[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking /k/ chemical genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hq720.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
How do you detonate tannerite without shooting it?
>>
EODfag
By using a detonator and a cap-sensitive primer charge with a higher VoD than the Tannerite.
>>
>>34479495
You don't know what a blasting cap is?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detonator
>>
>>34479495
Hit it with a hammer.
>>
>>34479495
Make a blasting cap of HMTD. Easiest one to do at home, stable enough to handle in small quantities and nice and powerful
>>
>>34479505
Oh hey there EODfag. I'm that fag that has been experimenting a lot with HMTD and ANFO lately, and I have a couple of questions for you if you have a minute.

>How easily does ammonium nitrate go "bad" by absorbing moisture from the air? I've been storing it in prilled form in a ziploc bag and taking from it occasionally over a month or two, and lately my ANFO hasn't been going off. Could that be the reason why?

>I'm trying to make ETN. Tried synthesis last night and it didn't work. I'm thinking it could be because my sources of erythritol and sulfuric acid have other shit in them. The sulfuric acid is Liquid Lightning drain cleaner with buffers, and the Erythritol is from off-brand calorie-free Stevia extract that has some other additives in it (though Erythritol is at the top of the ingredients list). Also, I'm using that questionable prilled AN I mentioned earlier. Could any of these be the reason the synthesis failed, and if so, do you know how to purify them---specifically how to remove the buffers from the sulfuric acid drain cleaner?
>>
File: 1498773709586.jpg (23KB, 894x786px) Image search: [Google]
1498773709586.jpg
23KB, 894x786px
>>34480374
>The sulfuric acid is Liquid Lightning drain cleaner with buffers, and the Erythritol is from off-brand calorie-free Stevia extract that has some other additives in it

You answered your own question. Stop before you blow your fingers off.
>>
File: 1488770543317.gif (2MB, 363x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488770543317.gif
2MB, 363x330px
>>34480374
>>
>>34480400
Wouldn't shitty ingredients mean you're actually less likely to get an explosive dangerous product? Or does it make it more unstable or something?
>>
>>34480439

yes
>>
>>34480374
when ANFO gos bad from being in air it just becomes useless, not unstable
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.