[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any rifles for hunting you recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

since Ireland only allows guns for sporting, any you can recommend to me? thanks. I'll consider all I'm recommended.
>>
>>34475568
Kavanagh Shotgun
That said be wary, /k/ has an unflux of Britshitposters lately. My thread got derailed for mentioning the IRA despite being /k/ related. They're irrational as fuck and argue in circles.
>>
>>34475568
What sort of hunting are you thinking of doing, and what sort of budget do you have?
>>
>>34475568
Since you are in Europe anything in 6.5x55 in a modern rifle is safe bet.
Bullet selection of 85 gr pushing 3200 fps up to 160 gr has you covered from varmints to elk and even elephants.
>>
>>34475629
But you mentioned the IRA first.
>>
>>34475742
But it was related to the thread and topic
>>
>>34475761
Not this one.
>>
>>34475659
just animal hunting or whatever.
>>
also I have nothing to do with the Ira. I have my opinion on them and that's for a another day but no me asking isn't to do with the Ira
>>
>>34475992

.308 is a nice do-it-all round. 6.5x55 as other anons have stated is good, too, but it requires a longer action.

For rifle choices, look at the Tikka T3, the Howa 1500, or the Cz 550 as decent options. There are other good ones, but I'm going off of things I'm more familiar with. The Zastava M70 is a cheaper alternative, but still decent.

I like iron sights on my bolt actions, but they aren't really necessary for hunting.
>>
>>34476082
ok thanks for that, I'm settling on the the cz 550.
>>
any sites I could buy these weapons off of?
>>
Get a vepr 12. Great hunting shotgun
>>
>>34476160
that type gun wouldn't be allowed in Ireland.
>>
>>34476123
Got your license yet?

http://www.irishshooting.com/?page_id=23

You may want to check the local gun shops first to see what they have.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 667x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 667x725px
>>34475568
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA>>34475568
>>
>>34476319
no I don't have my license yet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.