[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebratory fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: atf.jpg (20KB, 334x252px) Image search: [Google]
atf.jpg
20KB, 334x252px
I know it's very illegal to fire guns in the air, even though I live two blocks from the ocean and I'd go in that direction.

What about firing blanks? You get the sound and feel without actually shooting anything, basically like fireworks but nothing to look at. Am I legally allowed to do this? Will I be picked up by shotspotter tech?
>>
>>34443875
Use your brain.
Shoot into the ground if you must. At leas the rounds don't go into the neighbor's house several MILES away. Some counties allow firearm use outside of city limits.
>>
>>34443875
>What about firing blanks?

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>34443875
Illegal? No (depending on where u live)

Safe? Not technically.

And I'd say it's a safe bet that you'd get a visit from the cops if anyone saw you so then you get to explain the whole thing to them and hope they don't jail you anyway.
>>
>>34443875

>fire guns into the ground

There, problem solved.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJEO3rmefmI
>>
>>34443875
Shotspotter sends out service advisories for the 4th of july that basically say "lol good luck, shit isnt going to work tonight"
>>
>>34443875
but anon, that might cause a..

>tragic boating accident
>>
>>34444718
What do you mean?
>>
>>34443915
>Some counties allow firearm use outside of city limits.
city fag detected
>>
>>34445570
He means the service that detects gunshot-like sounds alerts the principalities that use them that there will be a metric fuckton of gunshot-like sounds because people are legally allowed and do use devices that make gunshot-like devices en mass.
>>
>>34446113
Shotspotter distinguises between fireworks and gunfire
>>
>>34447170
You say that but you're wrong. It is extremely inaccurate at doing so.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.