[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UAE army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 5sMdl1l.jpg (369KB, 2048x1261px) Image search: [Google]
5sMdl1l.jpg
369KB, 2048x1261px
Thoughts on their Army, Air force, navy and presidential guard.
>>
File: Mec_faction_pic.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Mec_faction_pic.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
They need to up their goggle game or I might mistake them for USMC.
>>
They're elite. I heard they train the SAS and Delta Force.
>>
>>34479192
Train them where to touch little boys and how to seduce goats?
>>
File: PnmWWN.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
PnmWWN.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>34478967
fake and gay
>>
>>34479192
And yet they're still losing in Yemen.
>>
Army wise, they show some good will to do well.
But they still have a long way to go.
Training is deficient, tank shooting is done without the introduction of randomness (they shoot the same targets and most of the time those are KC20 laid on the desert. They have some pop up targets at Al Hamra but don't use them extensively.
The conflict in Yemen show they are the masters of the mediatic blockade. Photos of their troops circulate only when a new batch arrive or during massive events. Other than that,it is difficult to trace their operations.
>>
>>34478967
I would say they have most efficient Arab army from what we saw in Yemen war, well equipped and good tactics with the minimum losses.

>>34479248
No, actually Houthis since hundreds of years were controlling all of West Yemen, now Houthis have lost 40% of their land, and Yemen is more like Vietnam for terrain difficulty, it's only mountains and sharp rocks, only natives can be good in there. It took the UK 20 years to invade Yemen completely
>>
File: Emirates_forces_jubaria_mlrs.jpg (61KB, 746x450px) Image search: [Google]
Emirates_forces_jubaria_mlrs.jpg
61KB, 746x450px
>>34478967
What I like about them, is that they have small numbers of equipments, but only the best of the best.

They have their own version of the Mirage-2000 the best version in the world, same for their special F-16 block 60,and other UAE made stuff.

Their Cracal guns aren't that impressive, but can do the job
>>
>>34479299
>that absolutely useless memelauncher custom built for sandniggers by roaches

IMO explains them without the need for words
>>
>>34479308
I.. Actually like it

I mean the truck is slow and range is shit, but it looks super fucking cool
>>
Extremely good funding but shit soldiers.
>>
>>34479341
>useless but looks cool

exactly what I meant
>>
>>34478967
Can be good , but they need way better training
>>
File: block 60.jpg (38KB, 700x425px) Image search: [Google]
block 60.jpg
38KB, 700x425px
>>34478967
BLOCK 60 F16
L
O
C
K

F
>>
They're arabs, so by default they're shit
>>
>>34479244
>no mag
>two casings

???
>>
>>34478967

>that one time when the Iraqis forced almost all the Kuwait navy onto their boats and sunk them
>>
>>34478967
>SIG 516 making an appearance yet again
> /k/ still doesn't care about it even though it's a cheaper improved 416 designed by the same guy
gets me erry time.
>>
File: dubai-airshow-23.jpg (502KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dubai-airshow-23.jpg
502KB, 1200x800px
They got special operations wing in their air force the apparently use air tractors for recon and intel they've been spotted in Libya from what I hear also they are training the Yemini Air force to use these things
>>
>>34480699 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uahgtOUrAaY
>>
>>34480711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtHQfwXyTf8
>>
>>34480721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGncjAjyf6o
>>
>>34479767
thicc
>>
>>34479277
Twice the losses of the houthi, while still requiring assistance from major world powers, and still only 40% in 2 years. While I respect your opinion, I disagree.
>>
>>34478967
kek
>muh based arabs

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>34481070
>twice the losses of the houthis.

Wrong.

Especially if you are using wikipedia as a source which is incorrect.

Don't believe me? The battle of Aden alone had more Houthis killed than the entire Saudi Intervention apparently, which is blatantly incorrect.

Houthis are just so incompetent that they don't even have any way of counting their own casualties being a sort of ragtag mountain militia with some army defectors backing them up, but they can do a lot of damage.

The Saudi Coalition is kind of retarded for not posting more of their Houthis kills though with this bullshit blanket media ban, which the Houthis take advantage of to show their own coalition kills while hiding their thousands of casualties from the constant fighting and airstrikes.
>>
>>34478989
>project reality

My nigga
>>
>>34482475
Houthis are not incompetent, well the gun smuggling religious zealots are but the Republican guard is well trained and equipped.
>>
>>34480332
Not as shitty as the Americans m8, or the Soviets.

I mean just look at ISIS, they are 5k Arabs and now after 6 years they are losing to the 20 Countries and still not completely dead
>>
>>34482061
>Why arabs lose wars
>Study from Saddam Iraqi Army and... Well... Iraqi Army

Noice
>>
>>34482061
>Why dictators that can not really on public support lose wars
When you take power through a coup, the first thing you do is make sure no one can do it to you.
>>
>>34482565
Yeah, I know it isn't UAE, however the cultural commentary paragraphs are still applicable to the region. I was reading something not to long ago that was saying Saudi A, was looking at troops deserting over the Yemen thing right now.
>>
>>34482061
thnx dude really gets in depth and can confirm that it hits the nail on the head
>>
>>34478967

At least, they've good tanks.
>>
>>34479192

lol
>>
File: Leclercs in Yemen.jpg (120KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Leclercs in Yemen.jpg
120KB, 1200x630px
They got Leclercs n shiet
>>
>>34482518
I'm referring to the mountain tribesmen and the republican guard with ballistic missiles as different military units.

Hell, we Americans trained some of the republican guard too.
>>
>>34479299
I deployed to Al Dhafra for Desert Shield/Storm and USAF F-16s ran rings around their Mirages.That's why UAE bought their own F-16s. It's a beautiful base with lots of maintenance jobs for foreign contractors. The expat community breaks out by country for each weapon system so you can meet other maintainers and compare notes.

When I was there their maintenance hanger was full of Mirages gathering dust. Not sure why since they can afford all the spares they'd ever want.

>>34480699
That's actually intelligent use of a nice little COIN bird. Helicopters are slow and have low loiter times besides being insanely maintenance intensive. Of course sand nigs need balls, talent and dedication to make low and slow effective....
>>
>>34482061
Dead on. Talk to any Western trainer of any sandnig force. I use that link all the fucking time.
>>
>>34482553
>I mean just look at ISIS, they are 5k Arabs and now after 6 years they are losing to the 20 Countries and still not completely dead

That's because the outside players wised up and let sandnigs do the dying and own the outcome. Bleeding for idiots doesn't work.

Russia and the US now KNOW as they know water is wet that you can't win a war when your client tries to lose it.
>>
>>34478967
Airforce is great. I wouldn't trust the other branches to be able to do police work, never mind fight in a real conflict.
>>
>>34480377
>>34480377
I never noticed that before, having worked with those people before the mag probably fell out not to being seated well.
>>
File: 1488517300553.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488517300553.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>34482061
Interesting read. Also explains why a lot of arab armies are reliant on pakis for training: the Brits must've left behind some semblance of an organized military structure
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.