[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: waco.jpg (38KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
waco.jpg
38KB, 624x352px
How would /k/, in 2017, handle the events of Waco, Texas.
>>
Airstrikes. Never trust cultists.
>>
>>34449716
They'd get burned to death by the FBI
>>
>>34449716
Arrest the head of the ATF, attorney general, ground commanders, and try them for murder 2.
>>
File: tm.jpg (151KB, 1506x1129px) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
151KB, 1506x1129px
>>34449716
>>
>>34449732

They burned themselves, afaik. I watched a documentary on it called Oklahoma City that just came out and they had clips of the dude talking about them lighting the fire themselves.
>>
>>34449762
>>34449730

I feel like you have the wrong idea of what side /k/ is on.
>>
>>34449716
Shitpost about it.
>>
>>34449828
/k/ isnt on anyone's side you fucktard autistic loser

this isnt a private club retard
>>
>>34449828
Probably because /k/ never has to deal with cultists. They would last about ten minutes before they went from claiming cultists dindu nothing to KILL IT WITH FIRE!
>>
File: canigetawitness.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
canigetawitness.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>live
>b8 the man into an assault
>seal them in from the outside
>torch the place
>detonate dirty bomb
>die
>live again
>>
File: NOS.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
NOS.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>34449888
the whole government is a fucking cult you retard.

if it's a cult vs cult who am I to intervene?
>>
File: 1480719069853.jpg (12KB, 224x213px) Image search: [Google]
1480719069853.jpg
12KB, 224x213px
It'll be just like any other day: jerk off to Japanese cartoons, go through the grind, and maybe comment about the events in passing to one of my acquaintances. Why would I give a fuck about some weirdos in a farm in bumfuck, Texas?
>>
>>34449716
Probably watch it on the news, it was wrong of the gov to fry them in my opinion but cultists ain't enough to motivate me to go do stuff, especially potentially deadly stuff..
>>
Shitpost about it and watch the media's outrage and deluge of politically polarizing clickbait articles. You know, standard current year stuff.

I wonder how this board would have reacted to Ruby Ridge if it happened during our time.
>>
i mean, they didnt exactly intend for it to happen like that
its their fault for not having any sort of fire protection and making the house out of flammable materials (more flammable than normal building materials)
as for me, airstrike, no need for any doubt, just vaporize the fuckers with JDAMs
>>
>>34449913
>I wonder how this board would have reacted to Ruby Ridge if it happened during our time.
Probably shitpost about it and watch the media's outrage and deluge of politically polarizing clickbait articles. You know, standard current year stuff.
>>
>>34449913
>I wonder how this board would have reacted to Ruby Ridge if it happened during our time.

Probably like Bundy ranch, some would go, some would talk about going, some would pretend to have gone, and everyone would shitpost about it takeing various sides
>>
>>34449928
It's a shame these gun related happenings seem to have stopped the moment Obama left the white house, Tranny Phantom nowithstanding.
>>
File: This Is How I ATF.png (1MB, 1343x720px) Image search: [Google]
This Is How I ATF.png
1MB, 1343x720px
>>34449716
Bag Koresh when he came into town like the Sheriff told them to.

It's pretty sad when 90's ATF makes modern ATF look competent.
>>
>>34449716
Go to Waco and start sniping ATF agents. You'd see a bunch of dead pigs.
>>
>>34449934
Hopefuly well see some gun related happenings like the disbanding of the ATF and repeal of the NFA rules
>>
File: wut.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>34449895
>>
>>34449936
That'd make too much sense. I mean David Koresh, the main suspect was never exactly Bin Laden hidden.

Better than to siege the suicidal cult leading into a fiery death, maybe it would've been better to work undercover to infiltrate the group and yeah, take Koresh out long before he suspected a thing.
>>
>>34450426
chicken but

capcha legoland calif
>>
>>34449716
Taken my cult unnaground
>>
>>34449828
I may have fallen for bait, but you just quoted opposing sides.
>>
>>34449716
Retreat and allow them to start their own country inside of the US mainland.
>>
>>34449716
If they're going to go all out, bring out the artillery and start using them as live targets for equipment field tests. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity where the military was authorized to hunt locals with no strings attached.
>>
Investigate the abuse.

Snatch him shopping in town.

Leave the the guns.
>>
>>34450895
>Leave the the guns.
Those poor, innocent guns caught up in a dispute between law enforcement and cultists, if only they had been left to live their lives in peace
>>
File: b52.jpg (118KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
b52.jpg
118KB, 960x639px
>>34449716
Sovereign states cannot tolerate insurrection, make an example of them!

[spoiler]Or if I'm not meming, cut off access and wait them out, which is basically the correct path to take in any siege situation that doesn't involve hostages [/spoiler]
>>
>>34449716
Either autistically try to charge the feds reeeeeeing as loud as they can or end up crushed under a tank while trying to operate operationally.
>>
K would own the feds.
They would shoot their own dogs so the feds had no reason to stay, then they would shoot the feds in the back as they walked away.
>>
Rent Ryder trucks and park them outside federal buildings.

See which side the democrats land on. The gun selling cult, or Trump administration.
>>
File: ATF No Knock Raid.jpg (284KB, 791x666px) Image search: [Google]
ATF No Knock Raid.jpg
284KB, 791x666px
>>34450615
>maybe it would've been better to work undercover to infiltrate the group and yeah, take Koresh out long before he suspected a thing.
They did that. When the siege started Koresh called the guy over and told him that everyone knew he was with the Feds.

They also had two people across the street surveiling them and claiming to be college students despite being 20 years too old and never going to class.

90's ATF was completely incompetent.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.