[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
Be me
> live in Michigan
> whole state is either merica fuck yeahs or dindus
>only 18 so open carry 9mm with a drop leg
>walk down main street
>freedom.Jpeg
> if anyone were to say anything negative about it they'd be shunned by the whole town for being unamerican
>itsmahgodgivunrite

Feels good. What's it like to own guns in your state /k/?
>>
>>34462884
As long as you're 21 and can pass the check, you can buy any gun and holster you want and carry it around with you. Still gotta get a concealed carry permit though because GF just moved to Arkansas so I'll be crossing state lines a bit now.
>>
MDfag here, and it's a little weird, desu.

Baltimore City and PG county are Detroit/Flint-tier dindu-infested democratic party shitholes, Montgomery and Howard Counties are both chock full of upper middle class white suburban soccer moms and their cuck husband's, and Baltimore County is full of blue collar bootlickers along with niggers, soccer moms, and cucks. All of the above are responsible for our awful, "at least we're not MA/NY/NJ/CA-tier gun laws.

Meanwhile, the rest of the state is nothing but "America! Fuck yeah!" types and gets Tennessee/Alabama-tier southern real fast, and the Eastern Shore feels freakishly similar to Louisiana. At least the shooting community has a good vibe.
>>
File: IMG_5686.jpg (44KB, 998x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5686.jpg
44KB, 998x474px
(((California))) it sucks. It's illegal to grip AR properly or Any other pistol grip rifle
>>
File: 1498837193715.jpg (9KB, 205x156px) Image search: [Google]
1498837193715.jpg
9KB, 205x156px
>>34462884
>live in Arkansas
>what gun laws?
>mfw
>>
>>34463078
>California

If someone took a Mini-14 and gave your state house the Anders Breivik treatment, I don't think I would ever not be able to laugh at any mention of it.
>>
>>34463134

Don't you have ammo shipping restrictions?
>>
>>34463194
Not to my knowledge. The only thing I've ever had trouble with was some Dragons Breath I ordered but that just took about four days longer to reach me.
>>
WV fag we can CC at 18 with a permit but at 21 you don't need a permit at all bretty dope
>>
>>34463134
Oh hey, there's another one of us on here. Hi friend!

>>34463194
I've never heard of this. I ship everything to my office, never had a problem.
>>
Be me
>Live in California
>Get ready for work
>Kiss wife goodbye for the day
>Give Tyrone $100 and thank him for staying with my wife
>Go to work
>Attend mandatory behavior re-education program
>Work day finally ends
>Get mugged by Paco
>Fill up on 4.50/gallon gasoline
>Get mugged by Tyrone
>Come home and ask for sex from wife
>Get denied
>Go to sleep
>>
>live in North Dakota
>constitutional carry
>have to be 18 to buy pistols from FFL but no other age restrictions
>rated safest state in the nation (2 firearm homicides in 2009)
>no registration, no licenses, etc
>CCW sort of ahrd to get but recognized by 40 states
>recently passed law allowing building nfa stuff as long as it stays in state IIRC
pretty based.
>>
File: suburbshousingdevelopment.jpg (706KB, 2000x1490px) Image search: [Google]
suburbshousingdevelopment.jpg
706KB, 2000x1490px
>>34463043
>tfw MoCo
North of MoCo and west of Baltimore county is Pennsylvania
Cumberland area is West Virginia
East of the Bay is literally Delaware
Bmore is a complete shithole, but that weird line going down the north to Inner Harbor that is semi-ok and John's Hopkins
PG county is a jungle with UMD as a slight ray of hope. 5 minutes away tho is PG county mall. I am 99% sure I was the only white guy in the mall when I went.
Anne Arundel down to St. Mary's is half super rich people who have their vacation houses on the bay and half rednecks.
MoCo is SHIT. You can't hunt on 3/4 of the county, I can't get ammo shipped to my house, it's SUPER expensive, and it's literally one giant suburb all the way up past Germantown
A local gun store also made me bring my daddy with me to buy a rifle even though I was 19 :(((
>>
File: 1499035419562.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499035419562.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>Georgia
>pretty basic gun laws, no real restrictions
>only thing is you gotta be 21 plus have a permit to CC
>and you're gonna need it
FUCKING GEORGIA
>>
MN
>In the cities, people are afraid of guns
>Still see people carrying anyways, I always give them a thumbs up or something
>Ranges are sparse
>Laws are ok, could be worse, you have to get a permit to carry or to buy "assault weapons"
>>
>>34462884
MI here too, everything is great except for the stupid handgun registration. Otherwise it would be a top tier gun state. Almost everyone here is pro gun or at least not anti gun.
>>
>>34464871
>John's Hopkins
There's no apostrophe.
>>
>>34464871
Why can't you ship ammo to your house? I live in MOCO and just got a shipment in today.
>>
>>34464931
Auto correct :(
U meanie u embarrassed me on front of my internet friends
>>34464965
I don't know. I keep trying to order and they say that they won't ship to my address. Maybe I'm on a blacklist
>>
NJ
For culture
>be most conservative part of the state
>Trump signs still up
>still can't even let people know I own guns
>non-gun owners freak out at the idea of private gun ownership
>y-you going to shoot up a school, anon?
>a-anon we cool, right
>not just me, but my co-worker who also owns guns get the same lines
>even the gun shops are not safe
>occasional protests after each shooting
>fat fuck of a governor who closes down the state and then uses the chance to have a private vacation on public beaches

As far as laws go
>no carry unless you are politically connected
>AWB that bans anything that they could think of in the late 1980s
>Firearm Purchaser Identification Card
>need a permit per handgun purchase
>30 day wait if you are lucky for any form of firearm paperwork
>state based N"I"CS checks that take hours

Saving up to escape this hell hole. Looking to cross the river. into freedom land
>>
>>34464871
>Bmore is a complete shithole, but that weird line going down the north to Inner Harbor that is semi-ok

Can attest, as a resident of the inverted T of functional whiteness that cuts through this Planet of The Apes groid dystopia of a failed city.

The /comfy/ parts really grow on you, and the crime just means that the lady doesn't question my new acquisitions.
>>
New york (upstate)
>want to buy anything but fudd rifles and shotguns, nope safe act
>full featureless semi autos unless non detachable mag
>want to buy mags? haha no, 10 round max and most places won't even ship those to you
>get laughed out of every office along the months long process to get a pistol permit because, they know unless you personally know the judge or chief of police you won't be getting it.
>no private firearm sales
>no handguns without said pistol permit
>ammo shipping restrictions
All around fucked just shocked it isn't worse desu
>>
File: carliejo_howell.jpg (112KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
carliejo_howell.jpg
112KB, 1080x1348px
Illinois is a retarded state
>Firearm Owners ID required to purchase guns and possess them. Does not allow CC.
>Fuck it, buy long guns in Iowa instead to avoid paying taxes in this cucked state.
>CCW requires 16 hours of training or 8 if military or have NRA basic pistol certificate
>Not that bad given how much of a liberal cesspool Chicago land is. Rest of state is red
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.