[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1465462915833.jpg (183KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1465462915833.jpg
183KB, 700x1050px
*blocks your path*
>>
What was he thinking?
>>
>>34476448
Haven't seen this new version with the "thin blue line patch," he still looks like a fag.
>>
>>34476448
I think the real problem here is that shitty crossdraw vest the cop behind Ezio is wearing
>>
>>34476448
That's the kind of guy I imagine goes to work everyday and legitimately thinks he's saving the world from terrorists(speeders).
>>
>>34476488
I've seen it everywhere (Texas). There's some neocon faggot with a lifted truck who has a big version of it attached to a pole in the bed door of said truck.
>>
>>34476819
if he's been in a firefight, he's probably been in more than you
>>
File: 1450559204866.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1450559204866.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>34476868

I have seen that exact truck and always wondered what the fuck that was about. What kind of sense does it make intentionally defacing the flag of your country to say that you are its sole defender?
>>
>>34476888
No doubt, but there's no natural law that says you can't be Billy Bob Bad-ass and also insufferable at the same time.

Whatever happened to that 'quiet professionals' fad.
>>
>>34476448
>demands war rant
>>
>>34476946
Hell if I know, Flo Mo area, right?
>>
>>34476888
So? We just came out of 15 years of war on terror involving the armies of a fair chunk of the western world converging on a few small middle eastern countries. Thats got to be a good half million people that have been in more firefights than me, law of averages says there's got to be a fair few massive faggots in that number.
>>
>>34476946
i can't believe this shitty shop i made half a decade ago is still getting posted

feels good man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.