[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/meg/ Military Enlistment General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 39

File: 1499486017810.jpg (2MB, 3000x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1499486017810.jpg
2MB, 3000x1554px
>Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJPxxTj

>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke???
No.
http://i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Long hard school, to do shitty work, and the job prospects are a lie.

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/4671253
>>
>>34477312
Asking here since it just showed, I'll copypaste from qtddtot
I called the air force 1-800 number, trying to talk to a recruiter, and got all my info in, but I'm two pounds overweight for my height, so they didn't even direct me to a recruiter. But when I called a recruiter directly, he said it didn't matter. What do?
>>
>>34477318
losing two pounds is easy shit, plus if it's muscle and not fat you can get a waiver
>>
Related to dude above Im fixing to go to meps in a week but im 5 pounds over what do?
>>
>>34477579
Well, me being dude above, I'm going to the airforce, so they just told me to fuck off. Some branches have a program that helps you lose weight beforehand, which branch are you going to?
>>
>>34477318
>>34477579
>>34477659
MEPS will send you no matter what, if you can't make weight in the first two weeks of BMT, you get sent to the 319trs and get pt'd until you slim down.
>>
>>34477659
Also airforce, trying to figure out my mos now.

>>34477697
So im fine basically, if i dont be a dumbass and baloon up?
>>
>>34477753
Wait, they let you go to MEPS even though you're overweight?
>>
>>34477768
Well id lost 105 pounds over the course of a year to join the airforce, I guess it was time.
>>
File: yachiyo.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yachiyo.png
1MB, 1280x720px
only 3 more days until the NA/NFO board. luckily, the japanese have no shortage of eroge.
>get deployed in japan
>enter eroge shop in navy dress whites
>buy latest LUNE or Atelier Kaguya BARE & BUNNY game
>>
>>34477818
>NA/NFO board
wuts dis
>>
>>34477817
Good job anon
>>
>>34477829
It's how you become Maverick/Goose
>>
>>34477818
wait lemme guess
Naval Airman/ Naval Flight Officer?
>>
>>34477832
Thank you, I'm really glad I put all this work in.
>>
File: 4.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
I haven't been away from home for more than 1 week in my entire life, and in a few weeks I'll be gone for 6+ months for boot camp and a school. Fuck im not ready
>>
>>34477957
time to grow up lad
>>
>>34477957
It's weird at first anon, but trust me, any feelings of home will drown under the PT you'll be doing
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34477312
this are my ASVAB scores
have not decided whitch branch yet.
Army recruters are pushing me hard
what to do?
>>
How do I take advantage of as much free shit as possible while in the air force? I think I saw some guy post on /r9k/ that the usaf will pay the total cost of one certificate of your choosing and you can use that to get a pilot's license, or something like that. What's the deal there?
>>
Will having a medical marijuana card from 2014 fuck up my chances of joining the Air Force / Navy? I haven't renewed it since it expired in 2015 but would this bite me in the ass?
>>
File: aussie SAS man.png (740KB, 1245x754px) Image search: [Google]
aussie SAS man.png
740KB, 1245x754px
The SAS man asks you, "What are your principles?"

How do you respond?

@15:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY08ZXSO1CI
>>
>>34477957
You are a male, this is a part of your advancement from being a boy to being a man.
>>
>>34479219
Fuck bitches, git money.
>>
When is the best time to bring up that I'm a Muhreen if someone doesn't ask
>>
>>34477818
How often do the boards meet? Who wrote your LORs?
>>
>>34477818
GPA, major, and ASTB score?
>>
>>34477318
just 2 pounds is nothing, just dehydrate like the boxers

>>34477579
how is it even possible to be overweight if you can pass the physical tests?
and again as the other guy, what kind of shitty enlistment system does murica use?
why do you guys want to join the forces if youre fat fucks? You are just going to have a really bad time

>>34477957
suck it up, if youre already terrified youre in for a treat

>>34479185
i thought marijuana was legal in most of usa? where i am most dont give a shit. I know lots of people doing cocaine in the weekends. Drugs are degenerate

>>34479219
stay humble

>>34479307
never
being a muhreen is laughable and wont get you any credit
>>
>>34479307
Obviously, the very second you meet somebody. You need to be proactive - shake hands, salute, and loudly say "OOH RAH SEMPER FUDGE!" They'll instantly be charmed and fall in love.
>>
File: sassy air force.jpg (53KB, 431x336px) Image search: [Google]
sassy air force.jpg
53KB, 431x336px
What job in the Air Force has the most unwarranted sense of self-importance? I want to be around some pretentious cunts.
>>
>>34478482
Pick any MOS you want. If it's open you'll get it.
Are seriously asking /k/ what to enlist in? Recruiters will push you to whatever gets them more goodboy points from their boss.
>>
File: thewho.jpg (2MB, 3196x2400px) Image search: [Google]
thewho.jpg
2MB, 3196x2400px
Going to fort Lenard Wood for basic and AIT (MOS is 12b). Anyone what I should expect?
>>
>>34479880
Its like those "I just watched XXXX, did I like it?" /tv/ threads.

My advice is to shoot for a job that he won't regret blowing a few years in.
>>
File: 1488146507356.png (118KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1488146507356.png
118KB, 500x548px
>>34477312
this is going to sound really fucking childish and stupid, but for those that served recently how much fun were you able to have and did you enjoy serving? Like, im going to be done with college in a little over a year and I really want to sign up, I always have and even though its probably naive and childish I want to be a soldier. 82nd airborne, rangers, air assault, ect. I could go the POG route and will look into it, but Ive already got college out of the way and the way I figure it ive already got an education with potential jobs lined up and If im just looking to learn a skill or trade I wouldnt bother signing up. really want I want to know is
>how much have SJWs actually ruined the military? I read articles of them trying to make the training softer and I dont want that
>how much free time to you get between training and being stationed
>what are the living conditions like on base, what are places to avoid if I can
>what is the current state of the military like in your opinion and is it worth serving if youve always wanted to be in the military
I know im contradicting myself when I saw this, but as much as I want to join I really want to enjoy my youth right now. Im only 22, and for reasons I havent really enjoyed it. Ive been working to pay for school and living at home to help my father pay his bills, so I have close to no social life and still a virgin. I want to go out and party from time to time and if possible have my own place but still be in the army. How retarded am I and dont hold back, the clock is ticking and I know im probably going to end up signing up but im too embarrassed to ask questions like this to a recruiter
>>
>>34479866
Personnel who think they are hot shit when they just organize base fundraisers
What a waste of life
>>
>>34479982
Is there a certain AFSC that this people are in or are they in multiple parts of the Air Force?
>>
>>34479993
3 Sierra 0 you piece of shit. It takes 5 seconds to google their AFSC
>>
>tell recruiter I want to go 03
>hes tell me not go go 03, I scored high enough to get whatever job I want
>tells me to do something computer related because I like computers and will give me a skill for when I get out of the marines
>tell him I'd just use my GI Bill to get a degree of my choice after I get out, and go infantry because why settle for a desk job in the military
>he still advises me against it

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>34479961
>22
>Clock is ticking
Lol
I've met first terms older than my Superintendent and Flight Chief
Also, if you post here you will washout and never get a tab. I can guarantee that
SJWs have infiltrated by introducing needlessly pointless shit and LGBTBBQ awareness
>>
>>34480052
You are Air Force, not sure you are qualified to answer his question.
>>
>>34479961
just do it

not burger so cant answer for murica army

the military is the only right choice

ive been out of it for 1 year but ended up going back because i missed it so much

you already have a degree, there is literally nothing to lose. My famility always tells me to think about the future, and desu i dont think i will spend the rest of my life in the army, but i dont want to do anything else.

sure you will get a lot (A LOT) of shit and bad days, but the good days are fucking great. I cant even imagine how shit it would be to spend the rest of my life at a desk job

you will experience so much cool shit and get paid to blow shit up. You will evolve as a person and get pushed out where no other occupation will
>>
>>34479710

Passing the fitness test is easier than making weight for a lot of people.

Most jobs in the military are not very active outside of mandatory physical training. It's pretty easy to be fat and serve.
>>
>>34479961

>Wants his own place

Try to commission then. You won't have the super hooah experience, but that's stupid fantasy anyways.
>>
>>34480436
so they basically adjust the requirement according to the average like they did with the body mass index?

burgerland is so fucking pathetic
>>
Going to MEPS tomorrow. I heard at the beginning of the month is the best time to get in for more available rates but they scheduled to many people for 5th the day I was originally spose to go.

How does the available mos/rates work at MEPS? Do they fill at the beginning of the month or as soon as something becomes available?
>>
>>34480455
so whats that like and how to I do it?
>>
>>34481356

Commissioning is how you become an officer, it generally requires a degree and can be accomplished in a few ways. You would probably be looking at OCS.
>>
What do CT(r)s do in the navy? Also can they get a good job after the Navy?
>>
File: 1467878663535.jpg (24KB, 302x216px) Image search: [Google]
1467878663535.jpg
24KB, 302x216px
>>34480049
Is it your contract or your recruiters? That's right. Do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
How much has the marine corps changed from the 50's when my grandpa was in?
>be 1950
>grandpa anon joins marines
>sent to parris island
>drill instructor is 6 foot 4 pacific vet from the south.
>instructor calls all the recruits "asshole, skinhead, polock, kraut," whatever he feels like really.
>tell the recruits "I don't want any niggers or even you low class whites in my corps. You'll give it a bad name and make a joke out of it."
>offers to fight any recruit that has a problem with him
>one recruit takes him up on it and gets his ass kicked in front of the whole platoon
>had a corporal as his helper
>corporal tells the recruits the sergeants back story.
>"he went through a lot in Guadalcanal.... you have one of the best drill instructors the corps has to offer. When he tells you something, you should listen."
>grandpa says the drill instructor was very rough, but he was fair, and compassionate when it came to taking care of his recruits.
>grandpa anon says the sgt and corporal turned out to be pretty cool guys later on in training.

he said the sgt never talked about the war though.
>>
>>34481668
You really have to ask?
>>
>>34479523
4 or 5 times a year. The officer recruiters know best. My LORs were written by employers and professors. If you're prior service, suck as much high ranking dick as you can and get your LORs from them.
>>34479529
GPA: >3.5, Major: Electrical Engineering, ASTB: >70 OAR, PFAR & FOFAR above 7.
>>34479710
>i thought marijuana was legal in most of usa?
Holy shit just stop. Some potential marines might be dumb enough to take you seriously.
>>
>>34481858
noice
i'm trying to commission right now
gpa 3.3, OAR 67
royally fucked up the piloting tests, got 3s and 5s all over, but i'm not really trying to fly anyway
>>
>>34481737
Yes. Only because I hear people say they can't do that stuff anymore, but even then I know some poops that say they still do.
>>
>>34481668

>Hardass who you later learn to be a seasoned and passionate leader who cares about making quality troops.

They literally teach this progression in DS/DI school. Everyone who goes through BCT/Boot has this story because it's by design.

Same thing happened when I went through Army BCT in the 2000s but replace SGT w/SSG and Guadalcanal with Desert Storm.
>>
>>34482043
So was the cpl lying about the sgt going through a bunch of shit in the pacific? Grandpa said the sgt "had ribbons and medals down to his belly button." So it seems like a real story. Idk though.
>>
>>34481668
>I don't want any niggers in my corps
Wasn't there any black marines during world war 2?
>>
>>34482003
So are you going NUPOC or SWO or Intel then? If you're going for NFO I'd say retake and try to get your FOFAR up but it looks like you know what you're doing here.
>>
>>34482183
SWO
Thought Intel would be cool but my recruiter said it's a lot more competitive and I would have a better shot at going SWO and then laterally transferring to intel
Is that BS?
I'll be happy as a SWO but I think intel sounds more catered to my skillset and interests
>>
File: check.png (582KB, 853x482px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
582KB, 853x482px
>>34482392
>I'll be happy as a SWO but I think intel sounds more catered to my skillset and interests
What skillset? What was your major?
>Thought Intel would be cool but my recruiter said it's a lot more competitive
Very true. Intel does not take very many through OCS. Those that do generally have high GPA, and often have graduate degrees.
> and I would have a better shot at going SWO and then laterally transferring to intel
Read the thread here: https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/what-nrc-considers-competitive.41212/
>>
>>34482392
Intelligence officers are probably the last civilian candidates in the military that are actually selected on merit, as opposed to their gender or race.

The requirements are often overstated but you will need to bring something special to the table - a top graduate degree is near enough a given and you will need to perform excellently in every given task. You're basically going to be put in charge of a group of SMEs that are at least as smart as you are, so it really is difficult.

>I would have a better shot at going SWO and then laterally transferring to intel
This is complicated, because whilst it does happen it's not something I would base a career decision on.
>>
>>34482392
>>34482467
Also, consider this:
https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/swo-to-intel.40570/#post-742770
>>
I found some info stating who qualifies as a dependent for recruitment purposes. Are there different qualifications once i join? Assuming nothing else changes, is there a chance a person considered a dependent before recruitment wouldnt be considered one after i joined?
>>
>>34482467
>>34482504
>>34482516
thanks for the reading
My major is minimally desirable: fine arts
what I'm best at is language. Before I met up with an officer recruiter I was angling for a CTI rate. I pick up languages easily and am very good with reading and writing. I'm the type of guy who likes to read old english poetry and philosophical treatises for fun.
I am a white male, so hearing that intel recruits based on gender/race I suppose that's a strike against me.
>This is complicated, because whilst it does happen it's not something I would base a career decision on.
As I said, I would be very happy as a SWO. It's not a compromise for me. Even commissioning as an officer feels like gravy and will be a massive improvement to my quality of life as it currently stands. Before an officer recruiter scooped me up I was ready to enlist without hesitation.
>>
>>34482633
The best intelligence officer I ever met majored in Italian Literature. The current director of a five eyes partner's domestic intelligence wrote his thesis on goat molestation in Nepal.

They do not care one iota what you studied at university as long as you have a brain the size of Jupiter and can manage being under immense pressure.

>I am a white male, so hearing that intel recruits based on gender/race I suppose that's a strike against me.

If you like reading for fun, read through the post again. Intel does not recruit on that basis. No box ticking or special consideration.

What interests you about intelligence?
>>
>>34482691
>If you like reading for fun, read through the post again.
oh shit lol, blame it on the beer

>what interests you about intelligence?
I am generally interested in global politics and the art of subterfuge.
>>
>>34482097

Being in awe of DS/DI's awards the first time you see them in dress uniform is another time honored tradition.

Everyone thinks their basic/boot stories are such a special snowflake.
>>
What's the least bad Marine Corps base?
>>
>>34482775
There's very little of that. It's related, and a knowledge will help, but it's far more likely that you're going to be dealing with tactical intelligence. A broader strategic appreciation will do you no harm, but your bread and butter is going to be the immediate tactical.

I know that the nature of the topic makes it hard to get accurate information, but you'd do well to read Lt Cdr Ewen Montagu's 'Beyond Top Secret U'. It's 40 years old and for a different Navy, but it's probably about as good as it gets for understanding what you're getting yourself into.
>>
>>34482849
Many thanks
>>
>>34482097
>So was the cpl lying about the sgt going through a bunch of shit in the pacific?

Very likely not.

But that isn't mutually exclusive with the designed progression the other anon posted about.
>>
>>34482829
29 Palms
>>
>>34482966
Gud mem
>>
>>34482097
This
>>34482867

Being in the early 1950's, I would assume most of the people there had experience or a hand in the war. There's a reason why he never talked about it. If they were bullshiting your grandpa, they would have made up a story. The pacific was hell on earth, anon. I recommend you read the books- a helent for my pilliow and with the old breed. I wish there was a way to watch memories like movies and see what those world war 2 vets saw first person.

With all that said, it's no where near as hard as it used to be. They're not supposed to hit you anymore, or even swear around you. Sure it still happens, but not like it was back then. Boot and basic isn't that hard. It's more annoying than it is difficult. If you want to join, go army. The muhreens are a meme. Good luck in your endeavors.
>>
>>34482691
>If you like reading for fun, read through the post again. Intel does not recruit on that basis. No box ticking or special consideration.

There is a strong sense of denial on /meg/ about the military's racial quotas. They exist in every echelon imaginable and if you think they aren't a factor in filling billets you are a fool.
>>
>>34481668
>I don't want any niggers or even you low class whites in my corps.

I wonder what he would say today if he saw the marine corps now.
>>
>>34483339
probably drop dead since the Marine corps train's America's best gang bangers
>>
>>34481858
How was the ASTB? I'm not worried about the academic/knowledge portions, but the pilot aptitude stuff seems like a pain. Any advice?
>>
>>34483729
Make an account on air warriors and download their guides. You can also buy an ASTB guide online. That covers all the SAT bullshit along with the nautical knowledge. Then, there's the "which way is the plane flying?" portion and the "follow the dot with your joystick" portion and the "listen to the beeps" portion. You can kinda study for the "which way is the plane flying?" portions but the rest is just your natural ability.
>>
>>34483338

Intel training is fairly transparent, it's basically a bunch of college courses, you get the grades or you don't. Racial quotas in recruiting don't really matter. Who passes schools matters.
>>
>>34483767
Cool, thanks. How competitive are the boards right now?
>>
>>34483799
I believe NA/NFO is 50% to 75%. SWO is generally 20% to 40%. Supply is around the same. Not to sure about NUPOC since your acceptance into that is dependent on an interview rather than a selection board. Intel is one of the toughest to get to. I don't have many numbers to pull out my ass for you, but that's the impression I got from a cursory reading of airwarriors. They probably have all the stats autistically labeled somewhere so I'd start searching there. Sorry I can't help you more.
>>
>>34483860
No problem at all! I'm still minimum two years away from going before a board as I only just finished my sophomore year and I'm behind on my math major reqs. You wouldn't happen to know how the NATFI portion is scored, would you? That part of the test seems pretty obtuse to me.
>>
>>34483860
Intel is 8-10%, well all IWC boards are around that
Finished Navy OCS if you got any questions on that.
You got great stats for the board, especially for aviators since they have the lowest standards to get in/least picky.
>>
>>34483890
>You wouldn't happen to know how the NATFI portion is scored, would you?
I did the one thing this board usually suggests you not do: tell the complete, honest, brutal truth. If the personality quiz is actually a real thing and not just a ruse, then I have no idea how it's scored. I just went with the brutally honest answer, even when it went against what I thought the "correct answer" would be for my mental image of an aviator. Turns out I did quite well, so don't sweat it. Just be YOU (even the bad parts of you).
>>34483914
>especially for aviators since they have the lowest standards to get in/least picky.
This surprised me, since to me aviator seems like the best job in the bunch. My recruiter said I'd be a solid candidate for NUPOC but it doesn't hold a candle to flying in my view.
>>
>>34483914
By 8-10% you mean 8-10% of people that try to go into Intel get accepted?
>>
>>34483973
Huh. That doesn't seem too bad. Did your recruiter ever mention what GPAs guys were getting picked up with? I had a 3.36 last semester, but my cumulative is a 2.94. A buddy of my dad's whose son is about to be winged said anything above a 3.0 is safe, but that might have changed.
>>
File: Capture.png (85KB, 1709x864px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
85KB, 1709x864px
>>34484038
No, but he said my above 3.5 in an engineering major would make be a very strong candidate. It's also a good way to lat transfer into EDO in case LtCdr slots for flying get filled up so I can stay for a 20 year career and get muh pension bennies.
Here's a thread about what's considered "competitive." I've also screencapped it so you can save and repost in later threads:
https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/what-nrc-considers-competitive.41212/
>>
If I told the recruiter I wanted to join the reserves, and I go to MEPS without a job locked in, can I pick an active MOS while I'm there or are they only going to offer me reserve jobs?
>>
>>34483973
NUPOC is shit
they need aviators, NFOs even moreso they go straight to pcola after OCS unlike aviators who are getting 90 days of OHARP because of the backlog
>>34483986
200 something apply, 20 or so get in to the different IWC designators offered per board, sometimes more sometimes less depending on need
http://imgur.com/a/PUCQx
found this board result from a while back to give you an idea
>>
>>34484060
Thanks again! If I keep my grades on course I should be fine, then. With a math major, even more so.

>>34484082
>they need aviators, NFOs even moreso they go straight to pcola after OCS unlike aviators who are getting 90 days of OHARP because of the backlog

What's OHARP? And the backlog you mention, is that because the training pipeline isn't keeping guys moving? I know the Navy is having issues but I don't know all of the specifics.
>>
Any Norwegians (or non-Norwegians for that matter) know about TMBN?
>>
>>34484117
Not enough instructors or planes to push people through i forget which
OHARP is officer home recruiting. Go to your local recruiting office to help them recruit or just phone in that youre alive kind of gig. Basically a little bit of time to unwind after OCS and before your schooling
>>
>>34484082
>NUPOC is shit
I'm still going on the non-obligatory visit because why the hell not? Probably going to say no to the deal in the end unless they manage to impress me immensely.
>they need aviators, NFOs even moreso they go straight to pcola after OCS unlike aviators who are getting 90 days of OHARP because of the backlog
I don't mind waiting 90 days. No skin off my back at all. It'll help me slog through my inevitable backlog of eroge.
>>
>>34484163
I went, convinced me subs are shit
free food and board though, felt like I took advantage but at the time it was a choice I was weighing
>>
>>34484154
So the training pipeline isn't able to accommodate the numbers the Navy is taking in. Does that mean that the Navy will start taking fewer aviatiors/NFOs or expand the training pipeline?
>>
>>34484181
>free food and board though, felt like I took advantage but at the time it was a choice I was weighing
That's the purpose though. They want to bring people in and make their case. If they fail to do so, that's on them. I wouldn't sweat it about "taking advantage" since that's what they wanted in the first place. It's just as important for them to turn away people who wouldn't want to do it after seeing up close as it is for them to attract people who are interested.
>>
>>34484205
doubtful they want to turn away people
They pay people since sophomore year to try to get them to go in
They just need bodies
They should expand the training pipeline considering Navy needs pilots for the F35 and are short.
Slots are also dependent on academy graduates since they get first pick
>>
>>34484223
You might be right on second thought. Still, if seeing it up close doesn't convince you to turn to NUPOC rather than aviation, they didn't do their job well enough. How long after the board did you get FINSEL and how long after that did you start OCS?
>>
>>34484284
got my finsel 6 months later. I think I was just shafted it's usually not that long, maybe 3 months
Went to OCS 2 weeks after my FINSEL
I don't really remember the details, FINSEL is the letter that comes with the OCS date?
>>
File: cowoby-method-teaser.png (450KB, 878x624px) Image search: [Google]
cowoby-method-teaser.png
450KB, 878x624px
>>34477312
Havent lurked meg in about 6 months. Whats changed lads???
Navy vet checking in btw can answer some questions.
>>
>>34484333
>I don't really remember the details, FINSEL is the letter that comes with the OCS date?
yep that's the one. a 6 month wait sounds brutal.
>>
>>34484333
Is that 6 months you went without knowing if you got in?
>>
>>34484436
so you get accepted after the board, takes a few weeks/month to hear back then after that you gotta wait for an official letter saying you're in and have an OCS date. It's the paperwork I suppose saying everything went through and you can swear in
>>
>>34484436
not him. I heard that between prorec and finsel they need to hear from OPM that your security investigation started (it's only a secret clearance) and also review your medical shit. OPM already has all my shit so I'm hoping my purgatory doesn't last 6 months.
>>
Anyway, I need a break from eroges so I'm going out for a run before the sun sets here. If OCS grad is still here when I'm back I'll ask him what he's going now (prolly hurry up and wait) what his PRT scores were at the beginning of OCS, general shit to prepare for, etc.
>>
So if I wanted to start seeing if I wanted to enlist, I can walk into the recruitment office or send them an email, is that correct?
>>
>>34484482
that might make sense. I have issues for my TS clearance that might take time (foreign family) but it really shouldn't put much of a problem for getting secret, which I was told I had while at OCS.
>>34484505
I'm starting my school monday, spent a month on OHARP
My PRT score was probably good low coming in with shit pushups good crunches and good run
I got sick though coupled with other factors I could go into detail such as taking the initial PRT at ocs at 4am etc and the first week while youre there
>>
Goys, if war gets declared, should I be an intel weenie for the ANG until I finish my degree?
>>
>>34481636
Does he have a point though?
>>
>>34484535
yes
>>
Damn, AIT here at Fort Gordon is like college
>>
>>34484542
>I have issues for my TS clearance that might take time (foreign family)
kek. i have an aunt, an uncle, and a grandma in south korea. i don't know if that helps me or hurts me. i just want to fly jets, do bullshit paperwork, and fap to eroges off-duty.
>>
>>34484542
>I have issues for my TS clearance
Also, are you in the SWO community? Aviators only need secret, from what I'm aware.
>>
>>34484630
If you're scared for your future you really shouldn't go infantry. You'll get plenty of job experience, the same benefits from going infantry, and less risk to your body.

HOWEVER, if you feel it's what you want to do, why not do it? It's your decision.
>>
>>34484929
I need a top secret
SWOs only need secret
Aviators start off only needing secret but eventually will get TS in their career
>>
>>34485067
>Aviators start off only needing secret but eventually will get TS in their career
How soon do you end up needing TS?
>>
>>34485157
dunno
>>
>>34485610
hopefully, it doesn't delay me as long as it delayed you. What designator did you go for? intel? EOD? NFO?
>>
>>34485666
IP
not nearly fit enough for EOD or anything like that
though I did end up reasonably fitter leaving OCS
>>
File: 1492854889855.jpg (20KB, 375x431px) Image search: [Google]
1492854889855.jpg
20KB, 375x431px
>>34485855
>IP
>foreign family
am i going to be calling indian tech support? :^)
>though I did end up reasonably fitter leaving OCS
damn, sounds nice. I can to 85 pushups, and 90 situps, but my 1.5 record is only 11:45. I still have fat on my belly too which sucks.
>>
>>34485892
you run 3x a week at OCS, max is 35 minute runs
so not much running honestly
but you walk everywhere so your time gets better
>>
>>34485960
Sound like I have plenty of time to get my endurance up and my run times down. Thanks.
>>
File: 1482535965301s.jpg (6KB, 249x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482535965301s.jpg
6KB, 249x212px
Need some advice here,
I just graduated high school at 18 couple of weeks back, I was originally set up for the Marine Corps and my ship date was in Nov, then I put some thought into it and said why the fuck am I joining the Corps? yeah they're cool but not for me, I joined to impress the other retards in my JROTC which was a mistake since most of them are literal ASVAB waivers, and I left 2 weeks back, my recruiters gave me a lot of shit about it and swore at me over the phone, had to bring in my parents to help me sign out. I still want to join, but now I'm stuck between the Air Force and the Army. I have 3 family members in the Army and they all love it, plus I want to try for Airborne and Ranger but have a POG mos in aviation field. But I look at the Air Force and see that they have good opportunities as well, like better living and I might try for spec OPS, can an Airman try airborne or Ranger? or do they have their own thing similar? Really need advice on which branch to stick to,
>>
>>34477817
Damn, how is your skin? Tide or floppy?
>>
>>34477817
what helped you lose all the weight? and why air force over other branches?
>>
>>34487240
I can't even with this one. Somebody else want to take him?

Dude, why do you want to go to ranger school if all you're going to do afterwards is turn wrenches on blackhawks?
>>
>>34483288
Jocko podcast has an episode title helmet for my pillow, when he read the book and talk about his experience and opinion of Lucky's story
>>
>>34487352
was providing Aviation as an example that I want to work with my hands, did auto mech in high school 3 years, maybe combat engineer
>>
>>34487464
If you want to pull triggers, stay the fuck away from anything other than 11, 12, or 19 series army mos's. And the 12 is being generous. outside of 12b, you'll be digging holes.

13 is a glorified mechanic, and 18 is unreasonable without an 11 background.
>>
>>34487530
Curios question, any soldier, regardless of MOS can go to Airborne and Ranger school?
>>
>>34487240
You would pretty much have to be special operations in the Air Force to get a chance at Airborne. Assuming your managed to get into and complete airborne school, Ranger school would be near impossible as being airborne qualified is essentially a requirement to get in, and on top of that the Air Force only gets six (6) slots total PER YEAR out of 4,000 or so annual slots. Since it sounds like you'll be in aviation as maintenance or something, your chances of doing everything you listed are astronomically low. You would need a 4.0 GPA, perfect PT scores, and most importantly have multiple people high up the chain convinced that you need to go to all those schools
>tl;dr
You need to be fucking superman to do all that, but your chances would be much improved in the Army. Now the question is, do you want to do all that high speed shit to impress yet another group of retards, or do you have a good reason to do all of it? If you really want to operate as you describe, join the Army. The Air Force has several high speed units if you want to stay in that branch. Weathermen, Ravens, Pararescue, 24th STS, and a bunch of sneeky breeki and psyops/spooky people. One of my acquaintances is a JTAC and was putting together a package to try to get deployed to Iraq a couple years ago to blow up ISIS, so at least the opportunity exists for that kind of stuff.
As for which branch, it's up to you as lame as that answer is. If you're more technically inclined and want nicer living conditions, then go with AF. If you're set on operating and want the chance for combat, go with Army. Remember that you're 18 and there's no rush whatsoever to join anything. Take your time, do your research, talk to people (in real life, not on /k/) who were/are in, and then see if you have a better idea of what you want to do in 6 months.
>>
>>34487577
Yes, they can, but it's hard to justify sending a private through buck sergeant who would better benefit from a different technical school.

Ranger school is about squad and platoon patrols. Aviation guys just straight up don't use that knowledge. Don't get me wrong, it would be a huge benefit for your career, but it simply doesnt happen.

Unless you're getting 300+ PT scores on your first day in your unit, not basic, but your actual first duty station, it won't happen. Ever.
>>
>>34487624
>>34487608
I appreciate the realistic point of view you guys are giving me, last question, if I do aviation mech in the Army, is there I good chance I could be a warrant officer? It called my attention to be a warrant officer, to study more deeply into the MOS you choose. If so, how hard is it to become a warrant officer?
>>
I've been diagnosed with PTSD and I take a medication to keep my head straight, will I be able to join the Air Force?

I would especially like to join the Security Forces. It says "no history of mood or personality disorders" on the Air Force website, are exceptions ever made?
>>
>>34487767
Air Force is always picky, if youre into security, try being an MP in the Army, they give lots of waivers, Im sure they can help you in your situation
>>
>>34487725
If you're seriously not taking the piss, warrants are technical specialists, by and large. Warrants in the army handle high level logistics and management of maintenence, as well as pilot aircraft and command boats. Yes boats. In the army.

Best way to becoming a warrant for you is to either 1) enlist, suck shit thorugh a staw, make friends with warrants who will reccomend you, or 2) go to college, forget about becoming a warrant, get a degree, and commision into aviation so you can fly for around 4 years before having to manage a stable of retards.
>>
>>34487818
Thanks Anon, I'll do some looking in that direction.
>>
>>34487725
Flight crew can try for warrant officer at any rank, but you have to be an expert or highly qualified in that field before you're even considered. Other MOSs, like mechanics (even in aviation), have to be at least E6 to try for warrant officer candidate school. That's 10 years AND you have to be considered the go-to guy/expert to get a shot at the school. Not to dash your dreams as I also thought becoming a WO sounded really fucking cool, but it's a huge commitment with no immediate payoff. By definition warrant officers are needed because they've been around a lot longer than a typical junior officer and will stick around long after the junior officers are gone. They're selected for being technical experts in a certain area and so they have years of experience already. This is definitely something to ask a recruiter about, or better yet check some Army aviation forums and ask if any junior enlisted aviation WOs can help you out. Maybe a Blackhawk crew guy will show up in this thread, but you'd have better luck on a dedicated forum.
>>
>>34487608
>being airborne qualified is essentially a requirement to get in

There are non airborne qual'd guys who go to Ranger School. They just get bussed into the stages where the guys with wings jump. Because Ranger School teaches skills that aren't just useful in Airborne units but also in leg units.
>>
>>34487980
Right, but the vast majority of Ranger students are already airborne qualified. Being one of the few non AB qual'd guys trying to get into Ranger school as a mechanic in the Air Force reduces that anon's chances to zero; I'm pretty sure he would be the first to claim that title if he got in and finished everything.
>>
Just put in my STA-21 package on the first. Wish me luck /meg/.
>>
>>34487405
Jocko wasn't even in the SEALs
>>
File: lcdr ocko willink, navy seal.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lcdr ocko willink, navy seal.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>34489213
Then what was he? A Riverine?
>>
how good do LORs need to be?
Marines want fucking 5 letters for OCS
>>
>>34489430
They don't need to suck your dick and cradle your balls, though that is a good start. LORs should be people who saw you at work/school/service and know you by name at least and can attest that you wouldn't be a fucking shitbird.
>>
>wanted to go into military
>decided to go marines
>went through meps, signed my contract and swore in
>thought what the hell am I doing, I want to go ranger

Is it too late?
>>
>>34489601
>signed my contract and swore in
have fun, Marine. make the best of it.
>>
>>34489601

>peacetime
>infantry anything

why be a low wage security guard when you can learn real world skills inna navy?
>>
>>34489430
Avoid Marine OCS
>>
>>34489601
wew

>>34489648
Why? I don't want to go Airforce, I'm not particularly interested in the Navy, and if you fail Army OCS you don't go home you go to bootcamp.
>>
>>34489617
So it is too late then. Fucking damn it.

>>34489625
I never said anything about infantry, fag
>>
>>34489667
Well in the Army you do basic first and then get two chances at their OCS. Their graduation rates are high because of this.

Marine OCS has really high attrition for civilians who aren't prior enlisted Marines. It's pretty close to half, making the time you invest in the program simply not worth the risk.

Additionally Marine officers have a pretty shit quality of life with slow promotions and little say in their job specialty. USAF is the best in that regard; you choose your job before you ship.

Good luck
>>
>>34489695
>USAF is the best in that regard; you choose your job before you ship.
Same with navy OCS.
>>
>>34489601
>falling for the marines meme
>>
>>34489668
Marines are naval infantry fagtron. Yes I knew there are a variety of jobs but still

>t sailor picked up for officer
>>
>>34489747
Hate to break it to you but the Marines are a more obnoxious second army with a shit budget and a cult mentality. They haven't been solely seaborne infantry for over a century
>>
File: 1387481628128.gif (499KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
1387481628128.gif
499KB, 500x205px
Is this Korea thing going to happen?
>>
>>34489896
>Is this Korea thing going to happen?
Here's my fanfic:
>NK nukes San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles
>we tear their shit up
>south korea annexes north korea
>we finally see some goddamn action against a conventional military
>return home to blowjobs and booty
Please r8, m8s.
>>
File: 1479035365107.jpg (124KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1479035365107.jpg
124KB, 1024x1021px
>>34477312
Can anyone talk about how the mil retirement is changing. Surprised there isn't more of an uproar about it.
Isnt it super shitty?
If a prior service person went back in in 2018 would they be grandfathered in?
>>
>>34489952
Pls happen
>>
>>34489695
Thanks mate, I wasn't aware that was how it worked, as I hadn't looked too closely at the Army yet.

Army sounds like the way to go, then. I want to do my 4 years of serving and getting free firearms training and then apply to either an elite law or business school, so the faster promotions would definitely help. Army's better funding, more locations, and not having to live on a boat sound pretty good.
>>
>>34490002

There won't be an uproar because the new retirement plan is better for over 80% of troops. It's only worse if you do 20 years, and even then only a bit worse.

If you're already in the system you will get grandfathered.
>>
>>34490044

>Free firearms training

The totality of what most people get for "free training" could be had for a couple hundred bucks at your local range. It's way less than you're envisioning.
>>
>>34490002
It's not shitty. You get less free money after retirement, but you get matched in your tsp your whole time in.
>>
>>34490068
That's alright, I still want to serve, and it'll still save me a couple hundred thousand in tuition and change up my boring fucking life.
>>
>>34490049
>and even then only a bit worse
How??? Isnt it horrible by comparison?
>If you're already in the system you will get grandfathered
no I'm out now, got out in 2014, was considering going back in. Was wondering if I still get the old one if I go back in in 2018.

>>34490073
Are you guys joking? Its so much worse. Do you not know how the old one worked? With the old one you didn't even need tsp it was so good.
>>
>>34490089
All honest, however, given your goals enlisting might be a better option. Applying for, getting selected, and shipping for any OCS is very, very time consuming. There is an anon here accepted for Army OCS and has been waiting to ship for some time.

Enlisted you get all the benefits for school, you get to pick your job, sometimes a nice bonus, and you can be gone in 30 days usually. Waiting around for 1-2 years and only wanted to serve 4 may not be worth it.
>>
What do marine combat engineers do exactly?
>>
>>34490421
Build bridges
Blow bridges up
Get things from one side of a river or canyon to the other without using aerial transport

Also blow shit up
Sometimes push shit over
And then move the pushed over shit

While the enemy is engaging them
>>
>>34490353
That won't work for graduate schools, besides, most of the men in my family have served as military officers so I can't just enlist.

I think I'd be fairly competitive, 3.9+ GPA in engineering at a top 50 school, in shape from club rugby, eagle scout, other EC leadership roles. I'm not interested in waiting around for a year or two before shipping though, I'll need to look into that...
>>
>>34490577
just go navy with me.
>>
>>34490629
Will the navy make me wait around for 2 years?
>>
>>34490640
>2 years
extremely unlikely. the most i've heard of was the guy up this thread who waited 6 months for a TS because he had foreign family.
>>
>>34490629
>>34490640
Also I'm 6'6" and know from experience I'll knock the hell out of my head on a ship.
>>
>>34490654
Well that changes things now. Your height makes you a better fit for programs that don't put you on a ship or plane, so maybe Air Force 62E? Navy/AF intel is good too but the selection rate is pretty low for navy. Not to knowledgable on Army.
>>
>>34490439
That doesn't sound too bad. I might choose that over going 03.
>>
>>34490577
>That won't work for graduate schools

Huh? The GI Bill most certainly works for grad schools. Under the yellow ribbon program it can cover the entire cost of a law school, and you get this as enlisted

>besides, most of the men in my family have served as military officers so I can't just enlist

That's a pretty dumb reason but do whatever you feel like. Just know if you are just starting the process you are looking at a 1.5 year wait from start to ship, minimum.
>>
>>34490652
>>34490640
He is talking about applying for, getting accepted to OCS, and shipping. Not enlisting and waiting for a clearance.
>>
>>34490577
>>34466804
>>
So /meg/, the job market is looking like shit even with my degree in Mechanical Engineering. I've been getting /fit/ and so far got my fat ass down to 220 and plan to get it down to around 180-190. Plan on joining the Air Force as an officer by December if I don't get a job in my career.

Hows the outlook right now if anyone knows?
>>
>>34491030
>He is talking about applying for, getting accepted to OCS, and shipping.
Except getting your OCS date in the navy is dependent on your clearance going through, which was what I was referring to. Please read carefully before posting.
>>
>>34490095

What people miss is that the new retirement system still gets you an awesome pension. It's just 40% of base pay at 20 years instead of 50%. Is that worse? Yes, if you make it to 20 years, but a lot of the difference is made up for by the TSP match. The new system ends up being a little worse if you do 20+, but way better if you don't (most people).

Educate yourself.
>>
>>34491064
That's not the point. He hasn't started any process for applying for any branch's OCS. So you can build a packet, get accepted to OCS, and ship within 6 months, all while getting a T/S clearance? I seriously fucking doubt it
>>
>>34491080

Those timelines aren't uncommon for Army OCS, since it has such a high throughput. If you're qualified and the boards line up you can definitely be headed off to BCT in just a few months.
>>
>>34491105
You have no idea what you are talking about. For example, a recent deadline for packet submission was July7th. The board doesn't convene until mid-September. From there, your shipdate is, on average, between 6-8 months since your BCT ship date is scheduled around an OCS start date. This does not account the time to build a packet and any problems that may arise, and there will be some because most recruiters are fuckwits.
>>
>>34491080
Holy shit, you seriously have trouble reading, don't you? Calm down, then scroll up and read the thread. When you get prorec'd for Navy OCS, your packet goes to OPM for security clearance and NRC for med review. It can take a while if you need TS at the outset (6 months in the case of OCS anon up there). Since you've just made it clear you're also factoring in the time between contacting the recruiter and prorec, I'll humor you. The time between packet submission and receiving word of prorec can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 month. Building the packet depends on how fast you return your recruiter's paperwork and how soon you visit MEPS for a checkup. You might get it done in 1 month, or it might take several months if you need a bunch of waivers from MEPS.
>>
>>34491162
Okay, then the anon in question should just go Navy since according to you they have OCS boards that meet weekly or biweekly. That's what you are saying right?
>>
>>34491189
>Okay, then the anon in question should just go Navy since according to you they have OCS boards that meet weekly or biweekly. That's what you are saying right?
No, are you retarded?
>>
File: how betas and alphas piss.jpg (112KB, 622x768px) Image search: [Google]
how betas and alphas piss.jpg
112KB, 622x768px
How did you hide that you were a beta, /k/? I want to establish my ability to command but I have to hide my beta vibe waves that I constantly give off.
>>
>>34491205
>Except getting your OCS date in the navy is dependent on your clearance going through
>When you get prorec'd for Navy OCS, your packet goes to OPM for security clearance
>The time between packet submission and receiving word of prorec can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 month
>No, are you retarded?

wut
>>
>>34491127

The May board had a March deadline. 6 months is totally reasonable if you don't pick the board date with the longest gap to apply for.
>>
>>34491224
At no point did I ever say "there are boards every week" you tard. Let me spell it out: When the board meets to review applications, they choose who gets prorec and who doesn't. Then, between 1 week and 1 month after that, the results are disseminated to the applicants. Meanwhile, the security clearance paperwork is sent to OPM and medical papers are sent to NRC for review. This may be delayed for TS if you have shit that could be a concern (anon's foreign family delaying him 6 months). Once NRC receives confirmation from OPM that the clearance investigation has commenced, they approve a finsel, and send a letter with an ocs date to the applicant. Applicants have gone from board date to prorec to finsel to OCS in as little as 2 months for Navy OCS. It may take as long as 6 months. Thus, the minimum feasible time to get through Navy OCS is starting 1 month prior to board date (paperwork + ASTB + MEPS) then board date to OCS (2 months) = 3 months. Now, please go read a book. You need practice.
>>
Was the worst battle in the War on Terror as bad as D-Day or battles on the Pacific front were? If we hit WW3 would the battles be extremely violent or has warfare changed?
>>
>>34491299
>if you don't pick the board date with the longest gap to apply for

Both were roughly two months buddy

>6 months is totally reasonable

Try telling USAREC what's reasonable or not. Go visit armyocs.com if you need confirmation you can't ship a few months after getting selected. It simply doesn't happen. 6-8 after selection is average.
>>
>>34491313
Now add how long to ship on to your best-case scenario timeline and get back to me.
>>
>>34491313
There is what is possible and what is realistic. That's not a realistic timeframe.
>>
>>34491433
>There is what is possible and what is realistic. That's not a realistic timeframe.
Tell that to the aviators who went to OCS 2 months after the selection board convened.
>>34491415
Ship to where? To OCS? 2 months. To the next school after OCS? NFOs go straight to flight school after OCS.
>>
>>34491637
>>34491415
> To OCS? 2 months.
Before you sperg out again, I will clarify that this is 2 months after the selection board meets.
>>
How long does the enlistment process take?
>>
File: military services.jpg (91KB, 567x337px) Image search: [Google]
military services.jpg
91KB, 567x337px
Which branch is less like a military and more like a corporation?

I want to be in constant danger of being reported to HR and I love passive aggressive corporate attitudes from men who behave like chicks.

Is there a military branch that lets me experience this?

Outward aggressiveness scares me.
>>
I'm about to drop my completed warrant officer paclet for pilot (army). Can any of you give me a quick rundown on WOCS( heard it sucks ass and is a big smokefest), SERE, or the 6 month pilot training in general?
>>
>>34491696
Many errors in that, my bad.

>paclet
Packet
>6 month
I meant 18 month
>>
>>34491655
>>34491637
Okay well, that settles it. Anon earlier should go Navy, since apparently you can almost commission faster in the USN than enlisting in most other branches. I'm not doubting you, I highly encourage people do this.
>>
>>34491681
Whichever branch has the most women.
>>
>>34491681
Chair Force
>>
>>34491681
Is this the new "If you ain't infantry, you ain't shit"?
>>
Is it true that after the first like 3 weeks of Basic, the DS's aren't that bad anymore?
>>
>>34491877
pretty much, by that point they know who the fuck ups are and focus on them
>>
Hey guys. Been considering my options lately, and I think I want to join the Air Force. Last year I scored a 97 on the asvab, but the national guard left a bad taste in my mouth so I never scheduled MEPS.

I'm wondering if I can shoot for TACP as quickly as possible. I'm 5'8", 150 lbs and pretty built. I can run a marathon in 5 hrs. I think I'd be fine for the bmt, but I'm unsure about training for special operations.
>>
How can I lose 1-2 inches off my waist in the next 2 days? I get taped and I'm right on the line, I was at 40, took a shit, now its 39. I want to play it safe and lose a bit more just in case.
>>
>>34492138
>2 days
good luck buddy
your best bet is dehydrating
sit in a sauna with sweatshirts on, spit into a bucket, don't eat anything, drink minimal water
act like a wrestler trying to make weight
>>
>>34491827

Yes, the rhetorical "Airforce is effeminate, rite guyz?" copyshit has been happening for weeks.
>>
> just sitting here bored out of my mind on last hour of pass
> mp so my company only gets phones on sunday
>friends are all busy and cant talk
>last couple weeks of ait so everyone in the platoon hates eachother
>just want to ship out of here..
>>
Does Coast Guard MSRT still get to go to BUD/S? Is it true that MSRT guys were transferred to Navy SEALs during their careers?
>>
>>34492138
Day 1: Spend literally the entire day doing cardio, drink water, and don't eat more than a few hundred calories worth of vegetables and maybe some liquids with calories but no carbs, make sure you don't have any sodium.
Day 2: Limit yourself to like a quarter of a bottle of water today, don't drink any 8hr before bed. Spend the day either with a dip in your mouth and spitting, or in a sauna/in the sun just sweating.

Try not to fucking kill yourself, purposely seriously dehydrating yourself is a good way to die.
>>
File: Scorpion-Mortal-Kombat.jpg (316KB, 1832x916px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion-Mortal-Kombat.jpg
316KB, 1832x916px
>>34492281
Why is Scorpion standing in the back?
>>
Is it stupid that I really want to join the military to fight? I have an overwhelming desire to be in the shit, so to speak. It feels like a craving, the same way you see someone eating ice cream and you can almost taste it in your mouth. I'm positive a lot of it is unfettered masculine aggression mixed with a heap of testosterone, but I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

I know it's immature, but is it stupid?
>>
>>34477312
Any one have some knowledge on the Armys 35 series?

Which 35 MOS is best If seeking a more cool guy route in the future? (SF, Ranger tab, etc. )
>>
>>34492138
How are you so fucking fat?

>>34492344
Yes
>>
What is this person doing and how I do get her job? It looks sick
>>
>>34492344
Tons of people do it. Take a look at who is actually seeing combat that way you don't end up wasting a few years in a supposedly offense-oriented job that doesn't actually deploy.
>>
>>34491069
>Educate yourself.
I am educating you moron calm down with your acusations

>The new system ends up being a little worse if you do 20+
That's my point
People who do less already have it great. I got out after 4 and am using my Gi Bill which is a god send. Its already great.

>It's just 40% of base pay at 20 years
Please provide a source I didn't read that part.
>>
>>34492371
>coin
Is that still a thing? Do the people who show these off realize they are the military equivalent to a golden sticker and doesn't help with promotion at all, making it valueless?
>>
>>34492344

That's called being a hormone-addled teenager, and it's how the military gets a significant number of recruits.

You'll grow out of it and either thank your past self for picking a decent transferable job, or hate your past self for picking something you thought would be badass that ends up being menial and stupid.
>>
File: US Navy SEALs.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
US Navy SEALs.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>34492423
Which is why he had better not choose something menial and stupid.

What's anon's current training regimen? Needs to use that aggression and apply it to his own personal training while he is preparing for MEPS.
>>
>>34492371
Looks like bring you daughter to work day
>>
>>34492377
How much would action would air Force security forces see? From what I've read it seems a lot like guarding a base all day (understandably). I want to shoot for TACP, but I don't want to get stuck in a chair if I wash out of specops training.
>>
> middle of bct
>hand grenade day
>everyone is doing the right thing
>one guy who doesnt want to be army anymore starts talkkng about a dream he had
>says god told him he needs to leave
> i go throw my nade
BOOM
>run out like i should
>see him grinning as he runs up
> get to the bunker thing and turn and watch him out of curiosity
>he squats, stands, points,.. and underhands it
>it bounces off the top of the wall and lands back in the pit
> he gets thrown out and tackled with a second to spare
>hes laughing after
>gets chewed out by everyone and got a good talking to by post cmdr
>now hes a pft
>stress fracture in leg
> got sent home a month later
>>
>>34477312
Any body taken the DLAB? what was language school at Monterey Like?
>>
>>34492403

I have a few coins, most of them for stupid shit but a couple are really the only record of some really cool shit that I couldn't get put on paper for an award. They're neat little mementos that are as meaningful as the person who gets them wants them to be.

Most of the time I'd take a cool coin over another AAM, at least the coin looks cool and it's not like I need promotion points.
>>
>>34492451
>How much would action would air Force security forces see?
None. Did someone tell you otherwise?

Currently seeing combat are Marine artillery units and Army/Navy/USAF/USMC SOF units.
>>
File: 2423452435.png (81KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
2423452435.png
81KB, 600x448px
>>34492371
she is a drone pilot killing vaguely defined targets with hellfire missiles as a part of the US governments secret war on anyone, anywhere, anytime who does not embrace free market capitalism.
>>
File: 160122-F-AB123-001.jpg (762KB, 2396x3127px) Image search: [Google]
160122-F-AB123-001.jpg
762KB, 2396x3127px
>>34492381

Every single authoritative source has made it really clear how the new system works in regards to pension. Nobody has ever said it is going away entirely.

Instead of earning 2.5 %/year (so 50 % at 20), you get 2 %/year (so 40 % at 20). The only people who think otherwise have never actually bothered to read anything about the new plan and just heard from a friend of a friend how it works.

See the attached official infographic (section 3) or look at literally any .gov site when you google "Blended Retirement System".
>>
>>34492501
Is that your fursona?
>>
>>34492476
Why not Army Artillery?
>>
File: o2705026.jpg (291KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
o2705026.jpg
291KB, 1200x857px
>>34492534
naw nigga i just like huskies.
>>
>>34492510
Ahhhh holy shit I didn't know that. My bad nigga. With that being said I would still much rather have 2.5 instead of 2.
>>
>>34492545
Dunno. Guess they are irrelevant

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/03/08/marines-have-arrived-in-syria-to-fire-artillery-in-the-fight-for-raqqa/
>>
>>34492592
>AYO HOL SO YOU B SAYIN DEM NUMBAHS B DIFRENT

What military job did you have, Jamal?
>>
>>34492592

Well duh, but the reason everyone (not just the military, all industries) is trying to get away from a defined benefit pension is that they're crazy unsustainable. Of course the government is going to try to ratchet back on them. I wouldn't be surprised to see another "new plan" in 10 years or so where you only get 1.5 %/yr and the TSP match goes up.

It's way cheaper to give everyone some extra cash to kick into the stock market (401k/TSP matching) and let the market handle retirement.
>>
>>34492621
OS
Also I'm white and got a 95 ony my asvab, I'm just typing for effect on 4chan so don't act like you know me.

>>34492636
ya clearly
>>
>>34492476
I'm just worried about banking on TACP. Physically, I'm confident I can make the cut, but from what I've read JTAC training makes a lot of washouts.
Just don't want do get stuck in a chair if things don't work out.
>>
File: 1493660551409.gif (131KB, 499x495px) Image search: [Google]
1493660551409.gif
131KB, 499x495px
>>34492676
>he didn't get at least a 97
>>
File: 1499548978224.png (269KB, 589x559px) Image search: [Google]
1499548978224.png
269KB, 589x559px
>>34492708
>he didn't get a 99
>he didn't go on to get an 80 on the OAR
>>
File: 1489474427963.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489474427963.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>34492720
>tfw 97/67-let
>>
>>34492676
Delete that post white boi
>>
>>34477312

Went down to a recruiter's office this past week and re-took the ASVAB and some other apptitude tests.

According to some other tests for occupational metrics, I have an excellent grasp of writing, spoken communication, history and cultural geography.

I scored very high in those areas on my ASVAB in particular, and passed my language test.

The recruiter believes I'd be a perfect fit for a HUMINT position in the Army with and 35M MOS.

Granted that's a huge in demand position right now, but I'd rather not enlist if I can help it.

The captain who was in charge of the station pulled me aside and told me that my scores and aptitudes would be wasted at an enlisted level, and that I should strongly consider direct commission or an ROTC scholarship. He said that I would be very frustrated. I really don't know what to think about that.

Before I join, I'd like to know what a 35M series MOS actually does. goarmy.com and other places are rather vague...

Can someone tell me what they actually do?
>>
>>34492676
>not getting an 85
>>
>>34492734
Nope nigga
>>34492708
>>34492720
>>34492733
don't even know what OAR means my dudes. no 97 or 99 just a quick 95.
>>34492752
What would I want lower?

What jobs you guys take with those juicy scores? Did you get memed into an autistic job?
>>
>>34492746
seconding this and other 35 MOS
>>
File: oarscorerange.png (4KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
oarscorerange.png
4KB, 237x212px
>>34492761
OAR is the officer test
it's harder than the ASVAB, graded on a bell curve w/ 20 as the lowest score and 80 as the highest possible score
>>
File: 1464480983122.png (270KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1464480983122.png
270KB, 509x501px
>>34492761
>just a quick 95.
not as quick as you are in bed
>>
What is the minimum ASVAB score to get pretty much any job?
>>
>>34492746

35F - Intelligence Analyst - Prepares sensitive information and assists in establishing and maintaining systematic, cross-referenced intelligence records and files.

35G - Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst: Uses photography and electronic, mechanical, and optical devices to obtain information from imagery.

Obtains intelligence by studying and analyzing pictures and videos.

35L - Counter Intelligence Agent: The Counterintelligence (CI) Agent conducts investigations to detect and counter terrorist threats. The agent identifies and counters activities of any foreign adversary that poses a threat to Army forces. The agent also provides counter intelligence reports, estimates, threat assessments and vulnerability.

35M - Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Collector: Conducts source operations, interrogations and debriefings to collect time-sensitive information about enemy forces.

35N - Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst: Performs analysis and reporting of foreign communications and non-communications and relays that information by producing combat, strategic and tactical intelligence reports.
>>
>>34492789
very cute
>>34492784
ah gotcha. I joined at 18 pretty quickly so I never got into all that stuff.
>>
>>34492746
>>34492813

35P - Cryptologic Linguist: Primarily responsible for identifying foreign communications using signals equipment. This role is crucial as the nation’s defense depends largely on information that comes from foreign languages.

35Q - Cryptologic Network Warfare Specialist: Performs cryptologic digital analysis to establish target identification and operational patterns and identifies, reports, and maintains intelligence information.
35S - Signals Collector/Analyst: Exploits non-voice communications and other electronic signals and provides intelligence reports and primarily responsible for performing detection, acquisition, location and identification of foreign electronic intelligence.

35T - Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator - Primarily responsible for maintaining and integrating intelligence gathering systems, computers, and networks used by military intelligence (MI) soldiers.

35X - Intelligence Senior Sergeant/Chief Intelligence Sergeant - Supervises intelligence surveillance, collection, analysis, processing, and distribution activities at group, division, corps, Army, and comparable or higher echelons.

35Y - Counter-Intelligence/Human Intelligence Senior Sergeant: Supervises the collection, processing, development, and dissemination of counterintelligence, counter-signals intelligence and human intelligence information.

Source : https://www.thebalance.com/army-enlisted-job-descriptions-3345512
>>
>>34492811
mid 90s will auto-qualify you for just about anything
>>
>>34492811
probably around the mid 70's
>>
>>34492838
wont auto-qual you for nuke
>>
>>34492829
>>34492813

Thank you very much. Should I go enlisted, or go to school on an ROTC scholarship/direct commission?
>>
>>34492838
>>34492855

for Army
>>
>>34492746

Commission if you wanna commission, enlist if you wanna enlist.

Don't let anyone tell you that you would be "wasted" on either side. There's dumbfuck fratboy officers and autistic genius enlisted.

Officer pay and quality of life is better, but you lose a bit of career control.
>>
>>34492862
Up to you , Im also looking to land an MI job after I take the dlab.

This >>34492879
>>
>>34492813
>>34492879
>>34492943
>The captain who was in charge of the station pulled me aside and told me that my scores and aptitudes would be wasted at an enlisted level, and that I should strongly consider direct commission or an ROTC scholarship

>field grade officer in charge of Army recruiting station
>direct commission on any besides JAG or medical
>ROTC scholarship implying you aren't in college yet, and the recruiting station advising you to not enlist now and join 4 years from now which doesn't help their numbers at all

Nothing about this post adds up, but for the life of me I can't figure out why you'd bother making it if lying
>>
>>34492971
>>34492746
Meant company grade and replying to this
>>
>>34491018
>The GI Bill most certainly works for grad schools.

This.

The only difference between financial aid for undergrad and graduate is that you can no longer receive the Pell Grant and you can't take Federal Direct Subsidized Loans (you can still take Direct Unsubsidized).
>>
Which branch is most likely to gib medical waivers?
>>
>>34489213
>Jocko wasn't even in the SEALs

>Was in SEAL Team Three as part of TF Bruiser

What?
>>
File: 1a1.jpg (38KB, 465x295px) Image search: [Google]
1a1.jpg
38KB, 465x295px
How does joining air force work
I have a degree can I just get in as an Air force officer? What would I have to do and are there fitness requirements I need to meet
>>
>>34492813
Does 35M work out in the field?
>>
>>34492971
>>34493001

>field grade officer in charge of Army recruiting station

He might have been a warrant officer. I could have easily mistaken his tab.

>direct commission on any besides JAG or medical

He said it was an option

>ROTC scholarship implying you aren't in college yet, and the recruiting station advising you to not enlist now and join 4 years from now which doesn't help their numbers at all

I'm a transfer student. I was just finishing up some prerequisite course at a community college before going in as a "super sophomore"

My apologies.
>>
>>34493304

also replying to this, but I said I was interested in pursuing law school.

I think that's why he suggested it
>>
>>34488003
>as a mechanic in the Air Force reduces that anon's chances to zero

Certainly. My point was that there are guys in the Army who don't have jump wings who go to Ranger school because Ranger school teaches skills that are as important to, for example, leg infantry squad and platoon leaders as they are to airborne infantry squad and platoon leaders.

If you look at the Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade site http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/ARTB/ you can see that the majority of guys who go through ranger school (and have the highest pass rates) are officers and guys in Regiment. But you'll still see substantial numbers of guys from 101st, 10MTN, 25ID, 1ID etc.

If you download the pdf at the link near the bottom of the page for FY 2016 you can actually see the break down of students from different sources.

For simplicity's sake, let's assume that anyone not from 173rd, 82nd, USASOC, Regiment, "Sister Services", IBOLC or ABOLC or other BOLC, and Maneuver/Other Career Captains Course don't have jump wings.

That's still 1439/3928 Ranger school students for the FY 2016, or almost 40%.
>>
>>34493297
>Does 35M work out in the field?

That depends on what you mean by "out in the field".

If you mean kicking down doors and being a pip hitter, maybe in rare circumstances that you're working support for an SF Group or maybe you're in STB at Ranger Regiment, or you're a really cool guy and you end up at Great Skills a ways away down the line.

But for the most part "out in the field" will mean walking around a neighborhood during a cordon&search talking to people, doing detainee operations (debriefing/interrogating prisoners) etc.
>>
>>34492281
Not anymore.

That was temporarily a thing due to the demand for SOF overseas. Infighting between the Coast Guard, Navy, DoD and DoHS put it to an end.
>>
>>34493446
How likely/often do they see combat?
>>
>>34493534
>How likely/often do they see combat?

It depends on what you mean by this. By it's nature asymmetric warfare is going to mean that everyone has a non zero chance of getting shot at or blown up while deployed, with greatly varying levels of likelihood.

But as a 35M your job isn't to engage, fix, and destroy the enemy. Your job is to talk to people. If you don't like the idea of just talking to people for your entire enlistment without ever having to actually use your weapon 35M probably isn't for you.

Don't get me wrong, I too was a stupid teenager before I enlisted. And I wanted the meme of "do something that isn't infantry but still get to be a pipe hitter". That doesn't really exist. But it stems from a misunderstanding of why jobs like 35M are important and wanting to be able to tell people you do cool shit.
>>
File: 1343090862374.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1343090862374.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
What's the best way to avoid getting stress fractures during rucks or runs? Are braces allowed?
>>
>>34493587
Braces don't prevent stress fractures

t. ran Cross Country and track for almost ten years
>>
>>34493534

Your daily reminder that most infantrymen right now go their entire contract without seeing what you'd probably call "combat". Most jobs don't even get close.

If you want to see combat, go play vidya.
>>
>>34493293
You must be able to run a 12 minute mile and have a grip strength of at least 40lb. Additionally, hands must not be callused, and candidate must be capable of reaching around.
>>
>>34493612
What's the best way to not get hurt then?I take every other day off of running.
>>
>>34493728
>keep your workload down, don't run a high amount of mileage a week unless you've worked up to it
>be sure to run in proper running shoes
>be sure to change out those running shoes after a certain amount of mileage.
>stretch, recover, etc.
>run on soft surfaces like grass if possible
Stress fractures really don't happen that often in my experience. The people that usually got them were pretty injury prone anyway. The worst running related injury I had was internal bleeding in my kneecap my senior year of high school, but my coach also had us doing a high mileage, high intensity training program called PAAVO, so that really messed me up. You should be fine. Just be sure you're not running fast everyday, give yourself recovery some days. Running slow because your body doesn't feel all there isn't a "pussy" thing to do.
>>
>>34493585
Not that guy, but I've always heard that one of the biggest complaints from Mikes is that they aren't properly allocated. Depending on the CO, some are put with infrantry units and end up kicking down doors, while others spend a lot of their deployment doing patrols. Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>34492811
I got a 67 and I'm qualified for nearly everything. If you get a 75, I bet you'd be qualified for everything
>>
Is anyone here a 91f? I'm tired of killing people and I'm thinking about reclassing.
>>
>>34493585
What can you do with 35M out of the military and do those jobs pay well?
>>
>>34493883
Most Military intelligence jobs come with a Top secret clearance which is big $$$ when you're out
>>
>>34493907
I heard about $40k per year
>>
How competitive is it to get an Army OCS spot vs Navy or Marines?
>>
File: suicidepyle.jpg (92KB, 800x613px) Image search: [Google]
suicidepyle.jpg
92KB, 800x613px
>>34492452
who let him into basic?
>>
>>34493931
depends on what you did and what kind of training you had but having a TS clearance is definitely a moneymaker
>>
>>34492453
I know a couple guys who go to DLI, and they spend a good chunk of time with their heads in books. You get a little free time, but Monterey is pretty boring. I live here, so I can attest to this.

The unofficial town motto is "Newly weds, and newly deads." cause that's pretty much the make up of the population. If you like hiking and camping, it's pretty nice, but aside from that it's boring. You can see the entire central coast in a couple weekends.

Women, forgetta bout it. Single mothers run rampant, along with the local sluts, which once you've spent a weekend or two at the bars downtown, you've met everyone in Monterey. It's also expensive as fuck cause it's a tourist town.

If you're a weeb, you'll fit in really well, GameStop is packed every 1st and 15th like clockwork.

I've lived here my entire life, and 90% of the people I went to school with wont return to this town cause of what I mentioned above and I'm joining the army just to get out of here. It's beautiful, lovely weather, close to Big Sur and Santa Cruz, but that's really it.

Let me know if you want any specifics.
>>
Why is it that recruiters don't want to let some people join as infantry?
Do they get more brownie points for recruiting certain jobs like Nukes?
>>
>>34494365
every dipshit wants to be infantry
there are plenty of cook and warehouse jobs in the army that must be filled, though
>>
>>34494365
>limited infantry slots because tfw no war
>any open slots in the infantry go to women for muh equality
>higher demand jobs get higher bonuses to the recruiter
I'm sure there's more, but take your pick
>>
File: RAUGHS.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
RAUGHS.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>34493652
>>
How overmanned are Seabees? If I tell my recruiter I will only take a Seabee rate, should I expect to wait months?
>>
>>34494392

>Recruiters get a bonus for recruiting meme.

No.

Recruiters get good evals for making mission, they don't get a bonus for recruiting one job over another, but filling certain slots can look better on evals.
>>
19D is needed and gets enlistment bonus. What can I expect in day to day, aside from sucking cock?

I read they were basically being used as 11a/b replacements for a while. Is this true?

What goes on during OSUT?
>>
>>34494410
Wrong. Next time graduate high school, then reply to me.
>>
>>34494201
Awesome thanks for the info, Ill definitely check back in another /meg/ with the same question If im able to get a language in my contract.
>>
>>34494488
For further details*

forgot to add.
>>
>>34477659
Two pounds is water weight. Buy a DIGITAL scale like an Eatsmart and get used to checking your weight first thing in the morning.

If you make weight, don't hydrate and go weigh in.

Spring scales are junk. If you own one, shitcan it.
>>
I was considering going Intelligence Officer in the canadian forces, anyone has any insight on the job or the cons
>>
>>34490002
Retiree here. Get back in and finish thy career. Totally worth never having to work again. You'd be grandfathered because of your original enlistment date.

Check into shortage skills and you might position yourself better career and bonus wise.
>>
How overblown or accurate is this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/magazine/how-the-death-of-a-muslim-recruit-revealed-a-culture-of-brutality-in-the-marines.html?src=me
>>
File: 1384545895218.png (55KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384545895218.png
55KB, 343x400px
>>34494644
>NYT
>>
>>34494644
>nytimes
Fake news
>>
File: 1420814398835.jpg (29KB, 330x479px) Image search: [Google]
1420814398835.jpg
29KB, 330x479px
>>34494644
sounds like some grade a propaganda to me

>‘‘Get in the dryer.’’

lost it, so fake i can't handle it

>‘‘You’re going to kill us the first chance you get, aren’t you, terrorist? What are your plans?’’
>Inside the dryer, Bourmeche began to cry. His neck and shoulder were burned.

is this a comedy sketch, pic related
>>
File: 1497855155704.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497855155704.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>34494578
>You'd be grandfathered because of your original enlistment date.
I believe you but just for peace of mind do you have a source I can read to verify it handy?

>Check into shortage skills and you might position yourself better career and bonus wise
Not gonna lie if I went back in I want to go SF. Fast advancement and bonuses and all that. I already know I'm gonna get shit for it but if I go back its not gonna be to push paper or a fucking broom again.
Have a beaut
>>
File: 1489019756155.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489019756155.gif
2MB, 615x413px
>>34494644
>>34494757
>Felix opened the door. ‘‘Are you still a Muslim?’’
>>
>>34491162
>>34491080
From the time I started the application to the time I commissioned at OCS was 2 years
They dont start TS until you get to OCS
They start your clearance after acceptance sure but just a sekrit
>>
>>34494941
>From the time I started the application to the time I commissioned at OCS was 2 years
Did you need a lot of waivers or did you just re-apply a few times?
>They dont start TS until you get to OCS
Depends on your rate. If you go aviator, they start it when you're being assigned to the FRS after making you fill out the sf 86 AGAIN, from what I've heard. For others, like intel, they start it immediately. the finsel is given once OPM confirms receipt of the investigation request.
>They start your clearance after acceptance sure but just a sekrit
Depends on the rate.
>>
>>34494982
Had to reapply
got rejected for SWO at first
>>
Are there a lot of qt Latinas in the Navy?
>>
>>34495010
Stats?
>>
>>34495126
military women are the last women you should look for if you want a qt
>>
>>34495010
>>34495174

I'm going STA-21 SWO. I took the OAR as part of the ASTB because I was trying to go pilot and got a 59
>>
>>34495126
>qt latinas
Honestly, the military is a better place to find men than women. Seriously consider it.
>>
>>34494731
So were the Marine investigations and prosecutions fake too?

How far does it go? I'm not a sand nigger and they should stay out of the military but if the Marines fake investigations and fire people to humor the Times then I wouldn't want to be near a service which throws its troops under the bus.
>>
>>34493931
>I heard about $40k per year

It depends on the job, federal or contractor, and level of education and experience.

As a 35F I got an offer to go to Afghanistan for $150,000 as I was getting out.

>>34493823
>is that they aren't properly allocated

In general the Army isn't good at handling intel people. With the varying experiences possible it isn't outside the realm of possibility that whoever told you that was telling the truth. But unless they were in in 2003-2007 then it's probably unlikely.
>>
New thread >>34495935
>>
non shill thread
>>34496136
>>34496136
>>34496136
>>
Just started thinking about enlisting in the Navy. I was wondering what jobs I should go for. Was thinking about learning a second language so hopefully they'd station me in cool places.
I'm going to read some of the OP stuff, but was wondering if I'd be on land any. What are the chances id be able to pick where to go? Not to sound like an autistic weeaboo, but I heard Okinawa was a pretty cool place, and it's where two of my friends met their spouses.
I'm 20.
I'm not joining just to be a tourist, so don't get the wrong idea, I want to learn a skill and be a hopeful to my country.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.