[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I only buy real steel and put sexy wood stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Whats-Up-Doc-300x220.jpg (18KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Whats-Up-Doc-300x220.jpg
18KB, 300x220px
Why shouldn't I only buy real steel and put sexy wood stocks and grips on all of my guns?
>>
>>34445069
Who says you can't? Do whatever the fuck you want.

The problem isn't fudds like wood and steel manual actions, it's that they demand everyone else should only be able to have wood and steel manual actions
>>
>>34445080
>Who says you can't?
Internet meanies.
>Do whatever the fuck you want.
I will, but I want to know why some suggest I should buy an (SC)AR with a Fagpul stock and forend rail extension instead of an AR with sleek wood.
>The problem isn't fudds like wood and steel manual actions, it's that they demand everyone else should only be able to have wood and steel manual actions
I know that. I just want to know why people bully me for choosing a 1911 (double stack 9mm) over a G17.
>>
>>34445158
Because it's 4chan, the entire culture is built on shitposting.

Either learn to take the bantz, or find some hugbox to post on.
>>
>>34445210
>Because it's 4chan
It's 4chan, every gun forum that isn't filled with old men, both of my LGSes, and my range.
>>
A thread died for this.
>>
>>34445335
Yes but it was probably bad.
>>
>>34445069
Because plastic is an inferior material. Wood and steel are much stronger and more rigid than flimsy plastic.
>>34445080
>The problem isn't fudds like wood and steel manual actions, it's that they demand everyone else should only be able to have wood and steel manual actions
Because they come from an era when a gun was a utilitarian tool as well as a work of art, something that manufacturer and consumer alike took pride in, not a crudely mass produced toy for wannabe tough guys.
>>
File: grip3b_zps6d9e1c5a.jpg (33KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
grip3b_zps6d9e1c5a.jpg
33KB, 480x640px
>>34445069
sometimes they call for bakelite
>>
>>34445628
I'm not gay I just like the way they look.

>>34445675
I'm also not a fucking communist.
>>
>>34445628
Here is your (You), grandpa
>>
File: 3qekd.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3qekd.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>34445069
>implying
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.