[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TheYankeeMarshal is fucking retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: Why.jpg (35KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
35KB, 418x455px
So recently he put out a video pretty much disowning the NRA and their policies. Sure the NRA hasn't helped us out sometimes, the 2014 Russian sanctions on 5.45 ammo and the ban on Kalashnikov concern weapons, but generally the NRA are still a relevant pro-gun group, my feelings are mixed on the NRA, but i still support them, and i just think TheYankeeMarshal is a tool.

Whats your opinion on this? Is this guy just talking shit or is his opinion valid? Does /k/ support the NRA or do you guys feel that the NRA are not for the 2nd amendment? Discuss.
>>
>>34460625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjzgG8vtAhw
>>
>>34460625
the nra is evil they would have every child on earth die just to get there way
>>
>>34460625
heres all you need to know
https://youtu.be/fBQCdr2FRtc
>>
File: 1458140708912.gif (4MB, 295x222px) Image search: [Google]
1458140708912.gif
4MB, 295x222px
>>34460647
>Bill Maher
>Same fucking guy that has said in the past that the 2nd amendment is bullshit
Really nigger? I'm not even gonna bother clicking that shit.
>>
>>34460664
no your getting the wrong impression it has nothing to do with his opinion its just straight facts
>>
TYM is a clown that demands to be taken seriously.

We've established this for years. Disregard anything and everything he says.
>>
File: 1473011495615.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473011495615.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
He's right though. The NRA makes it about muh right to hunt durr rather than being able to defend yourself from bad individuals or a bad government.
>>
>>34460631
>t. Typical snowflake liberal

Check out that grammar folks. This is what participation awards get you.
>>
>>34460689
Did you actually link bill Maher's dumb ass on /k/? Holy fuck, you are lost.
>>
NRA is actively bad for real gun rights because it lets Fudds give their Fudd money to fund only Fudd shit.
>>
>>34460625
>Sure the NRA hasn't helped us out sometimes
Hasn't helped out? Try actively thrown us under the bus.
>>
>>34460742
I'm OP and even I'm agreeing posting Bill Maher on /k/ is fucking retarded, we all know Bill hates your rights, we all know Bill hates Trump, so why on god's green earth are people, especially posters on /k/ taking this fucking fraud seriously?
>>
File: proofster.jpg (82KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
proofster.jpg
82KB, 680x583px
>>34460625
>Anonymous
>>34460730
>>34460755
>>34460758
I hear a lot of kvetching about the NRA, but it's all vague accusations. Can someone please tell me exactly what they did that was so bad and tell me when they did it?
>>
The second amendment should be repealed and replaced with a law that restricts nonwhites from owning guns. Too bad (((pro-gun))) cuckservative shills have to screech about their "rights" well let me tell you something Hitler had gun control to keep non-Aryans from owning guns and it worked, so that's what we should do.
>but muh rights
what's more important, your "rights" or the white race. stop being a cuck race traitor and realize that gun control is redpilled
>>
>>34461673
OK, how do you determine who is "non-white"? If the police find a man with a gun, how are they supposed to tell if he is "non-white"? How is a judge supposed to tell?
>>
>>34461673
this this this also liberals and mentally ill (aka gays and tranny degenerates) should also be banned from owning guns
>>
>>34461673
Fuck off Feinstein.
>>
>>34461707
>wanting the same gun control that hitler had makes you a jew
kill yourself you kike
>>
>>34461642
>but it's all vague accusations
I constantly point out exactly what they did.
Most notably they co-authored the NRA and supported both the FFA and the GCA.

http://time.com/4431356/nra-gun-control-history/

I'm sure you'll talk about how it's fake or Time isn't reliable, but the source is directly from the NRA's own publication in sections authored by the then president.
>>
>>34461760
>Most notably they co-authored the NRA
I meant the NFA.
>>
Ask yourself the following: When is the last time the NRA went on the attack? Has the NRA ever cut an internal budget to achieve an external goal? When was the last time the NRA spearheaded a legislative offensive instead of joining a winning local movement at the last moment to share in the victory lap?

Anyone who lives in Florida and payed attention this last legislative session saw behind the curtain to what the NRA has become. They are now a for-profit business not a civil rights group.

I forget who said this)was probably YM) but the people at the NRA should be fighting like they want to win and go home to get on with their lives. Instead the fight IS there life so they don't want to win just keep collecting checks.
>>
>>34461673
Kill yourself
>>
>>34460625
Color me surprised, someone doesn't understand how lobbying groups work! The NRA is one of the most powerful groups in D.C. That doesn't mean it's omnipotent.
>>
>>34460625
This is why I like YM, he's not center-right/conservative like the majority of the gun owning population is and he's not afraid to talk about major issues like this.
>>
>>34461728
>>wanting the same gun control that a self-hating Jew makes you a Jew
Ftfy
>>
yankee has been a shiltard for a long time
we warned you
obvious after he had an ND and blew out his own eardrum
>>
>>34460625
The NRA is a bunch of racist fudds that care about killing varmints, durr, and that's about it. If they were so set on supporting 2A, they'd work harder to repeal the various federal bans, support legal owners who are hassled and killed by police (including Castille). Instead they're fine with the status quo, because it brings in a lot of money.
>>
>>34460625
yea the NRA is more concerned with being the right arm of the republican party than actually standing up for gun rights
>>
>>34460625
The NRA is concerned with cornering the firearms market in the U.S to be primarily American firearms, which is great if you totally love American guns, but not if you like other guns.
>>
>>34460625
Where was the NRA during the 7n6 ban? Where was the NRA during the Hughes amendment? Where was the NRA during the gca or nfa? Oh wait they supported both. Where was the NRA during bush srs import ban? Where were they when we got that fucking ap ammo ban that even Canada doesn't have? Where was the NRA during California, New York, New Jersey and other libshit states inacting bullshit gun control laws? Where is the now that VEPRs are banned? Why does lapierre get like 1 percent of the nras annual budget? Why haven't I ever seen him hold up a scar 17 and say "from my cold dead hands"?
The NRA is a retarded Fudd organization concerned about MUH durr and more importantly shekels. You wanna know why they did nothing and said nothing about import bans? Because Jew American manufacturers pay them nothing. If everyone that supported the NRA supported the GOA or the second amendment foundation or whatever their name is we'd actually get somewhere.
>>
>NRA wins not one but two victories for gun rights in the liberal stronghold of California not two days ago (https://www.wsj.com/articles/gun-rights-advocates-score-wins-in-an-unlikely-place-california-1499269167?mod=e2fb)
>Daily threads about how the NRA does nothing still persist
at this point it's not even a question of whether shilling is going on
>>
File: 1499193912013.png (656KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499193912013.png
656KB, 720x540px
TYM doesn't like them because they pretty much only endorse republicans and that makes his black son unhappy.

However, the NRA is slimy as fuck, endorses numerous anti-gun policies and is basically trying to take over the Texas LTC program and stifle constitutional carry.
>>
>>34460758
>Try actively thrown us under the bus.
The only reason you can even have a fucking AK or AR today and not some AWB abortion is because of the NRA you underage turd.
>>
>>34463915
It's a combination of genuine COINTELPRO, shitposting, and abject stupidity.
>>
File: useforshills.png (110KB, 1851x879px) Image search: [Google]
useforshills.png
110KB, 1851x879px
>oh it's this thread again
>>
>>34461673
>>34461697
I've declared you mentally ill and non-white welcome to life under fascism.
>>
>>34463289
>>34463538
>>34463561
COINTELPRO
>>
>>34463764
Legitimate criticism give your money to GOA instead.
>>
>>34464237
>give your money to GOA instead.
Can't wait for that to amount to fuckall with their nonexistent lobbying capability. How's the GOA-ILA coming along, also?
>>
>>34461694
Easy.

A simple finger prick will give you the answer in 5 minutes. You just have to test for anything outside the range of whiteness and establish the % allowable for material outside that range.

This can be done at the licensing step for states that do that or at time of purchase. 10% sub-Saharan African DNA? Sorry, purchase denied.
>>
>>34464255
They've decided that the money would be better spent going after them in the courts with pro bono lawyers paying expenses.

The NRA has done a decent job acting as a shield so the GOA wants to focus on being a sword I have mixed feelings but I feel like the money is well spent.
>>
>>34463948
last I checked the NRA wasn't a sunset clause
>>
>>34462674
Does it bother you at all that he is a homosexual low functioning autistic?
>>
>>34461673
why is it any and all NRA threads are filled with retardation and b8?
>>
>>34464284
Unfortunately we're going to have to do a test for mental illness and income you have been disqualified.
>>
>>34464312
I'm going to give you a few minutes to put two and two together there, shortround. Time starts now.
>>
>>34464312
The NRA is the reason the sunset clause for the 1994 AWB was thrown in. They also spent considerable funds fighting the second attempted AWB in 2013.
>>
The NRA is like any other powerful political lobby, in that they are a business. They spend more on administrative costs than they do on legislative activities or educating/training new shooters, and they have a vested interest in keeping gun rights in limbo. Think about it--if they were actually able to do everything they claim to want to do, like getting rid of the Hughes Amendment, NFA, and nullifying state/municipal laws curtailing gun ownership/rights, what would happen to the gravy train of everyone working for the NRA-ILA?

Then there's the matter of their various unscrupulous and hypocritical actions, like paying popular youtubers to shill for them or barring USCCA from their national conference because they see USCCA as a competitor in the political panhandling industry. It's sad that they are considered "the only real option for gun rights" by the majority of dumb fudds and such simply because they are the best at advertising.
>>
>>34463947
oh fuck its real
>>
>>34464376
>and nullifying state/municipal laws curtailing gun ownership/rights
>>34463915
*sigh*
>>
>>34463948
The AWB would have had no fucking traction had the NRA not been pushing gun control for the previous 70 years.
>>
>>34460625
Anyway as far as the Yankee Marshal he's a leftist progressive and the NRA is mostly Republican.

This upsets his wife's son
>>
>>34464404
the asterisks scream reddit
>>
>>34464429
Was that seriously the best you could come up with? I actually feel insulted.
>>
>>34464429
You underestimate the popularity of Clinton youngfriend.
>>
>>34464441
Ok. You can support their bullshit, I won't and you can't make me. Enjoying that NFA and GCA, bud?
>>
>it's another "pls don't gibe shekels to the most powerful gun lobbying organization in politics goyim, also Hillary should be President now" episode
>>
>>34464431
Dudes a literal fag tho
>>
>>34464449
I'm enjoying owning my "assault weapon" guns, can't say the same for you I'd wager.
>>
>>34463915
>this is completely ignored
Pottery, two centers gonna two cent.
>>
>>34464468
Too bad it's just an "assault weapon" and not an assault rifle like we could have if the NRA actually defended our rights.
>>
>>34464441
Not that guy, but he's right. The NRA did nothing to object against the National Firearms Act back in the 1930s, and they actually ENDORSED the Gun Control Act of 1968 because they were afraid of the financial consequences if they did not. It is true they opposed the AWB, but the only reason the AWB could get passed in the first place was because the NRA was an active participant in the normalization of gun control.
>>
>>34464492
Then who are you going to support? No one else has the lobbying capability.

The NRA made the best of a bad situation hope you never buy another Smith & Wesson or Ruger or Colt again just to name a few you should stay consistent.
>>
>>34464517
Those that ratified the 19th Amendment are far more complicit than the NRA.
>>
>>34464517
>this organization did bad things when most of its management wasn't even born
Seriously, this is sad. If you want to continue to ignore far more recent events for the sake of some shady propaganda agenda, be my guest.
>>
>>34464520
Anyone buying shit from those gayass fudd companies to begin with is part of the problem, if not an outright traitor.
>>
>>34464545
Interesting what's your approved list of companies then.
>>
>>34464517
>The NRA did nothing to object against the National Firearms Act back in the 1930s
They helped write it, even.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAygod5nRgg
>>
>>34464542
>If you want to continue to ignore far more recent events for the sake of some shady propaganda agenda, be my guest.

Bro, it's because people have this idiotic >muh water under the bridge mentality that the pie of gun rights grows ever smaller and the Republican party has been hijacked by cuckservatives. There is no practical difference between

>this organization did bad things when most of its management wasn't even born

and

>this guy was a draft dodger/radical leftist back in the '60s and '70s, but he's OUR GUY now that he's a god-fearing constitutional conservative
>>
>>34464822
>le draft-dodger maymay
If I didn't think you were a Shareblue faggot before etc. etc.
>>
>>34464822
>conservatives are cucks, fuck the NRA, oh and Trump dodged the draft
lmao dude seriously
>>
>>34464851
The Never-Trumpers are the people I am talking about, you moron. Cheney, William Kristol, etc.
>>
>>34464822
You are so bad at drawing parallels and arguing in general. Please stop.
>>
File: _20170520_122210.jpg (2MB, 3752x2992px) Image search: [Google]
_20170520_122210.jpg
2MB, 3752x2992px
>>34460625
Ohh great, one of these threads.

There's a lot of people (read liberal Democrats) on /k/. Some of them unironically like guns, most of them just shit post.

Any gun owner that doesn't support the NRA should support one of many other organizations, like the absolutely amazing GOA. I have heard GOA defend the Constitution first hand and they are by far the most knowledgeable group on the 2nd Amendment.

I will personally be switching my membership to them next year.

At any rate, ask the NRA haters who they support. If they cannot prove they support a 2A group, they are trolling.

Please ignore this very interesting but unrelated image, it is for getting attention to stop the pointless banter that I haven't read, but know exists.
>>
>>34464545
Who do you support?
>>34464703
Who do you support?
>>34464255
Who do you support?
>>34463764
Who do you support?
>>34463538
Who do you support?
>>34462674
Who do you support?
>>34461822
Who do you support?
>>
>>34460625
NRA is dogshit incarnate.

Cant wait for a better lobby to come along and actually get shit done.
>>
>>34461673

And this is why anyone with half a brain cell sees the NRA and its blind supporters (You) as racist tools.
>>
>>34465920
>falling for this blatant b8
And this is why anyone with half a brain cell sees the neverNRA and its blind ilk (You) as tools
>>
>>34460742
>>34460765
>>34460664
Atleast he owns guns unlike 95% of /k/
Also hes pretty good at pointing out the short comings of gun control arguments, even if he personally would prefer certain gun control measures. And he hates kebab more then most conservatives. He reularly has the best of the best uncle tom current or former mudslimes on to bash the liberal view points on the subject. He also recently said nigger in his show and weathered that storm like a champ, more or less. Hes a flawed person as much as any liberal is but hes atleast pushing for some sort of sensible change in the Democrats instead of the horseshit theyve been pushing for the past 2 or 3 decades.
>>
>>34461697
>>34461673
You fucks are more akin to fudds than you realize
>>
>>34461673
Rights are more important than anything, you white nigger.
>>
>>34460664
Thats kind of a misrepresentation of how he actually feels. Hes more along the lines of "yea i think its outdated but we've got 300+ million guns that arent going anywhere so get used to it." He certainly doesnt think we should repeal the second amendment, just that maybe it shouldnt apply to certain people like the mentally ill. Thats hardly any different than half the shitposting on /k/
>>
File: ttt1186.jpg (41KB, 240x101px) Image search: [Google]
ttt1186.jpg
41KB, 240x101px
>>34461642
WHERE WAS THE NRA WHEN 7N6 FELL? WHERE WAS THE NRA WHEN IMPORT BANS CLOSED IN AROUND US? WHERE ARE THEY NOW THAT OUR OLD ENEMIES RETURN?
>>
>>34461822
This
T. Floridian
>>
>>34460625
He made good points though you dumb faggot. The NRA doesn't do much for gun rights. They don't even support the import or production of machine guns because it would cut into the profits of the dealers. They're bought and sold by kikes of the highest order.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_y4NbXDH0o
>>
>>34469013
>The NRA doesn't do much for gun rights
They literally just stopped two further encroachments on gun rights in Califaggia and were one of the biggest financial opponents of the 2013 AWB attempt, what the fuck is your goddamned problem?
>>
>>34463915
>https://www.wsj.com/articles/gun-rights-advocates-score-wins-in-an-unlikely-place-california-1499269167?mod=e2fb
Fucking need to sign in and subscribe to view wtf.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.