[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Military options are there for North Korea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 45

What Military options are there for North Korea?
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (57KB, 698x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
57KB, 698x585px
>>34447188
First
>>
>>34447188
I see two.
>Conventional warfare on a scale not seen since the 1950s, with millions of civilians dead on both sides and a probable nuclear exchange as North Korea's situation becomes more precarious.
>Nuclear First Strike to keep the casualties on one side.
>>
>>34447188

Nuclear, otherwise seoul receives 650 shells a minute from the NK artillery.
>>
>>34447223
You missed 2 other options:
>Tactical strikes from sea/land/air in same 3 minutes. Use all inventory left over before 1990.
>Sink every sub, make north/south Korean line into Grand Canyon. shell all coastal defenses. Turn Capitol into rubble. Call for official peace between north and south. Wait with nukes at the ready.
>>
As in what options are open to the norks? Zergrush million troops south and gangbang k-pop celebs on the ruins of liberated Seoul. There's no sizeable force or actual defenses between the capital and 38th
>>
>>34447268
I've looked over this. We literally do not have enough aircraft, airfields, and missiles to disable their retaliation capacity in a timely manner that North Korea will not detect well in advance.
>>
>>34447188
it would be very hard

>US declares attack :
NK drowns SK and Japan with artillery and mussiles, millions of deaths

>US waits for NK to attack :
this will never happen

>US and SK evacuates secretly and quickly civilians and nukes NK and drowns it with missiles :

this may work, but millions of death also
>>
>>34447296
>announcing an attack before actually attacking
this is not how it works
>>
Unzip the zipperheads!
>>
>>34447357
>announcing an attack before actually attacking

what I meant with it not announcing, but a light attack, like what hapened in Syria, just with some cruise missiles and aircrafts bombing airways and bases
>>
The NK artillery can only reach Seoul with the few large guns (270mm +) they have as well as their rocket artillery. Once those start firing then they will be hit with counter-battery fire and airstrikes. There will still be a lot of casualties in Seoul and at the DMZ, but it will hardly be obliteration.
We don't know if NK has any nukes ready to go quickly. If they have to start bringing onto launch pads and fitting warheads to launch vehicles then they can be taken out before their in the air. even once airborne there are ways to shoot them down.

NK doesn't have much of a leg to stand on. They would only be able to fire a few missiles and if they direct them towards the US then they can be intercepted. That would be an obvious act of war and the US would likely respond with decapitation strikes on NK and their ability to deliver weapons (Launch sites, sub bases, airfields)
If something actually did detonate then you get into retaliatory strikes where Pyongyang get nuked.

Things aren't going to boil over...yet. But the more time that passes means the more nuclear weapons NK will have.
That means either the US/SK/Japan need to act first, or China needs to invade and occupy NK to install a puppet regime.
>>
>>34447418
>We don't know if NK has any nukes ready to go quickly.
I bet they load the nukes in a passenger plane and suicide bomb Seoul.
>>
>>34447296
I read SK as Saskatchewan, and it was waay cooler
>>
>>34447296
> muh artillery
> muh the second we do something Seoul will be destroyed

Bullshit.

NK is stuck in the 50's with probably a handful of modern Chinese and Russian tech at best.

We have satellites, drones, ships, planes with advanced stealth, paired with incredibly advanced and destructive missiles, bombs, and who knows what else.

We also have really fast computers. Stop acting like we're sitting here with our military from WWII and a precision strike on the 45th parallel is impossible.
>>
>>34447188
- Glass it.
- Give chinks the promise that we will let them keep their buffer zone if the nork population wishes for it, and then glass it.
- Bait the norks into doing anything and then glass them.
- Release nerve agent in pyongyang and then give control of norkistan to chinese taipei to salt the chinks.
- round up the nork foreign workers. (starve the homeland) (this would require glassing europe and/or killing all leftist euros)
- do nothing because they're a paper tiger and congress hasn't authorized war.
>>
>>34447188
decapitation strike that leaves only people that might be seen as US/SK friendly
>>
>>34447268
The only method of dealing with NK forces in a timely fashion is nuclear. The fight against ISIS by itself has triggered a critical munitions shortage for example. We dropped over 20,000 precision munitions on ISIS in 2015, and it's only gone up from there. Pacific Command has been sucked dry, and Admiral Harris has been bitching about it in public for at least a year. If a bunch of Toyota driving fucks can break our munitions supply system, I can't imagine what the Norks would do.
>>
>>34447188
South Korea handling their own shit.
>>
cruise missile spam at their missile test facilities.
>>
Assassination of Kim Jong + coup while being ready for all out war is the only realistic solution
>>
>>34447660
>Assassination of Kim Jong + coup while being ready for all out war is the only realistic solution

the last thing china wants and would cause the worst set of consequences.
>>
>>34447188
A conventional war is inevitable in the event of the Korean War continuing.

The best choice is to disable their nuclear capabilities so that losses are kept at a local level unless China decides to intervene on behalf of North Korea.

After disabling nuclear capabilities, Japanese, South Korean, and American forces will either require falling back slowly while inflicting as many losses on N. Korean forces as possible while reinforcements set up a new defensive line around Soeul and other key locations while damaging infrastructure to impede advancing forces, or concentrate forces to knock out any long-range NK capabilities while maintaining a light screening of forces to keep them from pushing south too far. The latter could translate into a direct assault on Pyongyang to overwhelm quickly and decapitate the N. Korean chain of command, which should dissolve quickly if there's several higher ranked officers with aspirations to becoming glorious leader and result in in-fighting.

After that in both options, N. Koreans will be unable to continue fighting for a prolonged period of time unless China decides to step in through materials or actual troop commitment.

Aftermath would be an issue if Korea is united again - Korean economy would be in flux since so many people in an underdeveloped area will cause their currency issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>>34447188
I think America will just keep doing bullshit postering, talks of increased Economic sanctions (nothing left to sanction so an empty threat), bitching at the UN, and more war games on the border (Though Russia and China are starting to tell America to fuck off with that).

America has become a nation that just pussy foots around every issue. If they can't sanction it hey do a bombing campaign that does little more than jack shit. They will also add Advisors to whoever is the antagonist of the people they do the weak ass air campaign too.

Coups are also an option but I think the Norks keep a tight leash so that isint an option for them like they did in the Ukraine or the bullshit in Libya.

If they can't do that they just constantly do what they do in Korea and Eastern Europe, and the Pacific. With wargame after wargame, empty rhetoric after empty rhetoric. I used to think America would do something but after being blue balled for so many years I will instantly assume one of what I stated above.

America used have me ready for war a lot and I was hopping we would start something so I could join the fun, but so far it's just been the same shit. I don't think America will attack North Korea because of Americas political situation being so fucky. Till their is enough call for it around home or the Norks do something I highly doubt America will do anything because America seems to be content with doing nothing but sanctions and boring ass air and SF campaigns.

All in all I don't think any will happen to Korea actually. America has pussied out of any real conflict and resorts to sanctions and Air campaigns that usually do nothing but minor damage. SF and CIA coups are not an option leaving it all to the Norks to start shit but they won't do anything till they are sure they can win with an opening nuclear strike on the Korean pinnensula.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (534KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
534KB, 1920x1200px
>>34447293
This blocks your path. What did you say?
>>
>>34447882
Great! That's 15, maybe 30 more planes in the air in any given instant per carrier. We can Elephant Walk 60 F-16s alone and probably as many F-15s and it still is nowhere near enough.
>>
File: 1459380647431.jpg (21KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1459380647431.jpg
21KB, 400x280px
>>34447188

None.

It's a nuclear power.

You sit like a bitch and watch as they accidentally sink South Korean fishing vessels, accidentally drop artillery on disputed SK islands and make threats against all of your regional allies.

This isn't Iran or Syria, or some podunk regional player.

Democracy-bringing only hits only weak-ass regional players with no nuclear capabilities.
>>
File: 08079fe438cbfd56408666e30bf87faf.jpg (237KB, 728x1059px) Image search: [Google]
08079fe438cbfd56408666e30bf87faf.jpg
237KB, 728x1059px
There is only one answer
>>
>>34448231
>a handful of antiquated, large warheads with questionable delivery systems

Nukes aren't a cheat code.
>>
File: 1484784679093.jpg (234KB, 1024x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1484784679093.jpg
234KB, 1024x1704px
>>34448400

Yeah, tell that to the entire world currently being held hostage by a literal lunatic surround by paranoid relatives.
>>
>>34448372
I wanna impregnate her back to the Stone Age of you know what I mean.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>34448372
I'd let her take my precious bodily fluids, ifyouknowwhatimsayin.
>>
>>34447490
>NK is stuck in the 50's with probably a handful of modern Chinese and Russian tech at best.
>We have satellites, drones, ships, planes with advanced stealth, paired with incredibly advanced and destructive missiles, bombs, and who knows what else.
>We also have really fast computers. Stop acting like we're sitting here with our military from WWII and a precision strike on the 45th parallel is impossible.

Then why is it taking so long to remove some dickheads driving around in Toyota pickups in the Syrian desert?
>>
>>34448418
their missiles are dogshit, just like your posts, try again.
>>
>>34448476

Fighting an insurgency, vs fighting an entire country.

Stay in school kids.
>>
All we have to do is, behind closed doors, show China that we are serious about ending it and we have concluded it's better to fight then before they have deployable nukes.

The next day China will have the entire nork leadership up against a wall (secretly of course) and will overrun the state under the guise of humanitarian intervention. China gets to play master of puppets and we don't have to get into a nuke fight.
>>
File: 1498166887455.png (54KB, 402x344px) Image search: [Google]
1498166887455.png
54KB, 402x344px
>>34448488

Oh hear that? It's the sound of BITTER BITCH passive resentment as the US sits there while some little Gook goblin flails his micropenis around in your faces.

Hahaha.

Gosh it must hurt. Paying 600 billion for the military and not being able to snuff out some caricature of a dictator.

Yeah, keep crying bitch nigger.

No wonder the Kikes are so afraid of Iran getting nuclear weapons. The butthurt would be un-ending.
>>
>>34448632
600 bn is chump change compared to the outlandishly expensive slog that would be dealing with a country that has had a WMD program going on for decades (bio + chem + nuclear), an absolute fuckton of small arms, and some 65 years of fortification.

This isnt Iraq Episode 3, this is the opening stages of Iraq 2 (the hunt for WMDs) except there are MORE bunkers, MORE tunnels, 60+ years of fanatical brainwashing, actual WMD threats, and god knows how far the Norks would go in terms of salting their own land with mines, holding their civies as human shields, deliberately trying to lure US forces into any Chinese forces, and murder sprees in South Korea from their commandos. It would be far, far uglier than Iraq ever was, or could be.

ISIS isnt that expensive to fight. Politically, a fight with the DPRK would strain relations with China and destabilize the whole peninsula + have residual effects on Japan.

being a major power =/= going "YOLO" and bombing things on a whim.

Lets play this scenario.

>US invades DPRK after DPRK spergs out and does something utterly dumb like shoots down some passenger airplanes or something
>DPRK launches missile at Japan
>Japan wants in on invasion
>China threatens to intervene MORE if Japanese troops set foot on Korea
>SK pissy about Japan too, but Japan will be salty if they dont get to play.

Thats the type of shit you have to balance as a real power. Even if we won... then what? We cant justify our bases against China anymore, and that means, eventually, it will grow politically unsustainable. Many Sorks dont want us there NOW even when we have a very good reason, let alone if that reason goes away. We can also exploit the Nork situation to install missile defense nets, and have a port near China.

You gotta think in networks anon, not just one topic, but how it relates.
>>
File: 1474260338001.jpg (111KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1474260338001.jpg
111KB, 800x534px
>>34448777

tl;dr desu.

But it does sound like you're dealing with less than 5" of erect pipe. You give off that vibe.

/k/ is stupid and poor in general, and holds almost zero influence in society, so don't take my brushing your insights off too hard.
>>
level place give to Japenese to build cool motorcycles and have tons of NK babys
>>
File: 1475954484569.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475954484569.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>34448777
you kind of touched on the problem.
What do we do with NK after we fuck them to the stone age, what country deals with millions of brainwashed uneducated retards, with garbage infrastructure. This is kind of like, who is going to pick up the retarded kid covered in sticky shit and put him in the tub, nobody wants it, but he keeps flinging shit around, so it's gonna happen eventually.
>>34448632
>>34448827
100% garbage trolling :(
>>
>>34448827
tl; dr

there's a lot more at stake in the game than just "kill the norks and plant the flag". they are a convenient boogeyman to maintain our asian strategic position to give us a veneer of authenticity, without us explicitly saying "because fuck China".

>Captcha is Chinese traffic signs
it knows.
>>
>>34448836
That's actually not a bad idea, turn NK into a factory state for Korea/China/Japan. You keep the populace under control with pay and food as well.
>>
>>34448902
We've tried.

Kaesong Special Economic Zone or watever was a place for Nork workers to come and make cheap goods for Sork companies. Worked okay until DPRK walked out... then came back... then walked out... repeat and repeat and...

Doesnt help that their education sucks
>>
You have to assassinate the leadership. Take them all out until the only guy left is a Chinese puppet. Of which there are plenty.
>>
>>34449118
So we need to find Talion. He alone can end this North Korean threat.
>>
Japanese should declare war on NK next time they fire a missile at them!
>>
File: 1498967745111.png (520KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498967745111.png
520KB, 1280x720px
Work with the Chinese, put as much firepower as possible on Best Korean artillery positions as possible to reduce civilian casualties, roll out a full scale invasion, then stop at Pyongyang to let the Chinese put whatever puppet they want in charge to keep the status quo. The sooner, the better as North Korea will only become a stronger nuclear player as time goes on.

Unfortunately, we can't really operate with a great deal of latitude with the Chinese so invested in their little buffer.
>>
Cut a deal with china, let them keep all the clay north of the DMZ if they take out the trash.
Would piss off worst korea forever though
>>
>>34447490
>NK is stuck in the 50's
Their conventional weapons aren't the problem, it's their bioweapons that are a problem. People think sending kids to blow themselves up is scary wait until the North Koreans sends some kids over into China, SK, and Japan with some weird unknown germ that will kill millions.
>>
>>34449522
FUCK THE CHINESE!
>>
>>34449522
You get that stupid ass cartoon shit out of here before I knock your fucking teeth in.
>>
>>34448476

You have a colossal misunderstanding of the middle eastern situation. If we wanted to, we could forever glass the entire region and Islam would only be practiced in Indonesia and hell.

But that isn't how real life works.
>>
File: 1457936338435.png (118KB, 738x249px) Image search: [Google]
1457936338435.png
118KB, 738x249px
>>34449715
We should have nuked the communism right out of them during the Korean War.

>tfw living in a world where the Shanghai Nuclear Museum doesn't exist

Worst timeline. The Russians and British got it right. America is too soft.
>>
File: 1484609215191.jpg (1MB, 2321x2565px) Image search: [Google]
1484609215191.jpg
1MB, 2321x2565px
>>34449734

Your impotent internet rage is hilarious, good show friend :)
>>
>>34447441
No NK aircraft could reach Seoul intact. Anything southbound dies, even if there is no formal resumption of hostilities.

NK missile systems able to deliver the atomic warheads they may have developed are limited to the Hwasong-10.

It's semi-portable. The missile can be transported, but it takes a while to fuel (about two hours) and once it's fueled it can't be moved or un-fueled. You have to use it or in a couple weeks it's just going to explode on it's own.
>>
>>34448879
SK starts a massive reeducation and citizen training program to help northerners get used to the modern world and getting to vote for shit that is semi-successful, in many ways they just have to wait for the next generation to grow up out of the shadow of DPRK.

Korean politics get super fucking weird as ex-NK people vote for crazy shit.
>>
>>34449751
We'll be forced to it after nuclear suicide bombers become a thing.
>>
File: 1463979590251.jpg (116KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
1463979590251.jpg
116KB, 800x671px
>>34447188
Trying to gauge empathy toward the NORK cause or what OP?

Every idiot who thinks you're asking what NORKs can do pity the fools.

Every idiot who thinks you're asking what the West can do is an America-first true patriot.
>>
>>34447188
The only way I can see it working out is if China annexes NK, Crimea style
>>
>>34447490
Yes, muh artillery knucklehead. North Korea has 12k pieces of tube artillery and around 2500 MLRS. 700 of those right now within immediate strike range of Seoul. Howitzers, rocket launchers and mortars are particularly useful in hilly and forested terrain of the peninsula, and a frontline NK division has considerably more raw firepower than any ROK unit in the south.

>We have satellites, drones, ships, planes with advanced stealth, paired with incredibly advanced and destructive missiles, bombs, and who knows what else.
In case you didn't notice, the US are expending PGM munitions in Iraq and Syria faster than they can replenish them. Hellfires and JDAMs production has been operating far above normal peacetime assumptions for years, and it's still hasnt been enough. A war with the north will be a conventional, fast, large-scale one, and the bulk of NK warehouses and missiles facilities is hidden in the mountain bunkers.

You're stereotypical chest-thumping american idiot and you're in for some rude awakening.
>>
>>34447241
>implying nork artillery is properly dialled in
>implying nork command isnt a bunch of Encinomen with improper grid-zone designators
>implying they even have a way of knowing where their shells strike
>>
>>34447188
Order him to meet on a carrier, pull out the nuclear football, launch an ICBM With a fuckmegaton nukes on it on all 19 cities we destroyed in 53 and ask him how he feels about complete and total disarmament of the Artillery on the DMZ and his chem weapon storage ect ect, if he doesn't take him out to the deck and let him watch his country go in flames and arrest him on the spot, or in my fantasy behead him ISIS style, CNN would shit themselves
>>
>>34448534
This...might work
>>
>>34449858
"No".
It doesn't matter how much artillery North Korea has if only a small amount of it can reach the North of Seoul, not even the whole city. Anything that CAN/COULD would get hit beforehand. How much time did South Korea and the US have to figure this out, 50+ years? I'm sure they are well aware of what to do or do you think they'll run around in the street and wait for Northern Artillery to pound them?

>and the bulk of NK warehouses and missiles facilities is hidden in the mountain bunkers
Which are well known, moving your shit takes time and the US can see exactly what is happening and where. This leaves them open to Tomahawks. You think the second biggest danger outside of China in East Asia isn't being monitored? North Korean Artillery is overrated on this board, Seoul will not end up as a huge crater.
>>
>>34449858
>the US doesn't make bombs anymore
>All ordinance in storage is all the US has left
>>
>>34449826
>We'll be forced to it after nuclear suicide bombers become a thing.

Are nuclear suicide bombers actually feasible?

Building a functional nuke is pretty difficult, could any goat fuckers actually do it?
>>
>>34449826
You can't make person carried nukes you dumb jew lover
>>
>>34450159
No, but you can make person carried dirty bombs, and those are "nuclear"
>>
Realistically how many military and civilian deaths would result from the US, SK, and maybe Glorious Nippon invaded the Norks next week?

Can the Norks even successfully nuke anyone yet?

From what I understand about the situation it seems like invading soon would be the most humane option compared to letting the Nork regime kill and torture civilians for decades to come and letting them get better weapons and nukes so that when the war does get hot it'll be much bloodier.

The South Koreans hope the war can be ended peacefully but I seriously doubt the Nork leadership are ever going to let that happen considered how few shits they give about killing their own people already.
>>
>>34450159
1. Yes you can, just put a Davy Crockett sized device in a backpack.
2. You can put big ones in the back of a truck.
>>
>>34450195
They could probably nuke themselves, though the literal fallout would be an issue for years or decades to come.
>>
>>34450159
Special Atomic Demolition Munition and even smaller W-54 warhead were proper nukes and they had max yield of 1kt. Developed in 1950s, supposedly deployed during 1960s. At least according Department of Energy.
>>
>>34450195
tens of thousands on the allied side, millions on the north korean side
>>
>>34447504
>- Give chinks the promise that we will let them keep their buffer zone if the nork population wishes for it, and then glass it.
Yeah, and chinks will belive in this promise... They aren't as naive as Gorby, who believed the promise that NATO would not expand eastward
>>
It'll be gulf war chapter 3 going korea, Nork air force and IADS will be mission incapable in the first 12 hours and after that's it's a turkey shoot of bombing starving, unmotorised and immobile conscripts. Primary artillery sites and suspected nuclear sites would be obvious targets for cruise missiles, and I have doubts of the effectiveness of their long range artillery, they have zero ability to adjust fire in case their calculations are off.
>>
>>34450440
Just to red team, they'd probably 1st respond with mobile launcher missiles with predetermined soft targets. Meaning the SK civil defense program should be made to work like a well oiled machine in preparation.
>>
>>34447638
This honestly. Anyone that thinks SK couldnt handle NK is fuckin delusional.
>>
File: North-Korea-Army-670x440.jpg (86KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea-Army-670x440.jpg
86KB, 670x440px
>>34449826
>>34450146
>>34450159
>>
>>34448231
>it's a nuclear power
so far all of its "tests" have had lower or equal yield to the 1945 US nukes, and they haven't even miniaturized those in order to put them on missiles. /k/ gives the nork nuclear program too much credit
>>
>>34450594
>slapped a fucking radition symbol on a backpack

Yup. Must totally be legit.
>>
>>34447882

>No Tomcats
>GTFO
>>
>>34447188
> missile fired into the sea
Whoa dat accuracy
>>
>>34449803
Damn that sucks
They really can't make good rockets, can they
>>
>>34447590
I'm willing to bet we have enough non nuclear resources in range of north Korea to completely cripple them in a timely fashion
>>
Usa will absolutely devastate them with it's force and NK won't be able to do shit against it.
Why?
Because they have no fuel for vehicles, no matter if land, sea or air ones.
Their equipment is 50 years outdated and broken as shit.
They most likely couldn't even feed their soldiers.

Where as the US with only 2 or 3 carrier assault groups and some B2 and B52 bombers on nearby islands has enough capacities to completely shut NK down in every aspect.
Especially supplience of food and military bases.
Also the US would just obliteradw their troops from the air, as well as their artilerry before it could do any major harm to SK.
And the US would most likely not lose a single plane because the B2 would be able to destroy anti air facilities without beeing in major danger and NK airforce stands no chance againsz a hand full of F22 raptors.
Their jets would literally be shot down before they'd even notice that there are US jets in their airspace or even in range of killing them.
>>
>>34450862
B2s aren't even needed. Tomahawks kill the SAMs, radars and put a dent into their military airbases. After that normal tactical bombing can pretty much run wild.
>>
>>34450874
Right,i forgot that the US has a ridiculiously big amiunt of cruise missiles and the like too.
But well, i'd like to see some B2 action, that plane is too awesome to not be used.
>>
>>34450874
Aren't tomahawks pretty detectable?
>>
>>34447490
Vietnam was also 50 years behind you, that didnt stop them.
>>
>>34448498
>there would be no insurgency in NK

Ok
>>
>>34450944
Would they really be able to do anything about it if they could detect it?
>>
NK has nucelar weapons
this issue has to be resolved in a different manner other than war, unless we can someone eliminate every single one of their weapons

this should have been taken care of instead of the wasteful war that was called vietnam
>>
>>34450858
>>34450862
>>34450874
>all these armchair generals who literally know nothing about North Korea's military doctrine

Pretty much everything of value, be it tactical or strategic weapons and even military bases, is in underground bunkers and tunnels. Besides the fact that simple guided bombs or cruise missiles won't be as effective, there's also the issue that the US intelligence will never get a full scale picture of where everything is located and in what quantity and condition. In other words, North Korea could be much weaker than we think, but also much stronger.
>>
>>34451065
This. The tunnels is a pain in the ass, as nobody will be able to answer the question "is there enemy trrops/equipment in location X" by using droines or satelites.

This was never really a problem in Iraq
>>
>>34451077
>as nobody will be able to answer the question "is there enemy trrops/equipment in location X" by using droines or satelites.
MOABs will answer that question for you
>>
>>34451097
You cant just MOAB an entire country
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>34451100
>>
>>34450956
>Vietnam was also 50 years behind you, that didnt stop them.
No, it literally wasn't. Unless you consider cutting edge Russian SAMs and Migs 50 years behind American tech which I can guarantee you was not the case.
>>
>>34451097
>carried by a C-130

Yeah nah that's not going to work. Deep strike with a small number of B-2s or F-22s or firing standoff cruise or ballistic missiles is the only option
>>
>>34451140
we don't have that many cruise missiles. MOABs are easy. when you run out, just buy shipping containers and fill them with explosives.
>>
>>34450594

Wow its not like anyone could slap a nuclear sign on a backpack
>>
>>34451145
>a shipping container of explosives

Would be damn cool, but pretty useless against underground shelters
>>
>>34451145
The US only has 14 MOABs so you're not going to flatten the NK with that either. But more importantly, you're never going to get a slow as shit C-130 inside North Korean airspace without it getting shot out of the sky
>>
>>34451145
MOAB isn't good against enemies with even a small hint of IADS.
>>
>>34451159
a 40 foot shipping container can hold 28,200 kg, a MOAB has 8,500 kg of filling. just slap a nose cone on a shipping container and fill it with tritonal.

>>34451166
>The US only has 14 MOABs so you're not going to flatten the NK with that either.
we have lots of shipping containers.

>But more importantly, you're never going to get a slow as shit C-130 inside North Korean airspace without it getting shot out of the sky
well, put a red cross on a shipping container and wheel it into a nork FOB as "humanitarian aid".

>>34451176
strap the MOAB to a tank and slam the drive levers forward until they break, then.
>>
>>34451166
Even a MiG-15 could shoot a C-130 down without any trouble
>>
>>34451186
Enjoy having a large explosion on the surface and no harm at all 40 meters below it.

Also, enjoy wasting huge ammounts of explosives, something that the US doesnt produce huge ammounts of in peace time
>>
>>34451186
>strap the MOAB to a tank and slam the drive levers forward until they break, then.
What a complete waste of a MOAB
>>
>>34451186
This is some next level ISIS methods right here
>>
Grind them down slowly. Build up defenses in the South with THAAD, and Iron Dome, then sink their largest surface vessel. Then a few days later, sink another large ship.

Each time they refuse to come to the negotiating table, sink a ship. A massive attack would invite a massive retaliation, but sinking a ship would infuriate them without any possible response.
>>
>>34451215
Apart from Soviet era frigates, it's just a bunch of dinky patrol boats and mini subs. Like there's no value in them.
>>
>>34451197
>Enjoy having a large explosion on the surface and no harm at all 40 meters below it.
well the MOABs don't have penetration capability, so why would we care about our shipping container bombs not having penetration capability? just go maximum vietnam and bomb the entrances.

>Also, enjoy wasting huge ammounts of explosives, something that the US doesnt produce huge ammounts of in peace time
well we can enslave the H1Bs in california and force them to make explosives.

>>34451201
but can you imagine the impact on morale it would have?

>be rokbuk the anti-tank soldier
>you point out where tanks are, and tell people to run away from said tanks
>one day on the front lines the american firing abruptly stops
>you peek up from your trench and watch the distant treeline
>an odd growling can be heard, almost like a sick animal chomping on nuts and bolts
>suddenly a tank emerges
>at 100 km/h
>with something really fucking big strapped to the top of it
>it blasts through the ""DMZ"", hits a mound of dirt in front of you and ascends mightily into the heavens
>wait no it just hit the front of the trench
>and took yongsun with it
>sorry yongsun
>suddenly lots of bang

>>34451207
it's not like we're going to keep our shit together after the korean war kicks off again, stuff like this will inevitably happen
>>
>>34451191
is it gonna shoot down the two f15s escorting it?
>>
>>34451065
OH YES, the US intelligence is blind.
Artillery that has to be moved first? Nope, we don't know where that shit is at.
Any facility? Nope we don't know where that shit is at because why would someone look at what goes back and forth.
Logistics in general? Sorry, we can't tell you about that one either.

Get real fool, North Korea has no way of defending tiself against US intelligence. Mountains are irrelevant because ANYTHING that is being stored or produced underground is going to have to come out at one point. If it's important and dangerous enough they won't keep it there for 50# years and no one knows about it.
>>
>>34450879

B2 toting 500lb JDAMS dropping them 1 by 1 on known arty positions.
>>
>>34449734
>>
File: 1375329010281.jpg (712KB, 2918x2189px) Image search: [Google]
1375329010281.jpg
712KB, 2918x2189px
>>34450960
I'm sure there would be, but it wouldn't be on the same level as ISIS or Taliban. Remember that the average nork isn't enjoying being a nork. The average nork is held in place by fear, starvation and necessity to survive. They try to escape to china, there is a black market for cell phones and secret viewings of south korean tv shows and movies. They don't want to live like slaves man. I don't think the majority of the population will want to fight for the family that basically held them prisoner their entire life as soon as that family no longer has any ability to follow through on their threats and the west starts delivering food.
>>
>>34447188
We have overlooked bowling ball cannon technology, they might be on the uptake for striking artillary.
>>
>>34451389
I did not say blind. They simply can never get a full picture of North Korea's capabilities, troop movements, weapons stockpile and the location of it all. The vast tunnel network allows for troops and equipment to be moved around without being seen. And even when confirmed, it's hard enough to destroy a tunnel network with standoff missiles and guided bombs.

You seem to vastly underestimate NK. Recent nuclear and missile test show they've been highly successful in hiding their advancement in ballistic missile development and their nuclear program. That's why yesterday was such big news, no one had expected North Korea to develop an ICBM so quickly.
>>
>>34447672
Who's to say china isn't the one staging the coup?

Have the military agree to support a governor loyal to Beijing and China gets to keep their buffer while all the bullshit in the area calms down.
>>
99 times out of 100 I would expect an American-led coalition force to put together enough firepower to bring the Second Coming to NK by force and just get rid of that fat midget and his cronies in a matter of minutes. However, because nobody actually knows what they've manage to stockpile or develop since 1953 they can't risk doing anything drastic until they actually do launch a nuke and hit something of value.

I for one can't wait for this to happen.
>>
>>34450146
>>34450159
Sorry what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4
>>
>>34448476
>Then why is it taking so long to remove some dickheads driving around in Toyota pickups in the Syrian desert?
Because said fuckheads were bankrolled by the USA, are bankrolled by the Saudis, and Toyota pickups are quite reliable.
>>
>>34447241
>otherwise seoul receives 650 shells a minute from the NK artillery.
You see, this is what I'm confused by. How big is the chance that NK can actually use those?

What if Seoul gets evacuated during peacetime? False flag biological attack, evacuate the city and suddenly NK doesn't have a hostage anymore.

Also, aren't there any countermeasure? I'll be damned if SK's defence budget hasn't allowed for some advance techno wizardy that would mitigate this threat. Besides that, how well is the artillery dialed in? For all we know SK has been running a 50 year countintel operation. Remember, most of the V1 and V2 program was useless because the Brits subverted German spies, and managed to shift the impacts away from London.

Lastly, how much round do they actually have? How much training? Food? If there's one thing about NK, it's that everything (and I mean everything) is in short supply.
>>
>>34451065
Dumbass.
Don't you know that the US has xray vision satellite imaging. We can see through them like a class antbed.
>>
>>34447188
Turn the gooks to glass
>>
File: 1480190331548.jpg (120KB, 534x393px) Image search: [Google]
1480190331548.jpg
120KB, 534x393px
>>34449734
>>
>>34447289
>There's no sizeable force or actual defenses between the capital and 38th

Are you retarded? There's ROKA Army Group 1 with 6 Corps with 4 divisions each, and thats just along the DMZ at the west side of the border. There's 1st Armoured Corps as well. The Capital Defense Command has significant mechanized troops. And that's just the gook forces.
>>
>>34451792

As a guy who spent most of his adult life serving in a ROKA arty batt., I'm gonna say most of the NK artillery is going to be whacked with HE and WP within 5 minutes of shtf. They pull their long range guns out of the tunnels, we'll know, because it takes 30 minutes to do so.
>>
File: IMG_4733.png (610KB, 747x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4733.png
610KB, 747x719px
>>34449734
Oh no his super serious thread!
We need to stop guys. This man is trying to defend America and we're hindering him with anime pictures.
>>
>>34449823
They would have to put them on some 20-year long re-education path on the level of China's Great Leap Forward.

They wouldnt be able to vote in general elections any time soon, the Sorks wont trust them enough not to go and OD on democracy by voting on stupid shit or candidates like Vermin Supreme.
>>
File: just just.png (102KB, 441x346px) Image search: [Google]
just just.png
102KB, 441x346px
>>34451820
>>
>>34450159
it would basically just be a nuclear VBIED.

A NUCBIED. "Nuke-bid" or "Nuke-bead" depending on accent.
>>
>>34450159
The SADM is light enough for a single person to carry it while parachuting from an airplane, so yes Nukes can be man-portable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Atomic_Demolition_Munition
>>
>>34450956
No. Not at all. Much of their equipment was ww2 era or Soviet donation. When the war started to heat up and we started to double down (mid 60s), the AK-47 and SKS rifles were literally less than 20 years old. the AKMs and chinese AKs were even less. the T-34 wasnt too old either, and neither were the MiGs.

The NVA was a fairly modern opponent by the 1960s.
>>
>>34451965
>I'm gonna say most of the NK artillery is going to be whacked with HE and WP within 5 minutes of shtf.
are the SK artillery batteries ready to go 24/7?
>>
>>34448534
Pretty sure SK wouldn't go for that because they want reunification, not a Chinese puppet state.
>>
>>34447188
Leaving them alone. North Korea is a pyramid scheme not a psychotic rogue state obsessed with the downfall of the west. Kim and his boys just want to make as much money as possible and live a life of royalty.
>>
>>34451589
There are rumors in some analyst circles that the DPRK program has actually been ahead of what they show and only roll news out slowly to

1- milk the success domestically (oh, morale low against the Leader? SUCCESFUL NUKE TEST BITCHES)

2- pad out the program to embezzle maximum foreign treaty aid (give rice naow for 3 years of no testing).
>>
>>34451589
>They simply can never get a full picture of North Korea's capabilities, troop movements, weapons stockpile and the location of it all.
Do you think the intelligence that has been gathered in 50+ god damn years by IMINT and HUMINT is somehow not enough to get a very good estimate on a lot of these things?

>The vast tunnel network allows for troops and equipment to be moved around without being seen.
Which, at the end of the day is completely irrelevant to killing it because if whatever is stored in the tunnels wants to take part in a war it needs to come out. Believe it or not but troop movement and artillery/missile movement are pretty obvious and visible out in the open. Which, for the last time, they will be if they want to participate.

>And even when confirmed, it's hard enough to destroy a tunnel network with standoff missiles and guided bombs.
If you are saying there is as much dangerous/relevant shit in these tunnels then they will need a pretty big fucking exit if they don't feel like it taking a month my man. There is not as much room to move large/lots of shit around underground and tunnels have a pretty big flaw, you need get out of them again. Killing the tunnel system might prove difficult, making sure they won't come out in the first place/or in large numbers is easier.

>You seem to vastly underestimate NK
Nah, you overestimate them, that does not mean NK does not pose danger. Otherwise we wouldn't be talking about NK in the first place.

>Recent nuclear and missile test show they've been highly successful in hiding their advancement in ballistic missile development and their nuclear program. That's why yesterday was such big news, no one had expected North Korea to develop an ICBM so quickly.
Things that are neither confirmed to be working, around in enough quantities or exit in the first palce.
>>
>>34451792
North Korean artillery is only able to reach Northern Seoul. Considering the amount of shelters, ANY attack will quickly see an evacuation. South Korea has had enough time to come up with a proper solution. They have to live with the possibility every day.
>>
>>34452181
>There are rumors in some analyst circles that the DPRK program has actually been ahead of what they show and only roll news out slowly
would that mean that china and/or iran are helping north korea?
>>
File: tank.jpg (146KB, 609x397px) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
146KB, 609x397px
>>34447188
Nork launches a preemptive nuclear strike against military assets in Sork and digs in for a full-on retaliation.
When the US, Japan, and pretty much everyone else in the hemisphere gangs on them because dropping nukes is a no-no, Nork will call on China for aid.
...And China will be all 'we condemn your use of nukes in an unprovoked attack, etc, etc' and use the whole thing as a reason to cut political ties.

China don't want no war, especially not on their turf. Nork's on its own.
>>
>>34452227
No, its just that they've been working on nukes and rockets for a while. doesnt it seem a LITTLE weird that they are barely where we were in 1950, despite having access to soviet rockets and some modern tech? They have contributed to other pariah states' programs too.

I very much doubt China would help them. More likely Pakistan (Khan). Maybe, just maybe Iran.
>>
>>34447188
Realistically? None due to the fact NK has nukes, any major assault can just lead to them activating a nuke and shitting on those forces. Assuming nato could neutralize that threat and have none activated then you would have to worry about black market nuked.
In a non realistic situation where they lost nukes you would first disable their arty and eventually naval invasions on both water fronts of NK.
Airbombing would be useful and so would bunker buster munitions
>>
>>34450821
Its not the 80s anymore, maverick.
>>
>>34452185
>HUMINT
>In North Korea

Y tho
>>
>>34452256

This.

China, if it defends north korea, becomes an enabler, not just party to, every one of north koreas shitty shenanigans over the last 50 years.

It will be the worst look for them.

Furthermore, if they assist NK, there is a significant chance they will lose, and lose hard, even if they Kesller GEO. Which would stiffen western resolve. (cutting internet/TV significantly is a good way to get americans to go apeshit)

Getting involved at all makes them look terrible. That said, not getting involved makes them look like a cuck, but its better to look weak than to look like a clear and present existential immediate danger
>>
>>34447188
#1 - Invade South Korea
#2 - chill out and develop industry etc.

If they do invade South Korea, prepare to get pushed back just like in the 50s. They could bait the US into invading North Korea and try to go guerrilla warfare on them. Stick them with a 10 year war and kill a shit ton of US soldiers, with no gain for the US. Then once the US leave invade the south and make Korea great again. It would be Vietnam all over again.
>>
>>34452289
It's called defectors my man.
>>
>>34452279

Well, once NK gets nukes they put out every signal of using them.

Better to get nuked now when they only have one or two, than to get nuked later.

This is also ignoring the fact that having a test nuke is not the same as miniaturizing it and putting it on a scud. You could argue that they could slap it on a bomber but; they dont have a bomber, and if they did its not crossing the DMZ.
>>
>>34452301
>A couple of low rank soldiers with the education of a mentally disabled ape has provided us with much information

Perhaps about the specific bunker that person worked in, but not about much else
>>
>>34452298

US is never "leaving" SK, at absolute best for the NK's they will just go back to the 38th, with Pyongyang absolutely flattened.

SK is too valuable now.
>>
>>34452279
>to them activating a nuke and shitting on those forces.
>activating a nuke
>black market nuked
>eventually naval invasions on both water fronts of NK
Never post again, EVER.
>>
>>34452291
>Furthermore, if they assist NK, there is a significant chance they will lose
They did pretty well in the 50s. Prevented the North from being overrun.

>Getting involved at all makes them look terrible
Its pretty easy to "get involved" without admitting and save face. Send in a shit ton of troops, say nothing. Remove identification from uniforms, like Russian military in Ukraine. Everyone knows they're there, but no one really cares enough to try to bring it up.

Whatever happens will likely be a repeat of the 50s. Both US and China have developed about evenly (with China poised to overtake US economically), so it's not magically going to be a win for the Coalition.
>>
>>34452317
>only low ranking peons defec-

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/high-ranking-north-korean-defector-says-kim-jong-un-s-days-are-numbered-1.450693#.WV0UYulOmM8
>>
>>34452317
they would also have proper active agents inside north korea
>>
>>34452320
10 - 20 years after the invasion they might leave.
>>
>>34452320
They will if they lose enough soldiers over a 10 year period. US public care more about their loved ones dying than some country across the globe, no matter how "valuable" it might be.

Lose enough public support, the US will be forced to remove troops, and eventually NK with support of China and possibly Russia just take what they want.
>>
>>34452334
That dude was a civilian diplomat, hardly anyone with a clue about north koreas military secrets.
>>
>>34448777
>Even if we won... then what? We cant justify our bases against China anymore, and that means, eventually, it will grow politically unsustainable.
Genocide the norks, annex the north outright and tell the Chinese and sorks to get bent.
>>
>>34452326
>They did pretty well in the 50s.

That was the 50's, and completely unexpected.

This is now. Pure numbers matter exponentially less.

>Its pretty easy to "get involved" without admitting and save face.

No.

>like Russian military in Ukraine

Ukraine military =/ US military. From actual ability to intelligence. It WILL be brought up, and china will be shit on the world stage.

Reminder that russia got sanctioned into the ground.

>Whatever happens will likely be a repeat of the 50s

No.

> Both US and China have developed about evenly

Absolutely not. From battlefield networking on the ground, to total tech level of the total force vs force, absolutely not. A complete meme.

For example, for having a gorllion man army, it has far less IFV's than the US, Far less APC's, far less trucks.
>>
>>34452338
Historically inaccurate, SK is to much of a world economy now.

Its not happening.

>>34452344
>They will if they lose enough soldiers over a 10 year period.

Wrong. Korea cost the US over 300,000 troops, yet they are still on the DMZ.
>>
>>34452356
>Pure numbers matter exponentially less.
t. american man shortly before 50,000 american troops are killed in the korean war 2.0
>>
>>34452326
China had a reason to keep Nork around in the 50s
it was barely 5 years after the war ended and China was in a bad way, economically and militarily. It NEEDED that buffer zone between it and the US assets in Korea and Japan.

As things are now, with China being pretty chummy with other countries and contributing to the global market, it has no reason to prop up Nork other than not looking like a welsher.

The SECOND, the actual SECOND that Nork does something that would give them an excuse to cut ties and bail while still saving face, they will.

China is just as sick of Nork's shit as everyone else, they're just stuck in an outdated and obsolete treaty with the little shits.
>>
>>34452356
>That was the 50's, and completely unexpected.
>This is now. Pure numbers matter exponentially less.
You'd be surprised. Notice how the US haven't "won" in Afghanistan yet? There is still literally no end in sight. Numbers and guerrilla warfare count a whole lot.

>No.
Yes.

>Reminder that russia got sanctioned into the ground.
Never noticed that. Everyone gets sanctioned. Large enough countries like China and Russia don't care.

>No.
Yes.

All the Chinese need to do is supply men, RPGs and MANPADS. The Mountains in North Korea make armor and vehicles less effective. Get Afghanistan on them. Seems to be an effective way to deal with superior militaries with low cost.
>>
>>34452368
If SK wants them too leave its happening. Unless you do some spooky ass CIA-change-government-shit
>>
>>34452155
Yes. Seriously. I fucking hated it, but we did drills every fucking day at random times in the night, and had to get all the guns ready to fire in 5 minutes.
>>
>>34452368
>Korea cost the US over 300,000 troops, yet they are still on the DMZ.
Need to reach that magical 429,000 troops like in Vietnam. Starting a 10 year war now will add a shit ton of fresh deaths and remove any public support. People already want troops out of Afghanistan and there hasn't been anywhere near as many deaths.
>>
>>34452402
>Russia don't care.

wopty dopty dooooooo
>>
>>34452402

>Muh afganistan.

Then you are tacitly admitting the US will be on the chinese border, in Pyongyang, they are wherever they want to be in North korea, the north Koreans wont be in charge of any landscape, any government at all.

You are admitting the NK's will lose.

Thats what insurgency looks like, and its not winning.

>Never noticed that.

Not paying attention then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_financial_crisis_(2014%E2%80%932017)

> Get Afghanistan on them

Then the chinese will be called out for that, and will achieve nothing, see above.
>>
>>34452401
>it was barely 5 years after the war ended and China was in a bad way, economically and militarily.
Wouldn't that be an incentive to stay the fuck out of a war?
By that logic they are ready, willing and able to fight now. They wouldn't bat an eye to send half a million men with modern weapons like RPGs and MANPADS.
They have around 2,250,000 million men in their army...

Also posting in caps just makes you look emotional. Stay calm.
>>
>>34452405
>If SK wants them too leave its happening

That is never happening. Every scientific poll has SK putting the US on top of most liked countries.

The South koreans literally want the US forces in charge of their forces during the happening.
>>
>>34452433

>noboby will notice 500,000 men on the move

>this brainlet thinks this is nothing logistically

Hey kid, dont talk about things you know nothing about. How are you going to, covertly, feed, shelter, supply, and pay those troops?
>>
>>34452429
Yes, the entire point is to bait the US into North Korea, go guerrilla warfare on them, kill a shit load of US soldiers. IED everything. Make life living hell for the US over a 10 year period until they leave and then the north can curb-stomp the south as much as they like.

Get Afghanistan and Vietnam on their asses. It has worked before. Guerrilla warfare has a way of wearing down even the most modern and well-equipped militaries.
>>
>>34452171
SK fears reunification more than anything.
>>
>>34452429
Insurgencies only work if the occupying power doesn't care enough to pacify the country.

The forest brothers in Lithuania and the Polish resistance were just as motivated as the Taliban, it just didn't matter.
>>
>>34452413
so like did they have people manning the guns 24/7? how much warning were you expected to have of a north korean attack? were people just supposed to wake up at 5 am and start loading the guns with no warning?
>>
>>34452448
Well they can just feed in enough men to keep the US dying, if the NK need help that is. Drip feed enough men and weapons in to sustain a long guerrilla war. It wouldn't be 500,000 men in one go, but over a long period.
>>
>>34452456
>and then the north

The north will not exist at that point, which is the entire point.

What you are argueing is losing with style. And if the US/SK forces decide to DMZ the Korean china boarder? Then how are you going to supply the forces you so idiotically sent?
>>
>>34452440
Nobody knows what the world looks like in 20+ years, that may change.
>>
>>34452448
Just like you can
>Invade South Korea
>chill out and develop industry etc.>>34452298
Don't even bother man, this thread is full of retards.
>>
>>34452469
>the occupying power doesn't care enough to pacify the country.
The Russians cared pretty hard about pacifying Afghanistan in the 1980s. Didn't do shit. Killing civilians just turned people against them.

Now the Coalition in Afghanistan is trying harder to be friendly, but just means the Taliban can live with whoever they want and get all the information they want. The civilians fear the Taliban just as much as the Coalition.

You can't really win against a determined foe who can disappear into the mountains and who has a decent supply of RPGs and AA weaponry.
>>
>>34452480
>The north will not exist at that point, which is the entire point.

To be fair, we said that about the taliban too after they were removed from government.
>>
>>34452472

Some battalions do, it's on rotation. Warning? I dunno. Like 30 minutes because the norks don't actually have their guns on site. And yes. The alarm rings at like 3 am or something, we get the fuck up and start running towards the guns and do mock fires.
>>
>>34452476
>>34452476
>just enough to keep the US dying

There is a huge difference between han Chinese and shovel faced koreans. China will be outed this way, and look terribly.

Then china will lose standing on the world stage, and win....what? A fucked to death pile of shit? SK only marginally hates china less than japan, which is hilarious. They wont allow PLA soliders into their citys.

China has nothing to gain by doing what you are insisting.
>>
>>34452480
>The north will not exist at that point, which is the entire point.
Countries don't just cease to exit.
Did north Vietnam cease to exist?
Did Japan Cease to exist after WW2?
Did Russia cease to exist during the Nazi invasion?

of course not. People live where they can, even if their country is ruined. They fight to the death and eventually the "invader" with no purpose gives up and goes home. Then you take what you want.
>>
>>34452498
I'd doubt that the North Koreans would be able to stage an insurgency as well as the Taliban did

>Afghanistan is a decentralized tribal society, North Korea is a totalitarian state where whatever glorious leader says goes
>US barely cares about Afghanistan, our cell phones come from South Korea
>US has millions of local allies that speak the native language and see the pacification of the North as a life or death matter for their homeland
>both borders are extremely fortified and the only other potential lines of communication are rocky coasts
>>
>>34452298
South Korea could defeat North Korea in one-on-one fight. The South Korean military is one of the best trained and equipped in asia. Not saying it wouldn't be costly, though.
>>
>>34452448
While a valid point it's pretty obvious that the norks barely feed, shelter, supply, or pay their troops as it is. I suspect the regime would count on brainwashing and political officers to enforce order during a war and tell the troops to suck it up. Forced marches with no resupply, cold rations they're already carrying only, no pay, no obvious camp sites. It'll make them pretty much worthless but they're already poorly armed and under fed conscripts destined for human wave attacks so it really doesn't change much.
>>
>>34452433
They didn't have a lot of options. it was either get involved in a relatively small war or share a border with a US controlled nation.

All told, their strategy worked. Nork was an effective guard dog as far as that neck of the woods went.
by the time the USSR went tits up, China was in a much better negotiating position as far as dealing with other countries.
>>
>>34452498

There is a world of difference between the taliban and the NK government, and the taliban did not prevent the US from going where they want, which would be the entire point of a Chinese funded gorilla war.

Then, if you do get to have the US "leave", leaving looks like of like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISAF_installations_in_Afghanistan
>>
>>34452511
>China has nothing to gain by doing what you are insisting.
Just as US has no reason to invade North Korea. At the very worst they will get pushed back to the DMZ. If the US do invade, Guerrilla war them to death.
>>
>>34452497
The Soviets tried to occupy Afghanistan with third rate reservists from Central Asia.

If you want an example of what happens when the US cares about occupying a country, look at the Philippines, Germany or Japan.
>>
>>34452517
>Countries don't just cease to exit.

This is 100% historically false. I mean there are countless countries that ceased to exist.

The north, as a unified force, as a military and especially as a government, would 100% cease to exist.

Saying "countries dont just cease to exist" is quite possibly the most historically ignorant statement ever fucking made. Shame.
>>
>>34452527

Chinese forces are not north korean forces, which is the entire point.

>Hey xang your mission is to go starve to death in korea, you in?
>>
>>34447504
We are still at war with North Korea from the '50s
>>
>Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>34452536
Installations eventually get overtaken and evacuated. The US are still in Aghanistan. Most of those bases would be shit down or handed over to locals.

Notice how there is no list of Soviet bases left over from the Soviet-Afghan war in the 80s. Some of the buildings still remain, but the Soviets/Russians are long gone.
>>
There are no options without including the Chinese equation since 1950s.
>>
>>34452562
>Installations eventually get overtaken and evacuated

If you lose the war.

That's a pretty big if.

It didn't happen in Malaya, in Japan, in West Germany, in the Philippines, in the Baltics, in Poland.
>>
>>34452538
>Just as US has no reason to invade North Korea.

Having the serious threat of allies/US servicement getting nuked is a huge reason.

> At the very worst they will get pushed back to the DMZ

The US? Laughable.

>If the US do invade, Guerrilla war them to death.

Then the US will have bases all along the Chinese boarder. And when they "leave" they wont. Those bases will still be there, staffed by coalition forces, just like Afghanistan.

>>34452482
the sky might turn green and rainbows and fairys will come up and give everyone their wishes.

Its not logically or reasonable to assume the south koreans will do anything but support the US in wartime, when every poll points to this.
>>
>>34452562
>Installations eventually get overtaken and evacuated

Historically inaccurate, unless they get handed over to a stable/semi stable government, and then US advisors will STILL be there.

>Notice how there is no list of Soviet bases left over from the Soviet-Afghan war in the 80s.

Thats because they pulled up stakes and left.

US does not do this anymore. They learned their lession.
>>
>>34452544
Countries can cease to exist by force, but you cant bomb away an ideology
>>
>>34452597
You can, it's just a PR nightmare because you have literally kill everyone over the age of 5
>>
>>34452540
>The Soviets tried to occupy Afghanistan with third rate reservists from Central Asia.
I suggest you actually read about the Soviet-Afghan war

Philippines and Japan were fairly safe. No one is going to invade them, especially with Japan out of the picture militarily. Although if you look at the Philippines right now it is having some militant issues...
Germany is well looked after by Europe. US haven't done anything there since they helped the British land their forces in WW2.

>>34452544
>The north, as a unified force, as a military and especially as a government, would 100% cease to exist.
In order to do this, the US would need to literally move in and colonize the place like the Israelis in Palestine. Most countries that do cease to exist are immediately replaced by another one, they don't just disappear on their own. Easter Island perhaps is the only one I can think of.
>>
>>34452597
>you cant bomb away an ideology
As a German, yeah you can.
>>
>>34452583
>support the US in wartime,

Never questioned that, I wrote 20 years after a war.

But then again, people has switched sides before
>>
>>34452597
>but you cant bomb away an ideology

But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come back into being nor can the dead ever be brought back to life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDyyFrCHu-o
>>
>>34452597
>but you cant bomb away an ideology

Tell that to the Baathist's in iraq. They died out when their county was bombed to shit and their glorious leader was hanged.
>>
>>34452608
Nazism has ceased to exist

They are not in power, and have no major influence, but the idea is still supported by some, and still exist
>>
>>34452576
>If you lose the war.
The US certainly aren't going to "win" in Afghanistan. To do that they would have to commit a lot more forces.

Literally all the IED attacks are aimed at US and coalition forces to sending more forces just puts more people in danger and eventually your public is going to get pissed and want the troops out.

>>34452583
>when they "leave" they wont. Those bases will still be there, staffed by coalition forces, just like Afghanistan.
The US haven't left Afghanistan yet. There are no Soviet bases remaining from the Soviet-Afghan war.

>>34452596
>US does not do this anymore
So they're just going to keep losing men to IEDs forever? doesn't sound like a very good deal.
>>
>>34452607
>In order to do this, the US would need to literally move in and colonize the place like the Israelis in Palestine.

Wrong. Look at the iraqi military.

>Most countries that do cease to exist are immediately replaced by another one

No shit, land just does not disappear. In this case, brainlet, north korea would be replaced by a unified korea.
>>
>>34452607
>No one is going to invade them

So are we talking about an insurgency or a conventional war?

Because if it's an insurgency, there's absolutely no good reason to believe that a monoethnic, largely atheistic country with a centralized government would pose much of a threat in an insurgency once their totalitarian government was removed.

We tried this with Japan. Old government gone + unconditional surrender = no problems
>>
>>34448418
wait, are you talking about Trump or Kim?
>>
>>34452622
Naturally a personcult dies if the person in question is hanged, but their political ideas is still alive.
>>
>>34452616
>Never questioned that, I wrote 20 years after a war.

They would have zero incentive to go to china, the main perpetrator of their troubles.

Hilariously enough, if china stayed out of it, or hell, HELPED US/SK forces topple the regime, in 20 years the SK people would be more apt to join china rather than 20 years of hearing how chinese forces killed their troops.
>>
>>34452635
>The US haven't left Afghanistan yet.

Dont tell the american people that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan

They have, as most everyone is concerned.

>So they're just going to keep losing men to IEDs forever?

Kind of hard to IED a force that is advising local forces. All you do is piss of the locals as that point.
>>
>>34452628
No it doesn't Nazism has been thoroughly beaten out of its country of origin to the point of being inconceivable to the native population.
>>
>>34452650
>but their political ideas is still alive.

Uhhh, again, tell that to the Baathist party in iraq.
>>
>>34452597
Juche dies with the Kims, SK has a valid claim on their soil and there's a reasonable national identity available for them as just koreans. Plenty of personality cult dictators have been left as footnotes of history
>>
>>34452433
>Wouldn't that be an incentive to stay the fuck out of a war?
China couldn't feed massive swathes of the population. It sounds horrific but the idea that people would die was all the incentive they needed.
>>
File: Korean War Armistice signing.jpg (101KB, 1280x574px) Image search: [Google]
Korean War Armistice signing.jpg
101KB, 1280x574px
>>34450858
During the Korean War, we literally killed 1/4 of the entire North Korean population. We destroyed any surface structure over two-stories. All solely with conventional weapons.

They still fought us to the negotiating table.

Also remember a while back some Pacific Fleet Admiral said that his theater was low on ordinance, had to divert their stocks for the ISIS campaign.
>>
>>34452709
>China couldn't feed massive swathes of the population.

Sure they could. NK has a population of 25 million. China has a population of 1.3 billion. They already (currently) are a decent food exporter.
>>
>>34452724
>They still fought us to the negotiating table.

They did not fight us to the negotiation table, the Chinese did.

China has every incentive to stay out, yet if they came in it would not be a surprise attack, the coalition would be ready (and we would see it coming)
>>
>>34452326
This is the dumbest Korean war post in the history of /k/ Korean war posts.
>>
>>34452749
Just wait until he says that countries never cease to exist.
>>
>>34449830
Yes... a real La La Le Lu Lo
>>
>>34447490
>45th parallel

It's the 38th parallel you fucking retard. Your opinion has been officially discarded.
>>
>>34452735
Even without the Chinese, fairly certain they will commit and mobilize just as much of the present North Korean population as the last war.

Also doubt that we have the present will to kill a quarter of the population.
>>
>>34452850
>fairly certain they will commit and mobilize just as much of the present North Korean population as the last war.

They will try. They, by all evidence, lack the logistical ability.

>Also doubt that we have the present will to kill a quarter of the population.

We have no problem killing people, as a nation, in a conventional war. Media suppression has always gone far durning the first day, and the NK's do not have the ability to "stop" US/SK forces

I doubt they will stand and fight, beyond a few units. I fully expect that we will have issues dealing with the logistical issues of mass surrendering forces rather than them fighting.
>>
>>34452517
>What is Yugoslavia?
>What is Rhodesia?
>>
>wait for north korea to hold their annual mass games
>fire a fucking shit ton of cruise missiles and kill the entire leadership, as anyone who is anybody attends the mass games
>the rest of the military shits their pants, as their communist command and control structure fall apart if their leadership can't give them orders
>invade and encircle nork positions all the way to China
simple
>>
File: 1481494878031.jpg (61KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481494878031.jpg
61KB, 834x960px
>>34452724
>They still fought us to the negotiating table.

No, China did that you absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>34447882
How much would a nimitz with all the equipement and vehicles on it cost ?
>>
>>34453257
between 13 and 15 billion dollars, depending on aircraft and weapon load
>>
>>34447296
>NK drowns SK and Japan with artillery and mussiles, millions of deaths

And the US/ROK forces respond and Regime change is in full effect.

OR

US does a limited strike, makes it clear that the scope is limited.
DPRK responds in a likewise limited manner, perhaps sinks a ROX naval vessel or shells a military target.
Then the whole thing ends.
The US damages DPRK nuclear capability.
Un stays in power while proclaiming that he struck back against this cowardly attack.
>>
>>34451721
What a bullshit segment.
>>
>>34453421
North Korea doesn't have artillery that can reach Japan. They can't even reach all of Seoul so
>NK drowns SK and Japan with artillery and mussiles
is full of shit.
>>
>>34447188
>>34447194
>>34447223

We can cruise missile the fuck out of them until they're living worse than poo-in-loo.

Also they probably dont have any icbms that can hit the mainland US. And anything they did launch at alaska will just hit in the wilderness pretty much.

The only danger is they might attack Japan instead. They can nuke tokyo. That is, if their missile has any guidance worth a damn.
>>
>>34452517
Japan unconditionally surrendered and fell under US occupation; for all intents and purposes the Japanese Empire ceased to exist. Nazi Germany is the same; in both Western and Eastern Germany the nazis were pretty much purged, to say 1960 E. or W. Germany is the same country as 1940 Germany or 1912 Germany is insane.

By the same token, Modern China has nothing to do with 1917 China other than dna and geography. Politically and even culturally it is different.
>>
File: dicaprio stoned.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
dicaprio stoned.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>34453443

> mfw japan gets nuked for a third time
>>
>>34447188
Realistically, none.

Unless you're willing to resume the Korean War, now with nukes on all sides.

Chubbs McDictator assessed the situation well. He can do whatever he wants, and having ICBM's ensures that Best Korea will live a long time.
>>
File: norknuke.png (967KB, 997x538px) Image search: [Google]
norknuke.png
967KB, 997x538px
Is it just me, or does this landscape look like airbrush?
>>
File: 1499281020978.png (916KB, 997x538px) Image search: [Google]
1499281020978.png
916KB, 997x538px
>>34453495
is it just me or are those people? scary job
>>
>>34453531
Just Kim watching the launch from up close. They ran out of budget to hire a safety advisor.
>>
>>34449754
That would have been a particularly good way to start a war with the Soviets.
>>
>>34447223
>risk pulling China in with a nuclear strike
>literally on the fucking border of SK as well

It'll be a ground invasion from China. They want them minerals and population purge as well as coastal waters. They'll create a refugee crisis through their actions and allow them to flood and destroy South Korea as millions of Nork civilians rush the border.
They will then move their own population into Best Korea.
>>
>>34449858
Youre a stereotypical eurocuck and your rude awakening is upon you. Watch out for the no go zones friend
>>
>>34449261

>Talion
>Alone

Son, I want you to think about what you just said.
>>
Any action in NK will cause China to seize the land, population and resources as well as coastal rights, empowering them more and giving them all the more reason to make the Pacific fleet of the US shit itself since China wants PARITY with the ENTIRE US fleet in terms of missile destroyers, not just the shit stationed in Asia.

The invasion will never happen because the only legitimate option is to let the Chinks handle it while the US pauses at SK and prevents a catastrophic refugee crisis across SE Asia.

You can't strike NK. China won't allow you to gain traction in a buffer state.

You can't nuke NK. SK and Japan will cry foul and China will act aggressively and I imagine Russia won't be too happy as well.

You can sanction NK but it won't do shit. China is happy to fund them as a buffer state.

You can cause an insurgency but with total state and media control, you arent getting shit back when every Nork reports your CIA shills the moment they land and they get gulag'd.

There's a reason NK had been utterly untouchable for years and gets absolutely no bad shit done. It's because they are the perfect proxy for China while also being the perfect excuse for America.

Them having a domestic nuke only cements that position and it only quadruples now they can reach all of Asia .
>>
>>34453895
You have the geopolitical understanding of a 3rd grader.
>>
>>34451792
>he thinks that NK is remotely interested in hitting targets of interest in Seoul
>not that they are going to just aim for initial impact and grid cleaning

People forget that with the sheer amount of artillery, they don't need to specifically target anything. They can just pick a random spot and blow it to shit.

That's why EVERY FUCKING BUILDING in Seoul has a bomb shelter because they don't expect a legitimate bombing of strategic value, they expect a Dresden level fuck you.

That's been the threat for years. You can't counter-intel that sort of bombing. They don't even need to be remotely accurate. Just launch incendiary/HE at wherever and watch it burn.
>>
>>34453968
Most of North Korea's artillery can't reach Seoul form the DMZ though.
>>
File: 8jsyDgj.jpg (29KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
8jsyDgj.jpg
29KB, 344x291px
>>34453958

I'm not that dude, but I have a couple of pieces of paper that say I'm qualified to have an opinion on the subject matter and though his points are pretty understated, they're still spot on.
>>
>>34454103
>but I have a couple of pieces of paper
Of course you do.
>>
>>34454103
You really think that China would be willing to fight a nuclear war with the US over the DPRK?

Yes or no.
>>
>>34454149
No
>>
>>34454385
Then that guys points are not spot on.
>>
>>34449823
>SK starts a massive reeducation and citizen training program
I think you underestimate exactly how much the human mind can be shaped by surroundings, nutrition and family.

Less than 10% of norks alive today would be salvageable. And that's a conservative estimate.
>>
>>34453895
>You can't strike NK. China won't allow you to gain traction in a buffer state.
Depends entirely on the situation at hand.

>You can't nuke NK. SK and Japan will cry foul and China will act aggressively and I imagine Russia won't be too happy as well.
No one would be happy, as in the whole world. This doesn't have anything to do with Japan in specific either.

>You can sanction NK but it won't do shit. China is happy to fund them as a buffer state.
Yeah nah, China gladly takes those slave workers that cross the border into China every day. They don't want an uncontrollable madman who is throwing his shit around. You absolutely overestimate the value of North Korea. The sentence "China is happy to fund them as a buffer state." is retarded because China is not funding North Korea to begin with. They are in isolation, China included but in a limited fashion. Your impression of Chinese-North Korean relations are just wrong.

>There's a reason NK had been utterly untouchable for years
North Korea has never been "untouchable".
>>
>>34447882
Nice hornets faggot. Is your cat working yet? Sigh.

And where the fuck is your ramp?
>>
>>34448476
>Then why is it taking so long to remove some dickheads driving around in Toyota pickups in the Syrian desert?
We're paying them, you moron

Last year we gave literal Al-Qaeda 23 million dollars through USAID. Netflix even made a propaganda "documentary" about them and won an Oscar for it.
>>
>>34447188
You do realise the entire point of these ICBMs is so that there can be no military option right?
>>
File: AP_17105249970687-840x420-1.jpg (108KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
AP_17105249970687-840x420-1.jpg
108KB, 840x420px
>>34448476
>NK is stuck in the 50s
When will this retarded meme die?
The DPRK's military is 80s/90s level with older 70s and 60s equipment where it doesn't matter and as reserves.

FFS they have there own chip fabs.
>>
File: 1407.jpg (89KB, 740x486px) Image search: [Google]
1407.jpg
89KB, 740x486px
>>34455441
>>
File: download.jpg (43KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
43KB, 780x519px
>>34455458
>>
File: MM00241017.jpg (45KB, 675x465px) Image search: [Google]
MM00241017.jpg
45KB, 675x465px
>>34455473
>>
>>34455482
>>
>>34455441
>FFS they have there own chip fabs.
I highly doubt that. If so they are few and far between and their transistor size is probably shit. I doubt their yields are any good and most of their fab process is probably just a rip off of someone else's
>>
>>34455571
They have 2x semiconductor plants. They are last known to be operating a 180nm node (good enough for military applications).
>>
>>34455687
...why would you build 180 nm nodes when you can buy 32 nm or better from China right next door? Their fab is either a novelty or for highly specialized parts they can't smuggle in. I assure you, their high performance shit is smuggled in. It would take eons of work for them to catch up on their own
>>
>>34455712
Do you have any idea how much a fab cost?
>>
>>34455738
Enough to not bother the fuggin thing and buy complete hardware from elsewhere?
Lots of people do it.
>>
>>34455441
Those helmets are plastic and the goggles have no IE tubes. The vests are probably ballistic nylon.
>>
>>34455712
China probably doesn't want to sell them parts.
>>
>>34455819
Because why?
So they can pretend they don't like it when NK acts crazy and antagonizes its pro western lower half?
>>
>>34455844
Exactly that. NK is a pain in ass for China as it is for the rest of us.
>>
>>34455819
They'll sell complete MANPADs to any sandnigger militia that can find a translator, they'll sell to Kim.
>>
>>34455712
Not when you can steal it and reverse engineer it. Jump starting your domestic industry. And with their situation, can you blame then for wanting some self sustainability? Even if it means that their tech is "Good enough" instead of great. Last thing you want to happen is relying upon a foreign power which might turn its back on you in your time of need.
>>
>>34455863
Maybe so. But their best stuff still comes from China, or Russia or some other friendly power unquestionably.
>>34455870
>reverse engineer it
Fabs, reverse engineering, producing actual military equipment out of it
This all takes a tremendous amount of time and resources and skilled manpower. NK does all of it, but they aren't excelling at any of it leading to the sub par equipment they have. Sure it isn't 50s tube tech but it is easily outclassed by anything the west fields.
>>
File: Metro 2033 Battery Charger.jpg (135KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metro 2033 Battery Charger.jpg
135KB, 1440x1080px
>>34455441
You think those NVG's have to be recharged by a battery like in Metro 2033?
>>
>>34455979
I doubt they even have tubes.
>>34455712
>>34455687
Because 180nm is still on the scale of a Pentium III, and perfectly useful.
>>
>>34455988
And perfectly out of date.
Your FLOPs and throughput directly correlate to how many Hertz your radar processor can see and ping, how sharp of an image your EO/IR sensors can make out, how well your communications and electronic warfare equipment work.
If you're using 180 nm chips for anything but perfunctory functions you're behind.
>>
>>34454514
Your jelly is showing
>>
>>34456040
The F-14 used an equivalent to the Intel 4004 to control the radar until the day it was retired. By comparison a Pentium III is lightyears ahead and almost excessive for such a task. I mean for fucks sake, the latest Abrams still has a PowerPC 750 controlling most systems so it's not like a Pentium III is out of line for modern military hardware.
>>
File: wftm2.jpg (249KB, 1291x523px) Image search: [Google]
wftm2.jpg
249KB, 1291x523px
>>34456097
First of all. Don't talk shit bout my power PC, it's still a great architecture that enjoys a lot of popularity in defense applications.

Second, those were the old days. Radar processors now are high throughput moving 10's to 100's of Gigabytes a second. The front end after the analog to digital converter is almost always an FPGA because a slow sequential processor couldn't keep up with that throughput.

An F-16 with modern EW and radar would shit on an F-14
>>
>>34456161
>VHDL

Don't you fucking remind me of that shit
>>
>>34450159

if you can fit a nuke in a cruise missile, you can fit one in the back of a truck
>>
>>34451482

North Koreans really do expect the united states to be more evil than North Korea

When all hell breaks loose do you really think we can offer them consumer goods and they will just convert to capitalism
>>
>>34456349
Generally speaking, they do. Very quickly.
>>
>>34452597

That's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>34447188
Getting nuked.
>>
>>34456161

> 100s of gigabytes

A consumer GPU can do 100s of gigabytes while displaying VR cuck porn in 60 fps.

If you are in an f35 your ass better have at least a couple of stratix 10s
>>
>>34456555
>60 fps
If your cuck porn isn't running at least 90fps per lense then it isn't VR. Seriously, 90 is considered the lowest possible threshold to avoid motion sickness - which nobody wants to deal with whilst jerkin' it.
>>
File: image.jpg (554KB, 1000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
554KB, 1000x8000px
>>34447188
Cruise missile the ever loving fuck out of them until we make them beg for mercy. This will stop the Nork threat while sending a strong message to the world that America can take off the gloves at anytime and fuck up your world on a whim.
>>
>>34455393
Then they fail. The Rodong-C takes hours to fuel, can only be transported on paved roads and can't be un-fuled in the event a launch is scrubbed. It's a goddamn bomb once fuel is loaded. The moment they roll out and get erected and fueled they send up the red flag, and with a very high failure rate they'd be a bad choice to transport a nuke..

And NK warheads are likely too heavy for the 800 kilogram capacity.

NK would literally be better off putting their warheads in their own capital and holding the city hostage.
>>
>>34456349

>consumer goods

I'm pretty sure beef, chicken, and anything besides rice would do it. Hell if years of what I've read on the internet (understandably taken with a grain of salt) most of them would be stoked for 2 MREs a day promised to them
>>
>>34455441
1980s China maybe. They don't have squad level radios, much transport or modern EW gear. When/if shit goes down their C3 will be down to buried cables and message runners
>>
>>34457133
>2 MRE a day

They could rebuild their houses with the bricks they would be shitting.
>>
>>34447293
You realize that even if they detect it in advance, they likely only have enough fuel to supply maybe a wing of fighters\bombers\interceptors, right? We'd have them done in under 5 minutes for air superiority. The rest would be lining up the big guns on the coast and bombarding their artillery in to ground.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.