[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in Indiana..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5487.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5487.png
2MB, 1334x750px
https://youtu.be/qFzCYLqJtq8
>>
>>34469102

Around :55, lawnmower guy pulls out a gun, hence the shooting and self defense. I had to look the story up elsewhere because I didn't see how this was self defense the first time around.
>>
>>34469102
Damn he spent like 15 rounds. And 1911 fags think 7+1 is enough
>>
>>34469273
what WAS the story?

>hey man you watchin me mow mah lawn!?
>yeah i'm filming you because the clippings keep getting over my fence
>HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY!
>I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY PAL!
>DRA-
>DRAW BANG BANG BANG
>france surrenders
>>
>>34469102
>takes chest wound
>walks away with "motherfucker"
kek
old shouldve been shot some more times
literally antagonizing then brandishing
got what he deserved
>>
>>34469289

Neighbors have been at odds for years, arguing over fences and dogs and whatnot. One time they got into a fight where firefighter was stabbed and the other was cut, both were charged with battery.

This time, they were insulting each other and the old guy decided he had enough and drew a gun, and the firefighter was ready.
>>
>>34469289
2 neighbors have been going at it for like 9 years

Old dude who doesn't actually own the property but just rents a room and firefighter dude who lives with his wife and dogs

old guy keeps arguing about fence, dogs, and other random shit while firefighter dude yells at him about motorcycle sound and few other things. sheriffs have to come out at least 11 times, last call both guys went to jail and got charged with battery after their last argument went to blows and old dude ended up with scratches, bruises, and bite marks and firefighter dude ended up getting stabbed by old dude with a knife or something.

as you can see in the video the old dude comes up starts shit talking fucking with the fence and just being a douche, firefighter dude approaches and old dude pulls out a gun which isnt actually his, but belonged to the lady who he was renting the room from, he took it from under her pillow with out her knowing. firefighter dude draws and shoots him 4 times in the chest. most likely since last time he got stabbed he believed old dude was definitely going to use it which counts as self defense. the DA said that they don't condone either mans actions but since old dude escalated the situation by pulling out a gun he was at fault and the DA said they might even slap charges on him since he took the gun with out permission. but they are waiting to see if he lives, 4 days in and he is still critical.
>>
>>34469310
>>34469342
thanks but your both fake news.
>>
>>34469349
so then tell us what really happened...
>>
File: 1443641091930.png (468KB, 715x589px) Image search: [Google]
1443641091930.png
468KB, 715x589px
>>34469102
motherfucker got what he deserved desu
>>
The old guy's moving around pretty well for someone who's just taken four rounds in the chest.
>>
File: Lol.jpg (10KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
Lol.jpg
10KB, 276x230px
>>34469102
He took only four rounds? Dude dumped a entire mag at him and only hit him four times at that range?
>>
>>34469359
something about trump and womens equality
>>
File: 1448965529851.jpg (371KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1448965529851.jpg
371KB, 917x845px
>some sort of metaphor to do with today's borders and the society we live in

Don't fuck with your neighbor lmao
>>
hate to see anyone get put down, but shit, the old dude had it coming by drawing
>>
>>34469102
Ultimate argument against pistol calibers in home defense WTF
>>
File: jvh86.png (589KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
jvh86.png
589KB, 720x542px
>>34469375
It's Indiana, what do you expect?
>>
>>34469383
Only 9mm.
>>
>>34469409
Because if he was carrying an AR I doubt fuckface on the mower would have tried pulling anything.

Unless he was indeed on opioids.
>>
>>34469391
the last 6 shots are the dude returning fire, if you look carefully you can see him raising the gun
>>
>>34469391
old dude is actually pretty fucked up, probably didn't make it far under his own power after he walked off. the only details about his injuries is that he had a sucking chest wound with a collapsed lung.
>>
>>34469102
My coworkers and I got in a argument against this, they are mostly anti-gun and said "THE GUY DIDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO SHOOT HIM"

I mean fuck the neighbor was already mentally unstable and when he draws a gun he can literally raise that thing in less than a second and put a bullet in you

The moment someone draws a gun on you, you have every right to kill them because at that point I would be fearing for my life
>>
>>34469519
you could say the same thing the other way around
guy approaches you when you are mowing your lawn with a gun at his side threatening you
the truth is they were both a threat to each other
>>
>>34469550
>with a gun at his side threatening you

he was scared of a gun he couldn't see?
>>
File: 1475954484569.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475954484569.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>34469550
No.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.