[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sneakers or Boots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (250KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 900x581px
Which is better for an operator
>>
>>34450955
hiking boots.
>>
Sneakers for normal operating, boots for hilly or uneven terrain. The lightness of sneakers dont ever seem so worthwhile after you've rolled your ankle.
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 718x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 718x1092px
You see a lot of Slavs and sand nigs in sneakers. Maybe that's all they can afford. Also have you knoticed all the bare foot dead muzzys in the fields. Lots of ppl wearing dead mans boots
>>
>>34450955
Sneakers. Gotta go fast.
>>
>>34450955
>not using sandals
>>
>>34450955

Depends on the environment.
>>
>>34451030
>not using crocs
>>
>>34450955
why did you post a pic of an empty field? how is pic related?
>>
>>34451034
For cities and dry areas with little vegetation, with a light load, sneakers may be alright. In uneven terrain, with a heavy load, with woods and scrub around, with rain and water/mud paddles etc. you need boots.
>>
I wear Jordan 31s when I operate.
>>
>>34450955
Sneaker-boots, you dumb dumb.

I prefer wellies but i'm innaswamp.
>>
>>34450955

>google image search "special operator"
>most, if not all, are wearing boots
>>
File: 1486852417313.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486852417313.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>34450955
If you don't operate in Birkenstocks then you don't operate.
>>
>>34451325
Except when they're on boats. They all seem to wear chucks on boats. Something about getting them off quickly when you fall in the drink IIRC.
>>
>>34450982
the reason is environment. if they didn't have rifles they would just be people sitting by the fountain
>>
>>34450982
Regarding Islam and shoes

This reminds me of my favorite ISIS anecdote. A british man who had converted to Islam thought he would take side with the Islamic State. He paid his own way to some shithole in Syria or Iraq. He arrived thinking he had found his brothers, they all took off their shoes and went inside a mosque for prayer and food.

When it was time to eat, none of them formed a queue to eat they all just rushed the food at once pushing and shoving to get a share. He was so appalled by their inability to line up he nearly walked out then.

When they were leaving, everyone just grabbed a random fucking pair of shoes without even checking if they were the right size. No one left with the same pair of shoes. Just random shoes.

He decided they were barbarians that weren't worth dying for and went back to Britain to live with proper people that can fucking queue.
>>
>>34450955
sneakers / trainers
> Gopnick
Shoes
> collar Assassin / mafia
Boots
> operator
Hiking boots
> survivalist
sandals
> arab
wellingtons / Riding boots
> Classy hunter
>>
>>34450982
Slav boots were horrible. They were made to last but they gonna fuck yo feet up

Last I checked the russian already replaced them with western-styled boots. Sure it won't gonna be as comfy as our boots but it's way better than what they had during the cold war or some time after that

>pic related
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (272KB, 887x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
272KB, 887x722px
>>34451692
What they're replaced that shitty fake leather boot with
>>
>>34451088
>texmex
>even once
>>
>not operating in thongs
>calling yourself a mad cunt

bottle yourself cunt
>>
File: lenkkeilysetit.png (470KB, 602x1108px) Image search: [Google]
lenkkeilysetit.png
470KB, 602x1108px
>>
>>34450964

this is the answer if you're not a dirt poor conscript
>>
>>34450971
Never fuck around with ankle support. That shit is a must for any operating shoes.
>>
>>34450955
Hightop sneaks

>not basketball shoes
>not hiking boots

How are they not basketball shoes? They have tread and are not preferred by niggers.

How are they not hiking hoots? They don't have aggressive tread, aren't heavy as shit with padding and reinforcement and whatnot.

Why are they better? Basically a high speed sneak with the benefit of ankle support. I have a pair of adidas high tops made with goretex material that are absolutely brilliant. They may have even been marketed as hiking boots, but there's no way in fuck I'd call those 4 gram bastards hiking boots.
>>
All you need to be a high speed operator is a gun, a ski mask, and a pair of all black chuck taylors. No other clothes or accessories necessary
>>
Wearing anything besides converse all stars at any time is pretty gay
>>
>>34450955
hybrid. win win
>>
>>34450955

"Ankle support" depends on your training and carried weight plus terrain. The best and healthiest runners (least injuries) are Africans, often from East Africa. They run without shoes and in a fashion that they roll from the front outside to the back, using the knees as a spring practically. They don't hit the ground with the back of the food, sending shock through the joints. That's a completely different way of walking/running and trains your muscles in a way that stabilizes your feet, thus not needing ankle support.

If you carry a lot of weight in difficult terrain you might want to wear hiking boots irregardless. But for regular walking and running, as well as training without huge loads (no homo) I'd go without shoes or "barefoot shoes", ones without thick soles. That way you train your feet to become stronger and reduce the risk of injury.

The opposite happens if you always wear shoes with a lot of ankle support (such as hiking or running shoes): your feet become stabilized and thus receive less strain, making them weaker over time. Weaker feet require more ankle support, thus you'll eventually get an even "better" ( = more stabilizing) shoe, which makes your feet even weaker in that regard. The result for many professional runners from Western countries is thus some form of injury. African athletes rarely ever have such injuries and they hardly ever run with shoes. The human body wasn't build for these accessories and they must not take over tasks our body is designed to do himself.

There was a good book on running and training, I'll have to find that one again.
>>
>>34450955
clogs
>>
>>34451692
You don't understand the point of "sapog".
Sapog is nessesary stuff for doing totalitarism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPcPNzKbcmU
>>
>>34453467

The book is called "Running Fast and Injury Free" by Gordon Pirie from 1996. You can find a PDF version of that online.
>>
>>34450955
If you're operating as an insurgent or undercover, boots are a big nono as they easily identify you as a fighter.
>>
>>34451692
My boots was fine.
>>
>>34451447
I remember reading about that. Didn't he also complain about his fellow fighters stealing his phone charger?
>>
>>34453760
Depends on how you dress. Boots with jeans, a t-shirt and an open milsurp jacket or with jeans and an oversized, faded hoodie looks anything but operator, especially if the boots are any color other than black or brown. Bonus stealth points with headphones and a phone in hand. I wear boots all the damn time, but nobody would ever think I could fight unless they paid close attention and realized my head is almost permanently on a swivel and I always keep a hand near my knife (because gun law in my country is cucked in the extreme).
>>
Cleats.
>>
>>34453950
If I was a policeman in a country with an insurgency, I'd 100% pick you for a random check. Even though it's absolutely normal to wear milsurp, for example, it would still raise an eyebrow.
>>
>>34450971
How often do you roll an ankle hiking?
I just wear a pair of new balance since they are cheap and I don't want to shell out for good hiking boots.
>>
>>34454551
Not that guy, but depends on your load. Assuming you have good balance and reflexes, rolling your ankle is not that likely. Especially if you compensate by immediately taking the weight off when you feel a misstep. But when you're on uneven terrain and you're carrying 60lbs of shit, it becomes riskier.

For the longest time I wore cheap Walmart runners when rucking innamountains. Now I have decent (and most importantly, light) hiking boots, so I get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>34454622
I guess I have pretty good balance
I'm not sure what the circumstances would be that I'm required to carry 60 pounds with me as it usually never exceeds 20 but I'll keep that in mind if I ever need it.
>>
>>34454652
I imagine you don't go for multi-day trips innawoods? If you're too poor for hiking boots, you're probably too poor for ultralight backpacking or some shit. If it's only a backpack's worth of gear, you're definitely fine with running shoes.
>>
>>34451447
That's some Camp of the Saints tier bullshit
>>
File: DBDyH89U0AASaea.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DBDyH89U0AASaea.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>
>>34450964
>>34450971
>>34451683
>>34454622
>t. never done any serious hiking

>>34454551
never, pct14 at15 cdt16 here, we used to make fun of people wearing """hiking""" boots

>>34454739
> too poor for ultralight backpacking
> youre too poor to take less stuff
strong logic
>>
>>34453113
What is the name of the tacticool track suit, those look comfy as fuck
>>
>>34457969
SPOSN Partizan
>>
File: 859202_339_E_PREM.jpg (72KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
859202_339_E_PREM.jpg
72KB, 1200x630px
>>34451088
>Sneaker-boots
>>
>>34450955
The bastard child of boots and tennis shoes.
(tennis shoes with lots of ankle support)
>>
>>34455984
>pct14 at15 cdt16
t. a guy who has never bushwhacked, thinks hiking trail makes him an expert.
>>
cowboy boots all the way...
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.