[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$169 SCCY CPX2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Heads up, great price on a budget carry gun.

Could always resell without a loss.
>>
>>34475688
>10 rounds

Who wants to buy a manlet pistol?
>>
>>34475716
Some of us love all guns, big and small. Different tools for different purposes.
>>
Advertising is against the rules. Also, the SCCY is not rated for +P.
>>
>>34475744
Did I link to a seller? Anons share deals all the time.

Those who want it are going to know where to look.

It has a lifetime warranty, and I don't think anyone would expect a perfect gun at the price point.
>>
>>34475688
Any anons have experience with these?
>>
>>34475744
>9mm ccw
>Not rated +P
Ew. What's the point then?
>>
>>34475877
>>34475744
It is rated for +P in limited use.

I wouldn't feed my carry gun a steady diet of +P regardless, but then again, I've always favored standard pressure for faster follow ups.. Especially in subcompacts as light as this.

But to each their own. Again, different tools for different jobs.

This is $169, and has a transferable lifetime warranty. It certainly is designed for a specific role. I'm not suggesting replacing your carry gun if you believe you have something better.
>>
File: IMG_3285.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
IMG_3285.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>34475688
>tfw not 21
>tfw this gun is probably not on California's approved list
>tfw can't carry anyways because it's California

Idk why I even choose to go on.
>>
>>34475744
The SCCY is also a gun made for people who want a gun but don't even want to ever use it.
>>
File: 1499311214910.jpg (121KB, 1024x683px)
1499311214910.jpg
121KB, 1024x683px
>>34475974
Isn't Nevada basically part of Cali at this point? Just follow the Mexicans and grab some funs.

Can't give up people have overcome much worse struggles.
>>
>>34475923
Anyone who spends more than 2 bills on a pistol will already have a better gun.
>>
>>34475688
Anyone try one and want to share their thoughts? I'm going to buy one regardless because I love the look of them and love compacty guns but I could certainly wait to pull the trigger
>>
>>34476103
I get it. Gun isn't for you.

Thanks for the valuable input.
>>
>>34475867
I've shot one. My girlfriends dad bought one to replace the cheap raven he used to CCW. He gave the raven to his wife and bought one of these. It's not a bad gun, it's just really, really small. It's perfect for women or manlets though. I had two fingers hanging off the grip when I was shooting it. Honestly, it's just really small, but it's not a bad gun.
>>
>>34476133
I've shot one. I liked it, but I'm 6'4" with massive hands so if you've got big hands, don't expect a whole lot in the grip department.
>>
>>34476157
I'm 6'1" and have no issue with my bodyguard. My 92S fits me best but I don't mind making concessions for a small carry gun. Thanks for the insight anon
>>
>>34476177
No problem.
>>
File: e171-04.jpg (103KB, 540x405px)
e171-04.jpg
103KB, 540x405px
So it's basically meant to be a lel-kek?
>>
>>34475923
The SCCY itself is only rated for limited use.

>>34476275
I'm pretty sure SCCY just takes these out of the Keltec dumpsters at night and swaps in some Taurus parts. They're all in Florida with along with Century for some reason.
>>
File: WeCMGLK.jpg (44KB, 250x250px)
WeCMGLK.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>34476315
>>
>>34476275
It's basically a keltec with better QC, better polymer, and a stainless slide. I have one and it works as it should. It's not the nicest pistol I have but it works good enough for me to have it as my most often carried pistol. I trust my life with it.
>>
>>34475974
>Tfw Juan will one day skull fuck me and my family, and I won't have anything on hand to defend myself
I wish this world was like fallout, where walking around with a shotgun was normal.
>>
>>34476275
I've had a p3at in the past, and I have a CPX-2 now. Neither of them are/were great guns, and I have many better, but of the two the CPX-2 is plainly superior.
>>
>>34475716
I carry a P64, 6 round capacity. I genuinely can't think of any compact pistols with a lower round count than mine
>>
>>34476555
I helped my best friend's father in-law acquire a P64 several years ago.

Turns out this happened this 4th of July.

Surprisingly little damage.
>>
>>34476145
If I was against the poor defending themselves, I'd say that guns this cheap shouldn't be sold in the US. The people this gun was designed for aren't in this thread, they're actively seeking hard drugs.
>>
>>34476599
That sure is some sturdy wood, boy

I don't carry the thing because it's the best, or because I like it. I carry it because, whenever shooting statistics come out and are separated by caliber, I NEVER see 9mm Makarov on that list. If I ever need to use this thing, I want to be the reason that the poor fuck that compiles those lists has to add an extra column just to list one single "event" involving 9mm makarov. I'd frame that fucking list dead center on the wall
>>
>>34476643
Not claiming it isn't adequate, I've carried a makarov for years when I was younger. It surpasses .380 with is proven sufficient for self defense.

I'm assuming it was a glancing shot, and clearly thick wood. Just thought you might find it amusing/interesting.
>>
>>34476275
>>34476315
>it's a kel-tec sucks meme

haha good one my dudes
>>
>>34476759
Lel-kek is a meme. It doesn't necessarily imply anything. I've always used it as a term of endearment.
>>
>>34475688
Thanks anon. Might get one
>>
>>34477654
I'm in for two. Fuck it.
>>
I not going to comment on the quality of the gun, since I've not shot one, but selling a few every month or so, I can tell you that they smell like literal shit. I want to know what fucking oil are they slathering on these guns.
>>
>>34478161
I read reports a few years ago of them shipping dry. Looked like people tried to break them in dry (God knows why) and had issues, leading to returns.

I'm sure they opted for the most terribly intense oil on the market to keep them lubed, and encourage the user to clean and relube the firearm prior to shooting.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.