[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M&P fags btfo!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 10198331.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10198331.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>M&P trigger doesn't even work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSlL6546Aig

Why do people buy this pleb meme gun again?

I wouldn't trust my life on something so finnicky that it won't fire when you PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER in a slightly non-optimal way. Don't buy this piece of shit, it could get you killed!
>>
Isn't that just takeup?
>>
>>34454838
I already don't but S&W since they're still trying to actively fuck firearm ownership rights to this day.
>>
>>34454857
That is just the take up, you can hear the striker dropping. OP is just pretending to be retarded in hopes of getting some upvotes on his thread.
>>
I was never a fan of the pistol.

HOWEVER

Hats off to S&W and Walther for listening to the customer, unlike Glock who took forever to make a single stack 9mm and trolled everyone with a single stack .380 first.

>those days on /k/ were glorious.
>>
>>34454857
>>34454878
Look at the finger and how it's being flexed.

If you put your finger too high on the trigger, it won't push the articulated portion back far enough to disengage the trigger paddle safety.

Try it yourself
>>
>>34454899
Well if you have man-sized fingers that will take up the trigger properly instead of sassy small child fingers like you it's no problem.
>>
>>34454920
Sorry i'm not a lardass.
>>
>>34454899
Pretty much any trigger safety will have that problem.
>>
>aftermarket triggers
>>
File: 1494713021019.png (106KB, 462x253px) Image search: [Google]
1494713021019.png
106KB, 462x253px
>>34454940
Doesn't happen on any of my others tho
>>
File: 1495678519171.png (20KB, 564x391px) Image search: [Google]
1495678519171.png
20KB, 564x391px
>It doesn't work on my thin fingers that somehow consistently touch the top of the trigger!

>That makes it garbage for the thousands of other people who are happy with it and never encountered this problem when using the bottom center portion like a normal person!
>>
>>34454878
>upvotes
>>
>>34454838
This is one of the reasons why I sold my Shield.

It's hardly a "btfo" situation though. Not every gun is suitable for every person.

For what it's worth, I shot my Shield more accurately than the Glock 43 I carry now. It's a good, reliable pistol, but it just didn't fit my hand right.
>>
>>34455798
Could have just bought a trigger body, but whatever floats your boat I guess
>>
>>34454868
nope
>>
>>34454838
The trigger on all M&Ps (even 2.0) is shit.

As luck would have it you can put an Apex Forward Set Sear trigger in them for $something and have the best striker fired trigger in the world and shoot lights fucking out if you have the skill.

I dig mine but it is my second. Sold the first before Apex FSS came out. Bought another and slapped one in and it is my EDC pistol.
>>
>>34454868
You're thinking of springfield.
>>
>>34454896
> S&W listens to customers
> Most new revolvers STILL have hillary holes. No new automatics except offbrand glocks
> Walther listens to customers
> Stopped making the P88, P1, and gen 1 P99. Now just off brand glocks.
>>
>>34457252
Funny, I never saw you bitching about that around 2013
>>
im new to guns and this is the only one i own..how hard is it to install a new trigger?
>>
It's literally designed that way for a reason, fuck off
>>
>>34457519
jesus christ anon if you want to know how to install an apex trigger just navigate to apex's website they have fucking instructional videos.
>>
>>34454838
The hinged trigger is a stupid idea and I don't like it. But it works fine. Just placing your finger squarely on the trigger disengages it before you even start to squeeze. The gun works fine and it's cheap as hell! Not my favorite gun but I'm happy to have it in the rack.
>>
Does the OP have Trump baby hands?
>>
>>34454868
You're thinking of Ruger.
>>
>>34454868
you're thinking of Colt.
>>
>>34454868
Of everything you can say about smith you can't really say they are anti second amendment. They are about the only American manufacturer that still truly cares
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.