[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic unrelated. What's the best way to make a custom melee weapon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Pic unrelated. What's the best way to make a custom melee weapon?
>>
>>34472208
Pick up a large stick/ 2x4
>>
>>34472208
Decide what weapon you want to build. Draw it out, including dimensions and materials. Use your drawing to generate a bill of material, AKA shopping list. Go shopping. Don't forget to get any tools you may need. Build your melee weapon. Done.
>>
>>34472208
Railroad spike + stick
>>
You'll need a knife, large piece of shaped wood, and access to fire to make the ideal custom melee weapon. Start with a good quality custom knife and search for Ash wood.
>>
>>34472208
sharpen a spoon on a piece of concrete
>>
>>34472208
The best tend to be tools, hammers, hatchets, machetes, large screwdriver/ice pick/awl

Linoleum knives are pretty good too
>>
I'll keep this in mind, thanks!
>>
Drive about twenty 3" nails halfway into the thick end of a baseball bat. Clip off the nail heads at a sharp angle. Swing bat around in a crowd until satisfaction is achieved..
>>
>>34472208
Get yourself a $10 dollar Rural King angle grinder, a 12" half inch thick chunk of stainless, some bolts/nuts/washers and a really large oak tree branch.

Grind that bitch down like a wedge toward the cutting edge, rounded at the tip with a reversed curve that's sharpened about 1/4 way down the top. Cut slots into the bottom and slat the wood so it fits tightly with good support. Make sure you roast your stick so it doesn't snap.

Effectively you have an axe/rogue/naginata/halberd combination. I used something similar to kill opossums on the farm back in the day. If you have any weight to you then you could hack off a person's limbs fairly easily if intended.
>>
File: russian village life.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
russian village life.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>34472228
>>
>>34476995
I mean he is beating the shit out of them with those sticks which he seemed invisible to... prolly cracked out or something
>>
File: trench clubs.jpg (67KB, 821x536px) Image search: [Google]
trench clubs.jpg
67KB, 821x536px
>>34472208
look up WWI trench weapons
>>
>>34477335
>trench clubs
>one is just a soup can on a stick
>>
File: 61dZAVY7vFL._SY355_.jpg (18KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61dZAVY7vFL._SY355_.jpg
18KB, 355x355px
>>34477354
that's actually a German standard issue maraca
>>
>>34477231
I think two of them are women, pretty much any normal dude could do this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.