'm looking for is either a shotgun, semi-auto rifle in either 308 or 556, or maybe a nice revolver

I'm leaning towards a ar15
any suggestions?
>>
I should clarify that I will probably not buy anything, Ill pick something out and buy it later online when its onsale

inb4 jew

I just don't want to get fucked on the price when I can wait a month to get something for 15% off
>>
get an ar-15 retard
>>
>>34484303
considering just keep putting money away for a few more months and getting a scar 17s
>>
File: 1499125825884.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499125825884.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>looks at pic related

God, i wish that was me.
>>
>>34484411
if you can afford it, why not
>>
>>34484475
I know but I want it nowww....
>>
File: 6b642a43.jpg (209KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
6b642a43.jpg
209KB, 1024x764px
>>34484411
>>34484475
I mean, you can defend yourself at the moment, so yeah.

If you don't mind saving for a bit, do it.

Gotta keep these things in mind though;

>Be sure to not pay more than 2600, any more and you're getting a bad deal and should wait
>Magazines average around 35-40 dollars a piece
>It will rattle cheap optics apart, mounting a lower quality red dot or scope like a holosun or barska will likely result in a wrecked optic after a while
>Stock trigger is pretty mediocre and should be happily replaced with a Geissele Super SCAR trigger
>Buy a black 17S and I will fucking rape you
>Replace the Bootâ„¢ and I will fucking rape you
>Paint it and I will fucking rape you

So your plan is buying a completely FDE SCAR and then owning a completely FDE SCAR, you WILL enjoy the different shades of brown and use ONLY the color coated factory magazines.
>>
>>34484466
if you are pic related or similar you actually have a really good base to get close to OP's image.

Just cut hard to get rid of your fat, I like the keto diet (extreme low carb and high protein and good fats) and lift from there.

You don't need a gym membership, keep in mind Arnold schwartzenager(?) won his first competition by doing little more than pushups pullups etc
>>
>>34484620
horse shit I'm going to commission a custom 22lr conversion kit and paint it multicam with spraypaint from lowes
>>
>>34484662

https://youtu.be/pgZr1GjGxIM
>>
>>34483676
Don't get an AR from a gun show. Most will be of meh quality and high price. Same with AK pattern rifles and most other Slavshit. Gun shows pander to the lowest common denominator: people who don't know shit about guns and what they should cost.

That said, you can probably find some cool revolvers that are out of production for a decent price. If you can find a Ruger Security Six for less than 450 snag it.
>>
File: memegun.png (895KB, 1566x813px) Image search: [Google]
memegun.png
895KB, 1566x813px
>>34484710
>>
>>34484753
I might, thanks for the tip
>>34484868
true perfection
>>
>>34484868

the ride never ends...................
>>
>>34484303
>Being this boring.
I will probably never own an ar15 in my life. Maybe one. Building one sounds like a pretty neat experience but it's just so damn boring. It's not special.
>>
>>34484637
And steroids. And great genetics. He was never fat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.