[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ AYYLMAOS HAVE INVADED WHATS YOUR FIRST COURSE OF ACTION?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: nuggetwaifu.jpg (360KB, 2050x900px) Image search: [Google]
nuggetwaifu.jpg
360KB, 2050x900px
/k/

AYYLMAOS HAVE INVADED

WHATS YOUR FIRST COURSE OF ACTION?
>>
File: sexy_ayy.jpg (194KB, 919x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_ayy.jpg
194KB, 919x1280px
>>34473737
depending on the species, fug
>>
>>34473737
sneeze on them
>>
>>34473737
these threads are cancer
>X HAS HAPPENED WAT DO?
>>
Sodomy is the only correct answer
>>
1st git naked then innawoods

>>34473862
you're cancer.
>>
>>34473851
Got a link to an uncensored version?
>>
>>34473737
>tfw ayys invade across globe
>Italian Alpini bottle them up in the 13th battle of the Isonzo
>French infantry dig in and halt the grey infantry at the 3rd Battle of Verdun
>British RAF dogfighting ayy saucers in the 2nd Battle of Britain
>Local militia routes lizardmen in the 3rd Battle of Mannnasas (3rd Bull Run)
>ayy hover armour crushed by russian mechanized units at the 2nd Battle of Khalkin Gol
>Embassy guards and personel endure 55 day seige in bejing, later dubbed the second siege of Peking
>Japanese forces engage in bloody advances against the ayys in the counter invasion of manchuria
>A small detachment of 150 SADF stopped at the Rourkes Drift Meuseum route several thousand plasma lancer ayys in the 2nd Defense of Rourkes Drift
>Swiss forces force the ayys into a hopless up mountain charge against Swiss marksmen
>ayy forces loose nearly a 3rd of their forces to frost in the 2nd Finish Winter War
>Chilean troops in parade unoforms and cermonial weapons hold out in the Siege of Santiago
i see potential, bring it on ayys
>>
>>34473911
>>>/aco/1521005
>>
>>34473737
1. jack off on their big gay heads
2. feed them nugget food via my svt-40
>>
>>34473939
It's spelled Manassas, slick.

t. Manassian
>>
>>34473851
FPBP
>>
>>34473958
Well that was disappointing
>>
File: DukeNukemWallpaper.jpg (3MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
DukeNukemWallpaper.jpg
3MB, 3508x2480px
>>34473737
Kill each and every one of those alien bastards.
>>34473851
Reptilians, Greys, and Pleiadians.
>>
File: death to ayys.jpg (112KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
death to ayys.jpg
112KB, 600x749px
There's only one man who can save us now.
>>
>>34475479
>NC
>capable of doing anything more than licking windows
You call yourself a soldier?!
>>
>>34473737

Beat off. It's not a fight we can win if they have the technology to make it here, much less invade

Best case they stumble upon me slinging my bratwurst and move along out of confusion or awkwardness
>>
File: ayyysgohome.jpg (109KB, 900x504px) Image search: [Google]
ayyysgohome.jpg
109KB, 900x504px
>>
>>34473737
If there's one thing we're good at, it's killing shit, and blowing shit up.

They'd take down our electronics and the flying jokes that are the f22/35s but unless they were trying to genocide us, they'd have a long,tough fight.

>If it bleeds, we can kill it.
>>
Sks innawoods etc....
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.