[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit flinging aside, let's discuss if gun owners can actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: fat-militiaman.jpg (34KB, 460x323px) Image search: [Google]
fat-militiaman.jpg
34KB, 460x323px
shit flinging aside, let's discuss if gun owners can actually repel a government attack on their guns and successfully overthrow the government.

Obviously the government cannot use tanks in COIN (not until the guerrillas become a conventional force anyway), but drones and aircraft are viable, since much of US is forest, guerrillas can be easily detected and bombed the fuck out using FLIR, this is a huge, huuuge power multiplier.
Now, for the insanely big amount of trained grunts who are able to kick down door at 3 AM (both NG and Army)
Third, hearts and minds, i believe this will be fairly easy for the government as half of the people are antigun and fudds will give in their guns and start boot licking

Guerrilla wise, i believe most militias are very, very, very unfit to fight the armed forces who are trained (i think they've never had to ruck their 60lbs gear for over 10 miles, or try camp overnight while it's raining, or practice any fieldcraft skills that would greatly benefit guerrilla, Hell i'm pretty sure they've never trained for anything that doesn't involve their five million dollar crye plate carrier or gucci AR)
I also believe Nutnfancy and his tryhard likes would probably pussy out.
So the only competent or consistent element that stays is either government hating veterans or waco-tier apocalyptic,survivalist borderline terrorist nutjobs which only make up to maybe 0.001% gun owners.

TLDR my conclusion is that militias will get their asses handed to them faster than they could say revolution.
>>
>>34454416
no
>>
I fear you are correct, but that doesn't mean give up. Most of my friends and family would fall within a week if shit got real. I don't know how well I would do. I'm not very well trained.

Realistically, it would be amazing if even 25% of us here are more than a typical LARP airsoft fag.

I think the rebellion would hinge on ho much of the army defects, and how many of them would be willing to train us.
>>
>>34454416
>implying fighting is the difficult part
If you actually had a viable alternative government that enough people would be willing to die for to put into place, the rest would fall into place, either through the political system or insurrection

95% of the right wing bitchin is just them figuring out they get conned cycle after cycle
>>
>>34454486
care to elaborate smartass?

>>34454493
fieldcraft is very very neglected

most people repeat the grab sks go innawoods meme often but never really know how to make shelter or make fire.

>>34454537
It's not the fighting part, it's the survival-and-not-get-owned-in-the-first-few-days part, your average militiaman is either DYEL skeleton or like OP's pic, neither had to ever ruck or camp in harsh conditions, they think 90% of guerrilla warfare is about who does the sickest drills with his tacticool SBR (example: see nutnfancy).... when in reality half of it is trying to figure out where and how to get food and ammo, the other half is how to shoot at checkpoints without drones spotting you and getting recce teams to track you down and slit your throats at night
>>
>>34454416
1. A sizable portion of the military would have a disagreement with going to war against Americans, you have to assume the military has somehow brainwashed the population and its own personnel to let a domestic war take place, all ku's are MILITARY based, a domestic war would quite simply guarantee a split in the military ESPECIALLY if OP thinks it will target gun owners. 2. All the hipster antigun faggots and dindus you speak of don't actually know what they want and would totally be down for some rioting and insurrection.

How many national guardsmen would it take to fully secure nyc? Trick question, it would probably literally take all of them and it wouldn't be enough. It would be ages before they killed all the rebels.
>>
File: 1473277407244.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
1473277407244.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>
File: 1473277470838.png (108KB, 1775x811px) Image search: [Google]
1473277470838.png
108KB, 1775x811px
>>
>>34454416

Unless the "militias" are walking around in Klan outfits lynching every black person they see, then the government is going to have a HUGE problem when they start launching air strikes on US citizens in US soil.

There is no way they won't have significant desertion rates at that point, if not sooner.
>>
>>34454654
>>34454493
wait what makes you so sure that a good portion of the army will defect?
>>
File: 1490543165150.jpg (1MB, 1648x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490543165150.jpg
1MB, 1648x2000px
>>34454694
Because most of the military stands for the stuff that militias tend to.
>>
>>34454416

no, and they won't no matter how much they swing their ar platforms around and talk about freedom and all that stupid shit they foam at the mouth about

they are too cucked for any sort of revolution beyond saying niggers mexicans and muslims are ruining the country (when in reality it's the bourgeoisie but they're too STUPID to think beyond what their echo chamber says) and posting about it on the internet

bunch of retards
>>
>>34454694
guess what bud, people who sign up to go to war believe in the second amendment.

And when they get out of the miltary, THEY BECOME GUN OWNING CIVILIANS
>>
File: 1493673779084.png (2MB, 1798x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1493673779084.png
2MB, 1798x1616px
>>34454721
holy shit that bait
>>
>>34454694
Its a weird fantasy /k/ has. In reality, 99% of all soldiers and officers will follow orders that comes from above, save for perhaps strategically bomb US cities or whatever.
>>
>>34454737

i'm really a big fan of how anything some retard doesn't believe in or can't refute becomes "bait." really great

p.s. your image is shit

>food

Kulaks deserved it

>Technology

The USSR won the space race but America kept moving the goalposts like the pussies they are

>prosperity

Was the only nation not affected by the great depression LOL
>>
>>34454754
not that it would even be needed, the /k/ circlejerk uprising would end when officer doofus and a backup knocks on his door.
>>
>>34454754
its not a /k/ fantasy its decades old fuddlore
>>
>>34454763
Whatever commie, every time your outdated system has been tried millions die, technology stagnates and the government collapses.

Go move to best Korea if you want to live in your Utopia.
>>
File: breadlines4.jpg (37KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
breadlines4.jpg
37KB, 550x364px
>>34454763
>Was the only nation not affected by the great depression LOL
Then why did the Soviet Union collapse in the 90s? Why were there uprisings in the streets?
>>
>>34454763
You really call it the Great Depression if thats the standard for its entire existence
>>
>>34454795

north korea is state capitalist

>millions die

millions die from capitalism and feudalism too i don't see your point

>technology stagnates

the fuck?

>government collapses

hah okay i guess that's why it was going strong for 70 years until pizza hut fuck you

>>34454799

blame a piece of shit and the inability to go with what the people wanted (democratically they were choosing communism but an actual coup happened)
>>
aaaaaaannnnnd OP reveals himself as a commie faggot. Nice thread
>>
>>34454816
So North Korea is not tru communist but the USSR was?
>>
>>34454763
>Was the only nation not affected by the great depression LOL
>Holodmor vs Great Depression
I know what I'd choose. Plus I'm pretty sure that remote Amazonian tribes weren't really affected either, seeing as they hardly had an economy to speak of either.
>>
>>34454836

i'm not the op but let's be real about the state of america and its people

they're all talk but do fuck all when it comes to any of their rights except the ones they can easily exercise like open carrying and calling blacks niggers on the internet

>>34454846

ussr was state capitalism too and whilst stalinism isn't really communism there are similarities

>>34454847

the holodomor was a hoax started by germany

to be fair as well russia had famines prior to that for generations so it's a russian thing not a government or economy thing
>>
Not to derail thi thread, but is the real concern:
1. Oppressive govt like OP said.
or
2. Retard antifa starting a civil war that ends up with a foreign power trying to invade.

I'm more worried about protecting America, not wiping out our own government. But I could be wrong. It's hard to say.
>>
>>34454416
It's not about successfully overthrowing government. It's about a the threat of a violent armed resistance that would bankrupt the current government and span across 50 years before any meaningful control of the population ever took place. Who knows if Texans could launch a successful rebellion; who cares is a better question. That's not the point. The point is that having a population with guns is a threat that keeps government tyranny in check. The current power structure wants nothing to do with a civil war that will cost them trillions of dollars and leave them with less power than before.
>>
File: 1480455267943.png (111KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1480455267943.png
111KB, 644x598px
>>34454816
>i-its not real communism guys
>gulags and purges are capitalist propaganda
>so is the Ukrainian genocide
>lenin/mao/stalin dindunothin
>>
>>34454694
Because I'm a Sgt and I talked with everyone in my platoon about just this subject last year. Every single person owned multiple guns in my platoon, and every one of them said that they would never obey an order to seize weapons or occupy American soil.
>>
>>34454816
>blame a piece of shit and the inability to go with what the people wanted (democratically they were choosing communism but an actual coup happened)
Not surprising that you are trying to blame others for the faults of a system that in fact has been tried, and failed, multiple times.
>>
>>34454721
nice edgy opinion man
>>
>>34454816
Oh hey a nazi.
>>
>>34454872
No the USSR was communist. You guys are as bad as holocaust deniers.
>>
>>34454882
they had no way of telling if the dog was alive they literally just launched a stray doggo into space. Poor fucking thing
>>
>>34454882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsZJ0fJpLPc

Remember /k/ommandos, answer all Communist retardation with this video.
>>
>>34454882

that isn't what i said at all

gulags are necessary but america shouldn't really say anything about that since it incarcerates more people than any other nation on the planet (even when it's beaten in population size) but lol niggers keep up that legal slavery for the prison complex

kulaks deserve everything they get

>>34454886

>blame someone whose fault it was
>UR JUST BLAMING OTHERS KEK

christ

>>34454904

learn about communism not from american propaganda

>>34454906

laika was alive when they sent her up and they had the ability to monitor her. are you dumb, man?
>>
>>34454416

>waco-tier apocalyptic,survivalist borderline terrorist nutjobs which only make up to maybe 0.001% gun owners.

>0.001%

that's a conservative guess, friendo
>>
>>34454872
>USSR Is not communist
>but I'll use them as a good communist example

Why
>>
File: 1480455207853.png (111KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1480455207853.png
111KB, 644x598px
>>34454918
>murdering millions for differing views/ just because we can
>necessary

I bet you think your going to be a card carrying
party member in your utopia.

Get a job hippie
>>
>the entire US armed forces will defect to rebel forces at the drop of a hat
>every gun owner is a wannabe terrorist who is actually willing to do terrorism
>normal people who make up normal workforces would ally with moldy labia retards
>government takeovers by force and only force actually work and don't lead to instant collapse of the new gubment once they're not just doing violence and looting

holy shit Americans are fucking delusional

at the very least you should recognize that a fudd rebellion wouldnt work because the non-fudds will still be paying taxes to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMBER and control of the various services people use in a day that make up The Government and The Powers That Be are largely intangible in nature and are outside of the economic, political, or even technical prowess of fudds to seize. e.g. even if you shoot your local mayor, the local road workers union employed by All-American Tar Companie GmbH wont stop being the local road workers union employed by All-American Tar Companie GmbH and either way your roads or lack of roads will be predicated on local road workers union employed by All-American Tar Companie GmbH, not the mayor's life ending or not
>>
>>34454910
Just tell them to read The Gulag Archipelago. If you can read that book and still be a radical Leftist then there is something wrong with your humanity.
>>
>>34454958

i could use cuba too

>>34454961

yeah i don't really think being actual enemies of the state against the people is just "differing views" especially when you're burning food simply because you're a giant piece of shit
>>
>>34454968
>GmbH
Shut the fuck up Hans nobody gives a shit about what you think. You sold away your spine decades ago.
>>
>>34454968
So I get to keeps muh roads?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1000x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1000x356px
>>34454981
>I could use Cuba

Why
>>
File: wtdw.jpg (74KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
wtdw.jpg
74KB, 500x746px
>>34454918
>christ
They were the result of the system you are defending, one the resulted in a massive ammount of human suffering. No, the people were not going with communism when they revolted, they were fighting for free elections against people that had driven their economy into the ground. It was happening all across eastern Europe. The system sucked and harmed the people living there. People that risked everything to try and escape it or change it.

Communism is built upon the idea the that bourgeois are the people holding society back. Yet when the system fails due to its faults, it is not communism to blame but something else. Also, it wasn't communism, but state capitalism. Great argument faggot. When will you accept that communism failed miserably and didn't achieve utopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QupijTjTQQ

Go fuck yourself pinko.
>>
File: 1480455293474.png (109KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1480455293474.png
109KB, 644x598px
>>34454981
How delusional are you? They killed millions of innocent civilians
The Moscow metro alone cost more than 8 million lives due to starvation and fatalities.
>>
>>34454694
Most of the army Personel have family's and friends it would be pretty hard to near inpossiblefor the goverment to convince a soldier to shoot the people there supposed to be protecting.
>>
>>34454991
>being this autistic
well that joke fucking soared over your head. the point is that the interests controlling most aspects of daily life are global in nature, and cannot be significantly shifted by something as petty as street violence with gaudy rifles

even locally-owned things, you can kill the president but that wont exactly dissolve congress. blow up congress, and the survivors will just meet somewhere else, and they have lines of succession. getting into street battles with police isn't exactly how laws get changed, and getting into street battles with soldiers is not how nations transfer control.

>>34454996
>comparing net worth to salary, with no scale for cost of living
niqqa cum on

im not denying that cubans are poor and even dislike cuba (ask any actually cuban automotive enthusiast in cuba how they feel about cuba and you might actually make him cry a little) but your post is only setting back your position now because it's so easy to assail like this

>>34454992
tl;dr yes you can keep yuh roads
>>
>>34455027
holy fuck you cannot be this defeatist, you have to be a shill

>kill your enemy and they win
>>
>>34454918
It's not propaganda. What we got in reality, is the reality of communism.
>>
>>34455027
>with no cost to livng
So that excuses Castro for living like a king?
>>
>>34455044
name even one time in history that the sole act of killing people has significantly changed the ownership of a nation in a lasting way

even military coups generally end with the generals of the coup assuming duty as civil leaders, and the coup leaders generally being politically or economically important people who can swing that importance in the new regime.

fudds with ARs don't have that. even if they took over a small town, the daily functioning of that small town wouldn't really change, especially in a place as globalist as America where the places you work and the things you consume generally come from somewhere else and are concerned with somewhere else.
>>
>>34455086
>name even one time in history that the sole act of killing people has significantly changed the ownership of a nation in a lasting way

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
>>
>>34455086
>daily functioning of that small town wouldn't really change
That's pretty much exactly what we would want
>>
>>34455072
wow youre illiterate as fuck, even with that big long preface saying "I agree with you" you're trying to get into a fight with me

whatever. go lick some boots
>>
>>34455099
>That's pretty much exactly what we would want
then why get into gun battles with police if literally what you want is the current status quo? all you'd accomplish is the inevitable and needless death of many people on all sides, including innocents and non-combatants

really it sounds like you're just a faggot who wants to shoot a cop because you have daddy issues or some shit idk
>>
>>34455086
Yeah you're right, we shouldn't have killed hitler because Germany was going to just calm down and stop taking over the world anyway. Killing their leader didn't matter.

Fuckin idiot what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>34455095
Lel I was about to post this
>>
File: image.jpg (526KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526KB, 1536x2048px
>>34455102
>calls someone a bootlicker
>supports communism
>>
>>34455095
>ignoring the entire leadup before the war that made that assassination actually matter, and the countries involved be so paranoid, tightly-wound, and already militarily built up to assume states of total war so quickly

do americans just not have history classes or something
>>
>>34455126
>explicitly say I do not support castro
>"LOL U COMMIE FUCC"

Are you feeling confused because you didn't shart in mart today?
>>
>>34455128
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
>>
>>34455112
>then why get into gun battles with police if literally what you want is the current status quo? all you'd accomplish is the inevitable and needless death of many people on all sides, including innocents and non-combatants

If there were so many deaths in a small town, how could it be functioning the same?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
>>34455138
>calls someone retarded
>supports communism
>>
>>34455149
>how could it be functioning the same?
the same way America usually operates -- importing immigrants to replace the useless millenials and boomers who keep dropping out of the job market because they can't handle the bantz
>>
>>34454763
Kys commie!

Tell me where you are so I can lock you up and starve you to death like you deserve.
>>
>>34455201
I see you have no argument then
>>
>>34454763
Everyday in Russia was like the Great Depression.

>Bread lines
>Waiting months for any kind of decades old tech
> being used as slave labour for state projects

The Great Depression is the closest the us came to communism. It was only through careful management that the US didn't become a communist shit hole.
>>
>>34455214
arguments are spooks
>>
>>34454694
Something something swear and oath to the constitution something something protect from threats foreign and domestic.
the first one is pretty well set in stone. The second half being left to interpretation to any 19 year old that got lost on the way to a real career path.
>>34454709
This guy knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (780KB, 1800x2497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
780KB, 1800x2497px
>>34455254
Indeed
Logic is bourgeoise
>>
File: JustifiableHomicide2009-2013FBI.jpg (60KB, 944x353px) Image search: [Google]
JustifiableHomicide2009-2013FBI.jpg
60KB, 944x353px
>>34454694
>tfw no one i served with believed 9/11 was a terrorist attack
>tfw nearly everyone was there for money, action, and killing shit
>tfw nearly everyone is or was the doomsday type
>tfw a lot of them had plans for future LEO employment
>tfw everyone was so pro gun rights that they talked sexual about it
>tfw military origination is non existent
>tfw the majority of data is still on paper and not digitized
>tfw we had to get faxed orders, supply lists, and wavers
>tfw a group of 8 guys didn't show up to morning PE and the three barracks went into chaos

Even if 5% said FUCK IT NAH the military would be brought to it's knees. From what I've seen it would be 5% either it would be upwards of 80% of the armed forces saying FUCK IT NAH and siding with civilizations and a tyrannical government takeover or uprising.
>>
>>34454416
That's not how it would play out. Proper war waged by militias and like minded people would be by killing politicians and soldiers and police. Kidnapping them or their families. Infiltrating the army or police. Mass bombing campaigns against government buildings. And an online propaganda war.
>>
>>34454416
Nutnfancy may be a tryhard but he's done more shit than you ever will. Watch his videos on backpacking and snowshoeing. Guarantee Nutn could out-ruck your daydreaming ass.
>>
>>34454416
Yes. It won't happen in the field, it'll happen in the courts and at the ballot box. This last election was a perfect demonstration of a major offensive by the Left that turned into an abyssmal failure.

A Hillary win was supposed to be the capstone on nearly 6 decades of social engineering. It was going to usher in a reign of darkness for gun owners that would have had us moving to Australia because they would have had better gun laws.

We all saw how that turned out.

The government itself is purely neutral. It's a tool, one that can be used for good or for bad. For the last half century, it had been used to circumscribe our gun rights because the left had a deathgrip on all of the important parts. They got cocky, and it cost them.

The biggest mistake the left ever made is not pushing through an Obama nominee for SCOTUS within a couple of weeks after Scalia died. Now it looks like Trump will build a conservative SC that'll give us at least a generation of security.
>>
>>34454677(Checked)

I'm not saying the guy who wrote this is lying but I did a counter-insurgency training module stateside back in 2011 and we ran a three week extended scenario with a similar premise. It's not exactly classified so here's what we did to defeat a mid-level US rebellion.

The basic premise of Russian and Chinese support is valid, but we determined it would likely be with the goal of perpetual warfare (non-linear was the term used) as opposed to what we called honest support. Our solution to that was actually the same as the Democrats pulled on Trump- to produce propaganda linking insurgents with foreign intelligence to reduce support and justify a crackdown. The goal was to make a show of "Taliban style" training camps. NATO support of the US military was largely unnecessary in the scope of our scenario because US assets were deemed sufficient. It was always re-framed as US vs the World to avoid the Lib/Con divide entirely.

We were well aware of the risk of sabotage. Key infrastructure was considered a Category Three protected asset, which meant we literally parked tanks outside the powerplants and our plan was to use "Air Force assets" to protect more isolated areas. I later learned that this meant drones. This wasn't my role so I honestly don't know how effective they thought this would be although I do know that the crisis management was pretty heavy, so they did expect some damage.

Desertion wasn't considered a serious concern, primary because of out ace in the hole, which I'll discuss later but also because psy-ops was convinced they could control the narrative enough that insurgents were considered traitors and puppets of terrorists/foreign nations. RT, Al Jazeera, a few European networks were going to be quietly blacklisted. The BBC was the only network we expected to be a hurdle and even that was anticipated to be relatively friendly.

1/2
>>
>>34456614
>Our solution to that was actually the same as the Democrats pulled on Trump- to produce propaganda linking insurgents with foreign intelligence to reduce support and justify a crackdown.

And look at how well it worked for the Dems.
>>
>>34454416
sure kid
>>
>>34454416
if the US government did something that the majority of the young male population was willing to give up their lives fighting, they would fail. it's not about who has the more powerful weaponry, it's about it being impossible to rule over people like that. if it was a vehement minority that's when things are bloody and violent
>>
>>34456614
2/2
Our proverbial Trump card was Big Data. Our instructors didn't like this because the actual goal of the exercise was oriented at, bluntly, third world shit holes where this wouldn't come in handy.

We profiled the rebel, the defector, the supplier, the sympathiser, and the militiaman- literally everyone that was a remote threat to our operation and ran it against the entirety of our simulated population. I'm legitimately proud of our work on that one. If you're unfamiliar with the concept, people who share similar beliefs have things in common: gun owners are more likely to buy gun magazines or camping supplies, vegetarians don't shop in KFC, men cheating on their wives spend more money in coffee shops ect. We used intelligent agents, similar to the ones Walmart used to market pregnancy goods to that girl before even she knew she was pregnant. From that we were able to identify 64% of the insurgent population within fifteen simulated days of the first organised attack with only a 5% false positive rate. We based our direct counter-insurgency approach around that data. We didn't need to bring out drones because conventional force was sufficient. The scenario ended with us having rooted out >80% of seditious individuals and our public approval rating well within acceptable ratings.

Now I was just doing a training exercise but I suspect similar methods would be used in reality too. We already know the NSA has the hardware to do it nationally and with even more data than we had access to in our model population. Me and thirty guys from FVEY could do it so I'd bet my life that the real Red Team planners can do it better.
>>
>>34456739
And that was a weird thing to witness, let me tell you, if I say so myself though our propaganda was significantly better. Our scenario was also long before fake news became a common view but I doubt it changes the fundamentals. Insurgency means dead people, soldier or civilian, that can be blamed on terrorism. We based that concept on the Irish Troubles.
>>
>>34454416
>do yo realize how easy it is to make IED's
>do you realize how easy it is to make pipe bombs and pipe bomb launchers
>do you realize the shear amount of people it would take to confiscate even a majority of the weapons in the US... NOT even all?
>>
File: 1488008729109.png (1MB, 720x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488008729109.png
1MB, 720x558px
>>34454416

All threads like this serve to do is to serve government intelligence-gathering / data-mining whether intended or not.
>>
>Army convoy with attached ATF agents headed down an every day US highway
>come across a small pile of 5 gallon buckets with wires sticking out every where
>has to wait 5 hours on EOD to show up
>not an IED
>Convoy continues
>comes across a dug up section on road with a long ass cable running out of it 5 miles from previous "IED"
>Waits 7 hours for EOD to show...
>3 days later a dozen false calls later
>sees burned out car on side of road full of 55 Gallon drums
>blows through it because lol "wolf who cry's foul
>BOOM

yeah I think we could if it came down to it... though we wont because 90+ percent of gun owners are pussies
>>
>>34454416
The point isn't that you could defeat the military in a conflict, its that having the ability to resist means that the government will have to fight if it wants to try
They'd win, but the cost would be huge, both in terms of resources/infrastructure from resistance activities, and in global politics from having to fight a military war against your own people as the supposed leader of the free world.
The higher the cost, the less likely they are to risk the attempt.
>>
File: 1493176242029.jpg (37KB, 568x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493176242029.jpg
37KB, 568x398px
>>34454416
If a civil war began this year odds are most militias or redpills would see this as a WROL scenario, and since a vast majority would be pro America, would have fun nowing down any of pic related and other dindus by the droves for even attempting to riot. As well as hunting down as many significant players of "anti-anything I like".
Odds are any real rebels have a huge digital footprint and are nothing more than hicks or white drug dealers who don't realize their doomsday posts on myspace can be traced back, as well as the fact they'd be dumb enough to have their phone on them whil doing terrorist bullshit.
They'd be cut down fast.
Tl:dr; on a civilian scale it'd be a race to protect one's favored leaders, parties and politicians for more power while killing the other ones.
>>
>>34454883
See how long that lasts when the population of the county goes from 1.3% muslim to 10% muslim.

>>34454910
>>34454977
He keeps mentioning the book, and I keep neglecting to read it. Definitely on the list now, thanks Anon.

>>34455363
>FUCK IT NAH
lel
I regret that I can't serve. Military guys have a great sense of humor.
>>
>>34454872
>the holodomor was a hoax started by germany

is that why there are recorded testimony of survivors and witnesses? you can only deny it if you ignore any non-commie source of evidence
>>
>>34456823
Nice to know presumption of innocence goes out the window the minute people become too unhappy, but then I guess that was always semi-illusory anyway
>>
>>34454416
FLIR is not a HUGE bonus, it can only pick up surface temperatures. I you look at a car with the windows rolled up with FLIR, you cannot see the man inside as it picks up the temperature of the glass window. Aerial FLIR is equally easy to beat by establishing solid hides in the canopies, you can also use heavy rain or snow fall, as sufficiently heavy fall acts like a solid barrier between you and the FLIR device. Do not underestimate militias, goat fuckers have been defeating the same technology fr decades to great effect.
>>
>>34454416
Sounds like you've got the wrong idea of how an insurgency operates. They won't spend their nights camping or rucking packs, they'll be sleeping in their comfy suburban bed.

Then - the next day - they take their rifle, put a few bullets into whichever poor grunts got assigned checkpoint duty that day and leave. Meanwhile the surviving soldiers are left guessing which window, bush, car or rooftop those shots came from.

Or they steal some unassuming white van and a burner phone, fill it full of ANFO and park it outside whichever gov building they feels like.

Or they reach for a compact pistol or short-barrel shotgun, knock on the door of whichever off-duty officer forgot to remove the pics of him in uniform from facebook and put a couple of holes in him.

Or he plants an IED on the interstate before the big convoy moves through.

Or they take a .22 and go plinking at electrical distribution transformers, or throw molotovs at substations or they fly drones into pylons or they copy the climate activist and just turn the oil pipeline pumping stations off (and maybe use a blowtorch to make sure it can't be turned back on).
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.