[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Glock is the most /k/ommander approved firearm brand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1024px-Glock_Perfection.svg.png (31KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Glock_Perfection.svg.png
31KB, 1024x754px
Is Glock is the most /k/ommander approved firearm brand?
>>
>The least innovative firearms firm on the planet that has been shitting out the same basic bitch bog standard shit for over 20 years with no sign of innovation or change

I'm not even saying Glocks are bad pistols, but as a firearm company Glock is boring as shit.
>>
File: 1499339200256720728102.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499339200256720728102.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
It goes off every time I pull the trigger. But then again, so should any firearm.
>>
>>34460376
hurr durr little buddy. and remember keep your booger hook off the bang switch!

----------------------

"The greatest threat to our country is Godless Communism" - Abraham Lincoln.
>>
>playing off the /k/ommander meme from that other r/4chan bait thread

Neck yourself
>>
>>34460366
>Glock starts out being glock-like.
>Every other major handgun manufacturer (sig,hk,Beretta,walther,Smith&Wesson,etc.) start off with various different designs but all eventually develop their own polymer striker safetyless glock copy.
Some even make it their new flagship handgun
>Glock continues to be the glockiest

Really causes one to consider..
>>
>>34460366
>new 1913 rails, new extractors, new recoil spring assemblies, new grip textures, new grips, new magazine release, optic ready slides from the factory
>same shit over twenty years
>boring

wew check out the milling marks on my new CZ, they make it """"""interesting""""""
>>
>>34460355
>/k/ommander
>Glock
>/k/
>Ommander

No.

Also git.
>>
>>34460381
>keep your booger hook off the bang switch!
Every time I hear this I want to throw a baseball at the person who said it as hard as I can
>>
>>34460666
Devil trips confirm. Fuck off plebbitors
>>
>>34460366
if it aint broke dude
>>
File: sms2-on-Glock-multi-small.jpg (282KB, 1711x1140px) Image search: [Google]
sms2-on-Glock-multi-small.jpg
282KB, 1711x1140px
>>34460355
idc. if I could have any handgun I'd still just pick a G26 or G19. Nothing even comes close. I do wish though Glock would mill the slides for the different brands of red dots instead of us having to dick around with plates or sending the gun in for milling...
>>
>>34460355
Definitely. I have a feeling Sig will beat them out in the coming years tho if they don't reinvent their platform to be a bit more modular
>>
File: 33.jpg (129KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
129KB, 1000x660px
>>34461042
>to be a bit more modular

what would that look like? I have the feeling, you, like the army, are just spewing out memes and buzz(feed)words in order to sound smart. the Sig 320/XM17 rigger pack isn't a modularity feature. if you ahve the full size gun and want a subcompact for carry, you still need to buy a barrel, slide and frame - basically a whole new gun. the thing is only a feature in shitholes which limit the number of guns you can have. does this apply to the arm? if not, they are just paying for an afterthought where sig was to lazy to design a striker gun from the ground up and instead took their xboxhueg bore axis P250 and turned it into the P320.
>>
>/k/ommander
>>
Oh good, another xbox vs ps thread, I mean handgun thread. This should be full of valuable opinions and and commentary in no time.
>>
File: received_1381212041966103.jpg (13KB, 238x324px) Image search: [Google]
received_1381212041966103.jpg
13KB, 238x324px
What the fuck is with this /k/ommander bullshit? Fuck on outta here with that
>>
>>34460669
where did all of you fucking children come from, most people have sarcasm figured out at a pretty early age
>>
>>34460355
>>The least innovative firearms firm on the planet

Austrian here. Maybe youre too young to not understand what guns looked like before the Glock 17 came around, or maybe youre just not aware what "innovative" means.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.