[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done for your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: nathan hale.jpg (121KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
nathan hale.jpg
121KB, 600x540px
Anons, obviously some of us are armed, and could therefore be considered protectors of our nations and our freedoms. But what have you done for your country lately? I don't even mean anything as far as Nathan Hale, who famously said "I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country". What have you done recently to make the world around you better?
>>
I feel completely alienated from the world around me

I live in a vacuum
>>
>>34465116
You don't need to connect with people around you to connect with the world around you. Picking up trash in your neighborhood is a good example. I hate litter, personally
>>
>>34465151

I live in a nice suburban neighborhood. I don't have to pick up any trash because there is none. I don't have to do anything.
>>
>>34465160
So do I.

>I don't have to do anything
That attitude suggests that you are in the wrong thread
>>
>>34465065
I always seed whatever anime I torrent.
>>
>>34465220
I always seed ultra rare anime OVA's from the 80's that have 1-2 seeds max.

if its a FOTM trash I aint seeding shit.
>>
>>34465220
If I like a series I import the Blu Rays from Japan to fund a season 2.

Done it so far with Flying Witch and a few others.

>>34465065
I pointed out to kids/parents where the animals were hiding when I went to the Zoo the other day.
They'd do the same for me if we'd counter each other again at a different exhibit.

I've also argued with British people on here a lot recently if that counts.
>>
>>34465065
I work and pay my taxes.
>>
File: 1491470798450.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1491470798450.png
460KB, 750x1020px
>>34465298
Paying taxes doesn't help your country, it perpetuates governmental rape culture.

If I were to ask a girl to fuck me, and if she said no I lock her in a cage for a while, and if she gets out and still says no I do it again until she says yes, it's still rape.
Same with taxation.

You would be helping your country if at the very least you protested taxation until the US government makes it so you choose where your tax money goes to.
>>
File: bullet chess.jpg (1MB, 3664x2748px) Image search: [Google]
bullet chess.jpg
1MB, 3664x2748px
>>34465065
>some of us are armed, and could therefore be considered protectors of our nations and our freedoms.

I would disagree with this. The government isn't running around and gunning down it's own people while getting stopped by popular militias. What's really happening is that armed civilians are attacking citizens and the government is stopping them with police officers.

So it's kinda the opposite of what you said.
>>
>>34465328
It's so hard to tell who is ironically and unironically libertarian these days.
>>
>>34465220
Have you ever paid for it?
>>
>>34465065
>hab gun
>am hero

thank you for cervix
>>
File: 1401732367993.png (192KB, 320x309px) Image search: [Google]
1401732367993.png
192KB, 320x309px
>>34465370
>giving money to the modern anime industry
No thanks
>>
US Coast Guard here. Work on a Patrol Boat in the Gulf of Mexico. Recently took a trip to the border and chased Mexican fisherman out of waters. Routinely board shrimp boats and make inspections of safety equipment/contraband. Been on 3 Search and Rescue cases since I got here. Currently waiting for an A School to open up for Aviation. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>34465328
Into the trash you go, bourgeois scum
>>
>>34465328
>she says yes, it's still rape

Wrong. If she says yes, it's not rape. Same with taxes. If you pay them, you're doing it voluntarily. If you believe them to be unjust, fight the system. Go on a hunger strike in jail. Start a revolution. Vote for less/no taxes. Move somewhere else. Or just grow up and pay them.
>>
>>34465065
Work as a full time paramedic and part time medic in the ARNG. I like to think I contribute something to the quality of life of my community.
>>
>>34465439
Wrong, if you point a gun at a woman and tell her to fuck you, you will get charged with rape.
Same thing with my analogy, although taxation is exempt from this rule.
Violent coercion should be the same no matter what it's used for.
>>
>>34465353
Pretty cool chess set, but I disagree. Armed citizens help society by stopping thieves, murderers, rapists, and thugs in general. Most of the time, those armed citizens don't even have to kill the assailant. The fact that they have a gun is enough to stop the criminal. And the presence of armed citizens in an area can serve to deter would be criminals. And when those armed citizens do kill their assailants, they do so with a smaller percentage of innocents shot than the police.

>tl;dr armed citizens do some good
>>
>>34465065
I'm unironically a fed. My job is serving the state.
>>
>>34465459
Wrong.
>she says yes

If a girl says yes to having sex, it's because she prefers it to the alternative (in most cases, not having sex). In this case, the alternative just so happens to be a cage.

And I never did anything violent. Just locked her up.
>>
>>34465507
Are you ATF? Are you serving the state by arresting /k/ommandos? Or are you just a mailman?
>>
>>34465517
Restraining someone against their will is a violent act.

Also, as said with the gun example, it's still rape. If the alternative is not having sex it isn't rape, but if the alternative is a threat imposed on her then it is rape.
>>
>>34465065
I enlisted in the Infantry for 4 years and fought overseas. When I signed up I swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, from enemies both foreign and domestic. I intend to honor that Oath, should it be necessary.
>>
>>34465065
Bought a massive stockpile and am waiting for the next war to arm my fellow villagers.
>>
>>34465370
I've imported artbooks
>>
>>34465428
holy fuck Spengler was spot on about so much shit
>Classes and races fight for Spengler common goals: All measures to destroy the Faustian culture are welcome to the revolutionaries on both sides. Therefore Spengler expects the agitators of the white and colored revolution to support each other.
>>
>>34465065
>What have you done recently to make the world around you better?

I joined a whatsapp for illegal immigrants and reported them all to ICE.
>>
>>34465328
This.
>>34465439
If she says yes under duress, it's very much rape.
>>
>>34465065
Two combat deployments 06 Iraq, 09 Afg
>>
File: 017.gif (476KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
017.gif
476KB, 500x500px
>>34465065
How beautiful is death, when earn'd by virtue!
Who would not be that youth? What pity is it
That we can die but once to serve our country.
>>
I work for the parks department, they pay me to fuck with you all.
>>
I bought a box of timbits and a coffee last month.
>>
Being a conscripted gorillafighter, I have done my part, from now on its paying the taxes and keeping in somewhat good shape. I guess my engineering degree im working towards can be looked at as doing something for my country even though I dont really think about it like that.
>>
>>34465065
I joined. Now the closest I did to doing anything while I was in was jerking it in 140 degree weather in a porta potty.
>>
>>34465151
Found a wallet containing over £1500, around another £500 in Chinese monopoly money, several credit cards, and all the guys IDs and work permits.
Gave it all back to him.
>>
I offered to help my neighbor move her big yucca plant that she couldn't lift.
>>
>>34465353
I'm ignoring what you said, but you also neglected to consider that having an armed population forces the government to act with at least some accountability to the people. Unlike in Europe where the govt can just fuck them in the ass (or import ragheads to do it for them), and all the people can do is complain about it. Oh wait, no they can't even do that because they have no freedom of speech
>>
>>34465328
>taxes, which is mandated by the constitution, is government rape

"no"
>>
>>34468460
They are called donut holes you worthless fucking degenerate.
>>
I did a lot of standby on a MEU in case Israel needed anything.
>>
>>34469044
No, they're timbits
Faggot
>>
File: IMG_0069.png (213KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.png
213KB, 330x330px
This isnt weapons related

Mods delete this shit now
>>
>>34465065
I pay taxes
>>
>>34465116
How do you fit?
>>
I know that no one will believe me but I helped get the up armor to the people who needed them. And not putting them in a ship or something but that the military get appropriated the funds it need. Also I was a private in the army at the time and I got shitty details for that whole deployment.
>>
File: ambrosia.jpg (74KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
ambrosia.jpg
74KB, 630x500px
>>34469044
Look like Timbits to me, you Vietnam-losing illiterate.
>>
File: Matsumi Mitsui.jpg (1MB, 1962x2760px) Image search: [Google]
Matsumi Mitsui.jpg
1MB, 1962x2760px
>>34468662
Bery honurabu, friend.
>>
>>34465065
Paid taxes till I bled ...
>>
>>34465353
>The government isn't running around and gunning down it's own people

That's exactly what cops do, and that's exactly what militias are for.
>>
File: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (36KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
36KB, 684x384px
>>34465439
>voluntarily
>>
File: Operator Ready.png (485KB, 1448x360px) Image search: [Google]
Operator Ready.png
485KB, 1448x360px
I get more and more people into Guns every year. Buy only the finest American tranny hookers. Fly an American flag outside my house and take it in at night cause I respect it. Tell kids to get off my lawn. Make fun of CNN as much as possible. Buy American goods whenever possible unless getting a dollar store knife. Drink Whiskey instead of Vodka.
>>
I don't need to do anything except own guns and fight when necessary
>>
>>34465065
I raise cattle so people can eat beef.
>>
6 years of military service? what's the point of this thread?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.